Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-31-2024, 05:52 AM   #16
fyk
Distinguished Member

Would you rather:

your best (same sex) friend find out about your activity here on getdare and forces you you be their limitless sex slave and having explained they are turned on from things that are against your limits completely right now (including controlled/limited exposure/ousting if that's your limit) OR have them totally out you for the secrets to everyone any info or pics/vids they share with your friends, family and all over the internet, full name, all over Google.

one of your close family members find out about your activity on getdare OR you find out one of your close family members activity on getdare.

have to pee in a cup and drink it all OR be peed on by someone else including face but mouth closed.

spank someone who enjoys it and says thank you switching positions or whatever and asks for more OR spank someone tied up completely and as punishment, regardless of how much they cry or beg, they get their punishment.

be spanked by someone just looking to have fun because it turns you on OR be spanked by someone who is turned on from making you cry.

someone exposes you to all your friends and family about what you are into (sexually, activity on here, etc) but hasnt seen any pics to prove its you OR someone exposes one nude pic of you to family and friends where you are easily identified.

have a guy cum in your mouth OR have a guy cum in your ass.

forced to masturbate and cum every second day and eat your load for a year OR drink your urine every second day for a month.

be a sub OR be a Dom

be forced to sexually serve someone you are turned off that knows this and hates you for it OR forced to permanently serve someone you are really turned on by but never get to do anything sexual with them or see them naked. (Think cfnm cuckold).

oral sex OR penatrative sex

do a dice dare on here OR messenger thread

risk your full name in a bet with nude face pics OR risk a friend/relative contact info with nude face pics

find someone who you choose to give material to blackmail you with OR have someone find all your stuff and actually blackmail you, genuine blackmail (though them knowing it's a fantasy because they seen posts you made, like maybe this answer).

someone blackmail you with exposure as a threat and if you obey your not exposed OR someone blackmail you with exposure as a threat but once they have better leverage, they expose you (reserving most valuable as leverage).

play with a circumcised penis OR play with an uncircumcised penis.

not able to cum anymore but still able to get turned on OR not able to get turned on anymore but still able to cum

play with a same sex OR play with opposite sex

sucking 3 or more dicks at a glory hole, having to swallow their cum and lick clean OR gangbanged by 3 or more guys while blindfolded cumming in you. Both situations, you never know who the 3 or more guys were.
fyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 06:03 AM   #17
excalibur01

Regardless of your role, you must choose one or the other. I tried to make it gender/role neutral. Some are hard choices, others just depends on your preferences. Comments and feedback always welcomed.

Would you rather:

your best (same sex) friend find out about your activity here on getdare and forces you you be their limitless sex slave and having explained they are turned on from things that are against your limits completely right now (including controlled/limited exposure/ousting if that's your limit) OR have them totally out you for the secrets to everyone any info or pics/vids they share with your friends, family and all over the internet, full name, all over Google.

one of your close family members find out about your activity on getdare OR you find out one of your close family members activity on getdare.

have to pee in a cup and drink it all OR be peed on by someone else including face but mouth closed.

spank someone who enjoys it and says thank you switching positions or whatever and asks for more OR spank someone tied up completely and as punishment, regardless of how much they cry or beg, they get their punishment.

be spanked by someone just looking to have fun because it turns you on OR be spanked by someone who is turned on from making you cry.

someone exposes you to all your friends and family about what you are into (sexually, activity on here, etc) but hasnt seen any pics to prove its you OR someone exposes one nude pic of you to family and friends where you are easily identified.

forced to masturbate and cum every second day and eat your load for a year OR drink your urine every second day for a month.

be a sub OR be a Dom

be forced to sexually serve someone you are turned off that knows this and hates you for it OR forced to permanently serve someone you are really turned on by but never get to do anything sexual with them or see them naked. (Think cfnm cuckold).

risk your full name in a bet with nude face pics OR risk a friend/relative contact info with nude face pics

find someone who you choose to give material to blackmail you with OR have someone find all your stuff and actually blackmail you, genuine blackmail (though them knowing it's a fantasy because they seen posts you made, like maybe this answer).

someone blackmail you with exposure as a threat and if you obey your not exposed OR someone blackmail you with exposure as a threat but once they have better leverage, they expose you (reserving most valuable as leverage).

not able to cum anymore but still able to get turned on OR not able to get turned on anymore but still able to cum

sucking 3 or more dicks at a glory hole, having to swallow their cum and lick clean OR gangbanged by 3 or more guys while blindfolded cumming in you. Both situations, you never know who the 3 or more guys were.

limits. pain, family, public
excalibur01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 06:03 AM   #18
Kaiyo
getDare Prodigy

Would you rather:

Neither probably the first as I could be save

Probably the first, wouldnt want to see other here

Not big on drinking so ill take being peed on!

I'm not good at punishing others!

how about both tehe, not much in between XD I'll take the fun though

I hope noone believes them!

While I'd love both I'd take ass first probably

Guess I'll have to train a bit!

be a sub OR be a Dom
Clear on sub here!

the first one just sounds miserable

If its taking that is! Giving is oral!

Depends on what thread and which dare! I think more Messenger Threads are for me though

Probably name, but pref none!

I think this might be fun with the right person!

Second one is the perfect fantasy scenario, fantasy though!

i dont mind

Perfect for teasing and denial lol

*be played with lol xD

I dont mind either, blindfolded is nicer probably

I got myself a Carrot!!!!!

Likes/Limits

Toys

Ask me anything! [26/34 hours plugged]

For the people asking for revenge
645/2.825 minutes

Kaiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 09:57 AM   #19
lumine

Rainbow

Quote:
my best friend is also my ex whom i hang out with regularly so i'm sure they wouldn't mind (neither would i) - i'm not comfy with family knowing for the second one

Quote:
i wouldn't give a shit, not sure whether that would be the case the other way around though

Quote:
kinda just two good things i'll just pick the more hot one :3

Quote:
not a domme, would only be into the first scenario

Quote:
well this is just hot ><

Quote:
least of all evils?

Quote:
cum is tasty :3

Quote:
would do both but a year is more fun :b

Quote:
be a sub OR be a Dom
not a would i rather it's just what i am ^^'

Quote:
sounds fun

Quote:
both? but i like things in my mouth so

Quote:
i don't hold myself accountable lmao

Quote:
again - don't want people to be involved

Quote:
you got me here ><

Quote:
yeaaa ><

Quote:
more to play with :3

Quote:
why would i cum if i'm not turned on

Quote:
i like pp >:3

Quote:
both just sound fun but again i like things in my mouth and cum tasty ><

"i'm a dirty little toilet slave"
━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━
20yo girl (with pp!) from Sweden
━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━
kik beccathebun
discord bunbnu
telegram beckydabun
[/SIZE]
━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━◦○◦━
add to my calendar | contact info | likes&limits | pm dares | toys | links

PM me "expose yourself" for my gallery.

lumine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 10:20 AM   #20
Vodin30
getDare Devil

instead of writing it all out again i will highlight my choices in red:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayman View Post
Regardless of your role, you must choose one or the other. I tried to make it gender/role neutral. Some are hard choices, others just depends on your preferences. Comments and feedback always welcomed.

Would you rather:

being totally outed is just too much

im ok with them finding me out, but i dont think i would want it the other way

i dont think i could drink it

i am a little too submissive to top anyone

same as above

i can always claim deep fake and repair life, sort of

have never swallowed cum, but i find i am liking pegging

again i dont think i could drink it

be a sub OR be a Dom
im a sub, definitely a sub

a little happiness is better than none

wouldnt say no to either

i am not active on any messengers

i couldnt risk anyone else, unless they know

i wouldnt want to give it all over for fear, but if it was just found....

i am hoping i could keep from being exposed

i just like the look of a circumcised penis

cumming would be dull without the turn-on

same sex but i havebeen toyed with by same sex

i seem to enjoy pegging, but have never swallowed

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 10:25 AM   #21
Brikoviper

Would you rather:

your best (same sex) friend find out about your activity here on getdare and forces you you be their limitless sex slave and having explained they are turned on from things that are against your limits completely right now (including controlled/limited exposure/ousting if that's your limit) yes OR have them totally out you for the secrets to everyone any info or pics/vids they share with your friends, family and all over the internet, full name, all over Google.

one of your close family members find out about your activity on getdare OR you find out one of your close family members activity on getdare. Yes

have to pee in a cup and drink it all OR be peed on by someone else including face but mouth closed. Yes

spank someone who enjoys it and says thank you switching positions or whatever and asks for more yes OR spank someone tied up completely and as punishment, regardless of how much they cry or beg, they get their punishment.

be spanked by someone just looking to have fun because it turns you on OR be spanked by someone who is turned on from making you cry. Yes

someone exposes you to all your friends and family about what you are into (sexually, activity on here, etc) but hasnt seen any pics to prove its you yes OR someone exposes one nude pic of you to family and friends where you are easily identified.

have a guy cum in your mouth yes OR have a guy cum in your ass.

forced to masturbate and cum every second day and eat your load for a year yes OR drink your urine every second day for a month.

be a sub yes OR be a Dom

be forced to sexually serve someone you are turned off that knows this and hates you for it yes OR forced to permanently serve someone you are really turned on by but never get to do anything sexual with them or see them naked. (Think cfnm cuckold).

oral sex yes OR penatrative sex

do a dice dare yes on here OR messenger thread

risk your full name in a bet with nude face pics yes OR risk a friend/relative contact info with nude face pics

find someone who you choose to give material to blackmail you with yes OR have someone find all your stuff and actually blackmail you, genuine blackmail (though them knowing it's a fantasy because they seen posts you made, like maybe this answer).

someone blackmail you with exposure as a threat and if you obey your not exposed yes OR someone blackmail you with exposure as a threat but once they have better leverage, they expose you (reserving most valuable as leverage).

play with a circumcised penis OR play with an uncircumcised penis. Yes

not able to cum anymore but still able to get turned on OR not able to get turned on anymore but still able to cum yes

play with a same sex OR play with opposite sex yes

sucking 3 or more dicks at a glory hole, having to swallow their cum and lick clean yes OR gangbanged by 3 or more guys while blindfolded cumming in you. Both situations, you never know who the 3 or more guy

I like to be asked humiliating questions and like to be told what to do I love dice dares
Brikoviper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 05:36 AM   #22
Total Sub Girl

Would you rather:

Controlled over exposed every time, besides controlled by someone I trust even if they are going to push my limits sounds hot

Either would not be the worst but if I got to choose

Either would be enjoyable in truth, but peed on would be a little more enjoyable

Neither is my cup of tea in truth but if I had to choose I would rather give pleasure than pain

I would rather be pleasured given a choice, that said both arouse me under the right setting

My family are already aware somewhat of my kink side so while they don't exactly know details they would not be surprised either

have a guy cum in your mouth
OR have a guy cum in your ass.

Both are fine though

be a sub OR be a Dom

Every time without question

I would rather enjoy the person controlling me given the option and the lack of sexual interaction would be a small thing for me. The most important thing for me would be that the person I serve is enjoying it my opinion/feeling's will always be second to that

I would rather choose someone I know i can trust to not overly abuse that power over me than someone i don't know the motives of

There are 2 reasons for this,
First if they already exposed part of the information because they got something better they will likely do it again and I'm not into that.
Second with blackmail is always a game of poker on both sides, what i mean is not every person will expose the information some are just bluffing that they will in the hope you won't call there bluff and until someone calls the bluff you don't know for sure. For me it's far more erotic to be forced to do things digging myself into a deeper hole with every bit of extra information I send never really knowing if they really would have exposed me for refusing, having that constantly play in my head makes it far more appealing

I don't have a preferred option here either is fine but since I had to choose

not able to cum anymore but still able to get turned
on OR not able to get turned on anymore but still able to cum

I always preferred the foreplay anyway

again either is fine, but I find women tend to be better with the psychological torment, and I do enjoy the humiliation and degraded elements of play

sucking 3 or more dicks at a glory hole, having to swallow their cum and lick clean OR gangbanged by 3 or more guys while blindfolded cumming in you. Both situations, you never know who the 3 or more guys were.[/QUOTE]

things can be more creative with no wall separating us, i don't need to know who it is
Total Sub Girl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk