Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-02-2023, 08:10 PM   #1
germagrimes

Stop Do Not Click!

I’ll try the first 3 dares posted here. Period.
If you post something tonight that I can do in a bedroom, bathroom, or shower i will at least try it and report back.

ANYTHING GOES. Anything.
If your reading this post, don’t hesitate. I’ll write a detailed report.

No sig because I’ll try ANYTHING.
M 19 btw
germagrimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2023, 04:54 AM   #2
Hukky
Distinguished Member

You’ll need a 5 lb bag of flour, water, a plastic tote, and a bucket, preferably 5 gallon. Please also get eggs and glitter.

Save your pee for the next week straight. Also save your biggest poop, you must fish them out of the toilet and replace them if you find bigger all week. With your mouth. No touching it with your hands until the final task. You may punch yourself, swinging your arm from straight in front of you to punching your balls as hard as you can, 100 times, to pee once in the toilet, disposing of that pee. But the punches must be completed within 30 minutes of actually peeing, before or after.

or sit in a plastic tub (tote without lid?) and give yourself a golden shower, slowly, and no closing your mouth.

Empty the tub back into another container and get back in the tote.

scoop a cup of flour onto your head, and a dollop of scat,and rub it in. Now, repeat the last two steps until you’ve spilled all of the piss outside the container pouring it on your head, or the amount is so little, you can drink it. Make sure to lick out the tub after.

Likes, Limits, Etc.

PM Dares!! control, hurt me
Hukky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2023, 10:01 AM   #3
germagrimes

Thanks for the reply, i would like to give this a try but im going to have to change it a bit for my safety. first, is it ok if i scoop it with my hands? second, is it ok if i do the dare in the shower and collect the piss in a bottle? what do i do with the eggs?

My dare wardrobe!
www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97371

Likes: underwear, socks, wedgies, jockstrap/cup, clothing, degradation, light piss, bathroom stuff, punishment

dislikes/punishments: toothpaste, gags, chastity, some piss tasting, outdoor, hidden public, pain, long wedgies, hard to clean up, messy, long term

limits: edging/orgasms any photos/videos, crossressing, full public, shit, anything i feel uncomfortable with
germagrimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2023, 02:54 PM   #4
bobsmart1234

For 48 hours straight you mustn't take off your underwear for any reason at all, including using the toilet. You must poop at least twice during the 48 hours.
bobsmart1234 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dirty, piss, swirly, underwear, wedgie