Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-21-2022, 04:45 PM   #1
Ballbasher

Nuclear Cummy underwear.

Hello people of Get Dare,

Recently my master made me wear the same pair of underwear for a few days and I had to cum in them every time I wanted to cum in them. So far I've cummed in them 4 or 5 times and they now stink. As a result I won't be wearing them during the day when I'm out only in the evnings and overnight.

I have been instructed to ask the people of Get Dare how many nights i need to keep the underwear to wear.
In addition I need to ask you guys for ideas for things to do to the underwear or things to so while wearing them. I also need a plan for what to do to enjoy them when my time comes to an end.
Thanks,
Ballbasher.

Ps. I'm writing a report about the whole experiance here and please message me if you want to see some pictures of the underwear.
PUNISHMENT: LIGHT SCAT, Balltorture(not ballbusting)
LIMITS: FACE, LONG TASKS, public, Family, personal info, cross-dressing, denial, ballbusting

toys: clothes pins, crocodile clamps, 2 cock rings, toothpaste, binder clips, candles, thumb tacks, any reasonable household object and weighted crocodile clips
Slave to Wis
Ballbasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2022, 07:48 PM   #2
Nate Poll

Stay in them for 2 more weeks and continue to cum in them everyday.
Nate Poll is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Nate Poll for this post:
Old 09-22-2022, 12:19 AM   #3
mike69

hey as you say you don't wear them during the day, so they will be dry when you put them back on. The fun is to have them wet on you i think.
So, just return them to a wet state by spitting in them when you put them on. Not to much, just a bit to get them wet again

Dislikes: wedgies, full Public

Limits: face pics, personal info, blackmail, scat, family, friends and permanent

PM dares
kik: Uclav
tg: Uclavs
mike69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to mike69 for this post:
Old 09-22-2022, 08:29 AM   #4
Ballbasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate Poll View Post
Stay in them for 2 more weeks and continue to cum in them everyday.
that is quite sometime I'll do my best to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike69 View Post
hey as you say you don't wear them during the day, so they will be dry when you put them back on. The fun is to have them wet on you i think.
So, just return them to a wet state by spitting in them when you put them on. Not to much, just a bit to get them wet again
I'll have to see they might still be damp but I'll spit in them just to be sure.

Thank you for the dares so far. I still looking for more if anyone has any ideas.
PUNISHMENT: LIGHT SCAT, Balltorture(not ballbusting)
LIMITS: FACE, LONG TASKS, public, Family, personal info, cross-dressing, denial, ballbusting

toys: clothes pins, crocodile clamps, 2 cock rings, toothpaste, binder clips, candles, thumb tacks, any reasonable household object and weighted crocodile clips
Slave to Wis
Ballbasher is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Ballbasher for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, dirty, smelly, underware