Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-19-2020, 02:01 PM   #1
awooo

Talking [19 | M] Good (dirty) boy!

Hello getdare!

I'm looking for people who would be down to send me some tasks / dares / or just chat, i'm a student and i'm usually really stressed, for me there is nothing better than enjoying a good night kinky time after a hard day and i hope we can both enjoy it!

My likes are in my signatura, along with my kik, i could also play on skype (with camera) if you like that, but i usually send videos of everything i'm requested to!

Stay cool! See you x3!
awooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 05:01 PM   #2
Hidden Desires

I dare you to take a shit on a plate or the floor, and shape it so it is standing upright like a penis. I then want you to roll a die. Take that number times 10, and that is how many pushups you will do over this shit penis. Each time you go down, you must put your mouth completely over the penis like you are deepthroating it. If you fail to perform all pushups continuously, then you should take a bite of the shit while you are down and hold it in your mouth for a minute per remaining pushup.

Likes: Toilet, Scat (Tasting), Piss, Alcohol, Anal, Humiliation, Hidden Public, Outdoors, Pictures, Games of Chance/Skill

Dislikes: Pee Holding, Scat (Eating/Smearing) Pain, Orgasm Control, Sissyfication, Crossdressing

Limits: Face (negotiable), (harmful/illegal)

Toys: Dildo, Anal Beads, Plugs, Cock Ring/Vibrator

If I send you a photo in a dare, you are permitted to share it however you want and send me the link!

Full Profile
Hidden Desires is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bruh, dirty, puppy, scat, teenager