Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-10-2015, 11:46 AM   #1
sakanfewz

Rainbow Home Alone dare request

hey, i want to do some dares. i need them to be very creative. the likes and dislikes are in my signature.
for anal play i will use pens, pencils, toothbrush or household items. the lube i will use is spit.
i don't have toys but i have a blindfold and some ice
it would be really cool if you can do thematic dares (ex. toilet for a day dare).
i will report after i do them.
sakanfewz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 12:49 PM   #2
sakanfewz

nobody? ok, ok it doesn't have to be a "creative dare", but at least make them long like 1 hour
Old 09-11-2015, 06:52 AM   #3
sakanfewz

Default really?

em.... no dares? please dare me!
Old 09-11-2015, 07:26 AM   #4
jihad akoury

Are you into skype?
jihad akoury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 08:22 AM   #5
ems1324456

If you are still looking then here is one. Go outside into your garden. Strip down to nothing and spank yourself 10x the size of your dick ( so if your dick was 3 inch then it would be 30 spanks ). After that, find a tree or some sort of post and tie yourself to it. Now set a timer for 15 mins, put a blindfold on and wait for the timer to go of. If at any point you need to pee then either pee where you are or wait until later and pee like a dog outside on the ground. While blindfolded, get your clothes from earlier and throw them anywhere. Once the timer goes off, you may untie yourself but stay blindfolded. You now must find at least two items of clothing blindfolded. To round it off, find something tall in the garden and give yourself a hanging wedgie for 20 mins or until underwear rips, whichever comes first. Have fun!!!!

Limits: Eating pee or poo, blood, anything against the law, danger, anything to do with my family, eating cum, online, writing on myself, public, photos

I don't have any toys because of the reason above

I AM A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If 50 people pm me a dare then and put at the end " do it " then I will do every one that is in my limits
ems1324456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 10:09 AM   #6
sakanfewz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ems1324456 View Post
If you are still looking then here is one. Go outside into your garden. Strip down to nothing and spank yourself 10x the size of your dick ( so if your dick was 3 inch then it would be 30 spanks ). After that, find a tree or some sort of post and tie yourself to it. Now set a timer for 15 mins, put a blindfold on and wait for the timer to go of. If at any point you need to pee then either pee where you are or wait until later and pee like a dog outside on the ground. While blindfolded, get your clothes from earlier and throw them anywhere. Once the timer goes off, you may untie yourself but stay blindfolded. You now must find at least two items of clothing blindfolded. To round it off, find something tall in the garden and give yourself a hanging wedgie for 20 mins or until underwear rips, whichever comes first. Have fun!!!!
i have no garden. can you adjust it a little? meybe a dare i can do in the bedroom/bathroom

Last edited by sakanfewz; 09-11-2015 at 10:48 AM. Reason: i have no garden

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, creative, spanking, toilet