Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-2024, 02:03 PM   #1
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

Default Public messy humiliation

Imagine me typing this sitting on my bathroom floor, being incredibly messy and smelly, as I have been told to write this report before I'm allowed to shower,
I am friends with a local dom, who occasionally uses me for his amusement. He had asked if I'd be available this evening. When I confirmed he told me to prepare three special icecubes: Fill the plastic tray for the cubes half way and leet it freeze. Take ground pepper and add a little bit of water to create a paste. Place a pea-sized portion of that in the middle of each half icecube. Let it freeze. Then add water to complete the cube and let it freeze again. The result was three icecube with a spicy core. I could already imagine where this was going.

When he arrived to my place he went straight to the fridge. I thought he would get the icecubes, but he just took two beers and told be to relax and sit down. We were chatting for a while, but I didn't even need to ask if I was allowed to use the toilet, a full bladder was obviously part of the predicament he had intended for me. He then told me to put on two layers of jeans: Skinny ones and some baggy ones that would fit on top of them. I did as ordered and he told me to insert the icecubes into my butt. It was humiliating, but not too bad at that point. Cold and with an immediate slight burning sensations (probably a few grains of pepper in the outer parts of the ice...) But nothing too bad. I wantes to pull up both my pants, when he told me to wait. He then took two cans of cheap cat food he had kept hidden in his jacket. One went down the front of my undies, one the back. Then I was allowed to put my pants on. The skinny jeans squished the jelly-like cat food around quickly, but the worst was the smell. Incredibly fishy, salty and, yeah, kind of cheap. Then we headed out.

We went to a bus stop where he ordered me to sit down while we waited. I had wanted to avoid that. While we waited I saw how he noticed traces of vomit on the ground. I looked at him anxiously and luckily he just shook his head. Finally the bus arrived. Today is a workday and rush hour was over, so it wasn't very full, but a few people were in it. I really could smell myself inside that bus... He told me to sit down again, but I didn't want to potentially ruin the cushioned seets (sometimes I'm really too much of a good guy...). He just said something like "Bro, you smell!" in a loud voice and them smacked my butt. I blushed and didn't dare to look up, but I'm sure, a few people had looked at us - surely what he had intended.

We went out after five or six stops, like three kilometers from my apartment. The ride took only around 10 minutes, but at some point during that time the icecubes had melted enough and i felt an increasing burning sensation and started to cramp. He was satisfied to get the information. We got out at a park where he walked around and checked a few trash bins. To my relief, he apparently couldn't find anything of interest... Meanwhile I was desperately holding back different kinds of body fluids. Finally we went to a public toilet in that park, where I was allowed to sit down on the rim of the toilet (of course with my pants still on) and get rid of most of the pee that way. He then told me to kneel down with my head inside the toilet and release my bowels. Warm, mushy poo came out the very second I relaxed a little bit. Luckily he didn't give me a swirly, as it was cold outside. The toilet itself wasn't too bad either, it probably hsd been cleaned not long before. He let me describe my feelings at that moment, then spat on me and told me we'd leave.

We then walked back, right through the city center and over the main square. I felt the mess slowly going down the legs of my skinny jeans and was shivering a bit from the cold wetness on my legs. The city wasn't crowded at all, but a few groups of people were walking around. He deliberately walked slow so that people coming from behind would get closer and eventually overtake us. I knew my pants were very obviously wet. I don't know how many people actually noticed me, but there were two or three instances of conversations stopping kind of suddenly when people got close to me and at least once I notices how two people suddenly slowed down when they had been about to overtake. My imagination was going wild at that point. When we arrived on the main square, he considered having a beer at one lonely stand there, but realized I was actually really cold at that point. Also nobody else was there, which probably made it uninteresting to him.

Instead he just told me to crouch down at a corner of the a
square and push out whatever was left in my bowels. My pants really started to feel thick at that point and I could smell myself even outdoors now. At least the burning of my rectum had stopped. After that a picture of me in front of the townhall was taken, which I have to provide as proof to whoever requests it. Message me on Kik.

Nothing new happened after that. We walked back to my place, still slowly and without avoiding streetlights etc., but not many people were out anymore. He dropped me off at my place, told me to write down this story and then left without saying much more.

It is 10PM now as I finish typing this. We have been out for around 1,5 hours, luckily all in the dark. I don't think I'm brave enough to pull this off during daytime. The thrill has faded now and I just feel incredibly dirty. I will go shower now. Message me for the pic, it does at least proof the pee and the public aspect of all of it.

Edit 10:12 PM: I also took a pic of what's inside my undies, just in case anybody really wants to see :-P

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--

Last edited by Zeobit; 01-31-2024 at 03:09 PM.
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Zeobit for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk