Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 11-29-2016, 07:42 PM   #1
kittyV

Default Thread Diary of a Slave Girl

***EDIT***
Hey Guys I wasn't exactly clear before thank you Spankuu but let me try again.

I've recently signed myself into two week submission agreement (I'm about 5 days) in. This blog was an idea from my master (Master_in_blue) as a training tool I guess.

So what is this?
It's an interactive Slave Diary. I report here when my Owner desires but Its also a:
- Ask kittyV how she's going in all of this
- Tips for my owner on how I should be handled
- Your chance to well comment on my reports when I submit them in.
- Your chance to tell me how badly I'm doing on here (thanks again Spankuu)
- Since my reports are on things that happen during my Submission Period. Your
chance to tell my Owner if you think I've learnt my lesson or I'm being good
- Your ability to kind of suggest tasks?

So its like opening my two week process up to the community? I'm thinking on this as I go as he usually likes me to find the own meaning in what he's doing (but what do you guys think?).

Also I'm bound by General rules:
- I cannot Orgasm without my owner's permission (I have doing that one vibrator suggestion
I got, but my owner granted permission for that.)
- I cannot play with another person without my owner's permission (So all of your dares and
tasks are usually checked by him first or he approves of a "play session" with you in
advance)

Some specifics on this thread I've been told that I need to:
- Listen to everything you guys say (He reads it alot too so most of the times I don't have to
even report stuff to him)

- Be nice to you guys (I'm a pretty nice person so that's pretty natural)

But my Master also wants to give you guys an incentive to participate in my Two Weeks of being an owned submssive, basically the better I am at engaging you guys the more "rewards" i will get and if i do bad and you guys call me out on that, i get punished. Maybe by some means you guys suggest.

So that's it hope this was better than my first post but I'll leave the original at the bottom of this anyway.

Signed v in slavery

***End of Edit****

Hey Guys and Girls and...guys becoming girls and Vice Versa. I've recently signed myself away into becoming someone's slave for two weeks starting yesterday and I'm about one day into being *turns her head and looks up* owned?

That's a term i'm still getting accustomed too, much less having an owner. And before i ramble on about me. My new Owner Master_in_blue has asked that I keep a diary of sorts about my experiences in submission to help me with my process...I'm *nods her head a few times nervously* supposed to share that here and get *licks her lips and pushes a stray hair from behind her ear as she wills herself to stop moving on the chair* your feedback.

Basically I need you to help me, be a good slave to my new owner? More experiences subs please help i'm not sure if that's phrased properly. As a benefit to umm anyone who participates and to make sure I take this seriously my Master has decided that I will receive punishments or rewards based on how you guys react to my posts.

So please please I have no idea if its proper for a slave to say that but please please be nice to this slave? *gives you all an extra begging face*

Rules that I am currently Observing
1. I cannot Orgasm without my Master's Permission (yes I'm pretty much owned)

2. Umm I can't do some stuff with other stuff that I own...(yeah i'm a slave but I'm really getting red in the face embarassed as hell so i'm replacing potentially embarrassing things with stuff yeah...that makes it better)

3. I need to get permission before I do stuff with anyone else (kind of goes with the fact that I belong to someone else). So errr if anyone is interested *bounces on her seat nervously* kind of see Master_in_blue about this...maybe also discuss rule one up there *points up to the imaginary rule in the sky that now governs her life*

DISLIKES-Pee play

HARD LIMITS-Skat, beastiallity, underage, unconsentual, , permanent, cams

Last edited by kittyV; 12-03-2016 at 09:50 AM.
kittyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 08:17 PM   #2
kittyV

Default --Day 1--

I'm facing Master_in_blue the term Master about to take one in a whole new meaning I feel my heart thumping in my chest even as I go on inanely to talk about an eyeliner (yeah if anyone needs advice I got you) he nods patiently and makes me explain what I'm talking about even while indulging in my excitement.

I admit sitting there legs crossed that I felt a little bit of relaxation before his tone changes all business, stern matter of fact. "Ok back to business". It sinks in and my ears burn and my toes curl.

The "business" last discussed as I rode an orgasm that plunged me into a quaking shuddering mess was us potentially going into something formal. More than just the occasional rump that left my sheets wet and my breath gasping. I admit that I was all Yes Yes Yes and Please but who isn't when they feel that raw passion urghhh....(It's frustrating just thinking about it and knowing I can't cum on my own anymore is more than blehh??)

My mind was worked up and I blushed even as he calmly went about it discussing it. A two week period of submission. There'd be rules of course as I'd now be an owned slave and tasks and dares to do. I'd be respected and I'd be rewarded and or punished when I disobey. (Even writing this i'm biting my lip and fiddling with my hair).

I felt my heart catch I was thinking of my last orgasm, my dabbles in BSDM should I, I mean I did say yes, I rubbed one finger across my smooth calf and blurted Yes.

My mind flashed back was that a Moan-ey Yes? God how turned on was I, before I could consider it he pressed on, "Good since we are discussing business my little slave why don't you rub your pussy"

I nodded my fingers moving on their own slipping into my panties like a brainless doll to his command as I felt my eyes shudder fingers slipping over my already damp lips as I began rubbing my sex.

Within minutes I was glassy my mouth open in half gasps as he gently explained safewords and punishments. Correcting me as I moaned and waiting patiently as I felt myself grow hot toes curling as I flopped onto my back gasping Yes Master as he led me down into my submission my panties soaked now my knuckles pressing against wet silky material.

"Okay Stop" he commands firmly

My mind snaps too my nipples so hard under my T-shirt as I groan and look pleadingly.

"In a minute" he says smartly, "so what do you think, would you like to continue little slave. If you like these two weeks maybe we will extend it."

I nod a little mewl escaping my mouth I was desperate I was going to beg my mouth opened-

"Okay continue rubbing" he commands eyes burning into me, my pussy leaking in response "you're a good girl Kitty, play with your tits your Master is going to take care of you and that needy cunt."

I'm sighing and I rub my body shaking I feel my inner muscles tighten.

"You do know your orgasms are mind don't you my little slave" he continues as my eyes widen.

"Yes Master" I stammer as I feel a fingernail scrape my clit the sensation flooding my brain with sharp jolt of pleasure my eyes screw shut and I feel each muscle tense. I didn't - god I wish- I want to I want my mind was flooded with a need a desperate need fuck fuck

"Please-" I began to beg my eyes opening as I pleaded

"Not Yet" he said coolly.

"May this slave cum" I begged my pussy aching each touch electric over my sensitive lips.

"Keep rubbing" he commands as I squeal desperately my ears reddening at the sound of pure wanton desire.

"Hold it" he says firmly

I nod 'tears begin leaking" as I press my mouth into a tight line nostrils flaring.

"Cum" he says finally, my body releases and I feel myself shudder I cum HARD, a wet puddle under my legs as I feel my toes curl my breath shuddering gasps as I hear someone screaming. Me Screaming loud and raw my back arching as my muscles tense and then quiver, pleasure rushing through my little body before i flop to one side.

"Good Girl" he adds softly as I gasp and pant

"Tha-Thank Thank you Master" pushing past my lips as i lay splayed. Before the night is over I'll cum two more times my body tucked away under the sheets a sticky wet mess.

Ughh just remembering that to post .....lol but thanks for reading guys if you want more on anything. My other two *counts on her fingers* Os? lol or what it felt like to wake up as a slave, or my first day is under rules please let me or my Master know? As i really don't have a say in stuff its best directed his way maybe?

PS I have submitted this late and I'm probably due for punishment not good Kitty not good

DISLIKES-Pee play

Old 11-30-2016, 04:32 PM   #3
kittyV

Default Hey Guys

Hey Guys...I know I rushed that last post...so it may not have been the best of stuff. But I still need you guys to help keep me out of punishment or...you know help me earn some "not punishment" by participating

DISLIKES-Pee play

Old 11-30-2016, 05:39 PM   #4
Arawen
getDare Sweetheart

Location: Either looking at shit memes or where you left me. Or both!

i wish you good luck with this. wish i could help more but i dont know if i could commit to something like you are doing to experience it
SKATER , SLUT, DEGRADE ME

links if you want ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Likes and limits:
Because 500 char isnt enough

Pm me here x :
PM Dares

Gimee a rule? :
Your rules know what i do in the dark <- A fresh start cause work

Blooooog :
blogs n stuff
Arawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 05:45 PM   #5
JGVBjj
getDare Sweetheart

You should have to sleep with your vibe in on its lowest setting >;-)

Likes, Dislikes, Limits

I'm back now I guess. Quite strange how cyclical time is.
JGVBjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 04:08 AM   #6
kittyV

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGVBjj View Post
You should have to sleep with your vibe in on its lowest setting >;-)
Hey JGVBjj lol that's quite a mouthful but a good one P.S and of course that's young Link. *Tossles her hair sleepily for a second and pauses for a second as if suprised at her sense of humor before she crosses her legs and fits her fingers over the keyboard.* remembering the last night. So how did it go?

I was exhausted, my ass sore from my recent spanking and my body sensitive from use....super sensitive I thought as I shifted my naked frame in my bed feeling the sensitive flesh rub against the crisp sheets, my ankle finding a tell tale wet spot from our earlier romps or maybe my tears? I thought as my Master quietly whispered in my ear.

We had both looked at the thread and I found my Vibrator slipped into my hands before he left for the night. Snapping it on I found the lowest setting and slipped it against the wet slightly puffy lips of my pussy my jaw tightening as I exhaled heavily through my nose a stiffled little pitiful moan as the round head of the vibrator brushed against the tender bud of my clit.

God how was I going to make it I thought as I felt my hips stir, within minutes I was bucking and groaning my hand and grip tighted as I felt the Vibrator's head slip into my well used pussy (at least that night) my eyes closing as it thrummed in me all sorts of muscles quivering as I began to shudder a gasping scream echoing from my throat as I felt my body tighten in climax....except I realized as I opened my eyes wide my body wrapped as my hips began speeding up to the vibrator now pressed firmly if but a little inside me short Ahha Ahh Ahh's signalling another Orgasm as toes curled and my body arched...I was supposed to sleep with it in this setting...this maddening..setting.

A few hours later after passing out from exhaustion the vibrator now hard and unmoving under my ass I'm here sitting with you guys with most of my joints aching lol *imagines the Zelda duh duh duh duh noise as I pull the vibrator from my bed like its a magic key*.

I guess I didn't have much sleep but I did get a lot of something else *shrugs her shoulders and giggles* I'm heading for coffee guys thanks for reading and I guess posting and sorry for not making it through the entire night JGVBjj if you're disappointed in me and wish to umm have a complaint please see my Owner.

DISLIKES-Pee play

The following user says Thank You to kittyV for this post:
Old 12-01-2016, 04:19 AM   #7
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Enjoy the journey!

Sir.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 03:40 PM   #8
kittyV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arawen View Post
i wish you good luck with this. wish i could help more but i dont know if i could commit to something like you are doing to experience it
Hey Arawen thanks for the good luck I could probably use it. And its okay you don't have to jump in if you want to test the waters just find a cool spot and dip a toe in....i'm not sure if that metaphor makes sense in retrospect but whatever lol thanks for the luck and the wishes!

DISLIKES-Pee play

Old 12-01-2016, 03:41 PM   #9
kittyV

Quote:
Originally Posted by m55uk4younger View Post
Enjoy the journey!

Sir.
Hey m55uk4younger Sir I'll try too I've recently learnt my enjoyment should come from bringing others *cough* enjoyment lol

Thanks for stopping by and posting

v

DISLIKES-Pee play

Old 12-01-2016, 06:23 PM   #10
kittyV

Default Punishment and Reward

Punishment and Reward takes on a whole new meaning....its not school credit or the threat of getting your stuff taken away. Sure I may have been rewarded for studying at school..but this was instant gratification instant correction It reminded me sorry Reminds me of just what I am now owned property and like anything else that is owned I need to do what pleases my owner and so I'm corrected *shifts her thighs as she studies what she has just said*... "I'm corrected".

**** My Reward and Punishment Report****
Any of you guys reading this would know that I've been not so amazing a slave...shocking? yeah but not really. I did my first task late and I also happened to do something incredibly foolish during one of our play sessions. Either way It wasn't looking too good when my Master accosted me and asked me if I was happy being a slave.

Was I? Yes right I was still incredibly guilty, incredibly for what happened the night before but I was happy in my slavery, "Yes" I blurted as I searched him for any sense of what he was thinking.

"Why Then" he asked pointing out of all my discretions, all of the things I've done, "and why then he asked are you letting your pleasure consume you?" he moved powerfully as I sat.

"What do you mean" I asked nervously I mean I know I was bad, "I know I've been bad Master" i began-

"Think about it" he cut me off, "since you've been denied your orgasms at your choosing, just how much have you mentioned it. Mmm" my mind flashed throughout the day as he checked in on me.

"I have mentioned it more than once" I swallowed...it had seemed that being told you can't have orgasms without permission made one think and then one want it badly but how sa-

"Exactly" he sighed, "is this all you want mindless pleasure little slave" he began as he studied me drawing out two objects, "bend over"

Sliding onto all fours I obey my knees dropping gracefully, back arching as my ass raised and I felt my chest hit the stiff crisp sheets, my body bent over the bed. Presented in front of me was my vibrator and wooden paddle.

"Choose" he said moving back, "do you want to walk away and go back to your mindless pleasure or" he shifted one hand gesturing to the paddle, "do you want to be a stronger slave" he smiled , giving me a maddeningly superior look, "do you want to give your pleasure meaning and be a stronger slave."

"I-" I fumbled the words as I thought about it, Kitty you've been in slavery for what 48 Hours is this you? How horrible have you been at this. I swallowed as I looked up and sisscored my thighs my body still slightly aroused..seemingly always slightly aroused as I croaked, "I I want to be a strong slave."

He smiled as he removed the vibrator his grin suddenly wicked and charming, "good then paddle yourself, show me you're strong" he opened my palm with one twist of his fingers and deposited the wooden handle neatly, "five strokes good slave, five strokes on each ass cheek and I want you to repeat..."

"I am a strong slave for my Master" I screamed as I felt the paddle smack against my ass each swat filled the room with a fleshy sound as wooden board met soft taut ass flesh. My cheeks were burning behind and felt sore and red while tears dripped down my eyes fat salty drops.

I was gasping before I knew it my cheeks felt on fire and I closed my eyes the sudden touch catching me by suprise as fingers caressed my face and kneaded the hot ass flesh behind me the sensation flooding my mind as pain and pleasure mingled briefly.

"You are forgiven" he echoed as I was flipped onto my back, fingers gently teasing my opening, "open your legs slave' he commanded as I felt my silky hair tossle behind me, my legs opening widely obscenely as he continued finding my clit and teasing the slippery little bud so that my hips soon began stirring moving shifting groaning.

"Tell me my good slave" he continued as I gasped a low Ahhh his fingers circling my clit maddeningly before he pinched it eliciting a loud squeal my nipples aching now as I stared, "tell me do you want pleasure?, do you need it?"

"I---" I was gasping, going crazy my mind swimming in it of course I wanted I wanted to fu--, "I want it "I screamed as he slowly slipped one finger in and stirred my hot wet hole, "but I don't need it" I answered quickly my sore ass was wiggling under the assault against my sheets, and it reminded me quickly of my place, "I need what..." i tried phrasing it but my mind was going to mush and instead I moaned desperate to find an answer my fingers grasping at the sheets.

"I I desire your pleasure first Master" I Screamed desperate to gain some sort of control as I moved my waist and felt the touch shift to rubbing my pussy, "I I I want your-"

"Cock?" he asks crudely as he slowly pushes at my clit appling more and more pressure.

"Yes" I stammer desperately wishing anything to come into my mouth, "of course Master"

"Good" he continues as he suddenly continues faster more savage my body an aching mass of pleasure as he rubs and strokes and flicks my mind lost in a haze as I feel my body arch balancing on my shoulders and ass heels slipping digging into the bed as I hear him whisper, "you deserve this.." words trailing off as I feel it mounting in me my pussy squeezing down and his words hitting me as if understanding, "cum slave"

Slips her hair into a bun as I prepare to hit send...Yeah my butt is no longer sore but yeah and the night was only beginning

DISLIKES-Pee play

Old 12-01-2016, 08:30 PM   #11
Akashi

Greetings there Kitty. I am a Master, of several long years, And I would ask to speak with your master, about potentially dominating you alongside him, if he will allow. So, I ask that you convey my request to speak with him, and ask him to message me.
Akashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 03:16 AM   #12
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashi View Post
Greetings there Kitty. I am a Master, of several long years, And I would ask to speak with your master, about potentially dominating you alongside him, if he will allow. So, I ask that you convey my request to speak with him, and ask him to message me.
Mmm, it looks like others want a piece of your mind, body and soul. Good sub girls and boys are hard to find (same is true of good Masters), but I do believe a slave can only answer to one Master or the slave gets very conflicted mentally.

Sir.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2016, 04:57 AM   #13
Spankuuuu

You need to reword your rules. I don't know what you are telling us your rules are. They need to be explained if you want our help in your submissivness. I would have punished you for the laziness in you for the way you wrote your rules out.
Old 12-03-2016, 04:38 AM   #14
kittyV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spankuuuu View Post
You need to reword your rules. I don't know what you are telling us your rules are. They need to be explained if you want our help in your submissivness. I would have punished you for the laziness in you for the way you wrote your rules out.
I'll work on this now lol thanks for pointing this out Spankuuu *rubs her eyes sleepily* and as for punishment according to my Master Ill be punished or rewarded based on the community's reaction to this blog....and while my butt didn't quite enjoy that spanking *rubs it reflexively* I'll still bring this to his attention

DISLIKES-Pee play

Old 12-03-2016, 04:53 AM   #15
kittyV

Quote:
Originally Posted by m55uk4younger View Post
Mmm, it looks like others want a piece of your mind, body and soul. Good sub girls and boys are hard to find (same is true of good Masters), but I do believe a slave can only answer to one Master or the slave gets very conflicted mentally.

Sir.
Hey Sir, yeah it does...although by no means do I claim to be a good sub girl I do have my faults. I mean I did beg for a day off yesterday lol *pins her hair up in a bun* and I have a habit to ramble on...*twists her lips in thought* I can see where how I'd be confused though. You... you have to be really focused when you're serving (is serving the right word??) and you're also being punished for whats good and well the bad.

So if multiple people like different things and you're getting your attitude adjusted (yeah if you've been a bad lady like me lol) then either you have to be really good at multi-tasking or I can see how the confusion can happen.

Maybe the rest of you guys can jump in on this??? Just thinking about it left my head a bit fluffy

But thanks m55uk4younger Sir for stopping by and giving an input on this

DISLIKES-Pee play

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
slave and master, slave diary, training slave blog