Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-19-2022, 12:34 AM   #1
pluky
getDare Devil

Note DS references (like for jobs)

I had an idea, you know how when you apply for a job you can mention your previous jobs, then your future employer could contact them and get an idea about you based on your previous experiences ?

With consent from your previous Doms or Subs, you can mention them/link their profile here, especially if you're looking for a new one, and they could give a general overview of their experience with you.

If you don't think they'll have nice things to say, this might have a kinky aspect for those of you who like to be humiliated and talked badly about in your back (I've seen people playing games of this type here).

Public review

You could ask them to leave a public review on your GD profile directly, in case they don't want to be contacted in DMs for this, then link to it here.

Last edited by pluky; 12-19-2022 at 12:36 AM.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pluky for this post:
Old 12-19-2022, 03:37 AM   #2
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Thank you pluky for this insight and contribution.

If this is agreed, between the involved people like you specify in the beginning of the post, there is nothing wrong and nothing against privacy of anybody.
And you give alternative in case who not want to be contacted in PM.
So is fine for me this idea can work

Myself, in my signage I declared lot of time ago, identity of my Mentor I owe him a lot in the progression of my aware duality of personality and gender fluidity.
With my submissives, is case specific, sometime if they naughty, yes their behavior sometime is reported to others for more punishment.

I not want to overthink, but is important, is consensuality, and not it to be completely public if is not desired and agreed, becouse is sensible data and privacy involved.

Another argument you introduce, is of you mentioning who is willing to get punishment or other becouse they not behaved good, it is maybe about naughty brat types who know they misbehave in the way they want to be punished voluntarily
This, is controversial aspect, and a quantity of Doms/Dommes not really like this behavior, which is seen as a form of “topping from the bottom” attitude.
This is very long debate, and frequent of discussion on different point of view.

Miss Sabina
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk