Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-02-2021, 02:20 PM   #196
SmolYui

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) My sleepwear is a cute onesie My last costume was cat( just some whiskers, cat ears, collar, and black dress)

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?

3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating?

4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? Should have asked about an obedient kitten

5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? gender doesn't really matter to me, but I have to pick the one that most fits with what is stereotypically a girl.

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)

7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush?

8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)

9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? cut this thing off lol

10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? I wanna be cute hehe

11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? rabbit tail too small

12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? Hehe especially if I was wearing a diaper

13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours?

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? Clothes aren't gendered and there is no opposite to my gender so -\_(o-o)_/-

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) They're cute... i wont say anything more, :3

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? ha I don't have facebook *bbbbbb*

19/nonbinary/pansexual
(yes my avatar is of me)

I'm a wittle feminine Baby Kitten

my pronouns are

She/They

Refer to me using gender neutral or feminine terms.
Loves to be called "Good Kitten"

I have a cock.
(6’1” 185cm | 55kg 120lbs)

☙⦿Likes and Limits!⦿❧

☙⦿Equipment⦿❧

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜
KIK - YuiAmore
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

Twitter

SmolYui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2021, 01:53 PM   #197
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)

either way this sissy would suffer....i guess my last halloween costume although that was my prissy sissy uniform... it was either that or stuck with only a collar, chastity cage, butt plug and panties which would be soo much worse

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?

both scenarios turn me on but being more practical waking up two hours away butt naked is bad but at least i could find hiding places along the way

oh my dad

4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby?

oh I love being an obidient pupper already so i'd gladly be a good girl again

5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls?

ah... um both are very embarrassing but without knowing them probably guys? i guess i think guys let go quicker and i care more about pleasing girls i guess... plus if they found out i was a good sissy they may force me to do some fun thing

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)

ooh provided it was safe and didn't pose a threat to my health i'd be waay to embarrassed to go so i'd endure the humiliation and the constant stimulation

lap dance? im bad at both... i hope she dosn't ridicule me too much

8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)

onion i guess?

Both guys and girls can answer the next 2 just for fun
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect?

three inches, a sissy deserves no more

10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size?

oh F cup let me be a fabulous and slutty sissy~

11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail?

cute lil bunny tail then i could dress as a propper bunny sissy to please mistress

12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?

nightclub entrance would be hotter~ as long as its not a local one

well one i've done before the othe would lead to a lot of jaw pain...

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?

i only wear panties anyways so panties all the way

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)

i'd gladly give oral to the last person i texted, mistress can demand it of me any time of day anyways

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?

kitchen fridge, mistress would love to quote what wrote and make ead it loud sometime, so we probably will put it on our fridge and just to make this pathetic sissy slave's life a little harder i'll also write:

I the stupid bitch-whore danielle love it when my mistress and other beautifal woman and actual men laugh at me, degrade me and point at my tiny clitty

i look forward to sucking and choking down on juicy cocks that belong to actual men and not pretend she-whores like me. i hope my neighboyrs hear this declaration and use it to blackmail me

... sorry you don't have to read that last part thats just to embarrass me later... i deserve it

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2021, 03:27 AM   #198
Sawrap

Remember you MUST pick one or the other.

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)
Last night’s sleepwear even though it wasn’t much better.... T shirt, no bra, and shorts that barely covered my ass. Halloween I wore fishnets and a black lingerie bodysuit. I’d be pretty cold and exposed either way
I’d rather be in stocks... I think I could handle the jeers and comments on my body. Or whatever else. The walk home would be more dangerous. Less enticing, more freaky. What would you do if you saw me locked up like that?
Definitely my dad...oh god
Dog... pull me by my neck and tell me to be a good girl or else
Girls ❤️
I’d wait a week 1000%. I couldn’t stomach how humiliating it would be to talk to a doctor while being relentlessly pleasured
Lap dance Natasha Lyonne any day
Onion
3 inches and I’ll impress with my fingers
A cup
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?
Entrance of a nighclub
But plug
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?
Underwear girls in boxers are hot
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)
Stranger... last person I texted was my best friend
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?
Well I’m posting it online anywaus
Sawrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2021, 07:01 AM   #199
yourslavetim

I don’t wear halloween costumes, so the sleepwear it will be: Pyjama trousers
Wake up at a 2 hours walk from home because I could at least run away if needed.
There really is no difference for me but since I have to chose I’ll go with mother for absolutely no good reason.
Dog. I don’t like babies
Doesn’t make much of a difference to me but I’ll take girls because there would probably be a greater number of people who might find joy in me being naked.
If I’m certain it will come out after the week wait. Otherwise doctor.
Definitely a lap dance, because knowing myself I’d probably hurt myself on a pole.
Onion. I like onions and you can always use mints.
3 Inch. Much more convenient.
A. Again, more convenient.
Horn. Could be great to penetrate someone of maybe for self defence.
Airport, as they usually go to a private room for that.
Butt plug because I’d still be able to talk.
Jungle. If they don’t like it we could shave together.
Next stranger. My laste text was to a group which would be quite exhausting.
Facebook because I don’t use that.

Likes: pain, nipple play, cbt, rules, anal, bondage, hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

Limits: body fluids, scat, permanent damage, full public, face, family, friends, crossdressing, messy, findom, ruining clothes

Toys: nipple suckers, a pair of clamps connected with a chain and with little teeth, 2 scissor clamps, e-stim plug, small and medium plug, anal vibrator (controllable via app), anal beads, ball and ring gag, dildo, household items
yourslavetim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2021, 06:00 PM   #200
TigerRacer23

Last nights sleepwear for a whole year. Sleep naked!

Wake up 2 hours from home with just the key.

Mom

Dog

Guys

Wait a week for it to fall out

Lap Dance

Onion

Dream of a 15 inch...reality of a 3 inch

Neither

Unicorn horn

Nightclub

Butt plug

Opposite genders undies

Last person texted

Fridge
TigerRacer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2021, 07:43 PM   #201
Jorscoped

Remember you MUST pick one or the other.

I was wearing pajama shorts and a t-shirt (no underwear). The last time I went out in a costume, I went as Jesus for an inside joke, and that would be a little awkward for daily life...
I think this would be easier to get away with and have less questions.
He's a lot more weird and unstable. Mind you, he is also the most likely to have this happen, as he knocks then immediately pushes your door open and does not hear when you're yelling that you're indecent.
I think it's a lot more awkward to act like a baby, and little more humorous to act like a dog.
Although I don't know I'd feel more comfortable either way, it just seems a little more friendly being naked around girls.
Although this is under the assumption it's not clearly audible; I'm not comfortable going to the doctors for anything really, especially something like that.
Although I will fail at either, this would be more manageable for myself.
I already fart a considerable amount, and I really love beans.
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or a 15 inch penis when erect?
Unsure of the functionality of such a size, but I hate even thinking of being any less than the average size I have now.
Little titties are nice too, I'd fear the back pain as well as the drooping at the large size.
I think girls would better enjoy the horn rather than the tail, and it could be an interesting topic. I have a hard enough time not having to explain an awkward tail.
It's more suiting at the place of an airport and most people will be more annoyed at the security and the idea they could be next, rather than on me and my body. Out front of a club, I'd be ripe for drunken ridicule.
I've never used one, but I still feel it would be more comfortable than a ball gag, as well as more hidden.
I'm not a fan of lots of hair, and I keep mine trimmed. I don't really care about what underwear I'm spotted in, so long as I find them comfy.
It was a good long time friend of mine, and we're pretty comfortable around each other, as well have seen each other naked before. Not a fan of possibly blowing a strange man (would rather be with the friend than hinge on the hopes I bump into a nice lady lol)
Not many people will see it on my fridge. I don't need hundreds of acquaintances seeing this.
Thank you for the awkward questions.
Jorscoped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2022, 11:45 PM   #202
Justsome1
Account Banned

past night's sleepwear, it was my sports jersey with both underwear also. And I don't have any halloween costume
Pillory, over fast and I'd just imagine I travelled back in time, getting punished kind
both, but more if dad I think
baby, don't wanna chew anything
girls, guys would be humiliating
wait a week, it'd be soo awkward to get the doctor remove it. Amd if it's a guy
pole, idk lap dance
beans, I don't fart much and I don't like onions
3, that 15 is too much
A, small is better than these big
fluffy, I like softness of it lol
nightclub, most are high kind so not too weird but airport is professional people filled or families.
ball gag, don't like anal
jungle, already have 1
stranger would be some delivery person for sure now, so I'd rather give it to last person I texted, who is a person I like so cool
fridge, I don't have FB and fridge isn't too weird but there many would definitely know.
Old 03-07-2022, 01:33 AM   #203
ondra1989

We do not celebrate halloween, so boxers and t-shirt it is
Definitely naked in stocks/pillory. It would be super humiliating and exciting!
Mom, I guess...
Woof Woof!
Surely girls...
I guess I would wait...
Probably a lap dance, however I would suck at both
Can of beans... I don't fart too much after them anyway...
I guess long. Despite it being "too much", it is at least not something to be made fun of
As guy, I love small breasts, so in scenario of being a girl, I would go for an A cup
What? Uhm, rabbit tail, I guess?
Nightclub sounds more exciting...
Ball gag, I'd like to keep my anus out of any play
I'd say jungle is not so embarassing as opossite undies are...
That's easy... Last person I texted (my wife :-D)
Damn... Fridge I guess

Like: semi-public (I am exhibitionist, but affraid of consequences), piss, orgasm control, crossdressing, anything humilliating

Not prefer: dirty (unclean), pain, anal play

Absolutely not: marks, family, illegal, animals

mail: [email protected]
Kik: ondra1989
ondra1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 04:44 PM   #204
dmd

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) I didn't have a costume last year cause COVID, so I'll call that naked, and last night I wore boxers - so easy win for boxers for a year
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? Choosing the stocks - would get lost on the other one and/or give up after 30 minutes
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? Mum, easily
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? Dog! They have much more fun in life
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls?Guys I suppose, more comfortable brushing it off
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) I'd love to say I'd go with the first, but I know I probably wouldn't - week of constant embarassment I can't control better than 10 minutes I can to my head for some reason
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? The pole dance is more of a learning experience, so that
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) Hmmm, probably the onion - unless the partner likes farts, then beans ofc
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? The 3 inch - the 2nd is too dangerous in pretty much every situation
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? Either are valid - think I'd go with the F cup tho, just to know what it'd be like
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? I'd never need a bottle opener, lance or anything else needed to gain attention again with the unicorn horn. The bunny tail would be annoying if it's even mildly sensitive
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? Is the on the spot meant to be for both? If its for both, nightclub - if its just a regular airport strip search though, its that.
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? I'd love either most likely, but imma go with the plug - I love to talk, as you can probably tell
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? I mean - the first, though the second one is probably more accurate atm
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) I'm counting this as just general messaging, as no one really texts anymore - it was a guy on Recon
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? Either would suck, but the worst case happens in both scenarios - so Facebook, as it'd be funnier

Scottish switch - will take you up on any bet, no matter how unfair to me

Denied until 20/03/2024 - please edge me

Desperate for your feet pics

PM DARES

BDSM TEST

LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS

Limited in tasks and have no toys, as I live with family. Showing my face or ass is situational.

Kik - dmd0.2
dmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2022, 05:17 AM   #205
Dirk-exposed

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinkevk View Post
1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) last nights sleepwear: sportswear
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? mom
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? no
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? guys
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) wait a week until it falls out
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? a pole dance
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) onion
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? an 15 inch penis
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? the entrance of a nightclub on the spot
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? wear a butt plug
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? grow a jungle down there when its time to strip
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? on your kitchen fridge for a month

I look forward to all your replies
thanks for the questions
Dirk-exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2022, 04:36 AM   #206
darkness991
getDare Sweetheart

well since i sleep naked every night ill go with the halloween costume since i like being a pirate anyway
although it would be fun to find out what people would do to me while in the stocks ill go for a naked walk of 2 hours
mom
dog
ill go for girls maybe it could get fun
id wait if you cant hear it officially it wouldnt take a week but even if that were the case id wait would be a really horny week tho if you can hear it id go to the doctor
id give her a lapdance
ill go for the onion
thats a tough one id go for 3 inch yes its small but atleast then id still be able to put my whole dick in a girl
if id be female i think f although i heard about the back problems
bunny tail
airport
iv worn them for longer so buttplug
id rather wear a thong infront of a one night stand hopefully shed like it
ill go for a stranger since the last person i texted is one of my best friends
kitchen

im wearing a thong every day to work now so not much need for the pm dare

likesanal, chastity, bondage, cum eating, crossdressing, photos, hidden public, cam, wedgies, writing, spanking, clamps, toothpaste, pain, wax
limits face pics, scat, blood, animals, familie, friends, children, daipers

pm dares
toys and sissy clothing/pics
these can be used with any dare you want to give me
to do list
AMA
darkness991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2022, 10:25 AM   #207
sniazzy

Halloween costume. It wasn't anything too fancy, it was zombie costume (just blood in t-shirt).

2 hours walk. I would take challenge to be sneaky enough.

yes

Dog, it would be more embarrasing for me.

girls

Doctor

Hmm, pole dance.

Onion, there is always a chance to avoid breath

15 inch penis

F cup

Fluffy bunny rabbit tail

entrance of nightclub - chance agood stories will be created

Butt plug

Opposite gender undies

stranger, last person is my brother so.. :P

on my kitchen fridge

Being submissive, dice dares, feets, humiliation, chastity, giving up control, anal, hypnosis, hidden public, rules, degradation, body writing, schedules, worshipping, pet play, pain, bladder control

Dislikes/punishments:
pee, corner time, light cbt, cum eating, lines writing, messy, denial

Limits:
Blood, family, permament damage, exhibitionism, vomit, scat, social suicide, findom, blackmail, friends, diapers, needles, hard cbt, ABDL.

Kik: Sniazzy00
sniazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2022, 08:47 AM   #208
tarheel52

Last Halloween costume, since it’s not a good idea to be naked in public and I sleep naked. Last Halloween costume was an elf.

Naked in stocks in a public place for an hour. This is close to a fantasy of mine.

More embarrassed if my mom did.

A baby

Girls, but I wouldn’t mind either.

As fun as a week of vibrating sounds, I’d go to the doctor.

Lap dance. More contact

Onion!

15 inch penis

A cup. I love smaller breasts

Fluffy tail

Nightclub. Would get more looks there I think.

A butt plug. I have worn one for over 5 hours and enjoyed it.

Ladies underwear. I keep groomed down there and ladies underwear are comfortable anyway!

Next stranger I see. More risky and unknown.

Fridge. No public.

Likes: feet, barefoot, long masturbation, orgasm control, bladder control, forfeit games, watersports, spanking, CBT, cum eating, performing tasks and pleasing

Dislikes: anything very public or involving someone else, face on cam or in pics
tarheel52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2022, 01:41 AM   #209
Horny Mask
getDare Ladder

Halloween costume, I was a genderbent Kiba
Stocks or pillory
Mom, she’s more likely to try to talk about it/realize what I’m doing.
Depends on location… dog?
Neither… girls would be safer
Wait a week
Don’t have one-
Beans
15 inch
Both are smaller… F cup
Rabbit tail
Airport
Butt plug
Jungle
Stranger

Nonbinary (BioF)/Submissive Switch
Pet and Toy of ScarletMaid
Edges til free of breast punishment thread: 75/100
Slut is a greedy slut in denial who last ruined 6/13/2022!
owed crotch leash minutes: 30
Bra: 36 L (US Size)
Pm Dares
Likes/Limits/Toys
Embarrassing Facts about slut

punish my nipples for your orgasms and edges
rules and debts
nipple rubbing log
Horny Mask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2022, 10:44 AM   #210
snackig

I was a sexy witch last year (gender swap), so maybe rather sleepwear

damn, first one I think

mom

dog

girls

wait until it falls out

lap dance

beans! I like kissing too much

damn, 15 would maybe mean getting unconscious

A

rabbit tail

airport

plug

depends on the ONS, if it's a vanilla hook up rather the jungle. but the panties thing might lead to some fancy stuff

last person I texted

my fridge

likes: tease and denial, orgasm control, anal, humiliation, bondage, sph
dislikes: light pain
limits: piss, scat, diapers, face, strong pain

likes/dislikes/limits are evolving, just talk to me about stuff that isn't listed

Always open for penis inspection / sph / last pic dares.
snackig is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk