Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-25-2017, 02:43 AM   #16
tightsboi

You have to strip down to nothing but a pair of knee socks or thigh highs if you have them. Then you have to get some shoe laces from a pair of sneakers and unlace them. Then, on put on a pair of sneakers. What you want to do is get on your knees, then tie the laces on through that sneaker and tie them to the base of your balls. That will make it so you are unable to stand up. Do this to both sneakers. This will ensure you have to walk on all fours AND you have to take small "steps".
You will then crawl and get your collar and ears, your pink nightie and another shoelace. You will put your collar on, then tie your collar to the tip of your dick with another shoelace while bent over. Make it taught so you are stuck and bound on all fours. Then put your pink nightie on over it then your ears.

While dressed like that, your goal will be to rub yourself to orgasm, then ruin it, into your kitty bowl then you can lap it up.

After you complete that, you will write on your body "im a pretty boy kitty who licked his cum " with the smiley face.

My Discord is maid.neko, please add me
I have to wear tights, no socks || Currently locked in permanent chastity

tightsboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 08:35 AM   #17
Masomister
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyAydy View Post
Horny kitty stripped nude yet again (besides my collar) And crawled over to the toy draw. I got out the wooden spoon and delivered 25 stingy hits to the sole of each foot. With my feet hurting I got out the larger plug, slobber and spat all over it and worked it slowly into my ass. The first attempt didn't work but I added some more spit and it was soon it.

The plug was uncomfortable but I had to time to adjust as I crawled over to my bed and grabbed a sack with of marbles tied to a hairtie with a broken hairtie (I worked something out for it :3 ) I wrapped it around the base of my balls also separated them with it. I Then started crawling to my kitten with my balls tight and being painfully pulled on. Then I got to the stairs..

The stairs were step and I had to pull the sack up each one pulling greatly on my poor balls. I had to reattach the sack part way up. I flopped up stairs and went to my kitten relieved that was over. But now it just gets worse 100 painful hits right on my dick head. At first they were mostly hitting the same place, but I started rotating the hits round the head (and pausing a few times) to get though it. My poor cock was sore for a while after that.

The crawl though my lounge was a bit sore but nothing compared to the stairs... and now I have to go down them >~<. I can't crawl down the stairs so I walked down them with the full force of gravity pulling on my ball priming them for the hits that were about to come.

I crawled to my room, picked up a shoe and flipping over onto my back. The short line of the sack still pulling I hit my balls 50 times nonstop with my shoe making them ache badly. Untieing time yaaaay.. and then 50 more hits but at least they are more "mild" now.

I crawled back up the stairs far less painfully and knelled over the towel I set up in the kitchen (I preset this because I didnt want to make a mess) and pulled out the pug with a little resistance. I then got on my back and started the timer as I quickly stroked myself and rubbed my sore cock head. It took me just under 1,30 minutes to cum (probably the fastest I have) and then I layed on the towel for a while covered in cum enjoying some amazing afterglow.

Thank you for the dare. I really enjoyed it even if my kitty bits don't agree, I will get to work on the 45 ball punches and 9 hits to each foot that I owe you.

This report was written to Pain Slut Joes rules, I might keep the plug in for a bit more
Awesome report ^_^ but like you said, now I can make one that's worse ;3

Loves
Bastinado, Anal Ruination, Urethral torture, Ball Bashing and Cock Smashing.

Enjoys
Public play, Shower Control, Musky Socks/Jocks, Piss Play, Chemical Play

Dislikes
Non-painful tasks, pleasure, elaborate tasks

Last Orgasm 12-31-2017
Masomister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 09:39 AM   #18
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

This is based of a dare I was given, but fits a lot of your likes, so thought I would pass it on.

requires- rope or similar, toothpaste, blindfold or something to be used as a blindfold, phone or timer.

location- on your bed

first strip naked and edge 3 times. lie down on the bed then coat your balls and penis in toothpaste. tie you ankle together and tie them to the end of the bed. You can leave some slack so can bend you knees. Set the timer running for 30 minutes and then put on the blindfold. Either tie you hand above your head and to the other end of the bed, or just leave them above your head the entire time if not happy to tie them. and wait the 30 minutes out, no rubbing the toothpaste off but you are allowed to squirm. once the time is up untie your self and write the report before washing the toothpaste off.
Mousey123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 09:42 AM   #19
Ravenwood
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masomister View Post
Oh I hope you do

M/23/Gay/USA

Likes: cbt,petplay, edging, humiliation, cum (eating), ball tying
Limits: permanent damage, poop, social suicide, schedule disruptions

Pm dares

Proud puppy

Ravenwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 11:52 AM   #20
PacifierGirl

Choose a leg and cover it with insults. "Sissy", "Kitty", "Slut", "Useless", "Pathetic", etc. are good ways to get started but the more creative the better! You should barely be able to see skin by the time you're done.

Don't know how you feel about pics but a pic of your leg afterwards would be great!

WHOREible Bitch, that's my name!
I may be a redhead, but I'm blue team and proud!

Likes and Limits
New PM Dares
Anna's Dare List
Yes, Sir
PacifierGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 10:43 PM   #21
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Sorry I kinda dropped this at the end, I had a friend pick me up to go to his (when I didn't have more dares to do) , then I was moody, then I was busy, but im back now.
Anywaay..

Quote:
You have to strip down to nothing but a pair of knee socks or thigh highs if you have them. Then you have to get some shoe laces from a pair of sneakers and unlace them. Then, on put on a pair of sneakers. What you want to do is get on your knees, then tie the laces on through that sneaker and tie them to the base of your balls. That will make it so you are unable to stand up. Do this to both sneakers. This will ensure you have to walk on all fours AND you have to take small "steps".
You will then crawl and get your collar and ears, your pink nightie and another shoelace. You will put your collar on, then tie your collar to the tip of your dick with another shoelace while bent over. Make it taught so you are stuck and bound on all fours. Then put your pink nightie on over it then your ears.

While dressed like that, your goal will be to rub yourself to orgasm, then ruin it, into your kitty bowl then you can lap it up.

After you complete that, you will write on your body "im a pretty boy kitty who licked his cum " with the smiley face.
I do not have any knee socks or thigh highs, nor any spare shoe lace (and im not ruining my only pair of shoes for a dare. Sorry

Quote:
Epp I don't know if I should say yes please or just run away >///<
If you want it done in the near future it will have to not be loud and stay in my room this time, I don't know when I will be home alone again.

Quote:
This is based of a dare I was given, but fits a lot of your likes, so thought I would pass it on.

requires- rope or similar, toothpaste, blindfold or something to be used as a blindfold, phone or timer.

location- on your bed

first strip naked and edge 3 times. lie down on the bed then coat your balls and penis in toothpaste. tie you ankle together and tie them to the end of the bed. You can leave some slack so can bend you knees. Set the timer running for 30 minutes and then put on the blindfold. Either tie you hand above your head and to the other end of the bed, or just leave them above your head the entire time if not happy to tie them. and wait the 30 minutes out, no rubbing the toothpaste off but you are allowed to squirm. once the time is up untie your self and write the report before washing the toothpaste off.
Thanks for the dare, I can't do anything tied to my bed (no frames) but I can tie my ankles with the skipping rope I used in kids dares. Oor I could wait till my cuffs are here if you prefer that. Am I allowed to listen to anything during this time or is it going to be a veery long 30mins >~< .

Quote:
Choose a leg and cover it with insults. "Sissy", "Kitty", "Slut", "Useless", "Pathetic", etc. are good ways to get started but the more creative the better! You should barely be able to see skin by the time you're done.

Don't know how you feel about pics but a pic of your leg afterwards would be great!
The words will probably be closer to the first 3 listed that the last 2. I hope what just the space that can be covered with shorts if fine.

Im very iffy with pics but one of this might be taken

Ill leave this thread open if people still what to give dares but they now have to be doable while not home alone

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Possibly limits: mild semi public, pics, eating, buying, denial.
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection
KittyAydy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt, home alone, reports, with sugar on top