Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-24-2009, 03:55 PM   #31
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Default The Great Escape

> This is going to be the last part of this particular thread for Ben, so let me know if you've enjoyed it. I know there was a bit of a break, but I wanted to explore Heather's world for a bit.

I tried to reason with her "We're at least ten minutes out of town and you called the police three minutes ago. The house is a ten minute drive from here, so we should make it."

"Unless there are any cars patrolling right now," Em said

"We're going," I said. "She's our friend."

I started the car

"I agree," said Em

Lizzie sighed. "Ok - but at the first sign of flashing lights we drive off."

I drove carefully; whilst it felt like the booze had worn off in the cold air, I was still tired. We drove along the country lanes and main roads to the house, not hearing or seeing any other cars.

It was probably the longest ten minutes of my life, driving along those dark roads, always wondering if we were going to get there in time, and if we did, whether we'd find Heather in time. The dark roads seemed to go on forever, and eventually we came towards a house lit up. As we drew closer, I could see a figure stood outside, and as we got closer, realised it was Heather. We pulled up alongside her and opened the door. As she climbed in, shivering, I could hear sirens in the distance.

"Are you ok?" I asked, turning the key in the ignition

She nodded, but just as I was revving the car, two figures walked across the car park, holding a third person between them. Heather peered at them and suddenly started

"Oh no!" she said "Polly!"

She opened the door and ran out of the car. I noticed that her legs were bare under the coat, and wondered what had gone on at the party.

Lizzie hissed at me "Come on! We have to get out of here."

Ignoring her, I got out of the car and followed Heather. The two figures held Polly between them, holding her head whilst she was noisily sick. As I got closer, I recognised one of them as Steve, from one of Lizzie's first parties. He was wearing a smart suit and looked sympathetically at Polly.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him at the same time as Heather asked Polly if she was ok.

They were all dressed very oddly - Polly was wearing a heavy jacket and a pair of union jack bikini bottoms; Steve was wearing the suit, and the other person, who Heather identified as Diane, a brunette with long hair, was wearing a tight white dress which left nothing to the imagination. It was cold, and I could see her nipples under the dress. I shook myself for thinking of things like that when the police weren't far from the house - and Em had obviously thought of this - she came up behind us all and grabbed me.

"We haven't got time for this!" She almost shouted and I had to admit she was right. I put Heather and Polly in the back seat, and told Diane and Steve to get in the trunk. They could just about fit, although it was a squeeze and I was sure I heard Diane's dress rip. The sirens got louder and louder, and we could start to see flashing lights, and a few people running from the house.

Heather suddenly laughed as we started driving

"I was wondering why there weren't more people driving off - but they really do stick to finishing their dares!"

I was baffled for a second but then caught on. We all had a lot to talk about, and I knew we'd have to lie low for a bit. Who knew what Emily's group would be doing after all this - or if they'd escape. We drove off into the darkness again, the lights from the house receding into the distance.

Last edited by John332; 12-24-2009 at 04:50 PM.
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 11:37 PM   #32
javer03

Great story. Love the plot!!
javer03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 11:55 AM   #33
Mastermachine

Good story man. Next part of the story please
Mastermachine is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk