Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-29-2018, 01:10 PM   #1
SlaveLeia147
getDare Sweetheart

Default Bad Girl

I don't have a Master/Dom, per se, but I recently posted an ad on Craigslist (before they disabled them) for a guy to discipline me to motivate me to change some bad habits. I had an overwhelming number of responses, but I chose one and we've met once. He's on his way to my house now. Because I didn't take my medicine as promised, I'm supposed to be in my second week of denial. However, I have absolutely no willpower and I've cum several times. Because I know myself, I have the plug to my Hitachi locked, and the key is in a key safe. He alone will have the combination. This will be my first true chastity, as I can't cum without my Hitachi.

I have to confess when he gets here. I think he may add a week but I think I deserve longer. I also want to make it as difficult as I can on myself. Please give me tasks I can do to both become more frustrated and to cause myself some pain. I have clamps, plugs, paddles, beads. I'm pretty sure he's going to light my ass on fire today, but I only see him once a week.....
Old 03-29-2018, 01:27 PM   #2
useme871

You don't deserve clothing when you are home. Bad girls remain naked at all times whenever possible. Clothing is a privilege.

You will allow your master to 'light you ass on fire' for the entire time he is with you. You will not squirm. cry or scream, you will accept your punishment.

For the next week you follow every rule master gives you. If you need more punishment post or PM and I will give you more to do.

Bad girl. Stop touching yourself. your body belongs to master!

Maybe: chastity, movement restriction,release training

No: Scat. Public, writing, permanent, pics, no IRL doms, diapers

43/f
pubic hair permanetly removed
32AA

vibrator, nipple clamps, anal plugs, whip, leg spreader, breast clamps,
useme871 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 03:20 PM   #3
SlaveLeia147
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by useme871 View Post
You don't deserve clothing when you are home. Bad girls remain naked at all times whenever possible. Clothing is a privilege.

You will allow your master to 'light you ass on fire' for the entire time he is with you. You will not squirm. cry or scream, you will accept your punishment.

For the next week you follow every rule master gives you. If you need more punishment post or PM and I will give you more to do.

Bad girl. Stop touching yourself. your body belongs to master!
Well, generally I do like to be naked when at home. My ass is on fire. I even have a light bruise. He locked up my Hitachi and didn't give me a date for my next orgasm. He said it's based on my behavior. He also fingered me to the edge and left me there panting, then led me to my knees to perform orally for him. He said he is not mad but he is very very disappointed. And he'll do his best to help me change.
Old 03-29-2018, 04:53 PM   #4
useme871

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlaveLeia147 View Post
Well, generally I do like to be naked when at home. My ass is on fire. I even have a light bruise. He locked up my Hitachi and didn't give me a date for my next orgasm. He said it's based on my behavior. He also fingered me to the edge and left me there panting, then led me to my knees to perform orally for him. He said he is not mad but he is very very disappointed. And he'll do his best to help me change.

Thats good you are naked and its very good your 'ass is on fire'. I can see how your dom is disappointed in your actions. Lucky for you its only a slight bruise today. What are your instructions going forward?

Maybe: chastity, movement restriction,release training

No: Scat. Public, writing, permanent, pics, no IRL doms, diapers

43/f
pubic hair permanetly removed
32AA

vibrator, nipple clamps, anal plugs, whip, leg spreader, breast clamps,
useme871 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 04:59 PM   #5
SlaveLeia147
getDare Sweetheart

Just to behave as asked. Take my medicine and no orgasms. Plug regularly and practice my oral skills.
Old 03-30-2018, 10:31 AM   #6
mango616

do this

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...16#post3227916

but instead switch when you edge

also your fuck buddy should only fuck your ass and incompletely ignore your pussy (expect when administering punishment) for the duration of your denial

Dare Giver/Master/Sir
  • Bladder Control
  • Slut Training
  • Anal Training
  • Pain (nipples and pussy)
  • Verbal Abuse and Degradation
  • Being Controlled
  • Forced Orgasms
  • Orgasm Denial
  • And More!
PM Me on here or on kik (Females only)

Currently own a Submissive and not looking for any others