Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-23-2021, 05:47 PM   #1
Hazza_efihoe

Post 21F - Help me punish my stupid boyfriend (again)

Well…

My stupid boyfirend pissed me off the other night, so I had some help in punishing him. In that punishment he had to pick whether to jerk off to a picture of a beautiful babe, or a juicy cock - not knowing if he picked the babe, I was going to make him cum to a picture of my younger 18-year old sister.

Well no surprise he picked the babe, and I actually wondered whether he might have enjoyed it. Well I hoped he would pick that so I’d be able to punish him again. He has again agreed to it.

I want a full detailed list of dares that I can have him do to himself while I sit and amuse myself again. Of course I’ll give his sorry balls a good hard kick if I feel he’s not doing the dares properly.

Here is a list of toys that are available, and a other supplies:

- Small Dildo
- Big Dildo
- Small Anal Beads
- Long Anal Beads
- Thick Wide Butt Plug
- Bullet Vibrator
- Lube
- Nipple Clamps
- Spreader Bar
- Thongs
- Tights
- Stockings

In regards to the dare. Feel free to have him dress up as my little sissy simp. But I want this dare / punishment to be focused heavily on one thing… having him fuck his sorry ass. I want him to have to do something to his ass… feel like he’s done with anal, and then get to find out he has yet another anal task. I want him to have this happen a good few times over and over.

I have gathered some pictures of both myself and my sister, and I feel like some form of game could be played with those! I do also have the picture of the juicy cock he didn’t want last time - but the preference would be mine or my sisters pictures. Perhaps the cock pic could be some punishment - up to you.

I do want him to have an orgasm, but I don’t care whether you want to make him ruin it or eat it - I’m sure his hands are big enough to catch his mess.

But feel free to be creative. Just make sure his ass gets it. ��

limits: public, blood, piss, scat, family, friends

Last edited by Hazza_efihoe; 09-23-2021 at 05:53 PM.
Hazza_efihoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 06:49 PM   #2
Hazza_efihoe

I’ve had him sucking my feet in the meantime. He said he was sorry for jerking off to the picture of my sister, but I think that should be put to the test! And a rough test at that!
Old 09-23-2021, 08:06 PM   #3
Hazza_efihoe

Surely someone wants to work with me and have my stupid boyfriend punish himself
Old 09-23-2021, 08:09 PM   #4
usemeforyourbenefit

Location: Chicago land area, get more personal and your find out my real location
Default Anal beads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazza_efihoe View Post
Well…

My stupid boyfirend pissed me off the other night, so I had some help in punishing him. In that punishment he had to pick whether to jerk off to a picture of a beautiful babe, or a juicy cock - not knowing if he picked the babe, I was going to make him cum to a picture of my younger 18-year old sister.

Well no surprise he picked the babe, and I actually wondered whether he might have enjoyed it. Well I hoped he would pick that so I’d be able to punish him again. He has again agreed to it.

I want a full detailed list of dares that I can have him do to himself while I sit and amuse myself again. Of course I’ll give his sorry balls a good hard kick if I feel he’s not doing the dares properly.

Here is a list of toys that are available, and a other supplies:

- Small Dildo
- Big Dildo
- Small Anal Beads
- Long Anal Beads
- Thick Wide Butt Plug
- Bullet Vibrator
- Lube
- Nipple Clamps
- Spreader Bar
- Thongs
- Tights
- Stockings

In regards to the dare. Feel free to have him dress up as my little sissy simp. But I want this dare / punishment to be focused heavily on one thing… having him fuck his sorry ass. I want him to have to do something to his ass… feel like he’s done with anal, and then get to find out he has yet another anal task. I want him to have this happen a good few times over and over.

I have gathered some pictures of both myself and my sister, and I feel like some form of game could be played with those! I do also have the picture of the juicy cock he didn’t want last time - but the preference would be mine or my sisters pictures. Perhaps the cock pic could be some punishment - up to you.

I do want him to have an orgasm, but I don’t care whether you want to make him ruin it or eat it - I’m sure his hands are big enough to catch his mess.

But feel free to be creative. Just make sure his ass gets it. ��

limits: public, blood, piss, scat, family, friends

Try anal beads or a dildo in his ass normally that’ll do the trick
usemeforyourbenefit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2021, 08:17 PM   #5
Hazza_efihoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by usemeforyourbenefit View Post
Try anal beads or a dildo in his ass normally that’ll do the trick
Looking for way more detail. I want a long dare involving everything requested.
Old 09-23-2021, 08:41 PM   #6
azzimia88

What about something like this. It's just the general idea but I can elaborate better as soon as I have a moment.

The photos could make a deck of cards, but you'll also add another dick pic. Shuffle and have him draw the first. Sister photo, edging/cock torture punishments of raising intensity. Your photo, same but with femdom and humiliation punishments. Dick card, anal fucking of raising intensity, and the card goes back in the deck. Goes on untill all the pictures of you two have been drawled. Taking away your pics and leaving the dick ones will make that deck an hell in no time

Punishments could be decided with wheels to spin (one for category) with medium punishments, but also really extreme ones. Maybe just one, Russian roulette style.
Old 09-23-2021, 08:51 PM   #7
Hazza_efihoe

I like the idea of this, quite a clever concept. Don’t really want him to get any focus on his cock until when I let him cum though. I also do want him to get to cum, don’t care if it’s shit and he has to ruin or eat it though, and I feel like the pictures should determine which way he get’s to cum in some way shape or form.
Old 09-23-2021, 08:52 PM   #8
azzimia88

Just another quick idea before I log

Instead of a deck of cards, you could do a treasure hunt. For the punishments, it would be the same, but you can have a lot of fun on how he'll be going around searching for them. Maybe every photo, beside setting the wheel/punishments, could have indications on how to reach the next one (crawling with spreader bar on, dressed up and Cleaning the floor with something in his ass, etc..). You give him, ie 20 clues. Ten goes to dick pic, five to you and five to your sister.

Hope it's clear enough, my English sucks ass even when I'm not rushing it
Old 09-23-2021, 08:55 PM   #9
Hazza_efihoe

Cool concept, but the pictures I have are digital not print outs. Also limited to one room, so not much soace for it.
Old 09-23-2021, 08:56 PM   #10
azzimia88

Quote:
I like the idea of this, quite a clever concept. Don’t really want him to get any focus on his cock until when I let him cum though. I also do want him to get to cum, don’t care if it’s shit and he has to ruin or eat it though, and I feel like the pictures should determine which way he get’s to cum in some way shape or form.
That leaves the guy with the torture

The punishment part is really rushed, I just wanted to suggest the concept. I'll be on tomorrow if it's not too late.

As for the way to cum, could be based on how many cock pics he finds or chooses to find. You could aim to have him do as much as possible, setting an high goal of photos for the positive outcome, or do it more difficult to avoid them and set the worst way with an higher count. Double torture
Old 09-23-2021, 08:59 PM   #11
azzimia88

Quote:
Cool concept, but the pictures I have are digital not print outs. Also limited to one room, so not much soace for it.
Ahh ok, that makes it more difficult. Assigning them a number and having him call one number at the time it's basically the same thing as the deck.

You reassign number everytime and all the dick pics are always there, while the other gets removed
Old 09-23-2021, 09:11 PM   #12
Hazza_efihoe

Will take some more suggestings!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, cum eating, pantyhose, punishment dare, stockings