Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-26-2018, 09:06 AM   #1
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Default Cum Eating Dares - Debble 21F

Hi everyone! I've come up with an idea I think you'll like. I want to try eating my cum more, I've done it before for a few dares and i found it quite enjoyable, and many of you might like to explore this a little further with me.

You can dare me to cum onto food items or objects and lick it clean, or to simply lick my fingers clean after masturbating. You can have me orgasm and eat it up or edge and slurp my frustration. Anything goes so long as you stay within likes/dislikes, so get creative!

As always the dares can be exposing, in front of some windows at home:
-living room (street facing)
-master bedroom (street facing)
-kitchen (back facing)
-my bedroom (back facing)

Have fun!
My Kinktalk:
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/member.php?u=36865
Debble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 10:16 AM   #2
MasterW
getDare Sweetheart

You can begin with using cucumber as a dildo. Fuck your pussy with it until you edge, then eat it.
MasterW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 01:55 PM   #3
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterW View Post
You can begin with using cucumber as a dildo. Fuck your pussy with it until you edge, then eat it.
I didn't have any cucumbers at home, so I actually went to the shops and bought one. I would have looked silly going out and only buying a cucumber, so I got some other vegetables as well (tomatoes and grapes, not that it's important). I knew I wouldn't be able to fit the whole thing inside me, and I didn't really feel like eating a whole cucumber, even with my cum on it, so I cut it down to a third (more left for other dares lol) and washed it before inserting. I had always thought of using a cucumber as a dildo but never have, so it was a new experience. Cold and fresh, and kinky. I left it inside myself, twisting it around to really get a feel of the vegetable, and got a little carried away. Once the cucumber had warmed up I was already wet and slick. It was a few minutes before I was at edge, needing to take out the cucumber completely to avoid cumming. Once it had subsided I took the thing in my mouth and sucking off my juices, they were salty and goopy, leaving a funny aftertaste on my tongue. Enjoyable. I even re inserted it for another taste before eating the vegetable. A very nice start to this thread.

Thank you for this dare, masterW, and for one of my five a day!
My Kinktalk:
Old 06-26-2018, 02:05 PM   #4
Joker50
Distinguished Member

Well the grapes won't go to waste, fill your pussy with as many as you can and then do twenty star jumps... bring yourself to edge twice, pull the grapes out in to a bowl and then cum on them. should be plenty of your cum for you to eat.

Limits: Cbt, Anal. Pain. Poo. Family. Pics for the right person.
Joker50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 02:19 PM   #5
Idubbeldareyou2

hello Debbie,

Here is a dare for you.

WHAT TO DO
Choose six vegetables you consider to play with and number them from one to six. (write it out on a paper which vegetable is which number) Roll a dice and you will use the corresponding vegetable as a toy. Roll the dice again to see in which way you will use the vegetable. 1 Edge once with the vegetable by fucking your pussy then lick clean for one minute. 2 Fuck your pussy with the vegetable 100 times fully in and out then lick clean one minute. 3 Edge once with the vegetable by inserting the vegetable as much as possible and then rubbing your clit (no fucking) and then lick clean for one minute, 4 Spread your pussy lips with one hand and slap your pussy 30 times with the vegetable. 5 Give a sloppy blowjob to the vegetable for five minutes, 6 no sexual action, only if you want it.

THE END
If you did 10 edges or if you played with all different vegetables, you can cum and this is the end of the dare.

EXTRA
Roll an additional dice for the location:
1living room (street facing)
2master bedroom (street facing)
3kitchen (back facing)
4my bedroom (back facing)
5 or 6; free to choose

Hope you like it.

toys: long vibrator, rope (1long, 2 short), small buttplug, lovense buttplug (rarely using since quite big) household items

Add thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...03#post4623303
Idubbeldareyou2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 03:25 PM   #6
twin69
Account Banned

Put on some clean panties.
Edge in every room of the house once.
So at the end they most likely to be soaking wet.

Pull them off and such your wetness all out of it.
When your done, fingers yourself to an orgasm (or twice)
And lick your fingers clean
twin69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 03:25 PM   #7
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker50 View Post
Well the grapes won't go to waste, fill your pussy with as many as you can and then do twenty star jumps... bring yourself to edge twice, pull the grapes out in to a bowl and then cum on them. should be plenty of your cum for you to eat.
After I washed the grapes, I inserted them one at a time. They are quite easy to put in, and I would push them as deep as I could. Usually about the full length if my finger. They were quite large grapes so I could comfortably stuff about 6 in. If I completely relaxed I could squeeze in 10, but this made me feel a little nauseous, and at least one would slip out if I moved (I still ate these). They were all firm too, and I could feel them grind against each other inside of me.

I couldn't do the jumping jacks without half of them falling out at first. I imagine this exercise is to test my pussy muscles? But I couldn't hold the grapes when they are so wet. I had to put more grapes in my pussy after to replace the fallen ones, but the original grapes stayed in deep. In the end I had to wear panties to hold in the grapes which stain them with pussy and grape juice. My tightening muscles had squished some grapes in my pussy as I was jumping.

I stayed stood up after, hand in panties and rubbing myself to edge, I would feel around and find some mushed grape among the hard ones, the juices mixing and makig my fingers sticky and tart, yet slick. After two edges my panties were very damp.

With a bowl held in front of my stripped pussy, I started digging around to get my grapes. I had 9 in total, but only 6 were completely solid, the rest either cracked or mushed. The remaining pussy juice blocked by grapes was leaking out of me, forming a little puddle around the mush.

Lastly I came into the bowl again, a significant amount nearly doubling the puddle in the bowl already. It looked like a mess, grapes and cum mixing into a purple stew. I had never felt such a strong urge to eat my cum. I felt like a true slut.

Eating the grapes was great. The saltiness of my juices blending with the tart sweetness of the grapes tasted foul, but my pussy was burning, I was so aroused. I ate every grape, the mush, and even drank the unholy broth at the bottom. I loved eating my cum.

Thank you for this fruity dare, Joker50!
My Kinktalk:
Old 06-26-2018, 03:27 PM   #8
Debble
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idubbeldareyou2 View Post
hello Debbie,

Here is a dare for you.

WHAT TO DO
Choose six vegetables you consider to play with and number them from one to six. (write it out on a paper which vegetable is which number) Roll a dice and you will use the corresponding vegetable as a toy. Roll the dice again to see in which way you will use the vegetable. 1 Edge once with the vegetable by fucking your pussy then lick clean for one minute. 2 Fuck your pussy with the vegetable 100 times fully in and out then lick clean one minute. 3 Edge once with the vegetable by inserting the vegetable as much as possible and then rubbing your clit (no fucking) and then lick clean for one minute, 4 Spread your pussy lips with one hand and slap your pussy 30 times with the vegetable. 5 Give a sloppy blowjob to the vegetable for five minutes, 6 no sexual action, only if you want it.

THE END
If you did 10 edges or if you played with all different vegetables, you can cum and this is the end of the dare.

EXTRA
Roll an additional dice for the location:
1living room (street facing)
2master bedroom (street facing)
3kitchen (back facing)
4my bedroom (back facing)
5 or 6; free to choose

Hope you like it.
I already have the cucumber, tomorrow I will go vegetable shopping any ideas on what I should get?
My Kinktalk:
Old 06-27-2018, 02:19 PM   #9
Idubbeldareyou2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debble View Post
I already have the cucumber, tomorrow I will go vegetable shopping any ideas on what I should get?
Include a peeled ginger if this is not off limits, to make things interesting. Since it will only be a chance you will use it, I hope you are willing to.

Some suggestions are: Eggplant, small carrot, corn cob, zucchini, brocoli with a good stem, artisjok.

Have a nice day Debble

toys: long vibrator, rope (1long, 2 short), small buttplug, lovense buttplug (rarely using since quite big) household items

Add thread: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...03#post4623303
Idubbeldareyou2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 06:12 PM   #10
andy4
Distinguished Member

A nice beer bottle fucking and then sucking, start by drinking part of the bottle then edge followed by a drink followed by an edge and so on till the bottle is dry
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 06:32 PM   #11
Lookin4sin

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy4 View Post
A nice beer bottle fucking and then sucking, start by drinking part of the bottle then edge followed by a drink followed by an edge and so on till the bottle is dry
You do know open bottles in vaginas is dangerous right?
Carpe Diem
Lookin4sin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum eating, masturbation, public