Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 03-23-2024, 11:07 AM   #1
Txalan

Default Kik Strip and swap on demand wirh a twist

Someone messages you "strip and swap" and then they send a dressed picture of themself (at least something on above and below the waist). You would send them back a dressed picture and then remove one item of your choosing and send a new picture. They would remove one item and send a picture. You keep rotating until you both have sent a naked picture to each other.

Here is the twist, when you post you must choose "with forfeits", "optional forfeits" or "no forfeits." "With forfeits" means if someone ends up naked and the other person still has two or more items to remove, the naked person must do a forfeit (wirhin limits) before the person removes the next item. The forfeits are required and you must play until both players are naked. Forfeits can also be videos, pictures sent to other people as long as it is within limits.

"Optional forfeits" your opponent can choose whether to play with or without forfeits. They would include it in the first message or ask to make sure. With "no forfeits" the naked player must send another nude photo with a different pose of their choosing, to get the next picture. The must send pictures until both players are naked.

Also if agreed the player can create a group and add friends to watch the strip.

I am always in with optional forfeits.

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Telegram: TxAlan

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 11:14 AM   #2
Twinkfag

I am in with optional forfeit

Limits: face, outdoor, scat, spending money, personal stuff, feminization

Kik: simonz.7
Snap: simonz.7

Message me "image" and ill send you a dick pic.
Twinkfag is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
kik dare, strip game