Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-28-2015, 10:57 PM   #91
nikkicd27

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)
My pink VS bikini panties that i slept in last night

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?
Id rather walk home naked

3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating?
My dad cause i would probably be in my moms bra and panties

4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby?
a bog

5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls?
guys

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)
id go to the doctor

7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush?
lap dance

8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)
can of beans

Both guys and girls can answer the next 2 just for fun
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect?
3 inch

10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size?
F cup

11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail?
Fluffy bunny tain

12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?
airport

13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours?
butt plug of course

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?
that im wearing panties cause i always am

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)
the next stranger it sounds like more fun

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?
Facebook would be more fun

LIMITS: Pain, Heavy scat, Face pictures, Open public

KIK: nikkicd27
nikkicd27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 01:01 PM   #92
sweetly submissive

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) halloween outfit - french maid costume
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? naked in stocks
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? mum
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? baby
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? guys
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)wait
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush?lap
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) beans
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 3
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size?f
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? fluffy tail
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?nightclub
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours?plug
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?other sex's undies
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)stranger
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?facebook (using teamviewer that cus happen)

I look forward to all your replies [/QUOTE]

Likes - anal, cum control, orgasm denial, life control

tolerates - pain, wax play, foot worship, spanking

Limits - Blood, permanent damage/markings
sweetly submissive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 01:19 PM   #93
Herewego..

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)
Last Halloween as we didn't celebrate it over here so I was wearing regular clothes ^^

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?
Wow this one is hard... I think the second one, as it's not sure if someone will see me in that case.

Mom. Doesn't need any explaining I guess haha

Uhmmm.. I'd go with a baby.

Definitely girls.

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)
I'd rather wait a week

I think... Pole dance? I'd be horrible at both options haha

8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)
Can of beans, as it normally doesn't affect me ^^

Another hard question. I'd go with a 3 inch. 15 inch normally just wouldn't fit in most girls

A cup.

Fluffy rabbit tail ^^

12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?
I'd rather go on a airport.

Ball gag seems more comfortable to me for such a long stretch.

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?
Girls will be less upset with a jungle. So a jungle haha.

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)
Next stranger. Last person I texted was a teammate of mine.

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?
Kitchen fridge.

Likes: wedgies, small cross dressing dares, humiliation, just fun(ny) dares, truths, punishments, pictures, spanking, exercise dares and semi public

Dislikes: useless dares, pee dares, body writing, writing lines, corner time, cold dares, anal, spitting, and messy.

Limits: blood, hard anal, face pics, public, social suicide, damage to body etc

Kik and skype: herewego..

PM dares!

I lost a dare...
Herewego.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 08:25 PM   #94
sunny

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) last night's pajamas - leggings, a thong, a sports bra, and t shirt
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? stocks.
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? dad.
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? dog, I think.
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? guys, because it would feel much less awkward for me.
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) doctor. I couldn't last a week.
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? lap dance. much closer and much hotter.
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) onion
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 3 inch
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? A cup
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? bunny tail
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? night club
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? butt plug - I have TMJ so wearing a ball gag for that long would kill me
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? opposite undies
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) last person I texted - a great girlfriend of mine whom I've always had a little crush on
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? oh gosh, neither. although I guess I'd have to go with fridge.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75593

Last edited by sunny; 01-31-2015 at 08:27 PM.
sunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 05:03 PM   #95
lidi1916

Last Halloween, I was wearing regular clothes.

Second one.
Mom.

A baby.

Girls.

I'd rather wait a week

A lap dance

Can of beans.

15 inch.

A cup.

Unicorn horn.

I'd rather go on a airport.

A ball gag.
Jungle
Next stranger. Last person I texted was my best friend.

Kitchen fridge.
lidi1916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 10:18 PM   #96
inferiorwhiteboi
getDare Devil

Halloween costume; i was Elwood Blues
Stocks/pillory
Dad.
baby
Full of girls. CFNM party = Yes please
wait a week
Lap Dance.
Onion, strictly because i HATE beans.
3 inch. No submissive guy should be allowed to have a 15" penis.
F; would have more to torment.
Rabbit tail.
Nightclub.
BALL GAG!!!
On rare occasions, i actually DO wear the opposite gender's undies, so definitely that one!
Last person i texted. Female friend with 44DD's.
facebook.
Bunny says, "Bye bye!"
inferiorwhiteboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 11:57 AM   #97
bluesnowball

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights
sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)

last nights sleepswear, shorts and a t-shirt

Wake up 2 hours walk from my house

Mom, even though I don't live with her.

Dog

Girls.

Go to the doctors

lap dance

onion

3 inch penis

F cup

rabbit tail

airport

buttplug

oposite genders undies

next stranger

facebook

| CBT, anal, edging, teasing & denial, toilet control, golden showers, humiliation, feet, online exposure, blackmail, cum eating, writing lines/essays, rules, ice

| toothpaste, bondage, body writing, trimming

| messy, food, public, extreme pain, permanent, needles, scat, family/friends, face pictures/videos, wax, illegal

bluesnowball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 09:44 PM   #98
SubBoyy132

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) Last nights sleepwear. It was a pair of underwear (boxer briefs) and a shirt. Way better than a Harry Potter costume from when I was 10 haha.
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? Why not both?
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating?Mom
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby?A dog
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls?Guys for sure
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)Assuming it wouldn't affect me using the restroom, wait
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush?Lap dance for Adam Levine YES
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)Onions. My ass is more important than my breath
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect?A 15 inch dick would be cool, but a struggle. I'm not a top, so I guess 3? 15 would be too much.
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size?A cup
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? Unicorn horn.
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?Entrance of a nightclub.
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours?Why not both?
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?Opposite gender's undies
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)Next stranger. The last person I texted was a girl
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?Facebook for sure because it's set so my family can't see my posts

Likes:Public/Outdoors, Clothespins, Toilet, Swirlies, Public Bathrooms, Verbal Degradation, Anal, Humiliation, Spanking, Underwear, Body Writing, Being a Slave for a Group

Exploring:Piss, Pain, Urinal

Dislikes:Temp Play (ice, etc.), Lines, Repetitive Tasks, Denial, Edging

Limits:Toothpaste, Ball Busting, Ball Torture, Scat, Ass to Mouth, Family, Social Suicide, Permanent, and Blood.
SubBoyy132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 09:04 PM   #99
Becc@T

Hot cop > loose tshirt and nothing else, so that.
2 hour walk, at least I can run or move around.
Dad by far.
Dog
Girls, I'd probably end up making it funny with them vs. being ogled.
Let it fall out on its own. Too embarrassing!
Lap dance so I could tell if my moves were working.
Hate onions so beans.
3, less in the way.
A cup, my current size is big enough let alone F!
Cute rabbit tail.
Nightclub, at least I may get some good attention from nice guys...
Ball gag. I talk too much anyway.
Boxers are comfy, so definitely that.
Last person I texted (pretty hot female friend).
Fridge, only people who'd see it are housemates who'd laugh with me.
Becc@T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 12:28 PM   #100
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

Halloween costume. I can't remember what it was, but my costumes tend to involve clothing rather than being naked
Naked, 2 hours from home. A lot of the area around here has country roads and alley ways I could use to keep being seen down. Plus sneaking around nude turns me on
I'd say dad. I'm sure my mum has caught me and said nothing (or at least found some of my sex toys)
I think dog.
Girls
Provided it is definitely going to come out, I would leave it in
Either is good for me, although lap dance would have her closer
Onions, I'm sure it's easier to get away without kissing than to fart the whole way through
3 inch. Mine isn't huge and I'm getting on ok. 15 inch would win me bets and help with confidence in some areas but would be massively inconvenient!
A cup (although I am speaking as a guy)
Bunny tail
Nightclub. I'd probably have been drinking which would help me with some embarrassment
Butt plug
It depends on the girl I guess... wearing panties in front of a one night stand would turn me on more though
Last person I texted was a family member, so next stranger I see. If it was the last person I texted who isn't a family member then I would take her as she is a hot friend
Errrrm... can I go back and change me answers before either of these? I guess fridge because then it is less likely to be seen by everyone I know

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 02:54 PM   #101
hamsterX00

I had no Halloween costume, so choose my normally clothes

The 2 hour walk home!

I guess my mom

Like a dog

definitly full of girls!

IŽd enjoy the week

Lap dance

beans

3 inch

A cup

rabbit tail :-D

airport

butt plug

the jungle

to the last person texted, it was my gf

on facebook, more exciting
Limits: family, friends, work

I am a slave to all getdare members
hamsterX00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 06:21 PM   #102
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Would you rather ...

1. wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?
My last nights sleepwear is just my briefs/shorts while my last Halloween costume was an whole reaper outfit. After long debating with myself, I think I'll go for the Halloween outfit.

2. be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour and get your clothes back after or wake up at a two hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?
I rather would not be seen (half) naked in public, so I prefer having a chance at going home without being seen naked. I can just wait until it's dark and walk (or more likely run) home.

3. be more embarrassed if your mod or dad caught you masturbating?
My mom, she's easier shocked than my dad.

4. be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby?
Like a dog, because babies are helpless and dogs are still having fun doing things with their master.

5. be the only one naked at a part fully of guys or gals?
If we talk about same aged guy and gals, then I think I would prefer a girls party if I am in a kinky mood and a boys party if I am in a fun mood. Many girls + one naked boy = kinky. Many boys + naked boy = talking.

6. go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?
It depends if it will hurt. As long as it doesn't start hurting, I won't go to the doctor. Else, I hope it will be a female doctor.

7. do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush?
A lap dance is more intense, so the lap dance.

8. only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans?
an onion will take effect much faster than a can of beans. So if I have sex immediately after eating, then I take the can of beans.

9. have a 3 inch penis or a 15 inch penis when erected?
I go with the 15 inch penis when erected, but if this is the case then the penis must be normal sized when not erected.

10. have a A cup or an F cup bra size?
(Imma guy) A cup sized breast are much sexier than F cup sized breast in my opinion, so an A cup bra size.

11. have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail?
A fluffy bunny rabbit tail, because this will make me catch even more girls.

12. be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?
At the airport, because there they (normally) will offer you a private room for the strip search.

13. wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours?
A ball gag is in my case more comfortable than a butt plug.

14. a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when it's time to strip?
Wearing the opposite genders undies will make the situation most likely kinkier than having a jungle down there. So I'll go with the sexy undies.

15. give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?
A stranger most likely, because the last person I texted with is gross. The stranger cannot be grosser I think.

16. your result of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?
Facebook, since I don't have a Facebook account nor I ever will get one. But this might be cheaty, so if I were to create a Facebook account, then I would make everything private, have no friends and post it on my Facebook account.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 07:56 PM   #103
xertz

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?
Last night I was topless in boxers, on Halloween I was wearing normal clothes, so my Halloween outfit! The last actual Halloween outfit I had was years ago, in a weird but warm bin-baggy-like top and comfy pants, so still Halloween
Naked in stocks
Dad, Mum's more accepting and stays quiet about my stuff. She found all my toys and moved them and hid them under my clothes in my underwear drawer
Like a dog! Mrs Brown's Boys proved that haha
Probably females
I could probably wait a week.. I don't get much pleasure from ass anyway, and most of my batteries are half empty, wouldn't last long heh
Lap dance, I can't pole dance!
Beans, you can hold your farts in. Or if I was having sex with an SO, we could probably laugh about it when I let some slip
3 inch, probably
A cup!
Fluffy tail! They're cute
Airport, probably cos you wouldn't see me at a nightclub haha
Butt plug
Opposite undies (as trans I wear male boxers as it is, so in this case they'd find me in female boxers)
Oral to last person, a guy I "sext" with sometimes
Kitchen fridge, only 2 family members see it then instead of at least10!

Likes: masturbation, orgasm control, light bondage, being sub to male master, porn, masturbation instructions/control (from any gender)

Could try: Anal teasing (no full insertion), slight pain, porn control, pics, clit play (doesn't really do much for me)

Should add my limits could change, not really explored, please give me time

Limits: Anal, public, semi-public, pee, poo, diapers, blood, wax, face pics, family etc

my sexmap
xertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 05:19 AM   #104
avgjoe83

I sleep naked, so I'd have to say halloween costume, but its been a long time so I don't remember what it was... Couldn't be worse though lol.

Naked a 2 hour walk away - at least I could try to avoid other people.

My mom... That has happened in real life to me.

Dog

Guys I suppose - it would be way more embarrassing to be naked in front of girls.

I'd probably wait a week, if I knew that it was going to come out - but how would I know that? If I wasn't sure, I'd probably go to the doctor.

I wouldn't do very well with either, but I suppose go with the lap dance if I had the opportunity.

I hate onions, so beans

3 inches - I like sph anyway, so it goes along with it.

A cup - don't really want to have female breasts lol.

Bunny tail.

An airport seems more natural... and it would be private.

Ball gag, no question.

Growing a jungle - maybe he'd shave me

Last person I texted - it was my husband lol - the next stranger could be fun, though.

Kitchen fridge.
avgjoe83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 08:39 AM   #105
anon06923

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) - didn't have a halloween costum last year, so if that counts as normal clothes then that, if it counts as nothing ill pick my boxers i sleep in
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? hmm.. probably the walk
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? mom i think
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? dog
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? girls
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) doctor
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? lap
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) beans
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 3 inch
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? A
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? tail
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? airport
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? butt plug
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? jungle
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) stranger
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? facebook

Accepting the next 5 PM dares!

PM me EDGE and a number and I'll do that many edges

Likes: being instructed/controlled, masturbating, joi, edging, minor public, mild embarrassment/humiliation

Limits/dislikes: permanent/dangerous, blood/scat/piss, face pics/social suicide/family, illegal, extreme pain, messy, moderate humiliation, moderate embarrassment, moderate public, cam/pics

I don't have any toys, but I want a chastity device.

anon06923 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk