Barer of Feet

Default "Bare Feet" Avatar, Body Writing, Edging - *Bonus For Those In Denial*

Inspired by: Amihereforwhat - My Birthday

For this dare, you will need:
  • A ball-point pen.
  • A permanent marker.
  • Your sexiest pair of underpants.
  • Female-Presenting: A bra.
  • Male-Presenting: That's it, you're topless.
  • Sissies & Crossdressing Males: A bra and something to stuff it with convincingly. Alternatively, a girly top that exposes your midriff and armpits is acceptable.
  • Your camera/phone. (A remote trigger and/or voice command is your friend!)

Preparation

First let's get you ready. Strip completely naked and go to your bathroom. If you want/need to shave your legs, feet, belly, chest, face, or armpits, or do your hair/apply make-up to look pretty for your new Avatar, do so now. You also may want to give yourself a pedicure, at least for your soles, if you know how. Get those tootsies looking their best!

Give your feet a nice, thorough washing, especially the soles. Use soap and water, preferably soap with no moisturizer in it, and wash and rinse them twice for at least five minutes each to get them really clean and get rid of their natural oils temporarily. Think of it as a massage, and pamper yourself. You deserve it for doing this dare!

Dry your clean, naked feet thoroughly, first with a fresh, clean towel, then with a blow-drier until completely bone dry everywhere, even between the toes. Once they are clean and dry, do not touch your feet with anything until told, including the floor!

To help with this, choose one option:
  • Temporarily put on a clean, fresh pair of socks to keep any and all oils and dirt from getting on your soles, or...
  • Crawl to your destination on hands, knees, and shins to keep your soles off the floor.

The Dare
  1. Go to a nice photogenic spot where you can sit on the floor against the wall for a nice, clean picture. Set up your camera far enough from the wall very close to or on the floor, so that it can get both feet and your entire body in frame and in focus with your legs stretched out flat and your toes pointed away from each other, heels not quite touching. Get lamps or other portable lighting to do your best to set up a flattering photographic lighting array. Make sure your soles will be brightly lit. Do a test photo to be sure. If you can't get everything in focus at once, I want the soles of your feet to be the focus target.

2. If necessary, strip naked again (including socks if you used them).

3. Put on your sexiest underpants. If applicable, have your bra/top with you within reach, but don't put it on yet. Note: To keep the Avatar legal, this pair of underpants should be sexy as hell, but should completely cover your genitals and not be transparent.

4. Using a ball-point pen, write, in a great big, bold, outline block letters, in all-capitals, neatly draw the word "BARE" on the pretty, clean sole of your right foot. It should go from the letter B at your metatarsal pad, just below your toes, and end with the E on the ball of your heel. It should use an imaginary line about half an inch above the outer edge of your sole as its 'line', and the letters should be about an inch and a half tall and wide, depending on the size of your feet (you might want to make little hash marks to plan the letters out).

Let's hope you're not too ticklish, because this can tickle like mad and cause uncontrollable twitching! Even if you are, you need to hold nice and still to avoid messing up the letters...

Note: From this step on, if you need to go anywhere for any reason, you must crawl on your shins and knees, soles up, toes pointed, to avoid messing up the writing! So make sure you have everything ready.

5. Using nice, evenly and closely-spaced diagonal lines, fill in the letters on your right foot to about a 30% to 50% shade level with the ballpoint pen. These lines should angle up and away from your pinky toe, toward the inner edge of your heel, at a 45° angle. Nice and neat, now!

6. Inside your underwear (preferably through the cloth, but with your hand inside is acceptable), edge once. Do not clean up any juices you emit; let them soak into the underwear.

7. Using the ball-point pen, write, in the same big block-letter outline font, in all-capitals, the word "FEET" on the sole of your left foot. It should go from the letter F on your heel, and end with the T on your left metatarsal pad. It should use an imaginary line about half an inch above the outer edge of your sole as its 'line', and the letters should be about an inch and a half tall and wide, depending on the size of your feet (you might want to make little hash marks to plan the letters out).

The idea is so that, from the perspective of the camera, your soles will read "BARE FEET" from left to right, right-side up, with your feet spread slightly, resting on the floor on their outer edges.

8. Once again, holding in the giggles, fill in the block letters with nice, closely and evenly spaced diagonal lines, with the same shade level as your other foot. These ones should angle up and away from the outer rear edge of your heel, toward your big toe, at a 45° angle (thus the lines should all be going the same direction from the camera's perspective).

9. Looking at the soles of your feet this time, edge through your underwear again. Once again, do not clean up any juices, just let it soak in, nice and wet! If you are male, remain hard from now on.

10. If applicable, put on your bra or top!

11. Assume the position and take the picture.

12. You will now set this photo to be your Avatar, and include a bigger version of it in your photo albums on the site. (It shouldn't violate any ToS since there was no nudity.)

You may crop out or blur your face if you wish.
  13. Keep this avatar in place for at least 30 days, or until another dare instructs you to change it. (Please don't go looking for another avatar changing dare. That would make me a sad barefoot alien... ;-; )

The Position
  • Sitting on the floor , shoulders flat against the wall;
  • Fingers laced behind your head and touching the wall;
  • Chest out, shoulders back, armpits exposed;
  • Tailbone against the wall;
  • Legs stretched straight out on the floor, feet outward so they rest on their outer edges (from heel to pinky toe);
  • Heels spread apart by 2-3 inches, or about the width of your heel;
  • Angled directly out from the wall, so the camera is looking from a very low or floor perspective, right through the gap between your heels at your crotch;
  • Your feet should fill most of the lower part of the frame, big and easy to read;
  • Landscape mode, obviously.
  • A further camera angle plus zoom will get a longer focal length. If you can't get all of you in good focus, priority goes to the soles of your feet.
  • Add extra lighting using portable lamps with shades removed. Make sure your soles are especially well-lit.
  • Avoid using a flash if possible; they're terrible!
  • Protip: Light from a high angle from one side and a narrow angle from the other for a great look!

Bonuses (Want to Cum?)

Now that you've done as you were told (you can do this before you post/change avatar, edit the photo, etc), I bet you'd like to cum, huh? Well I have good news for you! Even if you are in orgasm control, I am overriding it and granting you permission for one orgasm. There's just one catch: you have to earn it! (Note: If you are owned, negotiate with your owner for this permission. If the orgasm control or chastity is not flexible, consider giving your sub a coupon granting permission for one orgasm to be used at a better time in the future).

To earn permission: retrace and fill in both words on your soles with the permanent marker (solid fill this time). Go over it a few times until it's nice and black and you can't see your skin at all. I know... all that work shading with the ball-point pen, covered up! But at least you captured it in a picture to remember.

You may now strip naked and give yourself a foot-job until you cum, with your permanently (for a week or so anyway) written-on soles.

Extra Bonus For Those In Denial: You may earn another "get out of jail free card" or coupon good for one orgasm even when you're orgasm-controlled or in chastity or denial.

Earn this by going completely barefoot for 48 hours, starting immediately after the permanent ink dries. No footwear for any reason, at any time, no matter where you go, what you do, or who sees you. Do not become a recluse for this 48 hours! If you would normally go somewhere, do something, or invite someone over, you must do it!

And of course, I challenge you to write the sexiest, most detailed report you can, in addition to posting the pic as your Avatar and in your Albums. How did you feel massaging your feet clean? Crawling around on all fours? Edging into your sexy underwear? Taking the photo? Posting it? Did I make you feel sexy? Do you like the photo? Will you consider keeping it permanently?

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BarefootAlien for this post:
Old 10-13-2019, 11:19 AM   #2
Kylethellamacorn

My right foot is sprained or fractured rn (getting X-ray Monday) once it heals, I will certainly consider doing this dare!
Kylethellamacorn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kylethellamacorn for this post:
Old 10-13-2019, 11:23 AM   #3
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylethellamacorn View Post
My right foot is sprained or fractured rn (getting X-ray Monday) once it heals, I will certainly consider doing this dare!
Ouch! Sorry to hear that! I broke my left foot once. Second metatarsal, near the heel end of my arch, in a complex Y-shaped fracture with a chunk totally separated. I didn't know it was broken, just thought it was a bad sprain, and it never healed right, forming a golf-ball-sized ball of arthritis and scar tissue that actually modified my footprint!

Anyway, I'll look forward to your new avatar and sexy report! I hope it's just a sprain. *hugs*

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.

Last edited by BarefootAlien; 10-13-2019 at 11:31 AM.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
avatar change, body writing pictures, edging, tickling, underwear