Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2023, 08:49 PM   #1
I Obey

Default Training Miss Sarah

Cherry pie on a summer day can only get better when it's served to you by a naked slave girl. As fast as she arrived, she seemed to blend back into the background, still present and ready but not drawing attention away from her Master. It was impressive to witness.

He sat across from us on the summer furniture, completely in his element. He was warm, welcoming and one may even say friendly. It surprised me at first; this isn't the big, scary Dom I was expecting. Not that I knew what to expect when I replied to his ad. He matched his physical description: 6'0, brown hair, green eyes, average build, and professional-looking. He didn't mention his amazing smile, which made his whole face light up.

His estate was beautiful, located just on the outskirts of town. We were at the main house on the property, but I could see other buildings around. The trees surrounding the place gave it a distinct feeling, but it also had a welcoming buzz.

I did wonder what you were thinking while sitting beside me—your Mistress, domme, goddess—at another man's home. Then I noticed that familiar wiggle you get when you're straining in your cage. I smile knowing you are enjoying this as much as I am.

"Thank you for making the trip out. I have been enjoying chatting with you both and am excited to see how we all connect in person. Are you comfortable, Sarah?" He asks.

"Oh yes, very! You have a gorgeous place and such lovely…th..things." I say this looking back at the girl who served us.

"Ah, yes, I am a lucky man."

"I'm glad our reply to your ad was of interest; I wasn't sure how you'd feel about us being a couple."

"It is interesting; I'm excited to explore something new."

I put a possessive hand on your thigh. "The dynamic we discussed works for you? It's important to me that I remain his dominant, and he is not to be with anyone I don't consent to. I am interested in submitting to you and exploring that more. While also having my boy serve me."

"Yes, that works for me. I'm not attracted to men, but I can make good use of them. I do expect him to help you follow the rules and succeed as my submissive," he replies.

You make a tiny little whimpering noise that doesn't go unnoticed.

"Yes, cuck?" I ask.

You swallow hard and muster your courage. "Thank you for inviting us, Sir and letting Miss explore this more. She has been very excited since we started chatting. I promise I will support her in serving you and not interfere with your training."

"Well, then, that all sounds good to me. We have discussed both of your limits. Has anything changed before we begin?" he asks.

"No." We both reply in unison, making him smile.

"Good, let us begin. Sarah, take off your clothes." He orders.

I stand, and you reach to undo the zipper on the back of my dress. The sundress falls easily to the deck from my shoulders. I'm naked beneath, as you ordered. My nipples grow hard as I become very aware of the cool breeze. He stands and, in a few strides, is right in front of me. One hand grips the hair at the nape of my neck, forcing me to look at him. Leaving you sitting and staring up at us from your proper place.

"Good girls say Yes Sir when Sir orders them to do something. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."
I Obey is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to I Obey for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cage, cuckolding, mfm