Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 10-30-2012, 11:35 PM   #1
jackk520

Red face How to find what your looking for...

Hi,
So I am new to this site. HI!!. I know what I am looking for but i don't know how to find it exactly. I am hoping someone could help. I am looking for a girl who wants to be punished for actual disobedience. I am looking for a girl who when she doesn't do her homework, or gets a speeding ticket, or stays out to late will admit what shes done wrong and accept her punishment. I also want this to be 100% online.

Now with that the punishments I would be looking to give would be generally around spanking and not as extreme as a lot of the stuff on this site. There may be other punishments as well but they would be fitting to the crime.

I made a post a few days back in the S/M forum but got nothing back.. Just wondering if any one had any tips on how i could find this.

thank you,
-jack
jackk520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:19 AM   #2
MysticalMadness

Alright, I'm going to do my best to help you out a little bit. I took a quick peek at your ad, just to make sure I might be able to give you the best advice possible. And the advice that I have to give to you is that you aren't getting replies because you are only looking for a slave to punish. Most subs/slaves don't want only punishment, but sessions and fun tasks as well. And there are many who won't want punishment for things they've done wrong (or what you perceive to be wrong) in their daily life.

When I first started with Master, I only wanted controlled masturbation, tasks (both sexual and non-sexual), and punishment when I broke a basic rule (such as no touching without permission.) Now, I have been in a d/s relationship with Master for almost 10 months, as well as a romantic one. I trust him, so the level of control has expanded to include exercise, school work and grades, and certain clothing choices picked out for me. The level of control will continue to expand the longer I am his sub and the more comfortable I become with certain tasks and instructions (I'm really shy, you see. Little by little, Master is helping me to come out of my shell.)

On top of what I have already mentioned, it takes time to find a female sub. Master was on gD a year before I was. In that year, he had some excellent subs, but many fakers and many who lied to him about gender or other things. Many of these excellent subs had to stop subbing for one reason or other in that year. One of the best subs he ever had got very very sick before leaving gD altogether. Be prepared for many one time "slaves" that will contact you. It definitely takes patience to find what you are looking for. You're also going to get a lot of subs/slaves that only want to submit when they are really in the mood to do so. They figure "its just online, its not real. I don't have to follow the rules 100% of the time. I'll only do it when I'm really horny and want to follow orders to get off."

Also, I suggest you frequent the chat rooms when they are a little busier and actually get to know the people that are here. That's how I initially met Master in the first place. We met in the chat, became friends, then a few months later, I asked him to become my Master. He happily agreed to that. And the rest is history.

So, I hope that I've helped you out a little bit. If not, then I apologize. You might want to take a look at some of the other ads (especially the ones in the Top Advertisements) and see if you can't come up with something other than wanting to punish a slave.

~MysticalMadness

*GASP*! Nonsexual Dynamics? Is there such a thing??
What's the Diff? Ageplayers, Littles, Babies
More Info About Littles

Last edited by MysticalMadness; 10-31-2012 at 07:22 AM.
MysticalMadness is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk