Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-11-2018, 03:01 AM   #61
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendragirl View Post
I live in a duplex in an apartment complex (with a gym and B-Ball court) with 4 male roommates. I jog at night. Typical outfit; gstring, shorts, tank top, socks, sneakers, watch.

The 1st direction goes to college campus. I have to be less risky here, the next 2 can be riskier.

The 2nd direction is neighborhoods, mostly college kids. Mostly apartments, Rec Center, pool, etc.

The 3rd direction is a bad "hood" neighborhood. Random houses, apartments, some pools, yards, etc.

I need dares, nothing like "do a neighbor" let's be real, but REAL risky ENF type stuff where the goal is to push it but to try and not get caught.

Skimpy outfits, risk of losing them, naughty play, whatever... I'm up for altering clothing, even up for wearing some cheap shorts or tops that I don't mind ruining or losing.

Along the way sneaking around outside could be fun and risky.

Dice rolls are fun but I don't want to be in control of it and roll ahead of time. I'm not taking dice (or anything else really) with me.

I'll report when I do one.

Help a girl out.
First, shave your bush and then write with a sharpie down there the initials of your four roommates.

Then: second direction run. Round trip two miles. Start fully dressed (twelve items max) with backpack, but after a minute stop and remove an item and place in backpack. Then repeat the process after each minute running (break times don't count) till naked, then you run non-stop home for however long it is.

OR: if you're really fit make it a four mile run with the stops and stripping an item every TWO minutes.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 04:37 AM   #62
highlander

The 1st direction goes to college campus. I have to be less risky here, the next 2 can be riskier.

The 2nd direction is neighborhoods, mostly college kids. Mostly apartments, Rec Center, pool, etc.

The 3rd direction is a bad "hood" neighborhood. Random houses, apartments, some pools, yards, etc.

I need dares, nothing like "do a neighbor" let's be real, but REAL risky ENF type stuff where the goal is to push it but to try and not get caught.

Skimpy outfits, risk of losing them, naughty play, whatever... I'm up for altering clothing, even up for wearing some cheap shorts or tops that I don't mind ruining or losing.

Along the way sneaking around outside could be fun and risky.

Dice rolls are fun but I don't want to be in control of it and roll ahead of time. I'm not taking dice (or anything else really) with me.

I'll report when I do one.

Help a girl out.[/QUOTE]
I DARE YOU to do directions 2 and 3 completely naked (pic proof no face required)
highlander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 09:25 AM   #63
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

For the last 2...
I'm always shaved and body writing isn't hot for me, sorry.
And while I want something simple "run naked" is setting the bar too low lol

Info on me

When available/in chat: this + 1 Special Die.

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Kendragirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 10:37 AM   #64
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
For the last 2...
I'm always shaved and body writing isn't hot for me, sorry.
And while I want something simple "run naked" is setting the bar too low lol
OK. Instead of body writing have a necklace with a tag on it with initials of your roommates followed by 'all beat me at strip poker (and the date)' Then do the run removing one item every minute (or two minutes depending on mileage). Once naked finish the run non-stop having first put on the necklace and wear for the remainder of the run.

And for every minute you have to run naked till you you get back home one of your male roommates gets the option (different one each time and draw lots if need be) to shave you, weekly intervals till number of shaves completed. So if the naked part of the run is three minutes then it's three of your room mates get the option to shave you.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 11:06 AM   #65
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
OK. Instead of body writing have a necklace with a tag on it with initials of your roommates followed by 'all beat me at strip poker (and the date)' Then do the run removing one item every minute (or two minutes depending on mileage). Once naked finish the run non-stop having first put on the necklace and wear for the remainder of the run.

And for every minute you have to run naked till you you get back home one of your male roommates gets the option (different one each time and draw lots if need be) to shave you, weekly intervals till number of shaves completed. So if the naked part of the run is three minutes then it's three of your room mates get the option to shave you.

Sorry, no thank you.

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 06-11-2018, 01:18 PM   #66
ctsubguy12

You could do a variation of one of the dares from last time around:

First: Identify a decent sized loop that you can run, where two laps plus a run home (you can run or ride to the starting point) is about the length of a normal run for you. The start of the loop should be someplace where you can safely hide a bag, and where you can dispose of clothes (mailbox, book return, ...)

Second: Prepare six bags, containing the following clothes:
A: Shirt and shorts (bra and panties optional, as you wish)
B: Bra and shorts (panties optional)
C: Shorts (panties optional)
D: Shirt only (must be no longer than the bottom of your ass when standing upright)
E: A collar and panties only (or something else "fetishy" at your discretion, which provides a little exposure and makes it clear that you're attired for titilation)
F: No clothes

Pack the bags, using filler as needed, such that you can't really tell which bag is which from touch or sight.

Third: Randomize the bags through whatever means you wish (tumble them in a dryer?), and label them 1-6.

Fourth: I can do another time-delayed die roll for you -- just shout out a rough idea of when you'd like the die to be rolled. Take the bag matching the rolled die with you.

Fifth: Go to the start of the loop and hide the bag, dressed in normal but disposable clothes. Run the loop once.

Sixth: When you complete the lap, do NOT look for the bag. Strip and dispose of the clothes you had been wearing (you can keep shoes and socks as you wish) and then retrieve the bag. Assuming the bag is there, unpack it and put on whatever clothes (if any) you left for yourself. (If the bag has wandered off...well, you did want the risk of exposure. )

Seventh: Run the second lap, and then run home.
ctsubguy12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 02:57 PM   #67
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctsubguy12 View Post
You could do a variation of one of the dares from last time around:

First: Identify a decent sized loop that you can run, where two laps plus a run home (you can run or ride to the starting point) is about the length of a normal run for you. The start of the loop should be someplace where you can safely hide a bag, and where you can dispose of clothes (mailbox, book return, ...)

Second: Prepare six bags, containing the following clothes:
A: Shirt and shorts (bra and panties optional, as you wish)
B: Bra and shorts (panties optional)
C: Shorts (panties optional)
D: Shirt only (must be no longer than the bottom of your ass when standing upright)
E: A collar and panties only (or something else "fetishy" at your discretion, which provides a little exposure and makes it clear that you're attired for titilation)
F: No clothes

Pack the bags, using filler as needed, such that you can't really tell which bag is which from touch or sight.

Third: Randomize the bags through whatever means you wish (tumble them in a dryer?), and label them 1-6.

Fourth: I can do another time-delayed die roll for you -- just shout out a rough idea of when you'd like the die to be rolled. Take the bag matching the rolled die with you.

Fifth: Go to the start of the loop and hide the bag, dressed in normal but disposable clothes. Run the loop once.

Sixth: When you complete the lap, do NOT look for the bag. Strip and dispose of the clothes you had been wearing (you can keep shoes and socks as you wish) and then retrieve the bag. Assuming the bag is there, unpack it and put on whatever clothes (if any) you left for yourself. (If the bag has wandered off...well, you did want the risk of exposure. )

Seventh: Run the second lap, and then run home.
This... but less options... and maybe away from home? Idk... not too far...

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 06-12-2018, 05:08 AM   #68
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

And the ideas that have me change during and have to commit and end up with no choice or options... Yes!

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 06-13-2018, 07:18 AM   #69
ctsubguy12

Quote:
This... but less options... and maybe away from home? Idk... not too far...
Here's a partial idea. Before I get too carried away with details, let's see if this will work for you, or how it needs to change:
  • Get a ride / take an uber to the start of a run
  • Lose the clothes you left in, and put on a random set of clothes (from among 3 bags)
  • Do your run
  • At the end of the run...which of the following would work for you?
    • Lose the clothes you left in and put on another random set of clothes (from among the same 3 bags; you'd either need to run a loop, carry the bag, or pre-position the bag)
    • Have a randomly-drawn instruction that you'd read, which would affect your ride home
    • Carry an extra shirt during your run, and we'd do something with it for the ride home
    • Have a risk that you'd run home, rather than ride?
Old 06-13-2018, 12:06 PM   #70
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Here's a partial idea. Before I get too carried away with details, let's see if this will work for you, or how it needs to change:
  • Get a ride / take an uber to the start of a run
  • Lose the clothes you left in, and put on a random set of clothes (from among 3 bags)
  • Do your run
  • At the end of the run...which of the following would work for you?
    • Lose the clothes you left in and put on another random set of clothes (from among the same 3 bags; you'd either need to run a loop, carry the bag, or pre-position the bag)
    • Have a randomly-drawn instruction that you'd read, which would affect your ride home
    • Carry an extra shirt during your run, and we'd do something with it for the ride home
    • Have a risk that you'd run home, rather than ride?
Idk...
Something where I leave in something easy to get rid of... And have no Opti ns or way out once I commit...
Bring on the risk...

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 06-13-2018, 01:54 PM   #71
ctsubguy12

OK....then let's try this.

1. Write down the following on separate pieces of paper:
  • Shirt
  • Shorts
  • Bra & Panties
  • Shirt & Panties
  • Shirt & Shorts
  • Shorts & Panties
  • Bra, Shorts, & Panties
  • Everything

2. Fold those pieces of paper with the text inside the fold, and seal them in envelopes. Mix up the envelopes to randomize them. Pick one and take it with you to the start of your run.

3. When you leave for your run, wear shirt, bra, shorts (or pants, or...), and panties. (You can wear shoes and socks of your choosing; they're ignored from this dare.) When standing, your shirt must fall no lower than the bottom of your ass.

4. The starting point of the dare must be someplace where you can get rid of clothes (bookdrop, mailbox, ...). You're going to run to a point where you can get a ride home...but you could run home if you needed to.

5. When you get to the starting point, open the envelope. Get rid of the clothes listed on the piece of paper within.

6. If you aren't naked, remove one more piece of clothing of your choice. Carry it with you on your run; you may put it on just before you get picked up by your ride.

If you don't want to carry anything while running, you can do that...but the penalty is that you must remove one piece of clothing and toss it away when you get to the pickup point.

If you were instructed to get rid of everything, you'll do your planned run, but I give you the option of whether to run home, or to see if your ride will pick you up in the buff.

Last edited by ctsubguy12; 06-13-2018 at 02:12 PM.
Old 06-13-2018, 07:06 PM   #72
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
OK....then let's try this.

1. Write down the following on separate pieces of paper:
  • Shirt
  • Shorts
  • Bra & Panties
  • Shirt & Panties
  • Shirt & Shorts
  • Shorts & Panties
  • Bra, Shorts, & Panties
  • Everything

2. Fold those pieces of paper with the text inside the fold, and seal them in envelopes. Mix up the envelopes to randomize them. Pick one and take it with you to the start of your run.

3. When you leave for your run, wear shirt, bra, shorts (or pants, or...), and panties. (You can wear shoes and socks of your choosing; they're ignored from this dare.) When standing, your shirt must fall no lower than the bottom of your ass.

4. The starting point of the dare must be someplace where you can get rid of clothes (bookdrop, mailbox, ...). You're going to run to a point where you can get a ride home...but you could run home if you needed to.

5. When you get to the starting point, open the envelope. Get rid of the clothes listed on the piece of paper within.

6. If you aren't naked, remove one more piece of clothing of your choice. Carry it with you on your run; you may put it on just before you get picked up by your ride.

If you don't want to carry anything while running, you can do that...but the penalty is that you must remove one piece of clothing and toss it away when you get to the pickup point.

If you were instructed to get rid of everything, you'll do your planned run, but I give you the option of whether to run home, or to see if your ride will pick you up in the buff.
Interesting...
I won't be able to get a ride... And to avoid throwing stuff away I'll need to start with less, preferably small items... Small as u like...

I'm gonna plan this for tomorrow...

And idk, I get nervous... But maybe we should switch it to me wearing 1 thing I'll get rid of and the bag have what I can put on.

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 06-13-2018, 09:14 PM   #73
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Maybe plant a bag somewhere with one of the option is in it... Go there in a disposable something... Idk...
Gimme specifics around that lol.
Last one was good but it'll be easier to strip or whatever if there's a chance I've got something to put on.

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 06-14-2018, 06:21 AM   #74
ctsubguy12

OK....new variation:

Prepare four bags:
  • Skimpy bikini
  • Shirt that extends no lower than your waist
  • Shorts only
  • Nothing

Add something to the bags so that you can't tell them apart, and randomize them. Pick one. (If you need a couple of coins tossed to choose among them, we'll get that set up.)

Your running path needs to meet the following criteria:
  • You need a mailbox/bookdrop about 5-10 minutes from home
  • The path between the mailbox/bookdrop and home needs to be one where the risk of being nude is acceptable to you
  • Your outbound run path and your return path need to overlap by at least 90 seconds.

Leave for your run wearing just a long shirt, or something similarly disposable or easy to remove.

When you're about 90 seconds away from the mailbox/bookdrop/... toss the bag away in such a manner that you may need to spend a few seconds looking for it on your way back.

When you get to the mailbox/bookdrop/... get rid of your clothes.

Find the bag, put on what's inside (if anything), run home.

Last edited by ctsubguy12; 06-14-2018 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Making the first two choices riskier
Old 06-14-2018, 08:26 AM   #75
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Can these 2 be edited so that it's something sexy/risky no matter what?
Full change of clothes
Shirt that extends no lower than the bottom of your ass

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet

Advertisements
Kink Talk