Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-06-2018, 11:44 AM   #16
lurker54321

Well you will already be in nothing but a thong, which you can choose to remove if you like. I guess i can add some rules. First is it needs to be somewhere public where there is a risk of being seen. Second is once you start you arent allowed to stop until you edge or there is a punishment.

Punishment for stopping your edge early is that you need to keep jogging atleast 3 mins further away from your house then find another suitable spot to edge, this time naked. Remember that you destroy your shirt before you start the original edge. After this edge you may return but you must edge naked before you can put your shirt on aswell.

So if you stop edging keep jogging and edge naked before you can turn around, then edge naked again before putting your shirt on.

Have fun.
lurker54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 08:12 PM   #17
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker54321 View Post
Well its pretty late so im guessing you didnt go tonight, or are you going even later?

You said to push it so here, ill try to keep it pretty simple.

You will be jogging from home down path 2 for 15 mins then you are turning around and returning.

Start your jog in w/e shoes you like with a small shirt you dont mind loosing and a long enough shirt over it plus a g string thong.

7 mins into your jog you must remove the long shirt and hide it somewhere. keep going. when 15 mins has passed and its time to turn around you must destroy your shirt (the tiny one) and edge. You should be wearing just the thong, enjoy yourself. When you are done edging. start jogging back in just your thong. When you find your shirt you can put it back on, hopefully its still there.

Is that daring enough? If you want it harder thats easy to do tho you can always just jog longer and/or add in another edge or 2 to increase the risk.

This one was soooo good. Fuck.
I made it the whole way and wasn't seen... and my small shirt was still there. I edged in a hidden spot behind a bush, it was easy... and i edged so fast...

more like this though... fuck... push it more like that too.

Info on me

When available/in chat: this + 1 Special Die.

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Kendragirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kendragirl for this post:
Old 04-10-2018, 11:50 PM   #18
lurker54321

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendragirl View Post
This one was soooo good. Fuck.
I made it the whole way and wasn't seen... and my small shirt was still there. I edged in a hidden spot behind a bush, it was easy... and i edged so fast...

more like this though... fuck... push it more like that too.
Well glad you enjoyed it
You can always do it again if you enjoyed it that much, or do you like having it different each time?

You can choose to make it a bit harder to add variance if you like
I could think of a couple ideas and make a coinflip/dice game (i can prob make one simple) to make it a bit different if you want to do this a few times, or if you just want a minor change...

Cut out nipple holes in the shirt you are wearing to the turn around point then destroying. Edge once when you take off the longer shirt before resuming your jog.
For extra fun cut a tear into the neckline of your shirt, or up from the bottom and every time something specific happens tear the shirt a bit more. So every time a car passes or you have to hide for example.

Sound like fun?
Old 04-11-2018, 05:47 AM   #19
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Thinking simple and riskier...

I can't do this one on the campus path, but either other one.

Also I'm multiorgasmic, so even if I orgasm I'm just hornier after... But where and how I have to do that sounds fun...

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 04-11-2018, 06:29 AM   #20
dannyfanny720

Edge while running, pee while running, or run while its raining with a white top and no bra

Likes: Humiliation, loss of control, cum control/denial, edging, body writing, pain, cum denial, clothes control, slave for time, questions, photos, videos, pee drink, torture, blackmail, exposure, verbal humiliation, group play, JOI, CEI, Sharescreen

Dislikes: No writing on face, blood, scat, shaving, family, anal

Limits: Permanent, Scar, Public, Heavy pain, body modification
dannyfanny720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 08:54 AM   #21
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyfanny720 View Post
Edge while running, pee while running, or run while its raining with a white top and no bra
No pee anything.

Also edging while running just sounds awkward/impossible lol

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 04-11-2018, 11:57 AM   #22
lurker54321

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyfanny720 View Post
Okay peeing while running wearing a white shirt, in the rain, sounds pretty cool actually.

As for kenda then pick the 3rd path for this one then. I like the tear idea so grab a small shirt and cut a tear in it down the V. Every time you hide, or a car passes you need to tear it some more, atleast an inch, tearing it such that it rips right between your boobs. You will also have a thong and a longer shirt, elaving the long shirt somewhere 7 mins in just like last time.

lets add more orgasms then eh? When you hide your shirt at first have as orgasm, you may stay clothed in what you have left. When you get to your turn around point destroy your shirt and remove your thong while on the side walk, then you can find a hiding spot to have an orgasm. Dont put that thong back on till you are finished with it. Then put just the thong back on and jog back to your shirt, have a 3rd orgasm befoire putting it back on and returning home.

If you end up ripping the shirt in half early then get rid of it but finish jogging to the turn around and everything else.
Old 04-11-2018, 04:57 PM   #23
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Using only 12 inches of black tape you are to cover your bits as best you can. Start out wearing a pr. of cheap shorts and top. Jog at least 30 minutes away from your home in the rough part of town direction. Now you must sell your top and shorts to someone. Can sell both to same person or 2 different people but you must get $5 for each the top and the shorts. Now you must sneak home without being seen. For each person you see one the way home you must stop and bring yourself to orgasm before you may continue home. For each orgasm you must stop for you must peel the tape from one of your covered areas. When you reach your home you must stop on the porch outside your home and bring yourself to orgasm once more before you may enter your home.
MasterO2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 05:07 PM   #24
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterO2 View Post
Using only 12 inches of black tape you are to cover your bits as best you can. Start out wearing a pr. of cheap shorts and top. Jog at least 30 minutes away from your home in the rough part of town direction. Now you must sell your top and shorts to someone. Can sell both to same person or 2 different people but you must get $5 for each the top and the shorts. Now you must sneak home without being seen. For each person you see one the way home you must stop and bring yourself to orgasm before you may continue home. For each orgasm you must stop for you must peel the tape from one of your covered areas. When you reach your home you must stop on the porch outside your home and bring yourself to orgasm once more before you may enter your home.

LOL This has potential but I'm going for risky and trying NOT to get caught, not selling my clothes to guys in a dangerous situation. Sorry no.

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 04-11-2018, 07:00 PM   #25
sandy
Distinguished Member

Smile Running

Hi

I think you said there were some pools along 1 route. So stop at one during your jog. Strip and take a 60 second skinny dip

Have fun

Likes. Public. Sex. Teasing. Dice dares
Starting to enjoy painful dares

Will try almost anything once

Limits. Pics. Vids. Tattoos. Voice. Scat. Blood.
sandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 12:17 AM   #26
lurker54321

Quote:
LOL This has potential but I'm going for risky and trying NOT to get caught, not selling my clothes to guys in a dangerous situation. Sorry no.
Then just remove the selling part. Take 12 1 inch long pieces of black tape and cover your body as best you can with them. put on a disposable shirt and shorts and jog 20-30 mins then destroy those clothes.
For return trip maybe you need to orgasm 4 times but remove a piece of tape for every person you see.

It was his dare if he wants to make some changes...
Old 04-12-2018, 03:06 PM   #27
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker54321 View Post
Then just remove the selling part. Take 12 1 inch long pieces of black tape and cover your body as best you can with them. put on a disposable shirt and shorts and jog 20-30 mins then destroy those clothes.
For return trip maybe you need to orgasm 4 times but remove a piece of tape for every person you see.

It was his dare if he wants to make some changes...
Sounds good to me but I might add you must leave your items of clothing in two different places. One must be over the nozzle of a gas pump and the other must be under the windshield wiper of a pickup truck.
Old 04-12-2018, 03:40 PM   #28
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

But I'd be in just 12 inches of tape...

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet
Old 04-12-2018, 04:35 PM   #29
MasterO2
getDare Devil

Quote:
But I'd be in just 12 inches of tape...
I know, ain't that cool, is it risky/risque enough for you? lol
Old 04-12-2018, 04:42 PM   #30
Kendragirl
Distinguished Member

like 12 inches i can cut up how i want or... how am i supposed to cover with 12 inches? lol

Info on me

Dare thread

Maybe a challenge

Possibly doing this

100-1 make a bet

Advertisements
Kink Talk