Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2014, 12:04 AM   #1
ValleyDeer

Default --Alex--

Hello!
So after reading most of the stories on this Forum, I thought it was my turn to add a creation of my own. This story hadn't been possible without some of the other writers on this forum who were a great inspiration for this story, and you will see their tribute references throughout the story.
Note: I believe in reading the WHOLE thing, so everything will be written words. No abbreviations, and no numbers. 13 will be thirteen, and 1590 will be one thousand five-hundred ninety. Get the idea? This way people won't rush through this looking for ages and stuff. The story will be told in the 3rd. person.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So without further-a-do... I present to you, --Alex--
=================================================

--Alex--
By: ValleyDeer

**Ring Ring** **Ring Ring** "Ugh, you got to be kidding me." Alex said waking up to the alarm. **Ring Ring** **Ring Ring** "Shut-Up!" Pushing over the alarm clock, he slowly rose out of bed. The sun shone through his window curtains, splitting the room in half by a tiny wedge of sunlight.

It was a normal Monday in sunny California. Spring hit, so temperatures rose, animals became more active, and most importantly, to Alex, it was the time of the year that he could dig out the RC-Planes he has stored in the shed. Alex was into airplanes. He was raised up around them, his father being a pilot, and he loved the way they would roar down the runway on takeoff. He thought they were beautiful machines, the fact they could get up to thirty thousand feet at three hundred knots was absolutely stunning. But the fate of him being only eleven years old kept him on the ground. But he knew what to do, he knew that he wanted to go to ground school at the local airport as soon as he was fifteen. But for now, all he had was his RC models, and his flight simulator were all he had. But he managed! You could ask him anything abut aviation, and he would get it.
Alex had two brothers, Dexter who was ten, and Josh who was fifteen. They were some what close. Dexter was into cars and hot wheels, then there was Josh, who was heavy in sports, especially lacrosse. Every year since the third grade he had been on a team. Every night, he would be in his room, Skyping his friends while raging in War Field 2, or screaming in Dark Forrest. They had no problem though, cause all of the brohers were all gamers inside. On some weekend nights, if they were dead bored, they would crack out the Xbox, and game til dawn. It was a way they could... bond.

**Ring Ring** **Ring Ring** "I got it!" He yelled at the helpless plastic alarm clock. Turning it to silent, he closed and locked his door for the morning routine. He and Dexter shared a room, they both had loft beds. One on each side of the room. Alex liked to keep things clean, but on the other side, you could compare Dexter's side to a pig-sty. Trash that missed the can was littered through the room. School books were open upside-down. And dirty/clean clothes were scattered everywhere.
"Hey, wake up!" He shook Dexter, almost causing him to fall off.
"This outta be important." Dexter said with a yawn.
"Ya, the thing called school starts in an hour and a half. Get. Up." They lived about fifteen minutes from Nearside Elementary/Middle/High schools. They all fed into each other. Alex and Dexter would transfer into Nearside Middle in two years, and Josh would graduate Nearside High in three years. (he was a freshman)
Crossing the hall, Alex entered the bathroom. Staring into the mirror, partially conscious, he brushed his teeth, did his hair, and put on deodorant. Then he just stood there, looking at himself in the mirror. He was 4'10, mid-average for him. He had shortish, brown hair, that never passed below his ears. He had brown-green eyes that would get both boy and girl lost in. He was white, not pale whit, but very white. Like a Austin Mahone skin tone, with hard black combed hair that curved left, like Bieber's old hair. He wore mono colored long-sleeves. Or maybe skinny jeans with a short-sleeve. He hadn't hit the Brick Wall (puberty) yet, but he was ready.
Dexter was literally a copy-paste of Alex. Just a bit shorter. And Josh was taller, but had the same skin tone. He was bare (no chest/facial hair), and he was somewhat short compared to his friends. Only 5'2. But he had no problem. People said that all three of them looked British, but they were really Cal boys at heart.

"What up" Josh said sliding down the staircase rail.
"Careful, it might break" Said their father.
"I'm only 110 dad, no worry." He replied.
"Morning!" Dexter said following Josh.
"Is Alex up yet Dex?" Asked their mother.
"He's doing his 'bathroom' routine." Dexter said in a sarcastic fashion.
He and Josh looked at each other in a 'We totally know what he is doing' kind of look. But their parents never caught it. There was a running inside joke between Dexter and Josh, they secretly made fun of Alex. They referenced to his penis as 'Tom'. Saying, 'How's Tom doing?' and 'Ohh, Tom is awake!' to tease Alex. Alex never got it.
"Schedule for today boys?" Asked their father.
"School, then Lacrosse til 4:30 today."
"Perfect." Confirmed their father. "Dexter?"
"School, then... nothing. I come straight home."
Then they all heard a thud. And down came Alex. He had slipped and fell on the last step of the staircase.
"And a magnificent entrance by Alex!" Joked their father.
"That case will kill me some day!" Exclaimed Alex.
"How interesting." Sarcastically replied their mother. "You buying or brining lunch today boys?"
"Buying" Replied all of them in unison.
"It's 7:17 boys, you better hit the road." Noted their father.
They biked to school, every day. Josh since second grade. They biked in a triangle formation. Josh leading, Alex the left wing, and Dexter the right wing. They thought it looked cool. Even to know they took up the entire road lane.
Their commute to school you could call, was... heavenly. They lived on a dead-end street, one end leading to a maze of other streets, and a fence that lead into a forest-like area on the other end. They went through that fence everyday. Passing through the light green trees. With the sun shining down. You could walk this route in no time, but have the experience as if it were forever. The tall trees, the birds flying from branch to branch. And the stream near by that the boys could hear every day, but never spotted. It was wonderful. The pass through this area was about seven minutes. On the other end was a steep hill that has caused two broken arms for Josh, a sprained ankle for Dexter, and a broken leg for Alex. But yet, they went down that same hill every day. At the bottom of the hill was the school. They coasted their biked into the rack, and split up to enter the different campuses.

The school day had officially started...

=================================================

Hoped you guys (and gals) liked the first part. I hope you can tell I like to take time with my stories. It WILL get more... arousing. But not for a bit. I hope to work on this for a very long time, so I mind as well take it slow.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited by ValleyDeer; 02-26-2014 at 10:48 PM.
ValleyDeer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boy