Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-25-2012, 08:37 PM   #46
KjblankenshipKevin

I don't know about everyone else but I would love to see another chapter. This story so far is great
Old 06-01-2012, 02:03 AM   #47
Luke.m

Ok.. So Im gonna have a lot of free time over the next few weeks so I've decided that I'm going to continue this story
Old 06-01-2012, 04:36 PM   #48
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

i like the 'fun' he had when he thought you were asleep

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 06:02 PM   #49
Luke.m

Haha thanks.. We have much more 'fun' later on too.. I'm just not asleep for it
Old 06-12-2012, 02:18 AM   #50
Luke.m

Ok I've finally decided that I'm not going to write about Kyle. To be honest it's just not something I feel like writing about now... However I will continue the story from where I left off with Aaron... However the next few chapters may not be very entertaining because it's a time when I was very confused about my sexuality... And Aaron
Old 06-12-2012, 03:13 AM   #51
Luke.m

Chapter 7
After the night with Aaron, nothing extremely exciting happened for a few weeks. Theatre ended well with the shows turning out to be a huge success, it was sad saying goodbye to all the friends that I had made but I managed. The one friend that mattered most to me was Nicole, and thankfully we were in the same class and she only lived down the road from me.
Nicole was perfect, she was amazingly pretty with her blonde hair, dazzling eyes and perfect body. I always found it strange that she would choose to be my friend even though she was clearly so much more popular than me. We had a very similar taste in music and sense of humour.
Not long after the events with Aaron it was Nicole who helped me decide that I was gay. She made everything so good and I loved her as much as I could ever love a girl. In fact it even turned out that Nicole and I both had a crush on the same person.... Aaron.
Aaron and I grew apart after theatre and we didn’t talk very much... however that only seemed to make me love him more... I spent countless nights lying awake thinking of him and what he had done that night... it had been months since that had happened and now it seemed like I couldn’t go a day without thinking of him. That was when my heart was shattered and my life seemed like it had ended.
Nicole had found a new boyfriend..... Aaron.
They were completely in love and they always stole a quick kiss when they thought no one was looking.... they talked about each other constantly and in fact, because of their relationship Aaron and I became close again. Although I had one of my best friends back, I resented both him and Nicole. Of course I couldn’t blame either of them; they were both perfect so they were a match straight away. Nicole would constantly tell me about him and then apologise when she saw the look in my eyes.
As time drew by I became sure that Aaron was straight and that the incident that night was just him being extremely curious...
Although everything was about to change......
Old 06-14-2012, 09:30 AM   #52
Mr. Fun 21

Ooooohhh. I like this! Keep going that was really good and nice cliff hanger!
Old 06-14-2012, 09:46 PM   #53
standard muffin

I'll be keeping an eye on this one
standard muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:55 AM   #54
Luke.m

Hey guys, im back
I have loads of chapters written and i suppose you could call this Season 2, and if we were to give it a name well then i suppose it would have to be one of my favourite songs of all time which happens to completely relate to my life
So here it is:
Friends with Benefits, Season 2
HOW TO BE A HEARTBREAKER<3

Nicole and Aaron broke up, sending a wave of confusion over me, i still loved Aaron more than anything and i was just so confused, Aaron and I stayed extremely close, telling each other our biggest secrets and dreams.
So thats when i decided to come out to aaron and when the next chapter of my life began.......
Old 10-02-2012, 12:09 PM   #55
Luke.m

Season 2 Chapter 1
Heavy Metal Lover

Things hugely improved after telling him, we became so close I never would have thought it possible and as the weeks dragged by I became even more sure that he was straight and that one night was him being curious, it’s not that hard to believe, is it?

Aaron and I had decided to go to a rock concert together, we had never gone to anything together and we thought it would be a good idea.....
I stood opposite the mirror making sure I looked good in my ripped jeans and black shirt as the doorbell rang, it was probably him. I ran down the stairs to open the door for him and let him in so he could leave his stuff here. We decided it would be a good idea if he stayed the night because my parents wouldn’t be there and we could stay up really late.

“I’m so excited about this concert!” I beamed.
“Yeah I know! It’ll be great, hopefully some hot girls there too” he smirked
“Not my type sorry” I said with a wink.

Aaron and I always behaved like this, it was our normal way of speaking to each other when we were alone, other than that we tried to act as normal as possible or else risk accidentally spilling the secret on my sexuality.
“So should we leave now or wait a while?” he asked.
“I think we should go now and maybe stop off and get some food along the way?”
“Sure sounds great”

later that night after the concert, the concert was great and extremely loud but I didn’t enjoy it much as I mainly listened to pop but it was worth it to have the alone time with him (And several thousand others).....
Aaron was beaming when we got back to my house, he didn’t look tired at all and his bright blue eyes were electric with life, I couldn’t help but blush at how cute he was in his white shirt and chino’s, it was times like this that reminded me of why I love him so much and why I need him in my life, even if he is just a friend.

“I can’t believe we actually saw them! I’ve wanted to go see them for ages but they’ve never been here before and it was just so awesome, the lights, sound and just everything about it was brilliant”

I couldn’t help it but I just had to laugh at the face he was making when he said that, and because it’s Aaron he felt the need to put his arms around me and bring me in close to him so I could smell his sexy aftershave. He always did this, whenever I laughed at him he would pull me in and not let me out until I apologised, which I never did until I was finished taking in the smell and touch of him. He knew I liked it but he did it anyway because that’s just the sort of guy he was, but it was what he said after he pulled me in that took me by surprise, he put his head on my shoulder and asked “You like me don’t you?”

“Yeah I do” I smiled back when I saw the smile on his face in the mirror, I knew he wouldn’t mind, we were best friends, whether I liked him or not.
“I knew it!” he blurted with the big dopey smile of his “Is it my sexy 6pack” he winked.

I’ve always told him that I was in love with his 6pack that he had gotten just recently but he never let me touch it, his rule was that I could perv on him all I wanted but I couldn’t touch
“No but it certainly helps, does this mean you’ll let me touch it now?”
“No but nice try”
“Hahaha you’re such a dick”
“Yeah but I’m a lovable dick” he grinned “So we gonna play Truth or Dare tonight or what??..........”
Old 10-02-2012, 03:51 PM   #56
Mr. Fun 21

Sounds just as great as i remember! So glad your back too!
Old 10-03-2012, 03:35 PM   #57
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

I like this a lot, would be great to read more, really!
You improved in comparison to earlier chapters

looking forward to reading more
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 12:15 PM   #58
Luke.m

Season 2 Chapter 2
Vanity

“Not sure, do you want to?” I asked
“Nah don’t think so, not in the mood”
“Ok hahaha”
I wasn’t concentrating on the conversation at all but just enjoying being in his arms and breathing in the smell of him. I died a little when he pulled away nut oh well.
We moved into the kitchen where I made some toasted ham and cheese sandwiches (My speciality ) for both of us.
We watched tv while we ate and talked about the usual shit and as usual I kept perving on him and making jokes about his 6pack and just being a good gay best friend as I normally am.

As we moved into the living room I couldn’t help but stare at his amazing ass as he bent over to pick up a controller for the xbox off the floor, it was just so perfectly shaped and the jeans just made it so much better.

We played xbox for about an hour and a half before we decided to stop as it was pretty late and we make quite a bit of noise while playing it.
We decided on cards as it was far less noisy, that lasted about 5 minutes..

Instead we decided on truth or dare.
They were easy dares which would be like text someone you hate or something like that.
“Truth or dare” I asked
“Ehh dare” he smiled.
“Dare me to let me feel your 6pack” I grinned
“Fine then”
As I put my hand on his amazing bodys hivers went up my spine, then I looked into his gorgeous blue eyes.... and we kissed
We kissed for so long but it seemed to only last seconds, it was so amazing and ive wanted it for so long, but where did this come from, he was straight wasn't he?

"But wait! your straight arent you?" i pulled back.
"I'm not sure, but i am sure about one thing, i want you" and we kissed again, for even longer.
Then he pulled up my top along with his and he ran his hand all down my back and up my chest. He pushed me onto the couch and then slipped off my trousers revealing my calvin klein boxers and he removed his revealing not just his tight black autographs nut a huge boner....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

hehehehe thats all for now folks
Old 10-09-2012, 04:11 PM   #59
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

hey

Well first of all I really liked that you continued this story

The beginning of 2.2 was awesome too:
Quote:
“Not sure, do you want to?” I asked
“Nah don’t think so, not in the mood”
“Ok hahaha”
I wasn’t concentrating on the conversation at all but just enjoying being in his arms and breathing in the smell of him. I died a little when he pulled away nut oh well.
idk if you forgot a part or if it's meant to be kinda without the context how he came into his arms but i like it either way xD and this is some awesome example of how to get feelings and descriptiveness into a text.

but after that you kinda lose the level... like in one moment Aaron is straight and in the other moment he just kisses him?
You could've done taht better, I know that ;p
like... well the whole concept is awesome to build up excitement about what is going to happen. that final moment after what felt like hundrets of hints (not of the writer but from the actions of the characters) that he might not be straight... and after keeping the reader over several chapters on edge about the whole thing, then you get the kiss in to finally solve that knot...

okay well that's being perfectionist me xD
I liked it however, just saying what I personally would've prefered/recommended

Keep writing though, I'm looking forward to more
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:45 AM   #60
Luke.m

Awh thanks, the feedback means a lot. Well i was still in his arms because he never actually let go after he pulled me in to stop me laughing at him, and i know It's very confusing.
The only thing i could say is that Aaron's sexuality is going to remain confusing but for now we'll just say he's bi
But i was just as taken aback as you are now hahaha
Well i hope i helped clear it up a bit?
P.s
The Season is called How To Be A Heartbreaker but it doesn't specify Aaron as the "Heartbreaker"

Advertisements
Kink Talk