Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-15-2012, 09:12 PM   #16
KjblankenshipKevin

Awesome story so far I like the way you tell it. Keep up the good work
Old 05-16-2012, 08:53 AM   #17
ShadowFox

Hey guys, Patrick, uh I mean Alex is still working on the next chapter, but I have a question for you. Would you prefer 1st person or 3rd person? Because I have my own version of the next chapter if you would like to see that instead.
-Tyler

Likes: Humiliation, Cum, Bondage, Tickling, Masturbation, Truth, Spanking, Anal, Mild Pain, Wedgies

Dislikes: Edging excessively, Extreme Heat or Cold

Limits: Public, Family, Extreme Pain, Permanent, Illegal

Yes, I am gay, get over it!
ShadowFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 02:16 PM   #18
standard muffin

If you did third person, could you still have each of their respective thoughts still?
standard muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 05:25 PM   #19
ShadowFox

KjblankenshipKeven and slutjuice, thank you for the comments, as to standard muffin, I think that could work, Tyler is sitting over my shoulder for most of the writing anyway. I'm going to pretend I don't see his message lol. Ummm I don't think this next chapter is as good as the previous, but I didn't want to change it too much from the original, and Tyler liked the feelings that it conveyed to him. So let me know what you all think. Sorry if it is a little bit shorter.

-----Chapter 7: The Truth-----

The wait seemed like an eternity to Alex, he watched the coin flip repeatedly and then it landed in Tyler’s hand. “Looks like it is heads.” Tyler said putting to coin away quickly after showing Tyler. The Thai food was still in front of him, but he wasn’t very hungry, he wasn’t eager to tell Tyler the truth either, thinking back on what happened two years ago he was very apprehensive, he didn’t want to lose his best friend.

Through the tears Alex started, “Well you see, a couple of days ago I told Jon something personal about myself and it seemed to bother him. After that he must’ve told Chris because I didn’t tell anyone else, Chris came to me in the bathroom during lunch and he, he…” Alex stopped crying harder than before, trying to calm down before continuing. He felt a hand touch his shoulder; it was comforting to say the least, he looked up and there was Tyler, mouthing to him the same thing over and over. It seemed like ‘Everything is okay.’ He felt more courageous now and so he continued, “he beat me up and when I couldn’t fight back anymore he made me suck his dick, then he gave me a swirly, I swear I thought I was going to die, I struggled at first, but then I started thinking, you know, it wouldn’t be so bad would it? Just when I stopped fighting he let me out and said that if I told anyone he would kill me.”

Alex was in tears again, the sight made Tyler feel utterly defenseless, he started running his fingers through his best friend’s hair, not caring about the consequences, All Tyler wanted was for him to calm down and to realize he was safe. Tyler had an idea of what Alex told Chris to cause this, but he had to be sure. He didn’t want to cause more pain by telling him something he didn’t want to hear. “I know this is hard, but if you don’t mind me asking, what did you tell Chris?”

He felt Alex’s body go rigid, Alex seemed angry with him and he knew that he was when Alex said, “I told him that I was gay okay? I know what happens now, no need to side with them; you’ll never have to deal with me ever again!” Alex ran out of the restaurant leaving Tyler sitting there alone, stunned. The first thing that went through his mind was relief, relief that he could finally tell Alex the truth and not need to worry about what he would think. The second thought came later, what did he mean? Why won’t I get to deal with him again?

He called Alex’s phone, but after once ring it went to voice mail. “Look, please don’t go through with this, there is something I need to tell you.” It was short, but he was scared, and wanted more than anything to tell him in person. He called Alex’s phone probably twenty more times that night, not leaving any more voice messages, trying desperately to talk to Alex. No matter how many times he called however, he didn’t get an answer. Tyler couldn’t sleep that night, he was afraid of what Alex was doing; he didn’t want to lose his friend, the boy he loved. Oh he tried; he knew it wouldn’t do him any good to stay up all night; however he tossed and turned all night, worried sick about his friend.

Likes: Humiliation, Cum, Bondage, Tickling, Masturbation, Truth, Spanking, Anal, Mild Pain, Wedgies

Old 05-16-2012, 06:53 PM   #20
standard muffin

Great chapter!

Can't wait for the next one!

I love you two :P
standard muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 06:59 AM   #21
ShadowFox

Wellllll that's too bad muffin, Tyler is allllllll mine . Seriously though, I'm glad you liked it. I kept this next chapter nice and short, the action is about to start picking up don't worry lol. Oh, and Tyler has a surprise for all of you, I stuck to just my view for the next chapter and he is writing his, in 3rd person just for you muffin. He will post it when he is done, as a side note, we are going to start color coding messages, I'm going to steal Tyler's favorite color since he has claimed mine. Anyway I now preset the first half of...

----- Chapter 8: The Aftermath-----

Alex jumped as he heard the sound of a rock hit his window, he rubbed his eyes. What time was it? He looked at his alarm clock, it read 2:30. Alex got up and looked out the window, down in his back yard stood Tyler. Questions ran through his mind, but now wasn’t the time to ask them the signaled saying 1 minute and then snuck out of his room, totally forgetting that he wasn’t wearing a shirt. He opened the glass door, and walked barefoot into his back yard, “Do you know what time it is?”

“Yeah, I couldn’t sleep; I couldn’t stop thinking about you.” Tyler spoke softly, visibly relieved to see that Alex had just woken up. Alex was stunned; he didn’t know what to say. Why couldn’t Tyler stop thinking of him? He knew that there was no taking back what he wanted to say; and because of that he was afraid to say it. He hesitated at first flatting down his hair. “You look good without a shirt on by the way.” Then Tyler grinned as Alex felt his face warm up again.

“Tyler, I… I have something to tell you, but I need you to promise me that you won’t stop being my friend.” Alex wasn’t sure where his burst of courage had come from, but there was no turning back now.

“There is nothing you could say Alex, there is nothing that would make me stop being your friend.” He sounded so sure, how could he know? Alex was flatting down his hair again, nervous. Just three little words, and yet they were the hardest words in the world to say.

Alex’s voice was soft as he spoke, “Tyler, I think I… I l-” Alex was cut off by the softest kiss he had ever felt. Tyler’s lips locked with his and he closed his eyes wrapping his arms around Tyler’s shoulders pulling him close. Alex opened his lips a hair’s width and then felt Tyler’s tongue push its way into his mouth. They broke away after a couple more seconds, Alex much more comfortable with what he wanted to say. “Tyler I love you, I have loved you for a long time, I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you sooner I was just so scared o-” He was interrupted by another kiss.

“You know, sometimes you talk too much.” Tyler kissed him again; he felt the Tyler’s fingers caress his shoulders causing him to shiver as goose bumps formed, “I love you too Alex”…

Old 05-17-2012, 07:55 AM   #22
ShadowFox

That's not the only thing that I stole from you is it? Hey everyone, don't be too harsh on my small post, I'm not really comfortable writing to story in third person. In the next few chapters you'll get to hear about what else I stole and if not I will definitely write about it for you. I'm glad you agreed with me on chapter 7 being good. Well Anyway, here is my version of chapter 8 for you all!

-----Chapter 8 Part 2: The Aftermath-----

Tyler was looking around on the ground; he picked up a medium sized rock and tossed it in the air a couple of times before chucking it at Alex’s window. The tap was considerably louder than he had expected, but it made him more confidant Alex could hear it. Then Tyler saw him, and all of his tension melted, Alex had just woken up, Tyler could see it from his messy hair and from the fact that he looked so tired, it was the biggest relief in the world. Tyler waved him outside and then he saw Alex stick up on finger asking for a minute. That minute seemed to take only seconds; then Alex was at the sliding glass door, as he opened it he said, “Do you know what time it is?”

“Yeah, I couldn’t sleep, I’m sorry; I just couldn’t stop worrying about you.” He was afraid, he didn’t want to be rejected by Alex, but he knew he had to tell him the truth. Alex seemed just as nervous as he was; it was cute the way he was trying to flatten down his hair even though there was no way it would work. Alex wasn’t wearing a shirt; he had been so preoccupied he hadn’t noticed before. “You look very sexy without a shirt by the way.” Did I really just say that? I can’t believe that I would be that obvious, oh well I want him to know and this makes it that much easier.

“Tyler, I… I have something to tell you, but I need you to promise me that you won’t stop being my friend.” As if there was anything that could stop me from loving him, let alone stop me from being his friend. Should I tell him first? Tyler was about to say it when he stopped himself not entirely sure why.

“There is nothing you could say Alex, there is nothing that would make me stop being your friend.” He said instead. He leaned in just a little bit closer hoping he wasn’t being too obvious.

“Tyler, I think… I, uh I-” Tyler leaned in for the kiss at that moment, touching his lips softly at first hoping it was okay. He heard a soft gasp from Alex and felt his lips part just a small amount so he stuck his tongue into Alex’s mouth surprised at how warm his mouth felt. He let his tongue explore a little bit before breaking off the kiss, strangely self confident. Alex started talking again, it sounded something like, “Tyler I love you, I have loved you for a long time, I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you sooner I was just so scared o-” Tyler interrupted him again, kissing him before breaking it off again.

“You know sometimes to talk just a little too much.” Tyler kissed him for a third time, a much fuller kiss then the first two. He started stroking Alex’s shoulders and hugging him. “I love you too.” It was barely a whisper just loud enough for Alex to hear.

Old 05-17-2012, 01:08 PM   #23
pankakeman

Amazing story. I love it it's filled with such emotion and life, easily represents these things have taken Place before.

Your a great writer and I loove ur story
pankakeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 02:15 PM   #24
Mr. Fun 21

Basically this is one of the cutest stories I have read!!! So great. Keep it up you guys!
Old 05-17-2012, 06:23 PM   #25
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

wow! chancy! I like how they are both so nervous, and how upset their emotions get.

Make sure to proof read, the names seem to get a little mixed up sometimes.

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 02:35 PM   #26
ShadowFox

Hey guys, I have a little bit of bad news, Patrick has the flu so he hasn't been able to write the next chapter. He says he will post it as soon as he gets better. On a six note I got to spend all day yesterday care of him, he was sooooooo cute. A big thank you to slutjuice, Mr. Fun21, and pankakeman for your awesome compliments. I guess I will talk to all of you later.

Old 06-03-2012, 12:39 PM   #27
ShadowFox

Hey Guys, I am sorry I took so long to post the next chapter, this chapter is considerably shorter then the previous, however that is because I wanted to split it up logically, there is going to be some smut in the next one so stay tuned if you are into that sort of thing ;-)

-----Chapter 9: Life’s a Dream-----

Alex opened his eyes and immediately felt like something was wrong. It took him a second, but then he realized, an arm was wrapped around his waist; and he could feel a soft breathing on the back of his neck. “Tyler?” He asked confused, sure that last night had been a dream. He felt the person behind him shift and knew that he was still asleep. Tyler decided that he might as well try to sleep as well and closed his eyes.

“Wake up! Wake up!” Tyler had been shaking Alex for 2 minutes or so already. Alex’s eyes opened a little and then he looked up at Tyler and smiled. It felt amazing to wake up seeing Tyler’s face, even if he was shaken awake.

“What’s wrong Tyler?” Alex asked turning his head to the door. His heart seemed to skip a beat when he saw his mother there, staring at him her mouth wide open. “It’s not what it looks like, I swear!” Alex started to panic; he jumped out of bed forgetting that he was only wearing briefs, which only made it that much worse. He noticed that he was nearly naked and quickly got dressed. “Mom? Say something, please; this silence is worse than anything you could possibly say.”

“Tyler, you need to go, umm and get dressed first please.” Alex’s mom said breaking the silence. “Alex and I have some things to discuss.” Alex was genuinely terrified. It had to be bad if his mom wouldn’t talk about it in front of anyone else. Meanwhile, Tyler quickly got dressed and made his way out, when he was behind Alex’s mom he blew a kiss towards Alex and mouthed ‘I love you’ before running down the stairs and out the door. “Alex… you trust me right?”

“Of course mom, I was afraid, is that so weird?” Alex was trembling; he hadn’t planned on his parents ever finding out. At least it was his mom; his dad would’ve probably beaten him until he was bleeding.

“Well good, I think we can keep this our little secret, I don’t see why your dad has to find out.” Alex’s mom answered with a good hearted smile. “You can tell me anything Alex; I promise I won’t judge you.” Alex calmed down a lot at those words. Best of all, he had just had the most amazing night of his life.

Old 06-04-2012, 05:44 AM   #28
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Hey Shadow

I'm really sorry I haven't started reading this story earlier! :3

I just love it, it contains much stuff that I really love reading, thanks for this awesome story, you made my day

Your writing, depiction, etc. is good and the content just awesome :3 ah idk I hope you keep writing (quick xD)

The repetition of content seems weird to me tho, prolly better to just put it in one chapter and mix both perspective, or whatever, instead of just repeating the whole from another perspective again.

You got some serious problem with then and than going on xD I don't know but it felt like there was more wrong than right. Should definitely take a look on that.. besides that only some small stuff I don't really find now after reading the whole and that's probably not worth mentioning.

You guys are super sweet (well I don't know you but you kinda seem like xD definitely gonna go check your profile after this post :3 )

Love
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 07:51 AM   #29
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

moms know how to work it
nice job!
hope you get over the flu!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 11:06 AM   #30
Mr. Fun 21

That was really good. And such a nice twist! Keep up the greatness!

Advertisements
Kink Talk