Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-11-2017, 04:05 AM   #91
Terminationme

Box

Hi,

Does not look like your tumbler is working!

Likes: Humiliation, SPH, Edging, following orders, Mild Pain
Dislikes:Outdoors, Long Lasting Bondage
Limits:Pee Drinking/Scat, Extreme Pain, Messy, Permenant Damage
Terminationme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2017, 09:12 AM   #92
rhl
getDare Succubus

For your next trip to a store or just going out.
Put 2 diapers on, slit the first one. Now put on your cute leggings and a short top. Make sure you have drank plenty of fluids.
While you are out you will fill the diapers without hesitation. Don't leave until you have popped in front of a group of people.

I did this yesterday while at the laundry mat.
Old 11-19-2017, 09:43 AM   #93
ebsia
Distinguished Member

Here is a dare:

Fill your diaper to the point it wont absorb anything anymore. Do this with whatever fluid you like. After this start filling up your ass with your enema kit. Take as much as you can handle and a bit more and put your diaper on. After that make yourself a bit slutty (short dress, a bit more make up then normal, you know the drill) and go shopping For an hour. As it is November more people will look at you when wearing a short dress, which makes this dare only better. When you shopping, you have two options:
1) fight the enema and hold it in, which will be very uncomfortable
2) let it go and humiliate yourself publicly. Your diaper will not absorb and i dont think i have to explain the rest.

Dont forget, when you 'choose' option two you still have to finish the hour of shopping and you might not smell very nice anymore

Have fun, and let me know how it went
ebsia is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ebsia for this post:
Old 11-19-2017, 11:26 PM   #94
HCWAM
getDare Sweetheart

Shit in the same diaper repeatedly so it's full, put it over your head and secure it under your chin and over your face with duct tape like a helmet. Keep it on for at least 2 or 3 hours, just long enough to fill another diaper and repeat the same thing.

Loves: long hair, haircutting/headshaving, messy/wam, humiliation, domination, dice dares
Likes: ass play, scat, piss, bondage, pain (inflicting), diaper, enema
Dislikes: eating & vomiting, semi-permanent, feet, long term
Limits: pain (receiving), public, family/friends, permanent, outdoors, illegal, scat eating, cam/pics/vids

Last edited by HCWAM; 11-22-2017 at 06:12 AM.
HCWAM is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HCWAM for this post:
Old 11-21-2017, 08:41 AM   #95
rhl
getDare Succubus

I think you mean two or three hours, not days.

Another public embarrassment for you, don't worry to much I have done this myself.
Take 6 diapers, roll a dice, this is how many diapers to slash. If you get six then roll the dice again and add that many in slashed diapers.
Mix the diapers up so you don't know which is slashed.
These diapers are to be used when you know that you will possibly be around people. No excuses and you will stay out until they are full are leak.
Old 11-21-2017, 02:57 PM   #96
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttlyAmelia View Post
Will be doing all the above in the next week!!! Still looking for more dares!!

Amelia xx
Since you are so eager to do these dares, and are so low in your limits, I will give you one you will not forget for the rest of your fucking life.

You will do this on a mall. Be there 3 hours before the eating court is full. Dress commando, as specified in my signature.

Once there, flirt with the single male customers at the mall. Exchange whatsapps, and tell them you really love pictures and/or videos. Have them take a few and whatsapp them to you.

Make sure you do this with as many clients as possible.

When the full hours of the eating court arribed, get one of the people you flirted with to fuck you in the ass (if possible). If you cannot find someone who will assfuck you in the boys restroom... get him to fuck your pussy instead, just try your best for him to fuck your ass. Be noisy while doing it. Have him get a POV video of him fucking you with his phone, and then have him Whatsapp it to you.

Afterwards, get him to invite purchase you something to eat from the court. Then, go with him somewhere near the middle of the dinning area, in such a way that whenever you look, you must see hundreds if not thousands of custommers enjoying their meal, and chatting loudly.

Then, yell at the top of your lungs, in whatever language is native to the area you are at, and using the most obsene words available in that language:

"Oh shit! I am shitting myself!"

Wait for a few seconds and do it. Pee yourself too.

Then, at least one person (likely more) is bound to whatsapp you this show.

Take whatever video and/or picture you got on your whatsapp in relationship to this dare and KiK it to me. That is the proof I request. Besides, write up a full report on for other GetDares.

So, are you up to it?

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 09:45 AM   #97
SluttlyAmelia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebsia View Post
Here is a dare:

Fill your diaper to the point it wont absorb anything anymore. Do this with whatever fluid you like. After this start filling up your ass with your enema kit. Take as much as you can handle and a bit more and put your diaper on. After that make yourself a bit slutty (short dress, a bit more make up then normal, you know the drill) and go shopping For an hour. As it is November more people will look at you when wearing a short dress, which makes this dare only better. When you shopping, you have two options:
1) fight the enema and hold it in, which will be very uncomfortable
2) let it go and humiliate yourself publicly. Your diaper will not absorb and i dont think i have to explain the rest.

Dont forget, when you 'choose' option two you still have to finish the hour of shopping and you might not smell very nice anymore

Have fun, and let me know how it went

This is a crazy dare!!! I can't wait!!! What proof do you want??

Amelia xx

kik: ameliaamythorn

Loves: Diapers, public humiliation, bimboification, piss, scat, panty pissing, (want to try) panty pooping
Likes: most things, bondage, age play, pet play, (vomit?), mess, pain
Dislikes: extreme pain
Limits: illegal, really extreme pain, blood

From NYC but living in London, UK. Profile pic is me xx

FOLLOW MY TUMBLR!!! https://bimboslutamelia.tumblr.com/

xxx
SluttlyAmelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 10:22 AM   #98
Underdog69

Here's a simple(?) one. Wear your diaper and shit in it, sit down and take off leavin* the shit there, then watch this video. Hope you'll like it and tell us how it went!!

http://motherless.com/g/pov_toilet_s...ctions/4D016F6

limits:family, friends,full public,pics and vids ,permanent,blood and body writing

Kik:GDAshLley69
Underdog69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 10:30 AM   #99
ebsia
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttlyAmelia View Post
This is a crazy dare!!! I can't wait!!! What proof do you want??

Amelia xx
Some pictures and videos throughout the process would be nice. On top of that, write a report of it. Have fun
ebsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 12:10 PM   #100
Novab21

Default Since you are into Piss Play

I want you to piss into a bowl, make sure there is alot of piss.

Now lie on your back, ass up , lean against your bed or something, take enema kit and slowly insert all the piss into your ass Untill you can't take anymore.
Next you will plug yourself with a buttplug, if you don't have one , just put on a diaper and keep the piss inside for at least an hour.
After an hour has passed take the diaper off and send me pic or a video of you slowly letting all the piss out on the bathroom floor.

Likes: anal, gaping, enema, food play, lite piss play, love a2m
Limits: permanent,family, outside , social
Novab21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 11:19 AM   #101
SluttlyAmelia

Sent proof!!!

Amelia xx

kik: ameliaamythorn

Loves: Diapers, public humiliation, bimboification, piss, scat, panty pissing, (want to try) panty pooping
Likes: most things, bondage, age play, pet play, (vomit?), mess, pain
Dislikes: extreme pain
Limits: illegal, really extreme pain, blood

From NYC but living in London, UK. Profile pic is me xx

FOLLOW MY TUMBLR!!! https://bimboslutamelia.tumblr.com/

xxx
SluttlyAmelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 04:33 PM   #102
hell99

Fill the diaper with foods of your choice preferably something sticky,honey/syrup . After filling it give yourself a nice wedgie . Shit in the diaper and sit down and smear it around stay this way for at least 1 hour . Kik: marshmallow249
hell99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 06:19 PM   #103
Heshem123

Put on the shortest skirt you own, and diapers underneath. Bonus points if you have a slutty top to match, OR if you have reusable cloth diapers. Drink water until you need to pee. Take many of your other slutty clothes to a SELF SERVE laundromat. Wait around until you see a man using one of the machines. Deliberately choose the machine next to him. Bend over so that he can visibly see your diaper. If he isnt looking, do something to get his attention, like rub against him, or "accidentally" drop one of your clothes within his reach. Once he is evidently staring at your diaper, pee yourself. Giggle, and say something like "Oops!" Take the diaper off (preferably in full view of the man), and throw it in the garbage, or if you have cloth diapers, put them in the wash. Bonus points if you try to hand them to him.

For proof (if possible) Get videos and pictures. Id definitely like to see pictures of you in the outfit you choose, as well as you wearing the diapers. If possible, get footage of his reactions, or if youre really up for a challenge, film the entire thing.
Heshem123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 06:26 PM   #104
TheoDares
Account Banned

High School Musical Drinking Game

You are to watch High School Musical 1, 2 and 3 back-to-back in this all out Musical night for yourself. You should also have a bottle of water, preferably 2-3 liters with you that you should be working your way through during the movies. You will be watching the movies wearing only a diaper.

You should begin this dare completely desperate to piss. You should start drinking your water from the start and continue throughout, if you run out - make sure you top up. Here's the twist - despite your desperation to piss, and the fact that you are drinking more and more to make the desperation worse, you can only piss - during a song. If there is no song, you are not allowed to piss.

Obviously, you should sing along with the words to the best of your ability as you sit in your diaper pissing yourself quickly as possible before the song ends. You may not change your diaper until the three movies have ended.

At the end of the movies, you are to get a six-sided dice to decide what should happen with your completely soaked through diaper.
1. It becomes a hat for 1 hour.
2. You eat your next meal from the diaper.
3. You face plant yourself into the diaper.
4. Nothing. Disregard the diaper to the bin.
5. Squeeze diaper out over a glass, drink the glass.
6. Nothing. Disregard the diaper to the bin.

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
TheoDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 07:44 PM   #105
mango616

Wear a diaper and a dress. Bring witg you a spare diaper, a blanket and some wipes. Go out into public. Strike up a conversation with a male of your choice. Durring the conversation you must pee in you diaper without the male finding out. After you have peed inform the male that you are wearing a diaper that needs changing and ask if he could change it for you. If he refuses politely thank him for his time before walking off. You now must find someone to change your diaper. Once you have found someone go with them to a disabled bathroom. Lay down on your blanket and let them change you.

Proof: full report as well as pictures and video of you being changed are to be sent to my kik.

Dare Giver/Master/Sir
  • Bladder Control
  • Slut Training
  • Anal Training
  • Pain (nipples and pussy)
  • Verbal Abuse and Degradation
  • Being Controlled
  • Forced Orgasms
  • Orgasm Denial
  • And More!
PM Me on here or on kik (Females only)

Currently own a Submissive and not looking for any others