Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-17-2011, 09:50 PM   #211
Vinnie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mascot1920 View Post
Well the plan was to start a new story around 16-18 year period. Then start another with current times. So chances are this current arch is gonna last for a while yet to come. I have A LOT of material to work with. The challenge here is that allot of the situations on a day to day basis where similar, so I am focusing on the more unique and important things so you guys dont get bored.

So in a while we will probably have a time jump again, this time allot longer than a few weeks. But to answer your question, there is going to be a lot more to add to the story, and then if I am aloud, I will start the un-abridged version.
Fucking great!
You are the only reason i am still on this forum.
Old 11-20-2011, 06:18 PM   #212
pwner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
Fucking great!
You are the only reason i am still on this forum.
Same for me I loved the recent updates!
pwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 12:29 AM   #213
mascot1920

Location: In a house, on a street, in a town, within a state.....maybe...
Default Embraced

It was after that night, laying alone in my bed, naked, thinking of her in the other room that I let my cares and worry's and preconceptions about us slip away. I couldn't get her out of my head, like she was beckoning to me. I needed more of her, but I needed it gradually. I still felt something inside me, tugging at my heart whenever we where so very close like that. I felt that maybe I was committing some evil deed. It was a forbidden thing, her and I. When I last tasted her sweetness, like hot honey upon her lips pressed tight against mine, even then I was discouraged by a faceless figure. It seemed that very fact was all the more draw, pulling me towards her embrace, her arms overstretched and in my dreams we where always together.

My body felt weak, like I was drugged. I felt the sheets over my naked body, a slight chill in the air as a sweet breeze carried over me the scent of my sister still lingering about. Her essence enticing me, my eyes a glaze in the sheer disbelief of a moment now etched permanently into memory. A joyful addiction, she was my drug of choice.

My hand went slowly downward, I closed my eyes. "What I wouldn't do for you" I felt pleasure ripple through my body. "Anything you want" In my mind I bowed before her. "Own me sis" I begged her. In my mind she smiled and lay her hand on my head as I bowed before her. I felt an overwhelming urge come over me, and then extacy. I drifted away.

I awoke to the dark. My room, so dark but save for a full moons light shining through the large window in front of my bed. I stood up, a siloute of myself painted on the walls. I was open and exposed. "Let them see, I cant hide anymore" The darkness enveloped the room all but my naked body. My head lay back as I stood there. "I cant run from it." I turn around and open a drawer at the foot of my bed. I pull out a brah and panties, a skirt and a top. bathed in the glow of the sunlight I began to pull them on. "This is what she wants." I said slipping on the panties. "She will have whatever she wants" I muttered clasping the brah.

The house lay dark. Everyone slept so peacefully. The halls seemed to fill with an air of danger still. I stepped one foot out onto the soft carpet, dressed for my sisters pleasure as I carried myself with all the grace of a female. My parents both slept soundly across from her room. I made my way further, hand brushing up against the wall. A chilly breeze between my legs excited me.

I was nearing her door. so close, so quiet. I put my hand on the nob and opened it. the door swung quietly as I looked into her room. She was waiting for me, laying down in bed reading a book. Her nighty hugging her body, silk and smooth draping over her. The eyes of an angel greeted me, both sweet and commanding, full of desires. "Her lips shimmered, wet and inviting. Her legs partially obscured under her warm covers draped about leading up to her torso, so sculpted and perfect. One leg rested on the other, her body so sensuous.

I quietly shut the door as I moved further in. A warm smile on her face, a silent approval of my wardrobe. She went to sit up as her feet dangled over the bed. I got down on my knees and lowered my head. "Sister, I wanted to tell you something" I spoke softly as to not wake my parents so very close by.

"I looked up to see her smiling face peering down upon me." "Ok" she responded softly. "I want to be yours sis, I want to do whatever you want, I mean it. I would do anything for you princess." I put my head by her feet. "Please, I am yours to keep sis, I love you." I moved my lips closer and kissed the top of her foot. "I dont deserve you sis." I uttered.

"I could hear her sweet giggling." She was this princess to me, a fair maiden with a loyal subject, me, willing to do anything for her happiness, anything to be with her again. I knelt there listening to her happy laughter, with her wonderful aroma filling me, intoxicating me. "Ok, i'll take you" she said softly as she putt my head in her hands, bringing her face close. Her smile was brilliant, the moonlight on her face and a shimmer in her gorgeous eyes. Her lips pursed slightly, She moved closer. Her lips touched mine and they felt like silk. We kissed deeply as she wrapped her legs around my waist. My hands caressed her buttox, squeezing, then moving under her.

I ran my hand so gently down her crotch, feeling her panties moisten as my finger gently caressed them. I felt her breath on my neck and the sound of her pleasure filled my ears. I moved to the bed and she moved on top of me. My hand massaged her tender parts so gently, her wetness seeping through, coating my hand. Her soft panting filled my ears. She lay back on the bed as I sat up. Her legs outstretched. I moved forward and put my face so close to her intimate places. I smelled her nectar, I saw it seeping through her underwear. I felt my own panties begin to moisten. I got closer, and stuck out my tongue. I ran it across so gently, tasting and savoring her honey. Her chest heaved deeply.

I started then to feel something pursuing me. I felt like what I was doing was wrong. Her taste on my lips and my tongue pressed against my sisters body. Our lust was growing. I began to get frightened. I lay me head on her bed. She lay on her back breathing deeply. "It's ok" I heard her say softly. "It's ok." As my head lay there between her legs, I suddenly felt tired. "What is this" I thought as I looked to the ceiling in disbelief. The lines between right and wrong in the eyes of the world blurred, as we drew closer together.

That night I spent tasting the first sweet moments of intimacy with her. A love forbidden but sweet and sometimes sour. A relationship between us brewed. I the obedient best friend and faithful servant. Caring for her and providing her with everything a princess required. Her the princess and the loving sister. Having fun with her friends and using me to that end, but at home embracing me and showing me a sweet love no other had ever shown me before.

We kept things tamed. We both agreed to never go over the line. We played and romanced but always cautiously and ever away from the prying eyes of the world. Years went by as we grew older. Our friends changed and schools changed. What we did became so normal, and that's when things started to change between us. What was the future and what dd it have in-store for us. As the moment drew nearer, we would come to find out.
Femdom/Bondage/Semi Public Dares/Watersports/Light Blackmail/Light CBT/Verbal Humiliation/Heels/Object Crush(my stuff)/Feminization etc...

Read my blog (has story) at
http://senscribe.blogspot.com/
mascot1920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 12:31 AM   #214
mascot1920

Default post update.

You wouldn't believe what it took to get permission for this to air uncensored for the most part (I stress for the most part!) But after allot of concessions on my part, I bring to you this update.

If by some chance the mods dont approve of this post for....certain reasons and either it gets moved to adult or I get barnned, please feel free to read it at my blog, links in my sig.
Femdom/Bondage/Semi Public Dares/Watersports/Light Blackmail/Light CBT/Verbal Humiliation/Heels/Object Crush(my stuff)/Feminization etc...

Last edited by mascot1920; 11-21-2011 at 12:34 AM.
Old 11-22-2011, 09:44 AM   #215
Vinnie
getDare Sweetheart

Dude you got me hard on the bus ;P
Old 11-22-2011, 05:35 PM   #216
daremaster 1
getDare God

Nice chapter!!!!!!!!!!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 04:27 PM   #217
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

wow, facinating! i loved it! every bit!

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 07:41 PM   #218
Username87654

So is this the end of them at their current age?
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 09:54 PM   #219
cuffme

wish she would strip you outside
cuffme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 11:27 PM   #220
mascot1920

Quote:
Originally Posted by Username87654 View Post
So is this the end of them at their current age?
Not so much no, maybe a year goes by or so, frankly I haven't decided where I want to jump back in yet. I try not to bore everyone with the same events happening over and over, thats why I have the time shifts to more memorable and unique events. That being said I am trying to devote a good chunk of storytelling to each of the years to avoid missing out on any of the development in said years that lead to any current or future situations.

You will start to see more character development though, I have left allot out in the past beacuse I wanted to get to the good stuff but I have recently decided to add more depth to the people involved as to be able to have the reader feel the weight of the situations we where involved in.

So I guess I gave you more info than you wanted lol. Anyway, I guess for everyone. Expect more of a real story than just an arousing story in short intervals if that makes sense. I am gong to try and focus on the quality of the writing and try to represent the situations more vividly and coherently. this may mean posts that dont lead to any erotic situations, but it will all culminate into some allot more vibrant and fun to read!

p.s.- well I guess in the literal sense yes this is the end of their current age, but we are only moving it along by a couple of years. The finished story will have allot more time devoted to specific time periods but this is essentially the abridged version.

Last edited by mascot1920; 11-23-2011 at 11:29 PM.
Old 11-24-2011, 12:17 AM   #221
mascot1920

Time, time is thing that has captivated the human mind since our first conception of it. We love to catalog events, changes and calculate pasterns. In minutes, hours, days, weeks, years and even centuries. For me, I loved to look back on a treasure trove of cataloged memories, each one in it's own special place in time. Me and my sister, over the years since I first made that move, that single bet that changed my life had been through so much, so rapidly. At times it didnt feel real. To think that but a few years ago, none of what we went through, none of what made us who we are today was even a thought in our minds let alone reality. To think that for the most part my lust towards my sister hadn't engulfed my mind and body. To think that she was but my sister no more devious than any other girl, but that what lurked deep down was a seed of dominance waiting to unfold into the beautifull but dangerous flower she is today. To imagine that one day We would lie naked together in her room like we had so many nights since that one beautiful evening.

I looked back to everything I had done, everything we had done. Made myself my sisters slave, made her punish me, viciously and humiliate me for the thrill of her control, and unlocking that devious mind she had, her power was arousing. Being outed to my mother, transforming into my sisters sister, depraving myself of manhood all to be closer to her and Opening the door to our little secret to some of her closest friends. Slaving away for my sister so that I can have just one kiss from her. I couldn't believe I had done these things...I couldn't believe she had done these things.

However far off I chose to go, however deep into my memories, questioning my reality, my sister was there to remind me it had actually happened. Walking down the hall her rubbing against me briefly, with the cutest smile and a quick wink, the times I obediently cleaned her room and the look in her eye when I spoil her with presents. the time we spend at night, it all reminded me it was real.

Things unfortunately change with time. Change, my biggest fear. For all the love we harbored for one another, I couldn't be certain that time couldn't sever it. I was paranoid.

It was but another summer. We where older, more mature both in mind and body. But with these years came a slow and quiet threat to our relationship, an that was stagnation and boredom. I saw my sister, she was so used to me and the things I did for her, she seemed less amused and contented. I to started to long for things I used to enjoy. eventually my sister told me of her boyfriend, a kid from school I never met. She would go on and on about him. It started to pain me, I felt inadequate. We spent less and less time together as she grew more involved with him. Eventually, very slowly I lost her to him, and we eventually stopped doing the things we had done for years. I stopped doing her chores and buying her things, I stopped playing with her and being her sister, something she used to enjoy very much. I too started to enjoy my life as a real man again without the secret life I had once had.

Almost the entire summer months passed without a change. But little did we know that once again our lives would intertwine. A sudden event would change everything. My sister would change. She was about to face devastation and with what she was accustomed to it would hit her very hard. I wasnt prepared for what happened next. It was time to relive those early days once again, like opening the pages of time itself.

Old 11-24-2011, 12:20 AM   #222
mascot1920

This is more like a preview, or a setup for whats to come. This part is tricky beacuse it's kinda a personal thing, at least it was as far as what happened with my sister, but an important part to the story none the less. Youll see allot of her venting while she deals with an irrational hatred of men for a short time, and you can probably guess the rest. Anyway, expect an update fairly soon, I'll start this part off right soon enough.

Old 11-25-2011, 02:38 AM   #223
mascot1920

I wanted to update everyone. I am starting a final un-abridged draft right now as a side project. It's going to be a long grueling process, but the finished product should be a completed book several hundred pages long ...I would like at least 700 pages. When completed I'll link to a place to get it, haven't thought much about distribution. Probably sell the final copy for a couple bucks and people can get it for e-readers, i pad and i phone and what not. I am actually gonna pay people to make sure things are formatted, correctly spelled and also I want to commission illustrations, thats gonna cost hundreds out of pocket, so thats why I am charging a few bucks. Anyway thats a long way off. Just figured I would let everyone know ahead of time.

Old 11-25-2011, 02:22 PM   #224
Vinnie
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by mascot1920 View Post
I wanted to update everyone. I am starting a final un-abridged draft right now as a side project. It's going to be a long grueling process, but the finished product should be a completed book several hundred pages long ...I would like at least 700 pages. When completed I'll link to a place to get it, haven't thought much about distribution. Probably sell the final copy for a couple bucks and people can get it for e-readers, i pad and i phone and what not. I am actually gonna pay people to make sure things are formatted, correctly spelled and also I want to commission illustrations, thats gonna cost hundreds out of pocket, so thats why I am charging a few bucks. Anyway thats a long way off. Just figured I would let everyone know ahead of time.

So... incredible
Old 11-27-2011, 10:31 PM   #225
ElectricSocks

Wow you are a great writer
ElectricSocks is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, crossdress, femdom, humiliation, sister