Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2023, 03:13 AM   #1
Ug_blue

Female 28/female/little seeks any age/any sex/dom in EU (bladder play)

28/female/little seeks any age/any sex/dom in EU (bladder play)

I’m searching for a dom that has the right mindset when it comes to bladder training.

The thing is that I don't want to hold pee, I actually want the opposite! I want to find someone that trains my bladder into becoming overactive. Someone that tells me it’s time to go and pee, even if I peed 20 minutes ago or 1,5 hours ago. I would love to find someone that thinks it’s bad and dangerous for my bladder to ever expand and stretch, that it’s catastrophically unhealthy if I pee more than 300 ml (after 400 ml it starts to stretch). I want to find a dom that wants to shrink my bladder, not one that wants me to hold pee for long periods of time. Im fantasizing about peeing in a measuring cup once a week to see if my bladder has gotten smaller or bigger. And that I after a while just feel safer with a diaper on, just in case.

I would also love it if you are into humiliation. I have a very big clit, sometimes people call it a cock, cocklette or girlcock. I hate it but my cunt seems to love that humiliation… It is awfully humiliating. (I’m not trans). My pussy is best described as a pig cunt, I’m learning to refer it as my piggy cunt (I don’t see myself as a pig and I don’t make animal noises). I’m also in orgasm denied and will not cum. I’m a better little and whore when I’m on strict orgasm denial. I can also be a bit of a brat with the right person.

Who you are: preferably over 30 years old, gender doesn’t matter. I live in Europe so it’s good if we have a similar time. You should be a good writer, good at English, good socially. A bit of a mindfuck sadist is also good!

If I find someone that just randomly writes “pee” once in awhile, I’ll be happy with that!

I can chat on kik, wire and discord.

Xoxo 💋
Old 06-27-2023, 07:32 AM   #2
kevin14991

Sounds interesting. You can contact me via kik if you want

I‘m new to this and don‘t know all my likes and limits but I want to discover them

kik: kevin14991
Snapchat: kevin14991

Likes: wax, orgasm control, chastity, light pain and cbt, humiliation, daring each others, groups, doing tasks

Interested in: feet, socks and underwear, soaping

Limits: public, permanent, face pics, messy or disgusting stuff
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk