Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-11-2024, 05:27 AM   #1
Honeybvnny

Default Little pain 24f

Hi, I would be happy to do some tasks/punishment. I live alone and have about 3 hours free. I would like the tasks to be short. Preferably focusing on my pussy or nipples. I don't like insertions and can't have an orgasm unless I get permission from my owners (currently unavailable unfortunately). If you have any additional questions I will be happy to answer them i don't look into pm

Like: nipple pain, little pussy pain, humiliation, spanking, bondage

limits: piss, scat, public, other people, face pictures, blood, permanent damage

I'm not good at edges

Kinktalk: honey_bvnny
Honeybvnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2024, 05:58 AM   #2
wolf82
Prodigy

Put the clothes clamps on your nipples and then use the paddle to swat your pussy 25 times. Then remove the clamps and twist both of your nipples 30 times.

Next, sit in a chair. Set a timer for 15 minutes. Put the dildo in your mouth and hold it there for 5 minutes. You must guess when 5 minutes is up and you cannot use your hands at any point to touch the dildo. Cuff your hands before if you must. You cannot watch a clock during it either. If the dildo falls out at any point, stop the time.

For every minute you go over, you will wear the office clamps for 1 minute.

For every minute you fall short, you will swat your pussy with the paddle 50 times.

Round up to whole minutes as necessary. (ie, 1 minute, 20 seconds would be treated as 2 minutes.)

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk