Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-09-2013, 04:40 PM   #1
homealonedare

Default Discovering my sexuality

I had always thought of myself as straight. When i was in school at the age of 13, i was always talking about girls. Who i liked, who i thought was hot. A year more of this passed and i changed schools.
At my new school, i met a boy called Jack. And i liked him. He was taller than me, with a great body and attractive face. But i liked him, and within two months my entire school knew that this was the case. I was officially the only open bisexual in my year. Jack was not gay, or so he had claimed. After a year of him continuously telling me that he wasn't gay or bi, or even bicurious, i told him that i was no longer interested in him. This was only true because of the openly bicurious Adam.
And this is where my story begins:

Adam and i were in the same class for English. Our teacher gave us a seating plan and we ended up being sat next to eachother. Now, although he was annoying, he was good at English, so i never complained. After half a term had passed, Adam was evidently becoming hornier and more sexually curious. One lesson, he decided to offer me his help on an evaluation of a particularly nasty poem. I accepted and as he leant across to see how far i had got, he slipped a hand onto my left thigh. He looked at me and smiled. His hand slowly moved to the inside of my leg, and upwards until it rested gently on my penis.
He smiled and begang explaining the work. I was beginning to get hard and he had noticed through my trousers. His left hand was on my penis, his right on his, under his trousers. aI smiled at him and asked him to meet me in the toilets at lunch time. He smiled, patted my dick, and moved his hand back to his own desk...
No - extreme public vhastity, diapers, piss consumption, shit, family, friends, extreme pain

So, im always looking for dares to complete while home alone, and would highly appreciate any suggestions, i will, or course, provide a report and possibly picture proof!
homealonedare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 05:11 PM   #2
homealonedare

Adam was about an inch shorter than me, half Indian and perhaps one of the coolest people in school. Everyone took his uncertain sexuality as a joke, and he never told them he was serious. But he was. And at that lunch time, i found out just how serious.
We were both 15 at the time, me by only a month, him by nearly three.
He entered the toilets and softly called out "hello?"
I stuck my head out from one of the two cubicle and motioned for him to come.to me. He did so,.with a gentle smile upon his face. He entered the cubicle and sat on the seat of the toilet. I locked the door, and knowing that no-one was in the room with us at this point, began to talk to him softly.
"Adam,.are you sure you want to do this?"
"Yes, i just want to know who i am"
"Ok, but just remember - once we start, we can't go back..."
"I know, and im sure"
"Ok, lets do this", i said. I knelt on the floor, about a foot away from my friend, and ran my hands up his legs from his knees. Midway up his thighs, i felt him shiver, and i quickly moved up onto his covered penis. I rubbed it through his trousers until a visible tent was showing. I then proceeded to undo his zipper and button. After a couple of strokes of his dick through his boxers, i pulled it free and it was fully hard, and impressive - standing at what seemed to be 6 inches. This was the first dick i had seen that was not my own - and it satisfied me to know that mine was the larger. I glanced at his face, and saw both fear and ecstasy cross his face, so i continued. I began to stroke it, slowly at first, but the faster. i continued until he told me to stop. I looked at him quizzically, but he simply slid to the floor and stuck his hands under my waist, pulling down my trousers and stocking my throbbing and solid cock. Standing at 6.5 inches, Adam knew i was larger than him, and sighed, before stroking me harder than i had him. He felt, after nearly fI've minutes, my muscles begin to tense. I had never felt so good. My cock was throbbing in bliss, but just before i could cum, Adam stood, and thrust his cock towards my face. I place one hand on it and moved my head forwards. He sat back down and i licked the head of his cock. He moaned quietly as i sucked his penis. It tasted nothing like i expected. I understood why some said it tasted salty, but i couldn't describe it. I hard a faint click, and listen my head off his penis and looked around - the door to the stall was unlocked!
I was certain that i had locked it, and began to move to do so when Adam grabbed my head and thrust his penis into my mouth. I did not resist and quickly forgot about the door. Another soft click caught my attention but this time i ignored it - debatably a bad choice.
I the suddenly felt hands on my shoulders and quickly turned my head, just in time to see that jack had crept into the stall and unzipped his trousers. His cock was visible and massive, standing hard at what must have been nearly 8 inches. Before i had time to speak, or even remove the penis from my mouth, i saw jack lower his body, and felt his penis begin to push against my asshole.
I hadn't thought he was gay; and was about to say so, before he entered me. One hand was on my shoulder, the other around my waist and jacking me off.
I continued to suck on Adam and was in heaven. I was so focussed on myself that i dint feel Adam tense, and so when he blew a sizable into my mouth, i was caught off guard. His cum hit the back of my throat, and before i had chance to pull off him, Adam pushed my head onto his penis, causing me to deepthroat him while he continued to cum down my throat. This was so hot, that i began to tense up, and because jack was still inside me, pumping away at a faster rate than before, but only inserting himself halfway, he caught the full pleasure of my teasing ass, causing him to blow his load. As he began, he fully inserted himself, and i came from the burning pleasure of it. As i came, Adam slipped his head under my dick, and caught my entire load in his mouth. Without swallowing, he passed it to jack through a long and sensual kiss. Jack pulled me upright and poored my own cum into my mouth from him. The kiss was long, and with his tongue and my cum down my throat, i had never felt so good.
I now though that i was gay - how could i not be?
No - extreme public vhastity, diapers, piss consumption, shit, family, friends, extreme pain

So, im always looking for dares to complete while home alone, and would highly appreciate any suggestions, i will, or course, provide a report and possibly picture proof!
Old 11-11-2013, 03:15 PM   #3
homealonedare

Time seemed to pass slowly while i waited for Adam or Jack to talk to me about what happened, or to go at it again. But both went back to being themselves, neither referring to the actions nor even looking at me differently. I was confused, and as the months trickled by, i began to wonder why they didn't want anything extra to do with me.
At the start of the next academic year, i got onto my school coach, as usual, and sat in my normal seat. The journey to the next stop was a mere 5 minutes, and only 10 after that. At around 08:30 that morning, we came to the last bus stop and almost all the seats were taken. I looked at the door to see if i could spot anyone new, but didn't. The doors shut and we began moving - only for the driver to suddenly stop the bus and re-open the doors. I was focussed on my mobile at this point, plugging my headphones in and beginning ti play music, so i simply thought we were in traffic. A couple of seconds later i hear a voice over my music
"Do you mind?"
I looked up. I would soon discover that her name was Martha, and she had just transferred from a state school.
But on first appearance, i did not know that. All i knew was that she was slim, very well equipped with large breasts, dirty blonde/brown hair and a gorgeous smile. I began to (in my very best "Mr cool way") say something nice, which must have sounded something like "uh?"
I felt a jolt as the bus began to move, and she staggered, but quickly regained her balance. She pointed at the free seat next to me and i nodded. She sat down and i removed my headphones.
"Hey, im-"
"Beauti ..." i trailed off. Wow - i didn't realise i was so subtle!
Anyway, she replied "Sorry?" With a somewhat innocent but understanding look upon her well defined face.
"What? Nothing. Sorry...You new?"
So we briefly chatted for the 10 minutes it took us to arrive at our school. We got off and began to walk to the main entrance, continuing our conversation. Upon arriving at the main entrance, she interjected with "sorry - but do you know where i can find room 6?"
"Oh Yh, sure. I walked with her to her form room, and we departed there, saying "see you laters" and whatnot.

I should mention now that our school, although co-ed, had sex segregated classes, so i knew i would not be in any if her lessons.
Also, i apologise to those reading this who simply want to read about action - it will be in the next installment!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bisexual, boys, gay, girls, sexuality