Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 10-01-2013, 12:04 PM   #256
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 58

The new girl

Chapter 58

Maria: “Laura the last thing we need to discuss, is the tell the truth and no secret part.”
Laura is not keen on this part: “…Okay…”
Maria: “Do you have any secrets you want to confess?”
Laura: “What… what do you mean…?”
Maria: “Laura I give you one – and only one! Chance to tell us if you have any secrets.”
Laura takes a deep breath and thinks: “Either I tell them… or they will find out later and punish me…”
Maria: “I take your silent as a no.”
Laura: “Please wait… I am so sorry…”
Maria is surprised: “Yes…”
Laura: “…My sister… Sarah…”
Maria: “What is it with Sarah??”
Laura: “She has… she has made me… do stuff… and done things… to me…”
Maria: “Like?”
Laura: “…Spanked me…”
Jessica and Carol both look at Laura with open mouths: “Wow!”
Maria starts to smile: “Tell us all about it. We have time to hear your story”

Laura takes another deep breath and starts to tell about Sarah.
Laura: “It all started with your dare where I had to masturbate in front of a family member.”
Jessica: “Nice – that was my dare.” And she smiles all over her face.
Laura: “…Yes…”
Jessica: “What happened?”
Laura: “She threatened to tell my mom, so she had me pose… for some nude pictures.”
Jessica: “Wow – do you have them? Can we see?”
Laura: “No, only Sarah has them… I hope…”
Jessica: “Too bad, would have loved to see them. What did she do with the pictures then?”
Laura takes a little break, before she continues: “…It was so bad… She made me strip and masturbate in front of one of her friends - Nia. If I did not do it, Sarah would have shown the photos to everyone at school.”
Carol interrupts: “Wait a moment – was this the orgasm you got the picture punishment for?”
Laura: “…Yes… ”
Carol: “So you lied to us?”
Laura: “Nooo… I told you that I had masturbated, I admitted to you that I got the orgasm, and I did take the punishment… Please…”
Maria: “You are right, you did not lie – only kept a secret from us. But that is over now, from now on – secrets and lies are punishment time!!”
Laura: “Yes…”
Carol: “Go on. What else have Sarah done to you?”
Laura: “She has spanked me… both at home and at Olivia’s place. And even worse, Irvin was there…”
Maria: “Who is Irvin?”
Laura: “Olivia’s little brother… He was spanked too… and we were both naked…”
Maria: “So you have shown your naked body to a boy?”
Laura blushes and wants so badly to hide in shame: “…Yes…”
Maria: “How was it? And was he naked too?”
Laura: “Bad and very humiliating… and yes, he was naked too…”
Maria wants to further embarrass Laura: “Tell us about his cook.”
Laura: “He is not that old… so it was quite tiny…”
Maria: “Did he have an erection?”
Maria smiles: “What else have happened between you and your sister?”
Laura consider her situation, has she forgotten something? She finally comes to the conclusion that she has not: “Nothing more…”
Maria: “Okay – Do you parents know?”
Laura begs: “NO!! And they should not know – please!!”
Maria: “Don’t worry - we have no plans to tell them anything.” She finishes the sentence in her mind: “At least not yet…”
Laura: “Thanks… What are you going to do with Sarah?”
Maria: “Nothing!”
Laura: “Nothing???”
Maria: “Yes – just continue to do as she says, and remember to let us know about it.”
Laura is confused, but accepts it: “Okay…”

Carol walks in front of Laura: “I have a task for you.”
Laura: “Okay…”
Carol: “Unzip my pants.”
Laura moves her hands to Carol’s zipper, unzips it and pulls them down. To her big surprise a strap-on dildo jumps out of Carol’s pants and almost hits her in the face: “Wow!”
Carol: “Say hello to my new friend.”
Laura: “Hi…”
Carol: “This dick will fuck one of your three holes in a moment. Which holes do you have available for me?”
Laura: “My mouth, my pussy and my ass…”
Carol: “Correct – and they are all available for us, at all time!”
Carol: “Now I am tempted to fuck all of your holes…”
Laura gets a frightened look in her face as she thinks: “It is so huge… nooo… and they promised not to take my virginity…”
Carol: “… but I will just pick one. But which one should I choose.” She looks at Maria and Jessica, they are smiling back at Carol. All of them knowing Carol is enjoying every second of this: “I will be fair with you – you can select one that I will not fuck, so I only have to pick between the other two holes.”
Laura: “…You promised not to take my virginity…”
Carol: “Yes, that is why I allow you to pick one hole that I will not touch.”
Laura: “So if I do not choose my pussy, then you will take my virginity…??”
Carol gives Laura a little smile: “Maybe.”
Laura thinks: “Then I have to pick my pussy. Oh my god, I cannot take that into my mouth, it is so big… And my ass, it will be ripped in pieces…”
Carol: “So what is your decision going to be?”
Laura has decided: “Yes… my pussy… please do not fuck my pussy…”
Carol: “Good – Then please ask me to fuck something else.”
Laura: “Please fuck my mouth or ass…”
Carol: “I will Laura, I will.”
Laura looks at Carol with excitement.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 05:55 PM   #257
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

Welcome Back Peter, I hope that you found the love to write again during your break. I am loving where you are taking the story. Keep up the good work
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 09:19 PM   #258
dickface

yessss I'm oh-so glad you're back

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 12:05 AM   #259
lamington19

yay glad ur back iv been checking ever da and i was bout to give up when i seen it in my unread post i fell of my bed u should become a profesenial write ur amazing
lamington19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 06:45 AM   #260
koddaa

The best story on site is finally back!
I have a small dick.
Do hava a bra.

Like: kik, cam, pic, semi public, being degraded, doing tasks, nipple play, some cross-dressing.
Soft limit(I do this sometimes): Ass play, hidden public
Hard limit: extreme pain, show face, family, permanent, socialy suicide
koddaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 08:07 AM   #261
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks all - it is also good to be back
Old 10-06-2013, 08:08 AM   #262
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Default Chapter 59

The new girl

Chapter 59

Carol: “I will love to fuck your little virgin ass.”
Laura swallows as she thinks: “Ohhh… She will never be able to get that into my ass. It is so big…”
Carol: “Get up and bend over the table.”
Laura moves to Maria’s table and bends over it with her elbows resting on the table.
Carol: “Spread those legs.”
Laura does as she is told, and her pussy and ass are now available for Carol.
Carol looks at Maria and Jessica: “Would any of you please get the lube? Else I think we are going to rip her ass apart.”
Jessica: “Sure.” After a moment she returns with a spray with lube. First she goes to Carol and spray some lube on her strap-on.
Carol smiles at Jessica: “Add some more please.”
Jessica: “Okay okay…” and she smiles back.
Carol: “Thanks.”
Then Jessica goes behind Laura, and sprays the lube on her ass: “Maybe we could just have used your own lube.” She lets a finger run through Laura’s pussy slit.
Laura jumps a little from the surprise: “Uhh…”
Jessica: “You liked that? You want some more?”
Laura: “Yes please…”
Jessica: “Then earn it – slave!”
Carol: “You can have some of my dick instead.” She gently pushes Jessica to the side, and move behind Laura.
Laura: “Please be careful – please!!” She begs.
Carol fondles Laura’s buttocks: “Don’t’ worry little slave, I will take care of you.”
Laura: “…Thanks…”
Carol moves the strap-on dildo to Laura’s ass. She pushes it slowly against her hole.
Laura is frightened, and closes her eyes: “Uhhh…”
Carol carefully pushes the tip of the dildo inside
Laura: “…ouch…”
Carol: “Relax.” She moves the dildo out again, and pushes it back against Laura’s ass.
Laura: “Ohh…”
Carol starts to move her hips slowly back and forth, letting more and more of the dildo inside Laura.
Laura relaxes a little more, and the initial pain wears off: “Ohh… oohhh…”
Carol puts her hands around Laura, and pushes the dildo all the way in.
Laura: “OOOOHHHH!!”
Carol holds the dildo inside Laura for a moment: “You like it, don’t you little slave?”
Laura: “No… Please take it out.”
Carol: “This was just the beginning – I have not even started to fuck you yet.”
Laura is getting a little scared again: “Please…”
Carol takes a firm grip around Laura and moves the dildo half way out, before pushing it all the way inside again.
Laura: “OOOUuucchhh…”
Carol begins to slowly fuck Laura’s ass with her strap-on dildo.
Laura: “Ouch… Ouch… Ouch… Please…”
Carol stops for a moment: “You need some more lube?”
Laura: “Yes please…”
Carol: “Jessica would you please help poor Laura?”
Jessica moves to Laura with the spray. She lets a hand moves through Laura’s hair: “You are doing fine.”
Carol moves the dildo out a little, so Jessica can spray some lube on it.
Laura is relieved that the dildo moves more smoothly now: “Thanks…”
Jessica smiles and moves back to Maria: “You are welcome.”
Carol continues the ass fucking of Laura. Slowly at first, but quickly she picks up the pace.
Laura: “Ohhh… Ohhhhhh… Ohhhh…”
Carol: “You starts to like it, you little horny slave.”
Laura ignores Carol, as she deep inside herself knows she is right. It starts to feel really good: “OOOOhhhh… MMMMMmmmmm…”
Carol moves her hands to Laura’s tits and begins to fondle them, while she is fucking Laura hard in the ass.
Laura has a firm grip on the table with her hands: “MMMmmmm… OOOhhh… Yeesss!!”
Carol’s right hand moves to Laura’s hair, where she gets solid hold: “Don’t you dare cum!!”
Laura: “Pleassseee… pleeeaaaassseeee… let… me… cum…”
Carol has a hard grip at Laura’s hair: “You cum and you will get severely punished. Should your first act as a slave be to disobey us - by cumming?!?”
Laura feels so turned on, she has been edging so many times the last days, and combining with the ass fucking, she is so close to orgasm: “PPLLLEEASSS!!! I will… do anything!!!”
Carol still fucks Laura’s ass: “You are so right, you will do anything we say. But that is not going to help you now, as our command is NOT TO CUM!!”
Laura is getting desperate: “Pllleaasssee… I cannot hold it any longer… PLLLEEEAASSEEEEEE!!!!”
Carol slows down to give Laura a break.
Laura almost cries: “Pllleeassssssee…”
Carol pushes the dildo into her ass three more times, before she retracts: “Take a break before we continue!!”
Laura is out of breath: “Thaaankkk yoouu…” She lays flat on the table, with her tits pressing against the tabletop and with her legs still wide spread. Pussy juice is running down her legs, and she is horny like hell.
Carol removes her strap-on and follows the other two girls into the kitchen, leaving Laura to rest.

Carol: “Wow she took that nicely.”
Maria: “Yes, did not expect her to like it. You could easily have given her several orgasms.”
After a little break Jessica speaks: “To be honest, I do not believe she is going to make it through the night without at least one orgasm.”
Maria: “I am afraid you are right. What about you? Am I the only one that would like to have her tongue in my pussy?”
All three girls are smiling at each other, and both Jessica and Carol know exactly what Maria is planning.
Jessica: “Let’s all go back nude.”
Maria: “Yes, and let Laura decide who she will lick first.”
Carol: “Good idea.”

The three girls leave their clothes in the kitchen and go back to Maria’s room. Laura is still resting on the table, haven’t moved an inch since Carol left her there.
Maria: “Laura get down on your knees!”
Laura recovers and turns around. Just before she is about to kneel she sees that the girls are naked. Laura freezes and starts to stare at their tits.
Maria: “LAURA!!”
This gets Laura back to reality, and she quickly kneels and spreads her knees and puts her hands behinds her head: “I am so sorry. But I did not expect you to be nude… I am sorry!!”
Maria: “So slave – can you guess what is going to happen?”
Laura has a good idea that her tongue is going to do some work very soon. But she decides not to take any chances: “No…”
Maria: “We have three wet pussies here, and they would like to cum in your mouth.”
Laura: “Okay…”
Maria: “Only question – who do you want to lick first? Beg for the pussy you want to lick… Slave!”
Laura considers her options in her head: “Who should I choose? I am sure this is some kind of test. I could choose Maria, she helped me with Emma. And Jessica – she has all the photos and videos, maybe I should pick her? Or Carol - she just saved me from getting a punishment, by not forcing me to have an orgasm…”
Maria: “Tough decision?”
Laura: “Yes… Carol – May I please lick your pussy?”
Carol: “Maybe, but why should you be allowed to touch my pussy with your mouth?”
Laura: “Because you stopped fucking my ass before I cummed. Thank you for that… So I guessed you deserved to have your pussy licked…”
Carol: “Wise choice.” She goes to Laura, and stops so her pussy is in front of Laura’s head: “Whenever you are ready.”
Laura looks at Carol’s pussy. This is the first time she has a close-up look at another girl’s pussy. Laura’s hands move to Carol’s pubic hair, she caresses the nicely trimmed bush with her fingertips, before moving her hands downwards. Here she spreads the pussy lips and moves her head towards Carol, opens her mouth and lets her tongue touch Carol’s clit.
Carol: “Ohhhh… I have been waiting for that!! Mmmm..”
Laura lets her tongue work on Carol’s clit for a moment, still holding the pussy lips away with her fingers.
Carol: “MMmmmm… MMMMMmmmmm… This is so good.” She lowers herself backwards, so she lies on the floor on her back. With one hand she supports herself, and with the other she drags Laura’s head with her to the ground.
Laura is caught by surprise and is just following, and her face is bumping against Carol’s pussy, as they land on the floor.
Carol: “Use your fingers… and your tongue!!”
Laura looks up at Carol, to try to understand what she means. She thinks: “Fingers? Does she want me to masturbate her pussy?”
Before she can end her thoughts, Carol is pushing Laura’s face back into her pussy.
Laura opens her mouth and literally eats Carol out, while her fingers are massaging Carol’s pussy lips.
Carol: “Mmmmm much better.” She moves her hands from Laura’s head to her breasts, while leaning back.
Laura uses the freedom to get a closer look at this beautiful pussy. She uses her hands to spread Carol’s legs a little more, so she once more can bury her head inside Carol lap.
Carol: “MMMMmmmm… lick my clit… and put some fingers inside my… MMmmm…”
Laura lets her tongue find Carol’s clit and licks it hard. In the meantime she moves her right hand to Carol’s entrance, and let two fingers push against it. Carol is so wet, that they slip right inside.
Carol: “OOOHHHHhhhh… DON’T STOP!!!!! MMMMMMMmmmmmm…”
Laura inserts another finger and starts to move them slowly back and forth, while she shifts between sucking and licking the clit.
Carol is moaning loudly as she hits her orgasm: “OOOHHhhhhhhhhhhh!!! MMMmmmmm!!! YEEESSsssss!!!”
Laura continues to lick Carol, not daring to stop.
Carol: “Mmmm… Lick my clean slave… lick my juices of your fingers…”
Laura gives the pussy some huge licks, to get the juices, and finally she removes her fingers, and puts them in her mouth to lick them clean too.
Carol raises and looks at Laura: “Good job slave, you are learning fast.”
Jessica: “Maybe she has been practicing?”
Laura gets a scared look in her face: “No… NO!! I have not… please believe me…”
Jessica smiles: “Easy now girl.”
Carol is looking at Laura: “Now what do a good slave say now?”
Laura: “Thank you… Thank you for letting me lick your pussy.”
Carol smiles – pleased that Laura is learning her role as a submissive slave so fast.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:11 PM   #263
dickface

That was such a hot scene, great job once again, im so glad you're back!

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 05:09 AM   #264
manu91m

This story is awesome, i read all of it it since yesterday.
Maybe you could include Emma a little bit more? I would love to see this
manu91m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 12:11 PM   #265
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickface View Post
That was such a hot scene, great job once again, im so glad you're back!
Thanks, hope you like the next one too

Quote:
Originally Posted by manu91m View Post
This story is awesome, i read all of it it since yesterday.
Maybe you could include Emma a little bit more? I would love to see this
Without promissing too much, I can promiss that Emma will return...
Old 10-15-2013, 12:13 PM   #266
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 60

The new girl

Chapter 60

Maria: “Who is next Laura?”
Laura is thinking fast: “Maria or Jessica… Jessica or Maria… who should I pick?”
Maria is teasing Laura: “Maybe we should give you some dare, while we are waiting.”
This gets Laura to hurry up: “Jessica. Please Jessica can I please lick your pussy?”
Maria: “That was effective.” And all three girls are laughing.
Jessica: “Yes slave, you may lick my pussy. But do you remember how?”
Laura has no clue on what she is talking about: “Noo…”
Jessica: “Your stupid little slave. As I told you last time – DO NOT LICK MY CLIT!!! Do it this time, and I will make sure you will feel yours in pain for weeks!”
Laura fears Jessica’s punishment: “Okay… I will not lick your clit. I am sorry that I did last time… Pllleeasssee don’t punish me…”
Jessica: “It is all up to you slave! You know what to do – and not to do!”
Jessica goes to the bed: “Follow me.”
Laura follows on her knees. Jessica turns around and lies on the bed with her legs hanging over the edge. She supports her upper body with her hands to her side into the bed. As Laura comes closer, Jessica opens her legs to show Laura her pussy.
Jessica: “Use your tongue on me entrance. And caress my lips with your fingers.”
Laura: “Yes…” Her fingers move to the pussy lips, which she spreads so her mouth and tongue can reach Jessica’s entrance. Just before she moves her head against the pussy, Laura pauses for a second to admire the view. Then she continues and buries her tongue into the cunt.
Jessica: “Mmmm… Go on… Mmmmmm…”
Laura’s fingers are moving up and down the pussy lips, and she is very careful not to touch the clit.
Jessica closes her eyes and moans: “MMmmmm… MMMMMmmmmmm…”
Laura uses her tongue as a mini dildo, and is moving it in and out of Jessica. This is stimulating Jessica a lot, and within a few moments she is cumming.
Jessica: “MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmm… OOOOOOOHHHHHhhhhhh…” She collapses on the bed, and Laura is removing her hands and tongue.
Without further notice, Maria has walked behind Laura and puts her hands on her shoulder: “My turn.”
Before Laura can react, Maria is forcing backward down on her back, and within a split second she has put her crotch down onto Laura’s head.
Laura: “Mhmhm…”
Maria: “Lick my sweet little slave.”
Laura has recovered from Maria’s sneak assault, and opens her mouth. Maria adjusts her pussy, so Laura’s tongue can reach her clit.
Maria: “OOOOhhhhh… This is good!!”
Laura is licking and licking. It is going so much better than last time, she had to lick their pussies. Just the fact that she this time can see what she is doing, adding the use of hands to the action, causing her tongue to get less tired.
Maria: “MMmmmm… Use that tongue of yours… MMmmm…”
Laura uses her hands to spread the hood surrounding Maria’s clit, so her tongue can get more room. After a minute of clit licking she moves her tongue back to Maria’s entrance. Her hands move to the cares the inner thighs of Maria.
Maria: “OOOHHHHHhhhh YEEEAAHHH!!!” Without thinking further, Maria’s hands find Laura’s hands, and she guides them to her breasts. Maria is completely absorbed in her upcoming orgasm that she does not know exactly, what she is doing.
Laura is almost stunned, as her hands touches the skin of Maria’s soft and smooth breasts. She thinks: “Oh my god!! I am touching her tits!! They are so perfect. They are even more comfortable to touch, than I have imagined.” She gives them a soft squeeze, before finding the two very hard nipples. Laura roles them between her fingers, while she continues to pleasure Maria’s pussy with her tongue.
Maria: “MMMMMMMMmmmmmmm… OOOOOOHHhhhhhh… OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHhhhhh…” She holds tight onto Laura’s hands, so they squeeze hard on her own breasts, as she gets a very powerful orgasm.
Laura licks all the juices from Maria’s pussy, while she is holding on to her tits.
Maria lets go of Laura’s hands, and they falls slowly to the ground. She is recovering and slowly rises from Laura’s face and goes to the other two.
Carol: “Wow that was hot.”
Maria has gotten her breath back: “Laura – go outside, spread your legs, hands on your head and close your eyes. Wait for us to come and get you.”
Laura is disappointed, she has been looking forward to get her orgasm, and now she has just been told to leave. Laura hesitates before she gets up from the floor and goes outside in Maria’s garden. Here she does as she is told – hands on her head, legs wide spread and eyes closed.

Back in the room the girls sits on the bed to talk.
Jessica: “Why did you let Laura touch you boobs?”
Maria is a little embarrassed: “I don’t know… I really have no clue… I just did it…”
Carol: “How did it feel?”
Maria: “It was nice, but seriously this was not a plan from my side.” She smiles at the others.
Jessica: “So what is the plan then – going forward tonight?”
Carol: “Yeah, your plan so far has been good.”
Maria: “I think it has been much better, than we could have planned.”
Carol: “Agree!”
Jessica: “Yes she has really improved a lot with her tongue.”
Maria: “And she took the slave part very nicely – and her ass fucking was so cool!”
Jessica: “Yes – Do you want to continue tonight Carol?”
Carol: “I don’t know. On one hand I really do not want her to cum tonight. But I rather have her to cum now, then by accident first thing tomorrow. Then we have time to build up her lust again.”
Maria: “I totally agree. Maybe the timeout in the garden can get her to relax a little?”
Jessica: “I really need a shower – what about you?”
Maria: “Good idea. I will use my parent’s bathroom, and then you two can take turn on mine.”
Jessica and Maria leave Carol in the room, both going to get a shower.

Half an hour later all three girls have showered and redressed. They are sitting in the kitchen planning what to do next. The girls have a lot of good ideas, and the time is passing by fast.
Meanwhile Laura is standing outside thinking: “What an evening it has been so far. When I came here, I was a free girl – now I am a slave girl. It sounds so awful when it said like that, but is there any difference? I am still horny like hell, and still not allowed to cum. But really wish they will lick me as well tonight – I really do.”
Almost an hour passes before Jessica come for Laura. She opens the door and walks behind Laura: “Keep your eyes closed and follow me.”
They walk together to the bathroom, where Laura is lead inside: “When I closes the door, you may open your eyes. Then you have 10 minutes to make yourself ready for bed. Your toiletry bag is on the floor. Remember to close your eyes again, when I come and get you. Any questions?”
Laura: “No.”
Jessica: “Good, see you in 10 minutes!”
Laura hurries to the toilet, she has been in need of this for some time now. Then she wipes herself clean – clean for pee and juices. Lastly she brushes her teeths, before standing ready in front of the door – with her eyes closed, hands on her head and legs apart.
Just a moment later Jessica opens the door and looks at Laura. She looks pleased that Laura has remembered her orders: “Done?”
Laura: “Yes.”
Jessica: “Good, let’s go then.” She guides Laura along once more.
Laura is thinking on the way: “Where are we going? And what is going to happen? Maybe they have invited someone over? Uhhh I cannot wait…”
But Laura is going to be very disappointed. Jessica is guiding her back to the exact same spot, as she has pick up Laura.
Laura feels the fresh air, as they walk outside. And before she can think further about what is happening, Jessica is talking: “Laura stay here. Same rules as before!” Without further words Jessica is walking inside again, closing the door on the way.
Maria and Carol have move to the couch in the living room, and Jessica is joining them. From here they can see Laura standing there with her naked back and butt facing them.
Carol: “So we do agree on the plan for tomorrow.”
Maria: “Yes. And if she is good – then she is rewarded Sunday. And if not – she will be severely punished.”
Jessica: “Indeed!”
Carol: “Jessica – what was here pussy status? Do you think she can manage a night without an orgasm?”
Jessica: “I am not sure. It will be a risk if she does not.”
Just as Carol is about to answer, the door handle on the front door is turned.
Maria: “What was that?”
The girls rush to get up from the couch and walk towards the door.
Old 10-22-2013, 11:56 PM   #267
lamington19

i cant wait for the next chapter this is an amazing story
Old 10-27-2013, 08:00 AM   #268
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 61

The new girl

Chapter 61

Maria, Jessica and Carol all approach the front door. The door handle is turned once more, but as the door does not open, they hear a key against the keyhole.
A moment later the key enters and is turned, the door handle is pushed down and the door is opening.
Maria: “Mom – Dad!!! I did not expect you home before Monday!” She runs towards the door to greet her parents welcome. Both because she is happy to see them and to give Jessica and Carol time to clean up.
Carol whispers to Jessica: “I will take the room, you take Laura.” Then she goes to Maria’s room to cleanup Laura’s things.
Jessica goes to the garden door, opens it and whisper to Laura: “Laura – Maria’s parents has just arrived. Hide – quickly. And yes you may open your eyes!”
Laura turns around in panic, but Jessica has quickly closed the door and headed back to Maria. Laura runs to the back of the garden and finds a tree to hide behind. At first she has a little doubt, if this is just a test. But seeing the fear in Jessica convinced her that it is real. Here she stands in Maria’s garden hiding from Maria’s parents, late in the evening and completely nude - except for her pink collar.

Inside Carol has hidden all Laura’s things and is joining Jessica in the living room.
Jessica: “Laura is hiding, but we will have to deal with her later.”
Carol: “Sure, I have stored her bag and things away.”
Jessica: “Good.”
Maria and her parents are also entering the living room.
Mom: “Jessica and Carol – how nice to see you.” She moves to hug them.
Jessica: “You too!” And they both hug her back.
Dad: “We are sorry if we have interrupted your sleepover. But we had an opportunity to get home earlier.”
Maria: “Don’t be sorry – I am glad you are home!”
They sit and chat for an hour, before the girls are excusing themselves and retire to Maria’s room.
Carol: “What do we do now?”
Maria: “We continue. Or at least you do for most of the time.”
Jessica: “We need to do something about Laura.”
Maria has forgotten all about her: “Has she been standing out there all the time?”
Carol: “I am afraid so…”
Jessica: “I will bring her the sleeping bag. Then she can sleep in the garden tonight.”
Carol smiles: “You are so cruel.”
Jessica smiles back.
Maria: “What do we do tomorrow?”
Carol: “We have planned to stay away from the house all day anyway, so let’s continue with the plans.”
Maria: “Okay, then we can find out later where she will sleep – Could be dependent of her behavior.”
Jessica: “I will go to Laura, make sure the path is clear.”
Maria: “Okay.”

Jessica picks up Laura’s sleeping bag and sneaks outside to Laura.
Laura sits against the tree hiding. She hears someone approaching and to her delight, she hears Jessica’s voice.
Jessica whispers into the dark garden: “Laura… where are you?”
Laura peeks around the tree and whispers back: “Over here…”
Jessica half runs to Laura: “Laura how are you?”
Laura: “What is going on?”
Jessica: “Maria’s parents came home, and we did not count on you saying hello to them in your state.”
Laura: “Nooo… I guess not… But can’t you just get me some clothes, so I can get inside.”
Jessica: “I am sorry – but they do not know you are here. So they might be mad, if you suddenly come out of nowhere.”
Laura gets worried again: “What then???”
Jessica: “Here I have your sleeping bag.” She gives it to Laura.
Laura takes it and looks confused: “But but…”
Jessica: “No complaining Laura – this is way better than nothing!”
Laura agrees with Jessica, but still wants to get inside: “Is there nothing I can do to come inside with you? I will be quiet… They will not know I am there…”
Jessica: “No Laura, you have to stay out here.” She caresses Laura’s cheek: “Sleep tight. We will get you in the morning – but have patience, it might take a while.” Then she turns around and leaves Laura alone again.
Laura: “Nnnnoooo…”

The next morning Maria, Carol and Jessica wake up. They make themselves ready for breakfast and joins Maria’s parents in the kitchen.
Maria: “Morning…”
Mom: “Morning sweetheart.”
Dad: “Slept well?”
Maria: “Yes.”
Jessica: “It is so nice of you to make breakfast for us.”
Carol: “Mummm those pancakes are so fantastic.”
Dad: “Thanks.”
Maria: “So what are your plans today?”
Mom: “First we should see your sister. So we will pay her a visit. You want to join?”
Maria: “Sorry mom – but we have agreed to go to the mall. But I will catch up with you later. Then we can spend the afternoon together.”
Carol does as they have agreed, Maria know exactly how to handle her parents: “What about tonight? Should we move the rest of the sleepover somewhere else?”
Jessica also plays along: “You and I could go to my place – If you need to stay with your parents Maria?”
Maria: “I will be back with you tonight, so no need to – right?” Looking at her parents.
Mom: “Definitely! We do not want to spoil your fun.”
Maria is happy her plan worked: “Thanks mom!”
Dad: “Should we drop you off at the mall?”
Maria needs to think fast, they need to bring Laura along: “No need, we will meet up with some of the other girls.”
Dad: “Ok.”
They all eat the rest of the breakfast and the girls go back to Maria’s room.

Maria: “First part of the plan worked fine.”
Jessica: “Yes – What do we do now?”
Maria: “First I am going to call Amanda and warn her that she is going to have a visit from mom and dad soon. And to call off the lift she had agreed to give us.”
Carol: “How do we then get to the mall?”
Jessica: “Bus?”
Carol: “It should be possible…”
Maria makes the call to Amanda.
Amanda: “Hi sis”
Maria: “Amanda – mom and dad are home, they will come visit you soon.”
Amanda: “How soon??”
Maria: “Actually I think they are leaving shortly”
Amanda: “Wow – thanks for the warning!”
Maria: “Hey – That is what sisters are for.”
Amanda: “True. What about your trip to the mall?”
Maria: “We will come up with something. Maybe we will call you later.”
Amanda: “Anytime!”
Maria: “Thanks – talk to you later”
Amanda: “Bye!!”

A moment later Maria’s parents leave the house, and the girls are alone again.
Maria: “Let’s go to Laura!”
The girls run to the garden, to find Laura awake in her sleeping bag.
Laura: “Can I come in now pleeeassseee…”
Jessica: “Please hand over your sleeping bag, and get up into your position”
Laura unzips the side of the sleeping bag, gets out of it and gives the sleeping bag to Jessica. Laura still tries to hide from anyone inside the house.
Carol: “They have left, so get out in the field and let us see you!”
Laura is relieved and moves to the middle of the garden spreads her legs lightly and put her hands behind her head.
Maria: “Much better – how was your night?”
Laura: “Long, very long… I have not slept much.”
Carol walk in front of Laura: “Still horny?”
Laura looks down into the ground: “…Yes…”
Carol smiles and moves her left index finger to Laura’s Pussy, and slowly she lets it touch her slit: “Indeed – wet you are…”
The girls laugh at this and observe Laura, as she gets red all over her face.
After a moment Laura asks: “Can I please use the bathroom?”
Jessica: “Yes, I think it is fair. You have 3 minutes, and then we will come to you, with your first task of the day.”
Old 10-27-2013, 09:41 PM   #269
lamington19

omg wow amazign cant wait to read more
Old 11-01-2013, 08:50 PM   #270
Jessieboo

You need to post more! This story is sooo good.

Dislikes: Humiliation, Wedgies, Pee, Petplay, Hidden Public, Toothpaste, Ice.

Limits: Scat, Blood, Illegal, Family, Pics, Messy, Public, Permanent.

PM DARES
Jessieboo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, coming of age, humiliation, truth or dare