Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-08-2013, 02:55 PM   #151
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 41

The new girl

Chapter 41

Laura is still lying in Maria’s garden waiting for something to happen: “This does not help on my wet pussy, I hope they will come soon…”
But they do not. Maria, Jessica and Carol are sitting in Maria’s room and chatting.
Carol: “Jessica – Maria talks about quitting from our deal, are you also quitting?”
Maria: “Hey – I say I have not made up my mind yet”
Jessica: “Carol you say is it so good, so I will also try – but you go first.”
Carol: “Sure, I will love to” smiling at Maria.
Maria: “Okay okay, I will do it…”
Carol: “That’s the spirit – I promise you, it will be great!”
In the garden a more and more horny Laura is almost exploding: “Please let them come out here soon…”

After around one hour of waiting, Laura finally hears footsteps in the grass. She is focusing a lot on staying still, keeping her eyes closed and mouth shut, she does not want to get a punishment for disobeying them.
Maria: “Get up, hands behind your head and spread those legs.”
Laura does as she is told, and stands with her legs spread.
Carol let two fingers slip through Laura’s pussy slit: “Wow you are wet – open your mouth.”
Laura opens her mouth, and in the same she feels Carol’s two fingers enter her mouth.
Carol: “Lick them clean”
Laura hates the taste of her own pussy, but manages to lick them clean.
Jessica: “She looks ready.”
Maria: “Yes, now move – and don’t open those eyes.” She puts her hands on Laura’s shoulders and leads her into the house and to her room.
Carol: “Kneel”
And as Laura is kneeling, Jessica puts a blindfold on Laura’s head.
Maria: “You have permission to answer our questions – Why are you here?”
Laura: “Because I need to masturbate…”
Maria: “You want to cum?”
Laura: “Yes please.”
Maria: “Yes please what?”
Laura: “Yes please – I want to cum so bad…”
Carol: “Do you think you deserve it?”
Laura: “Yes, please – I have been a good girl.”
Jessica: “Have you done my dare?”
Laura: “Your dare?? What dare…” she had forgotten all about the dare.
Jessica: “You got a present Friday, don’t tell me you have already forgotten”
Laura remembers: “I am so sorry, I did practice Friday, but I forgot to do it Yesterday. I will practice double when I get home – I promise!”
Jessica: “Not good enough!!”
Maria: “Get down on you back, and keep your hands behind you.”
Laura: “I am…”
Maria cuts her off: “Shut up!”
Laura does so and lies down.

Jessica: “Someone will be allowed to cum Laura – but it will not be you.”
Carol has removed her jeans and panties and squats down on Laura’s face: “Lick – and do it good.”
Laura feels Carol’s pussy on her face, and she opens her mouth and thinks: “Ohh noo… not this. I cannot lick a pussy… no…”
But Laura does not have a choice, as Carol pushes her cunt hard on to Laura’s face: “Come on – lick!!”
Laura sticks out her tongue and feels the soft pussy lips with the tip. The pussy is moist and Laura gets her first taste of another girl’s pussy juice: “It is not that bad” she thinks.
Carol moves her lower body roughly against Laura’s face: “Start licking, make me cum good, or I will punish you like you have never been punished before!!”
Laura does not need more threats, so she starts to lick the pussy lips. They are much larger than her own, both the inner and outer lips are getting a nice lick. Laura finds the clit with her tongue and gives it a gently lick. The clit is not very big, but after all still as sensitive.
Carol: “Mmm… that was better…”
Laura continues to lick on the clit as she thinks: “Please let her cum fast, so I can get this over with…”
Maria and Jessica have left the room to give Carol some privacy.
Jessica: “Too bad we cannot record Laura’s first pussy licking.”
Maria: “Yes – but we agreed not to film and take pictures of each other.”
Jessica: “Sure – but it is still a shame…”
Back in the room Laura has only focused on Carol’s clit for the last couple of minutes.
Carol: “Laura you have to do better, not just lick my clit. Try putting your tongue inside me”
Laura moves her tongue to Carol’s hole and tries to push it as far inside as possible.
Carol: “You really needs to practice. Maybe you need some motivation.” She reaches behind her with both hands and finds Laura’s nipples, and gives both a twist.
Laura: “Ouch…”
Carol: “You start to learn fast, or I will continue to twist those.”
Laura does not know what to do, she definitely does not want Carol to twist her nipples again. She puts her tongue back to Carol’s entrance and start to lick.
Carol: “Faster” and she twists the nipples a little more.
Laura does all she can to stimulate Carol the best she can, but her tongue is sore and tired.
After a little quarter Laura’s tongue and nipples are very sore, but the effort is paying off.
Carol: “Ohhhhhh Mmmmmm – Yes go on… Yeeessssss!!!!” she collapses next to Laura and lies there for a moment. Then she gets up without a word to Laura. She gets her clothes back on and leaves the room.

Outside Maria is asking: “Sounds like you got what you came for?”
Carol: “Yes… but damn she is bad.”
Jessica: “Maria your turn.”
Maria: “Yes, but I am not sure I will go all the way if she is that bad…”
Carol: “Don’t let her off that easy. Twist her nipples to motivate her, if she is to poor.”
Maria: “Thanks for the advice.”
Inside Laura lies and think: “My good that was difficult and my poor nipples. Now I hope it is my turn. I wonder how I am going to do it…”
Maria enters the room and gets her clothes off and mount Laura’s face.
Laura cannot believe this and thinks: “Not another one…” she then hears Maria’s voice.
Maria: “If you do not want me to rip your nipples of, I suggest that you do a better job this time.”
Laura puts her tongue on Maria’s pussy and tastes her. She taste stronger and sweeter than Carol, but Laura still does not like the taste of pussy juice.
She licks the clit, it a little bigger than Carol’s. Laura licks the lips, and they feel a little smaller.
Laura tries to put her tongue inside Maria, hoping to avoid her nipples to be tortured.
Maria cups her own tits and squeezes them: “Ohh… come on Laura… Ohhh… lick my pussy…”
Laura licks and licks, trying to focus on all parts of Maria’s pussy. For a long time this pays off for Laura, as Maria’s hands stays on her own tits and nipples.
Maria: “Mmmmm…”
After a few minutes Laura begins to get tired. Her tongue is sore, and she slows down the pace.
Maria: “Mmmm… Faster Laura!! Faster!!”
Laura tries to increase the speed again, but her tongue is so sore.
Maria now grabs Laura’s nipples and twists them hard whilst pulling them upwards.
Laura: “ARRRRHHhhhh…”
Maria: “Don’t stop!!”
Laura tries to lick, but her focus is on her very sore nipples. At least she does it sufficient enough, to get Maria to let go of her nipples.
After many more minutes of licking and a few nipple twists to keep the pace, Maria is about to reach her climax.
Maria: “Ohh… Don’t you dare stop or slow down… Mmm…”
Laura does not have any feelings left in her tongue, but manages to go on.
Maria: “OOOOHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh!!!”
Laura stops and Maria sits on her for a few moments before getting up and gets dressed.

Carol welcomes Maria as she closes the door to her room: “So did I not tell you it was worth trying?”
Maria: “It was a nice feeling to have a tongue licking me down there, but damn she is slow.”
Carol: “Yes yes, she could be better”
Jessica: “Did you twist her nipples? We heard her scream a few times.”
Maria smiles: “You bet - she will feel those nipples for days.”
Jessica: “Can she handle another pussy?”
Maria looks at Jessica: “She has to… there are one left”
Jessica goes to the room, pulls of her pants and panties.
Laura has a bad feeling and thinks: “This cannot be true. I cannot take anymore”
Jessica: “I warn you. My clit is very sensitive, so NO direct licking!”
Laura: “Please no more, my tongue is so tired.”
Jessica bends down on Laura and puts her fingers around Laura’s nipples: “Did I ask you to speak??”
Laura panics: “Please not my nipples!! I am sorry!!!”
Jessica pulls them lightly and lets go. Then she moves to Laura’s face and gets her pussy down on her like the previous two.
Laura does not have a choice but to start licking, but it is hard. Jessica’s pussy reminds her of Carol’s. She is licking slowly to try to spare her tongue.
Jessica: “You can do better Laura!”
Laura focuses on Jessica’s entrance, making a lot of effort not touching her clit.
This is going well for the first minutes, but then Laura’s tongue slips and gives Jessica’s clit a big lick.
Jessica: “Arrhh… stop it!” she reaches behind her and squeezes Laura’s nipples badly.
Laura: “ARRRRHHH!!!! I am sorry” she manages to say as Jessica lift herself up a moment.
Jessica lowers herself back on to Laura, and Laura licks on.
Laura does not know how she completes the task, but after a long time of licking, Jessica finally cums: “MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm…”
She quickly gets dressed and leaves the room.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:37 PM   #152
BelgianDare
Distinguished Member

Peter, I don't think I ever had so fast a hardon when reading this part, you are amazing! Thanks pall
BelgianDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:08 PM   #153
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice chapter, very interesting; keep it up.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 10:51 PM   #154
dickface

another fabtabulas chapter!!

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:04 AM   #155
mr_conundrum

Ah very good. Poor girl, but she has to learn.

Loves - role playing, pet play, age play, orgasm denial, edging

Likes - Just about everything, don't be afraid to suggest. If I don't like something I'll let you know simple as that.

Dislikes - clothes control

Limits - Public nudity, scat, blood, anal, cum eating. The first is bendable to an extent. Anything else is fair game, though some things may take a bit of convincing.
mr_conundrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:14 AM   #156
masters_kitten
Account Banned

Noo i was enjoying that id do anything to read the next part please hurry
Old 01-14-2013, 10:41 AM   #157
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target

Sorry for the long wait, but I am quite busy at the moment. I have managed to write the next chapter, and in advanced I will apologies that it is not that long, and that I have added yet another cliff hanger…

Hope that you will forgive me
Old 01-14-2013, 10:43 AM   #158
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 42

The new girl

Chapter 42

Laura lies on the floor waiting again. Her nipples and tongue hurts a lot, and her pussy is dripping.
The girls let Laura cool of a few moments before entering the room again.
Maria: “Get up on your knees.”
Laura raises and kneels with her legs together and arms to her sides.
Carol removes the blind fold and after a moment getting used to the light, Laura looks down on her nipples and thinks: “They are so sore, and red from pain.”
Jessica finds her laptop and connects it to Maria’s flat screen.
Maria: “Face the screen.”
Laura turns around and so she kneels a few feets away from the screen.
Jessica works on her laptop, and on the screen a girl in an old t-shirt appears.
Laura looks down on the floor, not bearing to see herself.
Jessica: “Laura look at the screen and tell us what you see”
Laura slowly looks back on the screen: “I see myself… outside the house…”
Carol: “Go on…”
Laura: “…I have just arrived…” she is perfectly aware of what they want her to say: “…And I am wearing an old t-shirt as requested.”
Carol: “And what more?”
Laura: “Nothing else…”
Maria: “Did anyone see you?”
Laura: “Please… no not that I know of…”
Jessica continues the slide show, and now a nude Laura appears on the screen.
Maria: “Continue your story.”
Laura has a hard time looking at the screen: “…I am… nude in front… in front of the house…”
Maria: “And how do you feel?”
Laura: “Embarrassed… very embarrassed…”
Maria: “And…” she spreads her legs and let a finger slips though her crotch, to give Laura a hint.
Laura: “I felt lust… lust for an orgasm…”
Maria: “And do you still have that feeling?”
Laura: “Yes! Please let me masturbate…”
Carol: “When I licked you, did you lick me?”
Laura looks at Carol: “No…”
Carol: “So why should we let you be allowed to do so?”
Laura: “I am sorry…”
Jessica show another couple of photos of Laura in the garden: “And what are you doing here?”
Laura just wants to crawl underneath Maria’s bed and hide: “I am… rubbing my nude body with sun tan oil…”
Jessica: “Does it felt good?”
Laura: “Yes… it felt good…”
Maria signals to Jessica to turn off the screen and turns to Laura: “You are aware that Carol gave you the dare, and that you have to complete it?”
Laura: “Yes…”
Maria: “Despite that you have several times either asked to be allowed to masturbate or done it without permission”
Laura: “Yes… and I am sorry…”
Maria: “Do we agree that you do not do that again?”
Laura looks stunned at Maria: “But please I have to masturbate sometimes…”
Maria: “And you will – when we ask you to do so. But do we have an agreement?”
Laura surrenders: “Yes… I will not masturbate without permission, and will not ask again…”
Carol: “Good”

Maria: “To celebrate this, we will give you a dare.”
Laura: “Ohhh…”
Maria: “And to be nice to you, you may choose from three dares. You have to complete one of the three dares.”
Jessica: “The first you can choose is to hang up 10 of the pictures, we have just seen in the classroom tomorrow. I will choose the pictures.”
Laura: “No…”
Carol: “Silent. The second dare is to leave here without clothes. If you do not choose this one, I will select your outfit.”
Laura starts to get worried and thinks: “I cannot do any of those, I hope the last one is better…”
Maria: “And the last dare is to leave without masturbating, and not touch yourself before we ask you to. If you do not choose this dare, I will decide how and where you masturbate.”
Laura puts her hands front of her mouth, she is so shocked.
Jessica: “Smile Laura – be happy you just have to do one of them and not all three.”
Laura is delighted that she does not have to do them all, but that does not make her happy. She thinks: “The photo are out of the question – no way! And leave her without clothes? And if I choose the last one, I have done all this today for nothing…”
Carol: “Just pick one”
Laura: “Can I ask some questions?”
Carol: “Yes, but do not expect us to answer everything about each dare.”
Laura: “If I get to masturbate – can I cum?”
Maria: “We cannot guaranty that you get an orgasm, it will be entirely up to you and your body. But you will get the option.”
Laura: “If I leave nude, can I wait until dark?”
Carol: “You can sit in the garden all night and wait, if you want to.”
Laura: “And who is going to see the photos? And how long are they going to stay for display?”
Jessica: “You will just hang them up. Anyone can see them, and they will stay there until someone takes them – and it will not be you.”
Laura thinks: “That did not make my decision easier…”
Maria: “Now pick one, or we will give you all three.”
Laura: “NO, not that!, I will pick…”
Old 01-14-2013, 11:20 AM   #159
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Which one will she pick?

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:49 AM   #160
BelgianDare
Distinguished Member

nice man! thanks
BelgianDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:06 PM   #161
Username87654

I hope she has to do all 3 )
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:05 AM   #162
smartounge

Default amazing

truly amazing. My favorite story/
smartounge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:12 PM   #163
s.primus

love the storie keep up the good work
s.primus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 11:05 PM   #164
Daresonly

Is the story done with? I love it so much!

Dislikes- Public, Family, Crossdressing, harmful, Illiagal, Pictures

PM me anything!
Daresonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:14 AM   #165
koddaa

When is the next part ready? Love this story!
I have a small dick.
Do hava a bra.

Like: kik, cam, pic, semi public, being degraded, doing tasks, nipple play, some cross-dressing.
Soft limit(I do this sometimes): Ass play, hidden public
Hard limit: extreme pain, show face, family, permanent, socialy suicide
koddaa is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, coming of age, humiliation, truth or dare