Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 05-13-2012, 06:35 PM   #1
AnonBree

Default How should he punish me tonight?

I haven't been very good lately. I have a bad habit where I pick at my lips and I've been ignoring my master's directions to stop. We also haven't been having as much sex lately because of me.

He already punished me a little today, he came in my mouth and some other stuff, but it's not enough. What should he do to me tonight?

: little pain, wax/candle torture, bondage, spanking, edging, orgasm denial

:nipple/breast torture, light anal play, cum-swallowing, ice, ruined orgasms, over-stimulation, ass to mouth

: pee, poo, family, public

Toys: boyfriend (master), bullet vibrator, ball gag, blind fold, and ropes.
AnonBree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 06:37 PM   #2
Dravot
getDare Devil

5 ice cubes up your ass, slap each tit 25 times, then have a ruined orgasm.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 06:46 PM   #3
subslaveboy63
Distinguished Member

You should to be made to edge every 30 minutes all night long.

Denied until allowed by 3 Dominants. No full orgasm since 2016- Last ruined O- 1/7/24.

its' rules: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85874
Limits- No pee drinking, enemas,scat,blood, family, total cross dressing,illegal, face cam/photos, body photos negotiable

PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=46987
subslaveboy63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 07:08 PM   #4
AnonBree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravot View Post
5 ice cubes up your ass, slap each tit 25 times, then have a ruined orgasm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subslaveboy63 View Post
You should to be made to edge every 30 minutes all night long.
He made me edge 19 times in a row on my 19th birthday. We'll see if he wants to try spacing it out, we haven't done that yet..

:nipple/breast torture, light anal play, cum-swallowing, ice, ruined orgasms, over-stimulation, ass to mouth

Old 05-13-2012, 07:14 PM   #5
tcfd403
getDare Sweetheart

With each edge spank each butt cheek 5 times
tcfd403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 07:59 PM   #6
fireman
gD king

have him bind you tonight. you will sevrice him with your mouth again. then he can edge you all he wants all night. even more than every 30 min. I think he needs to spank your pussy and tits. clip nips on and off as he sees fit.
Old 05-15-2012, 09:15 PM   #7
AnonBree

I was punished. First he tied my arms to the top of the bed and got some ice. I have very little experience when it comes to anal sex, I've never even had more then a finger in there before, so ice punishments hurt a lot. When he was shoving the ice in my ass it felt like a knife. It's a really sharp pain; like getting stabbed. I was completely naked without anything covering me, so the ice made me really cold quick, I started shivering.

When he ran out of ice he started forcing fingers in my ass, which was already sore and tight from the ice. He fucked me with his fingers for a while and the pain was really bad. But he finally brushed against my dripping wet pussy with his finger tips and it felt amazing. He started finger fucking my pussy and ass and it felt good and bad at the same time.

He wanted to try fucking my ass. I begged him a lot not to, I told him I wasn't ready but he said I deserved it. I finally agreed. He forced part of his cock inside of me and hurt more then anything I've ever felt before. I used our safety word and he stopped. He started fucking my pussy instead and it felt really good. We were in doggy position and he started finger fucking my sore ass. It hurt so bad I started to get dry and he got really mad.

He stopped fucking me and got the vibrator. He said I would be punished severely if I orgasmed. He made me edge twice and on the third edge he commanded that I flex. I had no choice and it sent me over the edge. He immediately ruined my orgasm. Then he started fucking me again. It didn't feel as good after orgasming because that had been building up for days. It only took him a few minutes to pull out and he told me to open my mouth. He came in my mouth and told me I wasn't allowed to swallow. To me cum tastes like puke so this was awful. He finished and I did as commanded and kept it in my mouth.

He said I wasn't allowed to swallow until I had another ruined orgasm. He put the vibrator to my pussy. It must have taken 20 minutes for me to orgasm a second time. I felt sick to my stomach all night from the ruined orgasms and holding cum in my mouth for so long!

Old 05-16-2012, 12:33 AM   #8
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Sounds like you need to wash your mouth after having your Master's cum in it.

You should be totally naked except for your highest heels.

Take a bar of soap and run it under a tap for five minutes. Then place the soap in your mouth, grab a coin, and go and stand by a wall on a hard floor.

Place the coin against the wall at nose height, hold it in place with the tip of your nose, and place your hands on your head.

You must remain there for thirty minutes without dropping the coin. Use a timer to time you. There should be nothing to distract you - no TV, no music, phone switched off, etc.

If you drop the coin, spank each of your bottom cheeks twenty times with a hard-backed hairbrush, and then you resume your position, nose pressing the coin against the wall, soap in your mouth, hands on your head. The thirty minute timer starts again.

This punishment only ends when you have successfully held your position for a full thirty minutes without dropping the coin.

Then, and only then, may you remove the soap from your mouth.

Write a full report on this thread afterwards.

Enjoy!

Its Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys etc. can be found on its Blog>>>

getDare Rules: -
1 - This slave may not post a dare/punishment on getDare without prior permission from its Master
2 - This slave may not visit the getDare Fiction threads without prior permission from its Master

If you observe this slave breaking these rules please advise its Master.
DerbySubMale is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk