Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 04-22-2011, 09:23 PM   #1
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

Default Meteor or UFO?

Im 100% serious and am not at all lying about what I saw...

i just saw something strange 15-20ft in the air fly right above me on the highway. it was going atleast 90mph (i was going 60). it was the color of headlights but had green sparks shooting out of it. the sparks were not falling to the ground, they just evaporated as soon as they shot out. i had my windows down, i smelt something burning and my eyes began to hurt. it flew another 40-50ft (alittle past the otherside of the highway) and completely disappeared without a trace as if it were never there.

can anyone tell me what i saw? this was at around 1045pm.

[IMG=http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/zekrom.jpg]

Last edited by cbtslave4u2; 04-22-2011 at 09:25 PM. Reason: added details
cbtslave4u2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to cbtslave4u2 for this post:
Old 04-22-2011, 09:24 PM   #2
daremaster 1
getDare God

if it was meteor i would have seen it on the news so could be a ufo
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 09:34 PM   #3
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

well meteors (shooting stars) are common and usually go on reported. ive seen meteors before but they were always hundreds of feet in the air. i never seen one such a bright green soo low to the ground. at first i thought it was fireworks but it wasnt. and i saw it 45 minutes ago so it wouldnt have made the news yet

Old 04-22-2011, 09:35 PM   #4
daremaster 1
getDare God

oh thats freaky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-22-2011, 09:49 PM   #5
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

it might have been a ufo... i do live in a military city. there is the army base, the army medical center (where all the soldiers who got burned or blown up in the middle east, two airforce bases (both training facilities, a 3rd airforce base that has been privatized, a military camp that do war games. if it was a ufo it has good reason to be here...

Old 04-23-2011, 02:37 AM   #6
ineedthat

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtslave4u2 View Post
it might have been a ufo... i do live in a military city. there is the army base, the army medical center (where all the soldiers who got burned or blown up in the middle east, two airforce bases (both training facilities, a 3rd airforce base that has been privatized, a military camp that do war games. if it was a ufo it has good reason to be here...
there are supposed to be showers this weekend, but living in a military city by any installation chances are slim to none that it is test craft or our own, allthough the only UFO experince i ever had it had a smell also you are the only other person i have ever heard mention an odor after an event.
ineedthat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 03:15 AM   #7
daremaster 1
getDare God

i wish we new rally what it did.
Old 04-23-2011, 10:13 AM   #8
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedthat View Post
there are supposed to be showers this weekend, but living in a military city by any installation chances are slim to none that it is test craft or our own, allthough the only UFO experince i ever had it had a smell also you are the only other person i have ever heard mention an odor after an event.
it couldnt have been our own, it was heading NNW of the international airport, the airport was about 15 miles away. an airplane was taking off soon after i saaw that thing. i turned around to go home i saw what looked like a helicopter come from the direction of the airport. i couldnt hear it or see it. just the blinking lights.

i googled Green Meteors and got Green Fireballs. apparrently green ufo fireballs have been spotted near militaryy installations... freaky.

Old 04-23-2011, 03:12 PM   #9
Captain Harkness
getDare Devil

20ft above ground level would not be a meteor as it too low to remain in flight.
Old 04-23-2011, 10:43 PM   #10
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Harkness View Post
20ft above ground level would not be a meteor as it too low to remain in flight.
are you sure? this is freaky man!

Old 04-23-2011, 10:50 PM   #11
princessjessie
Distinguished Member

im gonna go with aliens cos i have a open mind like that and id really like to meet an alien one day hehehe

princessjessie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 11:27 PM   #12
archie21
getDare Succubus

I realise that you are not in the uk but you are the second ufo report in the last two weeks. Have you googled any of the UFO sites to see if there are any other reports of activity in your area that match what you have seen.
The previous sighting that I mention happened outside Bath in the UK and when i looked into it further it is a common-ish (if anything too do with UFO's can be considered common) sighting where this one was seen.
I am interested in the smell too, could you describe it?

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 12:37 AM   #13
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by archie21 View Post
I realise that you are not in the uk but you are the second ufo report in the last two weeks. Have you googled any of the UFO sites to see if there are any other reports of activity in your area that match what you have seen.
The previous sighting that I mention happened outside Bath in the UK and when i looked into it further it is a common-ish (if anything too do with UFO's can be considered common) sighting where this one was seen.
I am interested in the smell too, could you describe it?
im in south texas, about 600 miles from Marfa, Texas. there are always C130 Hercules aircraft flying around (though on the other side of town along with F22 Raptors) where the two planes travel back and forth from one of the air force baases and the military camp. on my side of town there is trainer jets flying around all day but flying runs end before the sun go down. passenger jets fly over my neighborhood a few hundred feet in the air ever since the airport opened that new runway.

about 15 years ago when we lived in our old house (closer to the airforce base) my dad saw a large (atleast a mile wide) triangular craft hovering over the house. it blocked out the stars and had dim circular lights at each point. it had been moving slowly and there was no wind, no movement and no sound. he walked into the middle of the yard to look. the craft stopped. then hauled ass towards the airforce base.

a few months ago i saw a small metallic and red sphere in the sky spinning in the sky moving the opposite direction of the clouds where the C130s landing route is.

the smell was like charcoal or what fireworks smell like or car fumes. unsure how to explain it.

Old 04-24-2011, 12:47 AM   #14
cbtslave4u2
getDare Sweetheart

oh... i looked up green meteor and got Green Fireballs. apparently green fireballs are a type of ufo that appear near military installations and at Los Alamos when they were developing the nuke and i beleive at nuke test sites. a high ranked military pilot described the same exact thing i saw.

Old 04-24-2011, 01:07 AM   #15
j2o_orange2
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to j2o_orange2

Has anyone taken into account the recent sunspot activity and the current state of our atmosphere?

Some scientists predict that the northern lights may start to shift or at least be visible from further away, however these would still be way out of range for you folks.

Im very open to questions and random messages so feel free to PM me.

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard" JFK 1962
j2o_orange2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk