Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 03-21-2024, 04:18 PM   #1
throwaway1984

Male 39/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (tpe)

39/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (tpe)

Hi,
I am a 39 year old male master, looking for a female slave for long term ownership. I am very patient, strict, firm, fair, sadistic, caring, very creative, intelligent and serious about D/s dynamic.

Interested slaves must meet the following requirements:

- You must be female and 18+
- Naturally submissive nature/personality
- Any Experience (beginners+)
- Wanting long term D/s dynamic
- Able to communicate well (there is no judgement in kink)
- Ability to be honest and build trust
- Slightly masochistic
- You enjoy being challenged, and are curious about new things, feelings and experiences.

What I am looking for: You

Someone who is naturally submissive this is something that has been of more interest to me of late. This is someone who wants to be controlled through fear. Yes, that order I just gave you might send you into a panic. But you’ll do it, because you know the punishment will be worse punishment or the feeling of disappointing you? If you want someone devoted to you then failing you is going to be worse than any punishment. Of a similar vein to this is slaves who want to be “dumbed down” or “reduced” to a lesser state of being. Turned into an object.

Two things to understand if you are interested in this persona. You are not here for my approval or my care. You are here to take abuse for my amusement. It’s a hard, miserable, unfair life. It shits me that people approach me saying they’re inferior and want hard constant use and then bitch out. Consider carefully how serious you are about this, you will pushed to your limits, tested, teased, micromanaged. Pushed into no win situations and forced to do things you never even considered. You will never be comfortable and you won’t have time to be bored. My experience serves me very well and know what’s safe and that makes submitting to me more fun. More of a slow burn - I don’t rush into things.

(Please note there is praise and soft caring Dom side as well, other wise this would be abuse).

About me:

I accept slaves or submissives with any experience level and beginners are welcome. Unlike others 'doms' on here I have had real experience for many years and about 7 years online experience. I also know kink is not 24/7 no matter how much you want it to be as you still have to have a normal life (like going to work). I let a submissive get to know me, make it more comfortable and trusting D/s relationship for them (trust makes it awesome and far more of a turn on). I will always be upfront and honest. I have no desire for blackmail or to hurt you reputation etc I can't stand fake Doms taking advantage of subs and ruining their experience (especially newbies) to get their rocks off, being a mature Dominant I know people like myself have careers, friends and reputations.

Even if I treat you like a depraved slave slut you want to be I will still respect you are a person at a base level. That's the difference. As you are a lost little girl. Alone and unloved, with no one to guide you, to show you who you are. You are a broken, fucked up little girl. But I am not here to fix you... I will want you so broken, so obsessed and addicted that you beg to be marked as my property. I'm not looking for the perfect slave, I'm looking for the broken, the lost, the ruined little girls. The girls with Daddy issues they'll never get over. I'm not interested in the good girls, the normal ones. I want the ones who are ready to accept how broken they are. It will not be play. I'm not here for a one time thing I'm looking for a girl to own long term. A girl that doesn't want to think for herself, to please others and to serve in a trusting dynamic.

I enjoy full control, giving rules and tasks. I will to take control of a lot of you. I am not flexible on what I control and I do require full control of orgasms and masturbation.

My main kinks are:

Long term training
, Orgasm Control
, Rules
, Bondage
, Humiliation
, Degradation, Ownership, TPE
, Low-Med Pain, Anal, Watersports, Outdoors and hidden public.
Don't worry if all of our kinks don't align, that's what communication and limits are for.
If this post has peeked your interest send me a DM and we can take things from there. Feel free to tell me a bit about yourself and what you really need and want from a D/s Dynamic.
throwaway1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 10:46 PM   #2
bitch!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by throwaway1984 View Post
39/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (tpe)

Hi,
I am a 39 year old male master, looking for a female slave for long term ownership. I am very patient, strict, firm, fair, sadistic, caring, very creative, intelligent and serious about D/s dynamic.

Interested slaves must meet the following requirements:

- You must be female and 18+
- Naturally submissive nature/personality
- Any Experience (beginners+)
- Wanting long term D/s dynamic
- Able to communicate well (there is no judgement in kink)
- Ability to be honest and build trust
- Slightly masochistic
- You enjoy being challenged, and are curious about new things, feelings and experiences.

What I am looking for: You

Someone who is naturally submissive this is something that has been of more interest to me of late. This is someone who wants to be controlled through fear. Yes, that order I just gave you might send you into a panic. But you’ll do it, because you know the punishment will be worse punishment or the feeling of disappointing you? If you want someone devoted to you then failing you is going to be worse than any punishment. Of a similar vein to this is slaves who want to be “dumbed down” or “reduced” to a lesser state of being. Turned into an object.

Two things to understand if you are interested in this persona. You are not here for my approval or my care. You are here to take abuse for my amusement. It’s a hard, miserable, unfair life. It shits me that people approach me saying they’re inferior and want hard constant use and then bitch out. Consider carefully how serious you are about this, you will pushed to your limits, tested, teased, micromanaged. Pushed into no win situations and forced to do things you never even considered. You will never be comfortable and you won’t have time to be bored. My experience serves me very well and know what’s safe and that makes submitting to me more fun. More of a slow burn - I don’t rush into things.

(Please note there is praise and soft caring Dom side as well, other wise this would be abuse).

About me:

I accept slaves or submissives with any experience level and beginners are welcome. Unlike others 'doms' on here I have had real experience for many years and about 7 years online experience. I also know kink is not 24/7 no matter how much you want it to be as you still have to have a normal life (like going to work). I let a submissive get to know me, make it more comfortable and trusting D/s relationship for them (trust makes it awesome and far more of a turn on). I will always be upfront and honest. I have no desire for blackmail or to hurt you reputation etc I can't stand fake Doms taking advantage of subs and ruining their experience (especially newbies) to get their rocks off, being a mature Dominant I know people like myself have careers, friends and reputations.

Even if I treat you like a depraved slave slut you want to be I will still respect you are a person at a base level. That's the difference. As you are a lost little girl. Alone and unloved, with no one to guide you, to show you who you are. You are a broken, fucked up little girl. But I am not here to fix you... I will want you so broken, so obsessed and addicted that you beg to be marked as my property. I'm not looking for the perfect slave, I'm looking for the broken, the lost, the ruined little girls. The girls with Daddy issues they'll never get over. I'm not interested in the good girls, the normal ones. I want the ones who are ready to accept how broken they are. It will not be play. I'm not here for a one time thing I'm looking for a girl to own long term. A girl that doesn't want to think for herself, to please others and to serve in a trusting dynamic.

I enjoy full control, giving rules and tasks. I will to take control of a lot of you. I am not flexible on what I control and I do require full control of orgasms and masturbation.

My main kinks are:

Long term training
, Orgasm Control
, Rules
, Bondage
, Humiliation
, Degradation, Ownership, TPE
, Low-Med Pain, Anal, Watersports, Outdoors and hidden public.
Don't worry if all of our kinks don't align, that's what communication and limits are for.
If this post has peeked your interest send me a DM and we can take things from there. Feel free to tell me a bit about yourself and what you really need and want from a D/s Dynamic.

Hello,

I am a whore who loves serving multiple masters and leading a miserable life. I am looking for a strict dynamic, online. I really enjoyed reading your ad and liked how you have clarity about how you want to go about things. I am 33 years old and enjoy heavy humiliation, degradation and mind fuck. It's not a play for me either, but I am seeking out masters who feel the same. I do want to have chat with you and see if we can work something out?
- Whore. I am not really online here, but I will be online today.

hoping you'd respond today.

Advertisements
Kink Talk