Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-08-2022, 02:07 AM   #1
pilik

Default [scat] Self scat smother torture

[ SCAT WARNING ]

I've been trying to mimic the feeling of someone smothering their shit into my mouth and face with no way out which is obviously pretty difficult remotely....

I started by taking a shit, placing it on my closed mouth before pulling a pair of tights over my head. The tights were then locked around my neck with a chain and combo lock which led to a towel rail in the bathroom, no early way out. I was able to use an online app called chaster to sort of self lock myself in place for a short while (you can upload an image of the combo lock). They have a few online challenges like spin the wheel, dice rolls, tasks etc that can add or remove random times from the lock before you eventually get the code back. I was lucky and was only locked up for a total of 12 minutes but could have been worse!

The main downside to this is I was playing on my own. You can play this with a keyholder who has control over the outcome and can do things like set tasks e.g. You must open your mouth x times, open mouth and insert X to reduce time or can add time as a punishment etc. It's not the same as full chastity cause we're talking in minutes here and not hours/days.

The shit really does compress all over your face and the smell is very intense if it happens to squish against your nostrils. Normally opening your mouth doesn't force the shit to push in luckily but it can if there's absolutely loads used. If you end up with your mouth open you might need to push it from your nostrils etc and then there's only one way for it to go!

Just thought I'd share, if anyone is interested in getting involved as a dom/keyholder or just have some ideas to add and try just ping me a message on here. If you're interested in suffering, scat, bondage and chastity let me know!

Would love to do it again with some extra torture with a doms guidance....something I may end up regretting! Make me puke.

Kit: Chastity device, handcuffs, combination locks, chain, open mouth gag, nose/mouth mask with tube.

Last edited by pilik; 04-08-2022 at 03:15 AM.
pilik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 09:11 AM   #2
pilik

I know it's unlikely but absolutely bursting to go so it's gonna be messy but can't hold more than 10 mins if anyone is around and interested in bringing the pain now.... DM me

Kit: Chastity device, handcuffs, combination locks, chain, open mouth gag, nose/mouth mask with tube.
Old 04-17-2022, 04:12 AM   #3
pilik

May be looking this afternoon/evening (BST) but a little hungover at the moment. Message me if interested.

Old 04-19-2022, 02:20 AM   #4
pilik

Potentially looking to risk it tonight, 19th, BST. DM if interested.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
domination, humiliation, scat, slave, toilet