Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 03-25-2024, 05:55 AM   #1
Alpha667

Male 26/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (become mine)

26/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place (become mine)

Experienced master is looking for a woman to become my property, my submissive under collar in a serious, exclusive, long-term D/s (dominant/submissive) relationship that will gradually evolve into a Master Slave relationship. I'd like to introduce you to the world of BDSM, and the joy of entrusting your life to a master whose voice will guide you and push back your limits. I'm looking for a relationship that can lead to a life together during which you will receive a strict education making you a perfect little bitch. If you wish, you'll be able to keep your professional independence, your social and family life so that you'll be a happy dog and a happy slave
I'll be strict but fair, adapting to your level of experience and showing indulgence towards you. I'll take the time to get to know you before I consider adorning you with a pretty collar.

Don't hesitate to contact me and I'll tell you more about this type of relationship

If we end up meeting, know that I won't offer you happiness, I'll force it on you!

NB: if you can't take a photo or video (while being hidden if you want) don't write to me
Alpha667 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk