Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 03-24-2024, 11:51 AM   #1
slaveboy247

Male 31/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place

31/male/sub seeks any age/female/dom in any place

Hey everyone! I'm looking for a dominant woman to build a lasting sub/Dom relationship with.

Who am I?

A little bit about me. I'm a 29 year old male. I'm just under six foot tall and in pretty good shape. I'm not exactly an athlete but I'm not overweight either. Just average. In regards to kinks and BDSM, I've been interested in BDSM and my kinks for a long time but I've not had much luck finding anyone interested in helping me explore them.

Outside of the BDSM stuff, I'm a bit of a nerd. I love games (video games, board games, card games, DnD) and anime, and I like to program and tinker with things. But I also enjoy spending time outdoors (fishing, golfing, hiking, etc.)

My kinks include anal, bondage, petplay, orgasm control, chastity, and feminization, but I'm always interested in trying new things so feel free to reach out about anything not listed.

Limits include blood, toilet play, extreme pain, anything permanent, public, and anything involving friends, family, or unwilling participants.

What am I looking for?

I'm looking for someone to have a genuine relationship with. As the title says, I'm hoping to find a dominant lady to take control and show me the ropes but I don't want to just be someone's personal sex toy. I'd love to find someone I mesh with and who's interested in me as a person not just a submissive.

I'd prefer to take it slow at first, get to know each other and ease into the kinky stuff. I feel like a sub/Dom relationship is no different than any other. It requires honesty, trust, and communication. And besides, if we don't get along outside of the kinky stuff, how can we be expected to function within it.

Hopefully, if all goes well I'd then progressively give up more and more control. I'd love to be trained and tested and to have my limits pushed and explored. I think I could make the right person very very happy.

Due to the obvious risks of strangers on the internet, if you're interested in an online relationship, please be willing to chat and get to know me a bit before demanding things like kinky pics and whatnot. If the first message you send is demanding nudes, it's probably not going to work out.

As a final note, no pay to play or findom please. That's not what I'm looking for. I can respect people who are but it's not for me.

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. If you're interested at all, even if you're not quite sure, feel free to send me a message, I'd love to chat. Let's talk and get to know each other and see where things go. Even if it doesn't work out, making new friends is never a bad thing. I look forward to hearing from you!

Feel free to message me on here or via Discord (Username: sb247)!
slaveboy247 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk