Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 11-27-2023, 01:44 PM   #1
David_Master

Default 47/male/master-daddy seeks 18-24/female/little in any place

I am a French man, dominant, 47 years old, passionate about BDSM for over a decade. I created and led a BDSM group on a social network, unfortunately today invaded by advertising. My interest in BDSM goes back over 30 years.

I like to use various accessories in sessions, especially those dedicated to impact games, such as the whip, the paddle, and many others. My desire is to explore many things gradually, always paying particular attention to respecting my partner's limits.

I have a large room dedicated to BDSM, equipped with a pillory, an examination/massage table, a Saint Andrew's cross, an authentic electric gynecological chair, as well as a multitude of accessories and sex toys.

Safety and consent are paramount to me. I am in a relationship, my partner is 25 years old and we dominate together. We are able to receive and organize discovery/initiation courses, as well as training for novices who wish to become submissive. For more information, please contact us.

We are ideally looking for an ongoing relationship, based on trust and complicity. Possibility of hosting if there are real affinities after a few sessions.

If you are a submissive woman looking for a fulfilling BDSM relationship, please do not hesitate to contact me. We will be able to discuss our common interests and our respective expectations.

To contact me: [email protected]
kik: davidschang

Looking forward to meeting you,
David_Master is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm, french, slave, spanking, submissive