Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-27-2024, 09:34 AM   #166
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Seems like you had quite a night indeed. Can’t wait to read more on it
I hope it was a good warm up for this evening…

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2024, 09:51 AM   #167
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
Mm.. an orgy then, 4 and me and my frien both spitroasted
Well, I was thinking as alternative things: one with your friends and one with Sab and hubby, but if you feel so greedy, why not?
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2024, 06:28 PM   #168
Alessandro1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
See Alessandro? No need to feel left out! I was pretty sure Eli would be glad to let everyone have a go with her…
in truth I was just joking around , but I really enjoy this thread, so let's keep it alive.
Alessandro1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2024, 06:49 PM   #169
Alessandro1991

So I am gonna start with somethin for the new week, would say it's time to take your dildo to work and let it catch some air.
So you gonna have to bring it to work every day next week

Since our dear eli loves beeing half exposed at work, you should start on monday nice n slow, u gonna (not accounting meetings and so on) undress every hour a piece of regular clothing, but u have to hide it in your lab, drawer or desk, just don't put it in the locker, keep it risky.
Monday is going to be tough, you are just allowed one finger for edging or any activity that anybody is gonna add. of course I hope others will spice it up some

on tuesday you should be a little more free, so take the dildo to your lab, u gonna be riding it for (lets roll dice for the duration), u put it on your chair and go crazy like it was hubbys, your hands will play with your bare tits in the meantime and u gonna keep the top of your scrub in place with your mouth, so if people say hi u cant let it fall out your mouth, if u do, well, still thinking about punishment...maybe someone has a nice suggestion for that case

one weekly challenge, sice you loved stripping throughout the lab and leaving clothes all over the place, we gonna do something similar but different, you gonna strip naked in the locker, so u don't leave wet evidence, u take out your dildo and put it in your pussy and leave it there, u gonna get on all 4 and start your way to the office of your boss, hope the dildo sticks inside really good, if u have time, u edge in each new lab, once in your bosses office u gonna lay down on his table and fuck yourself with your dildo, have a real nice and heavy orgasm, crawl back again with dildo inside

hope u gonna like and enjod the trip

ps. every suggestio or modification is well accepted
The following user says Thank You to Alessandro1991 for this post:
Old 01-28-2024, 07:58 AM   #170
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Thinking what it would be like to push you a little more on the crazy/risky side, and I think I have an idea... I know it may sound a bit extreme, but I'd be glad to hear your thought on that.

You're in your office, waiting for everyone to go. It's one of those days where you've been toyed with by us for hours, exposing yourself, doing slutty things, making your coworkers' cocks hard (and maybe you even made a few pussies wet...). You're wet, horny and desperate, but maybe you feel like you still didn't have enough: maybe you wanna push yourself some more... Here comes this dare...

You'll need just a pair of pliers, or clippers, and some courage (or recklessness).

Go the locker room, and undress completely. Set aside just your wallet and your car's keys, nothing else. All the rest (work clothes, normal clothes, shoes, whatever) goes into the locker, and you close the locker with the padlock. Now, the crazy part: take off the key to the padlock and destroy it with the pliers!

The trap is gone off. The only way for you to get out is to do it completely nude, and to travel home like that...

Have I sparked your interest?

-------------------

Note: You may retrieve your locker's content the next day, with a second key you have set apart at home.

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

Old 01-28-2024, 07:59 AM   #171
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Don't forget you owe us a pair of very detailed reports on your adventure, both of friday's and saturday's evenings!

Polimorphous perverse.

Old 01-28-2024, 09:18 AM   #172
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Spitroast, you say?
We’re just helpful guys, helping a girl find her true calling in the world. In your case, it seems like your vocation is to make cocks hard…
So yeah, pounded, spitroasted, gangbanged, facefucked, bukkakeed…
I almost lost this.. I love the idea I was mado get get cocks hard and maybe pussies wet just makes me so wet..

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2024, 09:27 AM   #173
redcamel
getDare Addict

Mmmm... I'll wait to read your reports before thinking something for you for the next week, I need to know from where to start to know where to go
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2024, 09:28 AM   #174
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessandro1991 View Post
So I am gonna start with somethin for the new week, would say it's time to take your dildo to work and let it catch some air.
So you gonna have to bring it to work every day next week

Since our dear eli loves beeing half exposed at work, you should start on monday nice n slow, u gonna (not accounting meetings and so on) undress every hour a piece of regular clothing, but u have to hide it in your lab, drawer or desk, just don't put it in the locker, keep it risky.
Monday is going to be tough, you are just allowed one finger for edging or any activity that anybody is gonna add. of course I hope others will spice it up some

on tuesday you should be a little more free, so take the dildo to your lab, u gonna be riding it for (lets roll dice for the duration), u put it on your chair and go crazy like it was hubbys, your hands will play with your bare tits in the meantime and u gonna keep the top of your scrub in place with your mouth, so if people say hi u cant let it fall out your mouth, if u do, well, still thinking about punishment...maybe someone has a nice suggestion for that case

one weekly challenge, sice you loved stripping throughout the lab and leaving clothes all over the place, we gonna do something similar but different, you gonna strip naked in the locker, so u don't leave wet evidence, u take out your dildo and put it in your pussy and leave it there, u gonna get on all 4 and start your way to the office of your boss, hope the dildo sticks inside really good, if u have time, u edge in each new lab, once in your bosses office u gonna lay down on his table and fuck yourself with your dildo, have a real nice and heavy orgasm, crawl back again with dildo inside

hope u gonna like and enjod the trip

ps. every suggestio or modification is well accepted
You have to work to make this doable, I cant work in regular clothes for safety reason, I even have to wear glasses, hair cap and gloves when working on test.
Dildo can work.. but crawling upstairs with dildo inside would just result in pain and not excitement..

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-28-2024, 09:30 AM   #175
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Thinking what it would be like to push you a little more on the crazy/risky side, and I think I have an idea... I know it may sound a bit extreme, but I'd be glad to hear your thought on that.

You're in your office, waiting for everyone to go. It's one of those days where you've been toyed with by us for hours, exposing yourself, doing slutty things, making your coworkers' cocks hard (and maybe you even made a few pussies wet...). You're wet, horny and desperate, but maybe you feel like you still didn't have enough: maybe you wanna push yourself some more... Here comes this dare...

You'll need just a pair of pliers, or clippers, and some courage (or recklessness).

Go the locker room, and undress completely. Set aside just your wallet and your car's keys, nothing else. All the rest (work clothes, normal clothes, shoes, whatever) goes into the locker, and you close the locker with the padlock. Now, the crazy part: take off the key to the padlock and destroy it with the pliers!

The trap is gone off. The only way for you to get out is to do it completely nude, and to travel home like that...

Have I sparked your interest?

-------------------

Note: You may retrieve your locker's content the next day, with a second key you have set apart at home.
Mm.. makes me wet just reading.. I have a spare key at home.. we may work on this.. the idea drives me crazy at the moment

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
The following user says Thank You to Eli_ for this post:
Old 01-28-2024, 09:31 AM   #176
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Don't forget you owe us a pair of very detailed reports on your adventure, both of friday's and saturday's evenings!
Working on it.. I just had to relax somewhat today after the last 2 days.. now I am at home relaxing and hubby is away with friends.. and I have so much to write

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-28-2024, 10:56 AM   #177
Alessandro1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
You have to work to make this doable, I cant work in regular clothes for safety reason, I even have to wear glasses, hair cap and gloves when working on test.
Dildo can work.. but crawling upstairs with dildo inside would just result in pain and not excitement..
Well we know u can't work in regular clothes, but still u usually have a shirt, bra and so on, thats why i said undress the regular clothes which is not mandatory

well since crwling will hurt your knees, just walk over, but u can't holt dildo with your hands in place, if it falls out u have to restart from last room u passed

didn't know u got glass knees, sorry
Old 01-28-2024, 11:11 AM   #178
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Friday evening and dinner
Will post this in 2 parts.. it got long..and you have to wait tomorrow for the dinner.. is quite long as well .. forgive me but you will love the full reports
you already know about how we got to the bar.. once there I and Sab reached the other 2 already sitting at a small table with 4 small sofa, you know the small ones you can find in "trendy" places. This was already interesting because when we arrived the tall slim colleague was sitting... showing her bare legs from ankles to ..panties since her dress was really short
We took off our coat and at least the 2 colleague were surprised by our choice, but not shocked, the smiled at us and the tall one told us "you 2 girls are dressed to impress tonight.. nice choice!" and she added something about getting old, she is older then me, around 44, and she told us with age you start showing off more to compensate getting old.. adding "like me!" and pointing at her mini dress and legs.. laughing..
We got our drinks and after a while we started warming up, mainly at first the talks were all about work, then at our second drink we started to get a little bit loose, commenting on the guys and girls working, the young interns.. and so on..and of course on us.
Since we had loosened a bit, the tall one just pointed out at me, while I was picking some appetizer on the small table, and told me she could almost see my nipples when leaning down.. and smiled adding she had never had the nerve to do it but she tought about it a couple of times. She is almost flat chested btw and wearing a shirt like mine will result in having her tits bare all the time
She then pointed to Sab, telling her she was not showing nipples but more or less all the rest of her boobs .. and then whe again pointed out that, being flat chested, she had to play the game showing more and more on the lower side.
Al this while the 4 of use kept laughing and joking one each other..
Quite a warm up, we then moved to the restaurant in two car, as I already told you.
All the time I had my lush on, the noise in the bar was not so crazy so it was like being constantly stimulated but not enough to cum.. more or less the same after this at the restaurant, at least for the dinner.
Some sparkling wine at the restaurant after sitting at our table helped us getting us more easy going and we had a lot of looks from nearby tables, with some guys looking at us with... interest
At dinner we kept joking one each other about mine or Sab boobs or.. about the tall one legs,, we told her at some point that since we are trying to get the best from our boobs not wearing a bra she should do the same not wearing panties.. and Seb out of nothing just said "..and anyway Eli is not wearing panties so she is outscoring all of us tonight!"
This "dropped" the bomb because the tall one told us "sometimes I do, but mostly in lab, no one is going to notice and it helps killing time there !.. and I think Eli knows what I am talking about.. I saw some giggling and lack of tshirt in the last times like something was missing" I smiled back at her and just told her.. "nothing special.. nothing different from this evening" "so not wearing panties as well in lab?" "..maybe sometimes ..I forget something ..." I answered while we all were laughing.
then the dinner finished and some music started to play, first softly a kind of ambient and the restaurant started turning into a club..
Of course the music made quite a different effect on the lush and It started to get more and more intense, adding to this we had no more a proper "table" but more like a lounge with small coaches at this point made me feel more exposed mostly when leaning down to grab a glass or else.. I could feel hair directly on my bare nipples. on the other hand the light were lower and it was somewhat darker so.. but anyway we were attracting a lot of looks from guys around..
The mix of all of this made me so and so horny., I tried ti resist when the lush started working hard on me.. and not to show my moans... the music and the light helped.. but I came 3 times.. trying to conceal it with some drink and cough.. I dont know if anyone noticed but...I hope.
The dj set started after a while, for a first few songs, and I, Sab and the tall one went dancing.. of course the dj set made the things worst for my lush, but I was dancing.. and this helped me cum 2 more times before the lush abandoned me, out of charge.. anyway he made its nice job..
After the first few songs a singer arrived, singing on a base some hits, not bad but nothing I would like to see again…
The interesting part was the lady singing and other ladies in the now club were dressed, well, almost less then me and Sab, boobs pushed up and almost out of tops, short skirts.. I seems is some “special evening” they do every Friday linked to this singer, at least Sab and me fell less out of contest.
On the other hand, alcohol, music and dance.. well somewhat we lost control of our tops and a couple of time I felt the tall lady hands on my shirt.. covering one of my boobs exposed in the dance..
Sab was a little bit more lucky since she was already showing a lot of side and underboobs and cleavage, but unless the chain holding her top broke she was unlikely to remain with her boobs out..
At midnight, something more, after the singer was done with her first part singing and the dj set started again, the other 2 colleagues left, we tried to talk the tall one to stay but she told us she had to wake up early the next morning and she had to leave, even if she would have stayed longer since she was having so much fun… so we kissed on the cheek goodbye and .. while doing this she lifted her hand to grab the hem of my shirt exposing my left breast.. and pinching my nipple! Leaving me there with my boob exposed for the world to see

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
The following 2 users say Thank You to Eli_ for this post:
Old 01-28-2024, 11:12 AM   #179
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Part 2
Only me and Seb left there, I felt somewhat more free, even if the tall lady revealed to be a funny open minded ..naughty lady as well and I had no idea about her being so fun..
As you can imagine Sab and I then went dancing more ..free minded…
The dj set was quite nice and more people came to dance so there was quite a crowd and the “boob show that Sab and I where putting on made so quite some guys was dancing around us..
Not caring at this point and being quite horny and wet.. I kept dancing knowing most of the time one or both my boobs were on show.. and enjoyed dancing with the guys around..
Same for Sab in front of me.. with her big boobs showing almost completely.
O course this meant a lot fo touching from some soft touch to ass or legs, to more touching.. or grabbing.
At some point a guy grabbed me hard from behind, letting me feel is cock on my ass with his hand on my belly…and doing this moving my shirt to show both my boobs..
I enjoyed for some minutes the hard cock on my ass crack.. then I just moved.. put my hand on his hard cock, let it slowly go down on his balls..cupping them, watching him in the eyes smiling, sure at this point I was going to fall on my knee and suck his cock.. and squeezed his balls has hard as I could making sure my nails would do the rest of the job .. well he got the message and left…
I enjoy making cocks hard.. and a hard cock.. but I fuck someone when I want to and who I want to..
This is getting long.. and I still have a lot to write about.. so let go to some highlights and the end of the evening..
Somewhat later, after 1 am, we were still dancing and still horny and wet not only from sweat… and still with alcohol helping us being more relaxed .. and Sab proposed to get something to drink.
While walking to the bar, she turned to me.. and told me “it’s free boobs evening…” and smiling she unsnapped one more button on my shirt.. now open till my belly button with boobs covered only enough to barely hide nipples… if I did not moved… and added “let see if we get some free drinks..” as she walked to the bar I got her upper chain from behind, undid it and …redidi it so to make it more loose.. now her boobs too were barely covered just to hide her nipples…
As we got to the bar the barman and his mate got ..quite flirty and of course we had our drink for free…
Both of them in their early 20s … we flirted back some.. and of course we showed them a lot of ..boobs.. then we left to dance more, but Sab got their number, telling them she would call one of this days.. don’t know what she has in mind…
Back on the dance floor we had time for a couple of dances, me at this point topless no way to control my shirt and boobs, and of course at least a couple got the chance to fell them while dancing..more then a couple.. making my nipples hard and me more and more wet.. and Sab with her big boobs almost completely on display.. she had her dose of being felt and grabbed as well.
Then again the singer came back, no way for me and Sab so we called it a night, passing by to say goodbye at the 2 bar guys.. I did not bothered to adjust my shirt so with both boobs sticking out for them to enjoy…
Out in the parking lot to cool down a bit Sab was tired but happy.. and me as well (I was as well wet and horny as hell and dreaming a cock in me .. but I cant tell for her) then she told me “we should do this more often…” “dinner and clubbing?” “and free boobs…” and saying so she grabbed my shirt undoing it from my leggings to undo the last 2 bottoms, letting it hang free with my boobs out in the air and nipples hard as a rock..
“and free boob…I agree” I answered her while holding and undoing the chain at her neck to let her top fall at her waist then undoing the lower one as well to throw it in my car.. leaving her topless but for her open jacket..like me …
I took off the jacket to drive to her car then, and she did the same.. telling me “you are overdressed..” and pulling my shirt, off and in the backseat in a few.. at her car she got her coat but first, before putting it on and going out to her car, she told me “thank you…” and moved to kiss my cheek for a goodbye, doing so we pressed each other bare boobs together and I felt like a river flowing between my legs.. we kissed on the check and then she left…holding the top in her hands.. and I remembered her “next will not be only free boob night…” “I’ll think about it…”
I went back home this way… waking up hubby as I arrived to be properly fucked …

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
The following 2 users say Thank You to Eli_ for this post:
Old 01-28-2024, 11:35 AM   #180
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessandro1991 View Post
Well we know u can't work in regular clothes, but still u usually have a shirt, bra and so on, thats why i said undress the regular clothes which is not mandatory

well since crwling will hurt your knees, just walk over, but u can't holt dildo with your hands in place, if it falls out u have to restart from last room u passed

didn't know u got glass knees, sorry
Why to strip off the unnecessary clothes when I can directly not bring bra, panties or tshirt from home and have none with me?

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode

Last edited by Eli_; 01-28-2024 at 11:57 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk