Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-24-2021, 05:37 PM   #1
publicityboy

Smile Exhibitionist Looking to be Blackmailed

So I'm trying to gradually push my limits when it comes to exhibitionism, but need someone to help me to not back down. I've thought about it and made a list of some dares I really want to be blackmailed into doing. I've done some of the easier ones before, so they're more like a warmup. But I need more motivation to follow through on the harder ones. So, yeah, I'm hoping someone would be willing to blackmail me to do these.

Blackmail material and length are open to discussion. I do know that in order for me to be able to do the dares, I'll have to give certain things to whoever decides to blackmail me: (1) a picture of my full ID with no details missing; (2) the name of two friends and their phone number or email (blackmailer's choice); (3) the user/password to my snapchat; (4) a photo of my ID next to my dick; and (5) video or photo proof of all the dares as they are completed. If I don't finish the dares I want to do in the time agreed upon with the blackmailer, then the blackmailer can do whatever he/she wants with the info, photos, and videos.

I'm much more interested in a male blackmailer, but will work with anyone really. The dares I want to complete are these.

1. Piss outside somewhere in a public place where you risk being seen (like by the sidewalk).

2. Go for a walk with dick exposed for 10 minutes.

3. Jack off on any public path for 5 minutes.

4. Take off pants and underwear in a semi-secluded area, then walk 30 feet away and jack off for 10 minutes.

5.Strip naked and jack off for 5 minutes in the hallway of public building, hotel, or apartment.

6. Stand or sit by any road without pants and underwear for 5 minutes. Jack off during that time without stopping.

7. Get naked by a main road and jack off for 2 minutes.

I've several other dares that are more difficult (like 6 or 7) which I want to try, but figure I should wait and see if anyone will even blackmail me to do these.

If you're interested in blackmailing me, message me on my kik: dareslave9872

Dislikes: friends, cum eating, videos.

Limits: extreme pain, scat, permanent, social suicide, and family.
publicityboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk