Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-24-2019, 12:42 PM   #376
Slaveuk

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all , or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them , or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped?

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

Please send me creative tasks to help expand my likes, dislikes, limits

likes & dislikes

Likes - Kneeling, cum control, dice dares, Milovana/fap roulette/JOI, Precum, cum play, CBT, Skype, pictures/video dares, whereby sessions, stripping, exposure, semi public, webcam

Limits - anal, diaper, food, social suicide, scat, full public

Skype - live:slaveuk96
Kik - Slaveuk96
Telegram @SIUK96

Slave Inspection reviews & Scores
Slaveuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 02:01 AM   #377
2shy

Tied up and teased. I love the idea of someone else being in control

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.
Don't like the idea od cum swallowing but I couldn't manage a month without coming nevermind a year, so Id have to swallow

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
Blindfolded oral, if it feels good I can just pretend it's a female

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
I like to have the opportunity to lose my virginity so either really. But I guess choosing anyone would be great. Worshipping a total babe would be a pleasure

Not really into feet either way. Have my feet worshipped I suppose

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed
I guess the 12 hour slave could incluide throatfucking so I suppose 1 hour would be the sensible choice

Don't like pain and I guess the wax would be less painful so wax it is

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO
I don't have a SO so I suppose I'd be worshipping a couple

My own!

Neither are great. Off the feet I suppose?

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?
Spread eagle. I could shower afterwards and wouldn't have a sore arsehole

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.
I don't have a SO and never have done so it's hard to say, but I guess the first choice
2shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 10:37 AM   #378
kyryn

Be tied up

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.
Be allowed to cum and swallow it

Be tied up and fucked, I'm not the biggest fan of recieving oral

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
Worship them

Have my feet worshipped

Be throat fucked for an hour non stop. Blowjobs are easily one of my favorite things so definitely would not mind.

Tied up and whipped

Worship a couple. It has been sort of a fantasy for me.

Someone else's

Lick cum off their feet

Tied up doggy style

Violate a limit, get humiliated, and deep throat 5 guys
non-binary | they/them pronouns please ♡
Please forgive me if I forget to respond to PMs, I don't check this site as often as I'd like
Send me your body writing tasks/dares ♡

❌I do not do anything permanent, involving family/friends, scat, watersports, or that could get me in trouble!❌
kyryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 10:48 AM   #379
thatgirlhypno

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Be tied up and teased.

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. Cum any time I wish and swallow it all.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you Be tied up and fucked

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you I would love to worship someone and do everything they want.

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? Worship feet...

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed Slave for 12 hours.

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? Hot Wax

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO Worship a couple!

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? Someone else

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Cum off someone's feet.

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? Spread Eagle and ejaculated on.

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. Option 1

Loves: Trying new things, Humiliation, Degrading, Spankings/Impact Play, TPE/Rules, Orgasm Control and Denial, Pet Play, Bladder Control, Bondage, Diapers, Hidden Public, etc.
Limits: Illegal, Social Suicide, Family/Friends, Extreme Pain, Scat, and Anal (plus some common sense stuff).

Add to my calendar, help train (and punish) me! Click Here!
thatgirlhypno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 12:53 PM   #380
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

Absolutely!

Honestly I can't imagine anyone choosing the other choice.

Most people I know can give good oral.

Difficult choice. Hopefully the other one is not too mean.

Ticklish feet...

Better than perhaps 12 hour of throatfuck...

Way less jealousy

depends on the gender but the second is ok with both genders..

Way less painful

Both is not funny but I think the first fits the crime...

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 05:30 PM   #381
LockMeSub

Tie me up and have your way with me

I always swallow

Tie me up

I will give someone control of my orgasms

Worship

Throat fuck me

Wax

I would Worship suck cock and lick pussy

Someone else

Snowball

I would try doggy style

I will deep throat 5 guys
Limits: Family, Permanent, messy, Illegal, friends, social suicide, body changes, Scat
PM and Kik Dares
LockMeSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 05:36 AM   #382
JimmyKarlo

Tied up - use me as you like

I am a good boy - I swallow my own cum

Tie me up and fuck me please

I worship and let them be in control

worship feet of course

Puh 12 vs 1... I would go with the slave although it’s a tough choice

Hot wax - whipping is tougher I guess

I worship them her and him - everything they need I would do

My own please

Tough one - here I would snowball

Number two - doggy and go for it

I think I can’t handle number one - number two it is

Kik: jimmykarlo

Like: Cum, light Cbt, anal, toys, heels, edging, mild pain, chastity

Dislikes: Long task, pain

Limits: Public, Family, piss, Messy, poop, diapers, pictures, blackmail

Toys 20x5cm suction cap dildo, inflatable plug, 6cm glass plug, cock cage, Buttr Tactical 3

Last anal orgasm: 04.05., locked and doggy dildo
Last thing in ass: normal dildo
Last cum: 04.05.
Longest time caged: 12h

My AMA PM dares Schedule
JimmyKarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 08:37 PM   #383
Sonia_96

1: be tied up and teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all

3: being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them

5: Worship feet

Scenario 1: be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed

6: Tied and whipped

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc)

8: someone else's?

9: Lick cum off someone's feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it

My Likes, Dislike and Limit

~ PM DARES ~ feel free to add more pm dares

My Office Rules 2023 Feel free to add more rules
Sonia_96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 01:56 PM   #384
junkie4bdsm

Default my turn

1: Tied and teased please

2: Swallow

3: Oral

4: Be controlled and worship

5: Worship feet

Scenario 1: Slave for 12 hours

6: Tied and waxed please

7: Worship the couple

8: Someone else's

9: Cum off someone's feet

10: Tied spreadeagled

Scenario 2 Chastity and cuckolded
junkie4bdsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 02:53 PM   #385
Subbyprincess13

I would rather be tied up and teased.

Cum any time I wish ans swallow it.

Be blindfolded

I'd rather worship them and have sex with anyone I want

I really don't like feet, but if I had to choose I'd rather have my feet worshipped

Id rather be a slave

Tied up and whipped

Worship a couple

If I can pick the person, someone else's, otherwise my own

Snowball

Tied up in doggy style and fucked in the ass

Well since I think it's awful to cheat I think I'd take both punishments

Kik: Subbyprincess13
Hangouts: [email protected]

Check out my likes, limits and toys here

PM Dares
Subbyprincess13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 06:27 PM   #386
Your Dream Ghoul

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum

Likes: ABDL, Diapers, Wedgies, Vibrators, Forced Orgasms, Anal Play, Bladder Control, Pissing, Hypno, Bimbofication, Humiliation, Spanking, Shame/Name Calling, Mild Public Humiliation, Hyper-Feminization, Light Bondage

Maybe: Messy, Chastity, Pet Play, Breath Play, Heavy Bondage
Dislikes: Nipple Clamps, Electric Shock
Limits: Pictures, Intense Public Humiliation
Hard Limits: NO FACE PICS
Your Dream Ghoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2019, 11:23 PM   #387
redheadedsub

-Tied up and teased, hands down!

-Cum at any time and swallow it

-Blindfolded and recieve oral from someone of an unknown sex. This is actually one of my fantasies

-Have sex with anyone I want but not have control

-Have my feet worshipped

-Definitely used as a slave for 12 hours

-Hot wax

-Worship a couple. I'm too much of the jealous type

-Both?

-Lick com off someone's feet.

-Tied in doggy style and take it in the ass

-Violate a limit, get humiliated, and deep throat 5 other guys

My rice purity score is 46, so I'm still plenty corruptible

http://bdsmtest.org/r/BBa7VzKx

Message me! I'm bored
Kik: theredheadedsub

Last edited by redheadedsub; 10-03-2019 at 11:30 PM.
redheadedsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 01:31 AM   #388
Thursday
getDare Sweetheart

Like: Femdom, Anal, Private Humiliation, Rules, Beeing told what to do / Beeing forced, forced feminization, forced bi, mild pain, degradation
Dislike: Sleeping Dares, Cum eating, Toothpaste, Denial
Limits: anything socially suicidal, pictures/voice/film, permanent, heavy pain/blood, messy, scat, piss play, public
Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 07:31 AM   #389
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Actually I think these are pretty good! As do a couple hundred other people, apparently, so I doubt this will ever even get read, especially since almost everyone posts -really- lame replies to these... just highlighting, or copying one half.

Hmm... fantasy me? Tied up and teased. Real me is terrified of bondage for very good reasons, so probably tie someone up and tease them.

As someone who is lucky to cum a few times a year, I can tell you that that suuuuuucks. If you have such an aversion to swallowing your own cum that you'd rather cum just once a year... you're wrong, actually. Get over it. Eat your cum! It's nummy and nutritious!

Obviously cum any time. Gods, if only... *whimpers*

Mmm, blindfolded and receive oral, please. They probably won't get me to cum, but it still feels amazing! Not being able to stop who's fucking me on the other hand... they have a word for that. Starts with an 'R'...

Um... wut? Okay, so -most- of these are really good. This one is a little confusing. I think you're combining... 'submissive but with choice over to whom' against 'dominant but only if someone wants me to'? If so... wow, actually I'm really not sure. I guess submissive but I get to have sex with anyone I want, 'cause not that many people choose to have sex with me. u.u

*whines* Can't I have both? Probably have my feet worshipped, I think, though only by a slim margin. It just feels so amazing! But man do I love me some feet. What decides it is that usually the kinds of people who -want- their feet worshipped are a little too much foot fetishist for me, and are a little single-minded about it.

Whoa, harsh! I'm going to assume "used as a slave" here means "hard manual labor" and not just 12 hours of some other kinds of fucking, otherwise this is a no-brainer. In that case, I'll take the hour of face-rape, I think. It'd suck, but my body would just not hold up to being used as a slave well at all.

Mmmm, hot wax... definitely. Plus wax is pretty much wax. You might get some first-degree burns, but it's pretty consistent. 'Whipping' can mean -so- many different things, from 'ooh, tickle me more with that flogger' to deep, life-altering, scarring lacerations, or even death.

Hmm... do I have to be tied up? I don't like bieng tied up. If I can just be made to -sit- and watch someone fuck my boyfriend... that one. I'd love to see him actually get some! Otherwise, worship the couple. Sounds hot!

Hmm... I've eaten enough people's cum to know that it comes in all kinds of flavors, from salty-sweet and creamy-wonderful, to acrid-bitter and caustic, with chlorine and ammonia tastes. Mine is always delicious. Actually everybody who's ever tasted it has loved it. So... mine! Though if I got any influence at all over whose, probably someone else's, for the adventure. Well, I mean, assuming I got to make it come out of them. Just like, from a glass or something? Ew. Mine, I guess.

Look at my name. Obviously I'd adore licking cum off of someone's feet. Yes, please! Snowballing on the other hand is pretty gag-reflex triggery, especially since I have The World's Most Ridiculous Gag Reflex (TM).

Definitely tied spread-eagle to be splattered all over in an orgy! I'm not really all that fond of anal...

Hmm... well he'd never do that to me, but... I'll go with the second one. Violate a limit, get humiliated, and suck off five other guys. That sounds awful, but I don't like being tied up and I don't like chastity.

Ehhh, then again, looking over my limits, fuck that. Nevermind, I'll take the bondage-chastity-cuckold scenario please, and thank you sir!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 01:38 PM   #390
sissyAmie1337

sissyAmie1337 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, choice, humiliation, truth