Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 12-07-2014, 02:44 PM   #46
Luffy90

Again, sorry for the long break. As things are more stable now i've been wanting to get back into it again. Thanks for the nice comments you left after my last post, i do really appreciate it!

Chapter 21

"I know what you're going to say." Kate said, turning towards Ruby as they entered their cell again. "But... I don't want to enter the tournament again."
  "Shouldn't you take the chance now that you won't get added time to your sentence if we lose?" Ruby asked back, trying to convince her.
  "Look, Ruby... The added punishment is not the main reason i don't want to do it again. The stuff you have to do there can be way worse than the jobs we do, and the chance of winning is really, really small. Specially considering how many that is probably entering this time because of these special sets of rules. And no offense, but you're not exactly experienced in this type of stuff yet. You've done what. Two days of this kind of work?"

Ruby was silent for a bit trying to come up with counter arguments. "I know that, but you'll never get out of here if you don't try. And do you really not want your memories back?"
  "Of course i do, but i don't think you know what it is you're signing up for." Kate said back.
  "No, i don't. But that doesn't change my opinion. I believe you and me can win this, and working as a team, we can support each other through it. Won't it be better doing this together and not alone like you did last time? At least think about it."
  "Fine... I'll think about it, no promises though."

They decided to relax until dinner as they were locked in anyway, they got out of their jumpsuits and climbed back into bed. Having slept badly the night before Ruby took the chance to catch up on some much needed sleep. Another dream came to her this time.

She was laying in bed again, eyes closed. She was however still aware and awake even though she could not open her eyes.
  Was she in a coma? Or was she just in some weird state of sleep?
  The same man from her last dream spoke, she could hear him clearly with his dark and firm voice, as if he was right next to her.
  "So... Your mom has agreed for us to take you in. What neither she or you know however is that it's not a normal rehabilitation place. Oh how i wish i could see your face when you find out." He paused for a second as he was getting something from the table next to her.
  "With this needle, i'm gonna make all of your memories fade away. But first i'm gonna enjoy your last moment here before i send you away. You're too cute for me to give up to them for free."
  Ruby still could not see him, but she felt him. His hand was gliding across her stomach down towards to her panties. He pulled them down to her knees and slid his finger slowly inside of her. Her body didn't react at all, she was completely paralyzed. But she could still feel him inside of her as she was in her sleep state. A second finger entered and then left again soon after.
  "This ain't gonna cut it." The man said in a more angry voice this time. "I want to try you myself before i give you away."
  She could hear him undo a belt and then a zipper. But before he got any further, she woke up. Tears had started forming in her eyes. She had to tell Kate.

"Kate?" Ruby asked looking up at the bed above her. "Kate?!"
  "What is it now?" She asked back in a tired voice.
  "We need to talk. I had another dream."
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 04:55 PM   #47
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Great story great update
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 01:21 PM   #48
Luffy90

Chapter 22

Kate climbed down from her bed and noticed Ruby sitting there with a sad look on her face. "What? What happened?"

Ruby explained the dream to Kate.

"So... What you're saying is that we are all here because these people wanted us here?" Kate said with a confused look on her face. "Did we not even do anything bad to get here?"
  "Well. I can't know for sure about everyone. But the doctor in my dream or whatever he was sent me here, he even lied to my mom about what this place is. Told her it was a place for me to get better." Ruby started. "And don't you find it strange that none of us in here know what crimes we did, because of the memory loss? The last thing i can remember was some judge saying i was guilty and then i was sent off. It probably wasn’t even a real judge!"
  Kate let out a sigh. "Of course i do find it strange. I bet everybody in here is finding the memory loss strange. But what can we do about it?"

Ruby gathered her thoughts for a minute before continuing. "Kate, i don't think they will let us out of here even if we finish our sentence."
  "Where did you get that from?"
  "I don't know, but why would they? If they go through all the trouble bringing us here, why would they give us up after just a few years?"
  "Because we make them money by doing the work we do here?" Kate said in a tone that made it seem like she was stating the obvious.
  "So why would they let us stop?" Ruby kept pushing.
  "I don't know Ruby. I really don’t." Kate said, letting out another sigh. "So, what you want from me by having this chat is to... Enter the tournament with you. Win it, and then become free? Because... They would never let me go otherwise? Is that it?"
  "Basically yes. I mean do you honestly think they will just send you away after serving your sentence? Can't they just wipe your memories and have you do it all over again? I bet the five year deal is just to not make it feel endless, so that you actually have something to look forward too in the not so distant future."
  Kate placed her hands to the sides of her head in frustration. "Ruby, just stop creating new scenarios for a second here... You are the one having the dreams, not me! So if you keep throwing all these theories at me, i'm gonna go crazy."
  "Sorry." Ruby apologized.
  "And just so you know Ruby, your theory already have a flaw in it. Even if we win the tournament, can't they just wipe our memories after that aswell and send us back in?"
  "Well, i haven't been here for a tournament yet, but have you seen any of the winners back in here?" Ruby asked.
  "No... But what if they send them to another prison? And then make them go through all of it again?” Kate replied before continuing. “See. What i’m saying is, we can’t just keep making new theories about the things we don’t know. We might get freed after five years and we might not. The truth is, we simply just don’t know.”

Both of them just sat down thinking for a few minutes before Kate ended the silence. "Fine."
  "Fine what?" Ruby asked back.
  "I'll do it. I'll join the stupid tournament with you and try to get out of here. If we can get our memories back. Maybe we can end all of this."
  "You sure Kate?" Ruby said, now with a big smile on her face.
  "Don't try to convince me otherwise now, not after spending all this time getting me in on it."
  "I won't. Thanks Kate."
  Kate now had her serious face back. "But again. This won't be easy. Just... Be prepared to do things you might not want to do. If you really want us to win this. We need to give it our all, no second thoughts once it's started. Now, let's get some sleep, all this thinking is driving me nuts."
Old 12-08-2014, 02:27 PM   #49
lkkrdingos022

What will the contest be?!

Like: Humilliation, Cum denial, Pleasing others, anal, forced orgasm, hidden public, edging
Curious about: A lot!
Limits: Pee and shit, severe pain, social suïcide, permanent, blood

Kik: lkkrdingos022

toy: little buttplug
lkkrdingos022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 01:38 AM   #50
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I'm ready for the tournament now
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2014, 06:05 AM   #51
Adriansub

Please continue, this is really good XD

KIK: adriansub1

Toys: Small butt plug that vibrates, Japanese nipple clamps and hand cuffs.

Likes: light anal, light pain, humiliation, nipple torture
Loves: Bondage, light anal,spanking, being a submissive
Dislikes: Heavy anal, heavy pain, friends (depends)
Limits: Family, illegal, social suicide, scat, video, photo
Adriansub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 01:05 PM   #52
Luffy90

Double chapters today.

Chapter 23

Ruby woke up to Kate poking at her. "Hey, sleepy head. We gotta go sign up for the tourney."

It was Friday. The day to sign up for the tournament. They headed downstairs in the cell block and walked over to the door to the cafeteria. A box was placed there and it had sign-up papers lying next to it. They filled them in and then headed for breakfast.

"So... Kate?" Ruby said as they sat down to eat.
  "Yeah?" Kate replied.
  "Now that we've signed up. Can you share some more info about the tournament to me?"
  Kate looked around before answering. "Let's talk in the cell after."
  "Why?" Ruby asked, confused by her reaction.
  Kate let out a sigh. "For someone who managed to convince me to do this shit again you're not very smart are you?" Kate leaned in closer to Ruby before continuing in a whisper. "Because our competitors are sitting all around us. I don't wanna give away any advantage we might have. Even if it's just a tiny one. If some of them come in to the tournament unaware of what they can face, they might be going out faster, which again give us an advantage."
  “Okay, sorry.” Ruby apologized. “We’ll talk in the cell then.

Back in their cell, Kate sat back down in Ruby's bed facing her. "Okay Ruby, what do you want to know?"
  "Well... I just want to know what to expect. Like what kind of stuff did you have to do?"
  "I didn't do much really, i only participated in two rounds last time before i lost. But if you want us to win we have to be prepared to do everything. What they have planned can be anything you can think of and more. We might have to do stuff like different sexual acts with 'civilian volunteers' who are here to assist in the tournament. We might have to do stuff that will be very humiliating. I mean there is nothing you can exclude. And this is just the stuff i know."
  "I see... So it can pretty much be anything..." Ruby said as she just stared off into the air.
  "You okay Ruby?" Kate asked.
  "Yeah, sorry. I was just trying to picture it in my head. We will win this Kate, i promise!”
  "I'll hold you to that!" Kate said and put her fist out to Ruby.
  Ruby took a second to realize what she was doing before accepting the fist bump "Good, now the wait for Monday begins!"
Old 12-10-2014, 01:20 PM   #53
Luffy90

Chapter 24

Ruby woke up early that Monday, it was still dark outside so she just relaxed in bed waiting for the sun to come up. She felt the nerves as the tournament grew closer and closer for every passing minute.
  Are we really doing this? She thought to herself. Then she heard Kate waking up from the bed above her. "Morning Kate."
  Kate let out a few sounds as she stretched out her arms. "Morning..." She replied back in a sleepy voice.

After eating breakfast, Ruby and Kate headed to the exit of the cell block where a guard met them and then guided them to the place where the tournament was going to be held.

Ruby noticed they walked up to the same floor that she was with Kate on her first day. They stopped outside the locker room and the guard turned to face them.
  "Get in there and remove everything you have on. Then come straight back out here." The guard said with a strict tone in her voice.
  They did as the guard told them, Kate had already explained to Ruby that they probably had to be naked in the tournament, as she had been herself the last time she was in it. Once they were back in the hallway the guard took them to one of the rooms.
  "The two of you are team number ten." The guard said. "Now get in there and wait for further instruction over the speakers in your room."

Once inside they could hear the guard lock the door behind them. The room was dark as the lights was off, but they could still see what was in it. In the center of the room they had placed a bathtub, and above it hanging from the ceiling there was several cameras pointing down on it.

"Looks like they wanna bathe us." Ruby said to Kate with a smile. "That can't be so bad?"
  "Don't get your hopes up Ruby. If i know anything about this tournament, it's that it's never as easy as it looks.
  "So... Do we just get in it?"
  "We wait... The guard told us to listen to instructions from the speakers, so let's not jump to anything before we are told to." Kate said as she started to walk to the tub, Ruby quickly followed after her.

They went over to the bathtub to inspect it. It wasn't much larger than a normal tub, so placing two people in it would make for a tight fit.

Then the speakers turned on. "Good morning everyone!" A voice said.
Old 12-11-2014, 07:43 AM   #54
drivetosurvive

This is a very good story, I like it very much, you are a very good writer
Limit: public family scat
hi guys and girls lol
fear is the path to the dark side
drivetosurvive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 09:46 AM   #55
kuber2014-getdate

Good story. Good writing skill. Keep it up.
kuber2014-getdate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 03:26 PM   #56
Luffy90

Again double chapters =)

Chapter 25

"Good morning everyone!" A voice said over the speakers. "My name is Thomas, i will be your host for the girls tournament here on channel one. If you are more interested in the boys tournament, that is sent on channel two." He paused for a few seconds before resuming his welcome speech. "Today i am proud to present the twenty-fifth edition of Path to Freedom, and for the first time ever! We have teams of two competing! We also have a record breaking sixteen teams competing on the girls side, making it thirty two contestants. On the boys side we have a total of twenty teams! That is forty contestants! This will clearly be a show for the history books. Now, before we start. Let me please introduce the contestants!"

The host kept reading up teams with names Ruby did not recognize, but once he got to team eight, he mentioned Caitlyn. Was this the same girl she had worked under last Tuesday? The other girl teamed with Caitlyn was a girl named Chelsea.

When he got to team ten, which was Kate and Ruby's team, the light in the room turned on.
  "Here we have the girls of team ten! The blonde girl's name is Kate and the dark haired girl is Ruby. Please take your seat in the tub girls." The host said.
  The two girls looked at each other before heading to the tub to get in. They noticed the cameras kept adjusting themself to follow them as they did. Ruby was the first to get in, it was weird and uncomfortable sitting there, butt naked on the cold and hard tub floor. Kate got in right after on the opposite side, placing her legs on the outside of Ruby's to get them to fit in the tub.

The host kept introducing the other teams one by one. Ruby recognized two more names from the list, Erin and Jessica from the day she had been placed under Caitlyn on her second day of work, both on team fifteen.

"Now, the time you have all been waiting for! Let me introduce the first round of the tournament. This will be a qualifying round to get rid of half of the teams as the tournament is larger than usual this time... In each of the rooms we have placed a bathtub. The contestants are now ready inside of them and none of them knows what will happen next. Now here is where you, the viewers come in. For this round you get to vote what we pour in the tubs every fifteen minutes. Head over to the competition page and vote! Now, while we let those votes tick in, let me explain the rules to get through the first round. We have sixteen teams, only eight will go through to the next round. The rules are simple. The first eight to get out, even if it's only one member of a team, that team is disqualified. Once eight teams are left in their tubs, the round is over and we move on to round two!"
Old 12-14-2014, 03:54 PM   #57
Luffy90

Chapter 26

"The results are in!" The host said. "The first fill of their bathtubs will be a big one. This will fill about ninety percent of the tub to create a start. You voted, and the results are... Urine!"

As Ruby heard that she just sat there with an open mouth staring at Kate.
  "Told you it wasn't as easy as it seemed." Kate said in response. "What ever happens though, we don't step out of the tub! Okay?"
  "Of course!" Ruby said back with a more confident voice.
  "And cover your nose if you have to. It might smell a bit."

A tube came down from the roof above them and a yellow liquid started running out of it. They noticed the smell as soon as it started to fill the tub. They covered their noses as the urine kept pouring out of the tube, at this point it was half full. It was cold, so they knew it wasn't fresh, which just made it more uncomfortable.

"Oh what do we have here!" The host said. "Rita from team two have left the tub. That means that team two is out of the tournament! Once seven more teams have been disqualified we are moving on to round two, good luck to the rest of the teams."

"That was fast." Ruby said.
  "Not everyone is made out for this shit." Kate answered back.
  "Right... I don’t really think anyone is made out to bathe in piss, but some willpower sure helps a long way though." Ruby said, still covering her nose with her hand which made her voice sound completely different.

The tub was now almost completely filled and the tube had gone back up. They now sat with urine all the way up to their necks. No other teams had left after team two, so they just had to wait for the next fill to see what would happen then.

After the first fifteen minutes had gone by, the speakers turned on again. "I see we have a close vote this time." The host said. "With a fifty two percent win, you at home have decided that the next fill of the tub will be... Ice cold water with ice cubes! Enjoy."

As the water with ice cubes came pouring down, the tub quickly filled to the limit and flooded over. The temperature sank quickly as the ice water rushed in.

"F-Fuck this is c-c-cold." Kate said clacking her teeth as she spoke.
  Ruby just managed to nod back while she wrapped her arms around her body trying to get some warmth out of the ice cold water that surrounded her, but it didn’t help at all since the water was too cold.

"Four more teams are leaving us it seems. The ice appears to be too much for some." The host said. "Lisa from team three have stepped out, disqualifying her team. Jennifer from team sixteen have also left. Then we have Amy from team one leaving and finally Nora from team eleven. Now we just need three more teams to leave until we got our final eight teams. Best of luck to the rest of the teams and keep your heads cool." He said, ending on a laugh from his very clever joke.

Both Ruby and Kate sat there shaking in the freezing water, feeling the ice cubes touching their bare skin. At this point they could barely feel their hands or feet. After what seemed like forever, the next fifteen minutes was up and the host was back to announce the next fill.
Old 12-15-2014, 06:22 AM   #58
kuber2014-getdate

Now story is getting speed (Y).
Pls. post next ch. soon
kuber2014-getdate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 03:12 AM   #59
Luffy90

Chapter 27

"The votes are in! And with a eighty percent win. It seems you really want to see our girls tubs filled with... Eels! That's right, living, slimy eels! Better keep those legs closed so that they don’t find a way to escape." The host said, again with the same annoying laugh from his own joke.

As the tubes came down the announcer suddenly came back through the speakers, still nothing in the tubes. "Okay, seems like we have gotten rid of the weak ones everyone, apparently eels are too much for some. I'm sad to announce that we already have the three next teams disqualified. Lena from team six, Christina from team fourteen and Erin from team fifteen. All three of them leaving before the tubs even got filled. What a shame. Lara from team four also left, but since she stepped out after the first eight had already been disqualified, her team is still in it for now. However, that means that we move on to round two. We will now go over to commercials while our contestants get themself ready for the next round."

A guard opened the door to Ruby and Kate's room, before they even had the chance to get out of their tub. "Quick girls, come with me."
  Ruby and Kate got up and followed her back towards the locker room, they still had water dripping from them so they left wet spots behind them as they walked. It was hard to walk as their feet had barely gotten proper circulation back after being frozen in the icy water for so long, but they kept walking as fast as they could to keep up with the guard, not wanting to get into any trouble.
  She stopped outside of the locker room and turned herself towards the girls as she opened the door. "Get in there and quickly take a shower, then come straight back out here to me, no more than two minutes!"

They took their shower and now felt a lot better after getting the stench of urine washed off of them and having the water heat up their bodies again. They got back out to the guard who then marched them to a large room in the second floor where Ruby hadn't been yet. It had a big stage in the front and a few other girls were already standing there. A guy in a black suit was there aswell, looking at some notes on a podium, behind him a crew of four guards walked around with cameras on their shoulders.

"Get over there with the other girls. Your place is the one with your team number on it." The guard said pointing Ruby and Kate to the other girls.

Once they stood at their spot, a circle on the floor with a note that said number ten on it, they were ordered to just wait for everyone to show. One of the other girls who were already in the room was the same Caitlyn she had worked with last Tuesday, now on team eight. Caitlyn however didn't seem to notice Ruby back. After all, Ruby was just one of probably hundreds that Caitlyn had taken with her for her work days.

Once all the teams had gathered and lined up, naked as the day they were born, the announcer who was now standing next to the eight teams behind his podium started speaking again. "Welcome back everyone. Now we are ready for the second round, and i will introduce you to the eight wonderful teams we have left." He took a short pause to let the camera crew get in position in front of the first team. "From team four, Lara and Andrea!.. From team five, Veronica and Annie!.. From team seven Isabelle and Judith!.. From team eight, Caitlyn and Chelsea!.. From team nine, Erica and Lauren!.. From team ten, Kate and Ruby!.. From team twelve, Elisabeth and Christa!.. And finally. From team thirteen, Lucy and Beth! These are the eight teams that were victorious from the first round. Now for round two, we will reduce them to just four teams. Please pay attention as i explain the rules of round two."
Old 12-18-2014, 11:19 AM   #60
slavescat

can't wait to see what will happen

Dislikes: CBT

limits: family, public, blood, outdoor, anyone else, pictures, permanent damage, urethral, I must be alone at home and dares can be done in 1 hour.

TOYS: 3 different anal plugs: a small red one, a medium black penis-shaped one and a big red one; and a chasity device
slavescat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk