Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-10-2019, 08:26 AM   #61
Cutegurlie2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
Thanks for following up on the dares so quickly!

If you have a balcony you can try dropping your room keycard off it to the ground. Then leaving the room naked. You either get the card back or you ask the front desk in your birthday suit.

Around town, you can try going to the mall in a very short skirt and thin top. Riding the escalators, playing naked in the dressing rooms, stuffing a toy inside without panties and seeing if you can loop the mall without dropping it; should be very difficult if you get wet easily.

Also the movies is a good place, you can go see a cheap movie sit in the back row behind everyone and strip naked before throwing your clothes a few rows in front. Edge and Cum for each person in the theater.

Not sure if you want more streaking dares, or more risky dares to be caught doing something. Have more ideas for either.

I love all these ideas! I will be doing these today and tonight, I do love the streaking and very risky dares so give me any dare you would like. I have no limit to how public or risky
Cutegurlie2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 08:37 AM   #62
subDakotaPerry

Wear a shirt skirt and sit at the top of a flight of stairs with your legs slightly open. Do something your phone to hold your attention. Stay there until at least 5 people have passed who may have seen up your skirt.

If the pool area or gym has a public bathroom, leave your phone number/kik/snap on a paper in the men's room. Reply to all messages however you see fit
subDakotaPerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 09:06 AM   #63
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutegurlie2001 View Post
I love all these ideas! I will be doing these today and tonight, I do love the streaking and very risky dares so give me any dare you would like. I have no limit to how public or risky
No limit is always tricky. I'll try.

Reduction : Clothing Control, Risky, Edging,Masturbation,Hidden/Semi Public
First pick an outfit you would never where in public or just some kinky underwear but something you wouldn’t want to be seen in. Put those clothes into a bag to take with you. Now get dressed in a top that doesn’t come below your waist and a bottom you prefer. Now go to a bathroom room when its likely to be busy. Go to the middle stall or one closest to the door. Put the top in one stall and bottoms in another or on the sink. Stay naked inside the stall for 60 mins( but thats not certain) and edge once for each person the comes inside. Now here is where it gets interesting. Depending on what you do the dare time changes.

Moan at each edge - 55mins
Leave the stall unlocked - 45mins,
Leave the door cracked -35mins,
Blindfolded - 20 minutes
Door open(closing adds 10 mins) - 10mins.

The goal is the get out of the bathroom without loosing one of the clothing items and being forced to wear the skimpy outfit your brought. Or don't bring one at all I suggest you do this one at the mall in the men's restroom.

By the Trail
Go outside to a park or into the forest that is near a trail, use a blindfold with any toy you want and headphones. Have the words "spank me" written on your ass. Put in the headphones and blind fold and bend over with ass facing the trail. You have to edge 10 times and cum. But if you get spanked you have to start over. You can pick a new location if that happens, or stay.
You're also welcome to try different positions for this dare.

Let me know if you need more intensity that this :P

Last edited by Taz55; 09-10-2019 at 09:27 AM.
Taz55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 09:28 AM   #64
Cutegurlie2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by subDakotaPerry View Post
Wear a shirt skirt and sit at the top of a flight of stairs with your legs slightly open. Do something your phone to hold your attention. Stay there until at least 5 people have passed who may have seen up your skirt.

If the pool area or gym has a public bathroom, leave your phone number/kik/snap on a paper in the men's room. Reply to all messages however you see fit

Just did the first one on my way to the lobby of the hotel no stairs except like the emergency ones so I sat on a bench facing the entrance and spread my legs 6 inches I was watching my phone mostly but could definitely tell that people were starring
Old 09-10-2019, 09:41 AM   #65
Cutegurlie2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
No limit is always tricky. I'll try.

Reduction : Clothing Control, Risky, Edging,Masturbation,Hidden/Semi Public
First pick an outfit you would never where in public or just some kinky underwear but something you wouldn’t want to be seen in. Put those clothes into a bag to take with you. Now get dressed in a top that doesn’t come below your waist and a bottom you prefer. Now go to a bathroom room when its likely to be busy. Go to the middle stall or one closest to the door. Put the top in one stall and bottoms in another or on the sink. Stay naked inside the stall for 60 mins( but thats not certain) and edge once for each person the comes inside. Now here is where it gets interesting. Depending on what you do the dare time changes.

Moan at each edge - 55mins
Leave the stall unlocked - 45mins,
Leave the door cracked -35mins,
Blindfolded - 20 minutes
Door open(closing adds 10 mins) - 10mins.

The goal is the get out of the bathroom without loosing one of the clothing items and being forced to wear the skimpy outfit your brought. Or don't bring one at all I suggest you do this one at the mall in the men's restroom.

By the Trail
Go outside to a park or into the forest that is near a trail, use a blindfold with any toy you want and headphones. Have the words "spank me" written on your ass. Put in the headphones and blind fold and bend over with ass facing the trail. You have to edge 10 times and cum. But if you get spanked you have to start over. You can pick a new location if that happens, or stay.
You're also welcome to try different positions for this dare.

Let me know if you need more intensity that this :P

Mmm those sound amazing I will do the first tonight and the second tomorrow, and I didn’t see this in the dare but to the park or forest what should I be wearing on the way there and during the actual dare?
Old 09-10-2019, 09:54 AM   #66
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Mmm those sound amazing I will do the first tonight and the second tomorrow, and I didn’t see this in the dare but to the park or forest what should I be wearing on the way there and during the actual dare?
Oops I modified it and left out what to wear the dare should be done butt naked.
Top,shorts, panties socks, and shoes should be enough to wear there.
Old 09-10-2019, 12:01 PM   #67
Marshall_235

Go down to the front desk wearing a dressing gown and with your vibrator and remote control in your pocket.

Ask either the reception or bar staff if they have batteries and pull your toys out so they can see them. If they don't have batteries express your disappointment as you were hoping to use them tonight.

If they do have batteries, thank them and leave the remote with them returning with the vibe in so they can have some fun with you whilst you sit and have a drink there.
Marshall_235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 12:32 PM   #68
Cutegurlie2001

I will be at the mall the next 3 or 4 hours let me know if you have any dares, anything goes within my limits on the first post!
Old 09-10-2019, 12:46 PM   #69
Marshall_235

Quote:
I will be at the mall the next 3 or 4 hours let me know if you have any dares, anything goes within my limits on the first post!
You should go out wearing all black and must get at least 5 guys to cum in your face and hair before returning home. If they cum anywhere else, it doesn't count and you must get another guy to help. You are not allowed to clean up at all until you get back to the hotel.
Marshall_235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 01:09 PM   #70
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

Quote:
When you see this, go into the closest shop, whatever it is, and find something innocuous that you must ask a worker if it is something you could use as a sex toy.

If they say yes and it's cheap enough, buy it and try it out when you get back to your room.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 01:25 PM   #71
Cutegurlie2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall_235 View Post
You should go out wearing all black and must get at least 5 guys to cum in your face and hair before returning home. If they cum anywhere else, it doesn't count and you must get another guy to help. You are not allowed to clean up at all until you get back to the hotel.
I’m wearing black stretchy shorts like under armor style and a black crop top no underwear, I will try this while out at the mall not sure I’ll be able to get 5 but I’ll do my best
Old 09-10-2019, 04:14 PM   #72
subDakotaPerry

Do this outside if the weather is right and there is a patio area...

Lay in the sun on a pool chair in a skimpy two piece swim suit. The top should be untied. First, lay on your back with headphones in and your eyes closed - no sunglasses so people know your eyes are closed. Do this for at least 15 minutes.

Now, roll over to lay on your stomach. Make sure your bottoms are slightly in a wedgie or better if they're a thong, and pull the waist down some. With your top still untied, allow your breasts to be exposed to the chair, but leave the straps in place so it looks like it would still be covering you. Bonus points if a nipple sticks through the chair, but don't get in trouble! Again, headphones and eyes closed for at least 15 minutes.

If doing this outside is not an option, do it in the pool area.
subDakotaPerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 02:06 AM   #73
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

For the next 24 hours you can only pee on a toilet while you have the fresh cum of a guy in your mouth. I you can't, you can pee through what you're wearing then (which should at least include either pants/shorts/panties), 2 hours after which you can change your outfit if needed.
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 02:25 AM   #74
Highheelsissybitch

For the rest of your visit you may only wear short skirts or small dresses no bra or panties and you must wear high heels over 5 inch. Have toys in your ass and pussy. Buy a pair on ben wa balls

Likes cross dressing, heel heels, rules, shopping, driving crossdress,hidden public

Read limits before posting
Limits pictures pee and poop family anal edging and cumming
My avatar is me
Rules
Must wear pantyhose
Must be in heels as much as possible
Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84733

This avatar is me
Highheelsissybitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk