Default Nude In Bar/Pub?

Have you ever been fully nude in a bar?

If so, why?

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 10:51 PM   #2
Scrap
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Scrap

I have not. The most (or would that be "least") I have done is a robe and g-string.

The bar we frequented held a "back to school/pajama party", and the bartender jokingly told me to just "put a sock and some bandaids on", when I told her I slept nude. So I arrived wearing my bathrobe, two bandaids on my face, sandals with a sock on one foot, and the other in the pocket of my robe. Under the robe I had the g-string, which pretty much everyone saw before the night was out.

The bartender was a bit more specific with my "dress code requirements" after that. XD

Likes: nudity, public, watersports, humiliation, cross dressing, bondage
Limits: illegal, social suicide, scat, blood, young

AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=293024
kik: scrapdflasher
snapchat: scrapdflasher
Scrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 11:00 PM   #3
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrap View Post
I have not. The most (or would that be "least") I have done is a robe and g-string.

The bar we frequented held a "back to school/pajama party", and the bartender jokingly told me to just "put a sock and some bandaids on", when I told her I slept nude. So I arrived wearing my bathrobe, two bandaids on my face, sandals with a sock on one foot, and the other in the pocket of my robe. Under the robe I had the g-string, which pretty much everyone saw before the night was out.

The bartender was a bit more specific with my "dress code requirements" after that. XD
Ha ha maybe you should have slipped the g string off

My Real Experiences

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
Old 11-28-2017, 01:18 PM   #4
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default nude in a bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post

If so, why?
Yes I have . The first time was for charity believe it or not .
I was at catering college and working evenings and weekends in a pub kitchen .
The landlord and his mrs were lovely people and a great laugh and we were always doing stupid things just for a laugh .
The landlord decided to raise some money for charity by holding a costume evening and having a prize for the most imaginative etc .The booze was double priced and there was also an entry fee and I remember it raised quite a bit of money it was a really popular country pub with a lot of locals who were all good fun as well .
My landlord said he would pay for and provide mine and the young waitress who worked there costumes, provided we promised to wear them on the night and I should have smelled a rat ,but agreed to wear it without seeing it .
Come the night I arrived to be told my costume was upstairs on his settee in the flat ,so I went up to find it .
All that was on the settee was a shoe box .This got me curious until I opened it .I went down stairs and asked the landlord if he was serious, he said yes .
I went back up and true to my word came down in what he had left me to wear and got a lot of applause .It was then that the waitress appeared from the kitchen and I then had to smile .If I told you she was dressed as Jane with one breast completely uncovered then you can geuss what I was wearing .
I didn't pay for one drink that evening and my costume didn't last long either, with people keep tugging on it I landed up minus that as well .
I cant complain it was all taken in good spirits and it was quite an enjoyable evening .Little did I know it would be the last time I landed up nude in that same pub .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to rhode64 for this post:
Old 11-28-2017, 01:19 PM   #5
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

had my pantie and underwear pulled down in the middle of dance floor
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 03:07 PM   #6
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhode64 View Post
Yes I have . The first time was for charity believe it or not .
I was at catering college and working evenings and weekends in a pub kitchen .
The landlord and his mrs were lovely people and a great laugh and we were always doing stupid things just for a laugh .
The landlord decided to raise some money for charity by holding a costume evening and having a prize for the most imaginative etc .The booze was double priced and there was also an entry fee and I remember it raised quite a bit of money it was a really popular country pub with a lot of locals who were all good fun as well .
My landlord said he would pay for and provide mine and the young waitress who worked there costumes, provided we promised to wear them on the night and I should have smelled a rat ,but agreed to wear it without seeing it .
Come the night I arrived to be told my costume was upstairs on his settee in the flat ,so I went up to find it .
All that was on the settee was a shoe box .This got me curious until I opened it .I went down stairs and asked the landlord if he was serious, he said yes .
I went back up and true to my word came down in what he had left me to wear and got a lot of applause .It was then that the waitress appeared from the kitchen and I then had to smile .If I told you she was dressed as Jane with one breast completely uncovered then you can geuss what I was wearing .
I didn't pay for one drink that evening and my costume didn't last long either, with people keep tugging on it I landed up minus that as well .
I cant complain it was all taken in good spirits and it was quite an enjoyable evening .Little did I know it would be the last time I landed up nude in that same pub .
Oh well that just sounds like a fun night

My Real Experiences

Old 12-03-2017, 11:27 AM   #7
andrew_b

This really is big fantasy of mine, especially as a lost bet

My Real Experiences

Old 12-04-2017, 06:40 AM   #8
AnotherGirl1
Account Banned

I've never done this and Im scared of it but in the same time it turns me on so much that I would maybe even try this as a punishment for a lost bet in the future.
AnotherGirl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 07:12 AM   #9
tcitycity
Distinguished Member

Default regularlt

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post

If so, why?

Wife currently and past gf's have done nude in bars often.
Sometimes per contests. often simply to get in free and be offered the stage and/or food free (some bars have great food).

me, rare, except for when past gf or wife would want sex in the bar
tcitycity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 11:07 AM   #10
AmethystJasmine

Not me, but my friend was, she streaked the bar after losing a game of pool, stripped in the bathroom and ran out the front door to the car lol
AmethystJasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 12:14 PM   #11
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystJasmine View Post
Not me, but my friend was, she streaked the bar after losing a game of pool, stripped in the bathroom and ran out the front door to the car lol
Lucky friend, that's like my fantasy

My Real Experiences

Old 12-04-2017, 02:13 PM   #12
Forester
getDare Sweetheart

I've ordered shots of Jäegermeister while naked in a bar. Was a sauna night with my 3 best friends in downtown Helsinki, on a Friday night. Somewhere between dying of heat and drinking too much we decided going for a shot naked was a good idea. The bartender poured us the shots and told us to "drink up and get the fuck out of here". We did as instructed
Anything else is up for debate.

My toys and PM dares.

My BDSM test and sexmap.
Kik: Foresterfin
Forester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 02:31 PM   #13
BLiverpool
Distinguished Member

I used to DJ in a pub which had a function room. One night I popped in when the function room was shut but the rest of the pub was open and busy. I said I needed to do a few bit in the function room, got the key went in and locked myself in.

I stripped naked, left my clothes in the DJ box and lay naked in the middle of the dance floor stroking my cock, imagining it was a ladies night and the room was full of people watching me. Hearing everyone in the bar through the door added to the fun, and knowing there was another set of keys and any of the staff could have let themselves in at any time was a rush!

I completely forgot that there was extensive CCTV covering the room so I would have been recorded on that! Luckily the CCTV is only reviewed if there#s an incident!

KIK: KevJackson1980

Like: being controlled, cum, public
Limits: Anything toilet related, blood, body marks.
BLiverpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 02:56 PM   #14
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forester View Post
I've ordered shots of Jäegermeister while naked in a bar. Was a sauna night with my 3 best friends in downtown Helsinki, on a Friday night. Somewhere between dying of heat and drinking too much we decided going for a shot naked was a good idea. The bartender poured us the shots and told us to "drink up and get the fuck out of here". We did as instructed
Was the sauna part of the bar?

My Real Experiences

Old 12-04-2017, 02:57 PM   #15
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLiverpool View Post
I used to DJ in a pub which had a function room. One night I popped in when the function room was shut but the rest of the pub was open and busy. I said I needed to do a few bit in the function room, got the key went in and locked myself in.

I stripped naked, left my clothes in the DJ box and lay naked in the middle of the dance floor stroking my cock, imagining it was a ladies night and the room was full of people watching me. Hearing everyone in the bar through the door added to the fun, and knowing there was another set of keys and any of the staff could have let themselves in at any time was a rush!

I completely forgot that there was extensive CCTV covering the room so I would have been recorded on that! Luckily the CCTV is only reviewed if there#s an incident!
Wow that is damn risky

My Real Experiences

Advertisements
Kink Talk