Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 11-06-2013, 03:14 AM   #271
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamington19 View Post
omg wow amazign cant wait to read more
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessieboo View Post
You need to post more! This story is sooo good.
I will - and here is the next chapter
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 03:15 AM   #272
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 62

The new girl

Chapter 62

Maria, Carol and Jessica enter the bathroom. Laura has just finished using the toilet, and is standing naked in front of them – except for her collar.
Jessica has brought her camera and tripod with her, and is making it ready for recording.
Laura follows Jessica closely with her eyes, looking anxiously for what to come for her.
While Jessica makes her final preparations, Maria starts to brief Laura: “We need to make sure that our little slave girl is presentable for today’s activities. So your next task is simple – take a bath.”
Laura still looking at the camera: “…Are you… are you going to record it?”
Jessica looks up from her camera: “Sure.”
Maria: “And make sure you do it well. Use plenty of soap and do not miss a spot – especially down there.”
Laura does not like it, but slowly she moves to the shower.
Carol: “And Laura – Do it well, and you will get breakfast. If not, get a spanking.”
Laura looks over her shoulder with worried eyes.
Carol: “… and no orgasms!”
Laura swallows and turns her head again, before she slowly enters the shower. She faces the girls and notices that the camera is recording. Laura reaches for the shower head with one hand and turns on the water with the other. The water runs down Laura’s body, and to her shame she feels her nipples and clit harden: “Nooo… please not now…” she thinks.
Maria signals to Laura that she should get the bottle of soap. She wants to see some action. Maria is excited to know how horny Laura is, as she thinks: “Will Laura masturbate on video again? Or will she fight it? And will she be able to stop herself, if she starts to rub her clit?”
Laura turns off the water, puts the shower head into the holder and gets the soap bottle. She opens it and pours the soap over her body, from her shoulders it runs down her bag, arms, tits and down to her legs, butt and pussy. Laura closes the bottle and looks into the camera: “This is so embarrassing. Here I am standing in the shower pouring soap on to my naked body. No I am not naked – I have this collar around my neck, making it even worse. I hope I can take it off before we leave…”
Jessica moves her tripod to get a better view of Laura, she does not want to miss a thing. Especially not now where the action is about to start.
Laura sees out of the corner of her eyes that Jessica is moving. This makes her more aware of the camera, and she closes her eyes in shame. For a moment she considers to stop, but her stomach tells her that food is much much better than a spanking. Laura moves her hands to her shoulders and begins to rub the soap into her skin. She starts out slowly with her neck, shoulders and arms, but for some reason her hands moves to her breasts. She massages then lightly at first, but soon she squeezes her tiny tits and pinches her nipples.
For a couple of minutes Maria, Carol and Jessica enjoy the view of Laura touching her own tits. It is such a wonderful sight. Laura has forgotten all about the camera and the other girls. She is just enjoying the moment: “Mmmm…”
Laura wakes up and moves her hands around her stomach, bag and side, rubbing the soap into her skin. Her hands move down to her butt and legs, before she stops for a moment. Laura has opened her eyes again and looks straight into the camera and thinks: “I am so hot right now. I could properly have a hundred orgasms if I was allowed…” Her hands massage her tits one more time, before they slowly move down to her slit. Laura presses both hands deep into her cunt and starts to rub it with soap. She has closed her eyes again. It feels so fantastic: “MMMmmmmmmmm…”
Once more the girls enjoy the show for a minute or two, before Jessica turns off the camera, as Maria sneaks up to Laura. Maria carefully takes the shower head, points it at Laura and turns on the ice cold water.
Laura opens her eyes in shock and removes her hands from her pussy, to try to shield her body from the cold water: “AAAAAAARRHHHHHHH!!! STOP!!! AAAAARRRRHHHH!!!”
Maria continues for a moment, before she turns off the water.
Jessica throws a towel to Laura: “Dry your body.”
Laura wraps her body in the towel and tries to get her body warm again.
Jessica: “Hurry up!”
Laura dries her body, and soon after Jessica stretches out her hand. Laura gets the message and gives the towel back to Jessica.

Without further words the four girls head for the kitchen, Laura still only in her collar.
Carol: “Laura what do you think? Do you deserve the breakfast? Or the spanking?”
Laura: “Please let me have some breakfast! Plleeasssee…”
Carol: “Laura – I did not ask what you wanted, but what you deserve.”
Laura looks at Carol for a moment, then into the ground: “Sorry… I think I deserve breakfast… I did what you asked me to…”
Carol teases Laura for a few seconds, before she answers: “What do you think?” She is looking at Maria and Jessica.
Both Maria and Jessica nods in approval.
Carol: “Okay Laura – you can go and eat. We will find your clothes while you finish.”
Laura: “Thanks!!”
Carol smiles and leaves the kitchen with Maria and Jessica.

The girls meet in the kitchen a little later. Laura has eaten, and Maria is carrying some clothes.
Maria drops the clothes in the middle of the room: “Get dressed, we needs to go.”
Laura gets up from her chair and bends down to the clothes pile. First she puts on the white panties and training bra, while she is thinking: “Strange I am getting all this clothes…” Then she takes the very short skirt and the plain t-shirt, before she puts on the socks and shoes.
Maria: “Let’s go then.”
The girls leave the house and go to the bus stop. They wait for the bus and go to the back seat. On the way they pass around 10 other passengers, mostly elderly people.
Maria takes the window seat, while Laura sits next to her, and Carol and Jessica follow on the next seats. No one is saying anything the first part of the trip, but then Maria is breaking the silent.
Maria: “Laura we are going to the mall for some more shopping for you.”
Laura: “Okay…”
Maria: “Like last time you have to try and show any clothes, we give to you.”
Laura does not like this. Last time was so humiliating: “Pleeeaasse…”
Maria: “Stop complaining. You actually decide yourself, how many shops we are going to visit.”
Laura is surprised: “Really”
Maria: “Yes. The number of clothes you are wearing, when you leave this bus decides the number of shops. Only limits are you have to keep your shoes on, and the collar does not count.”
Laura’s eyes are wide open. She knew it was too good to be true that she could keep so many clothes on: “Nooo…”
Maria: “You better decide quickly, the mall is not that far away.”
Laura starts to think: “Socks are off. Maybe I should just keep the rest? It gives… 6 shops… No it is far too many. Last time was bad, even with fewer shops. Shoes should stay on, so that is not an option. T-shirt and skirt too… it leaves bra and panties. What do I do…”
Maria: “Clock is ticking”
Laura: “I know…” She starts with the socks. Laura takes off the shoes and socks, puts the shoes back on and gives the socks to Maria.
Maria: “It that all?”
Laura: “Nooo…” She reluctantly reaches underneath her t-shirt and gets her bra off. It too is passed to Maria.
Maria: “Finished?”
Laura thinks: “Four or five shops? Let me just get it done as quickly as possible.”
To the surprise of the other girls, Laura now puts her fingers into the waistband of her panties, lifts her ass from the seat and pulls them down.
Maria now sits with Laura’s socks, bra and panties. It takes a second for her to break the silent: “That is four shops – you are a brave little slave.”
Laura remains silent, still in huge doubt if she has made the right choices.
Maria finds her cellphone and points it at Laura.
Laura knows what is going to happen next, but tries to look away, to avoid it.
Maria: “Laura lift up, so I can take some photos.”
Laura: “Which one?”
Maria: “Both – one at a time, you decide what is going first.”
In the same two boys and a girl their age enters the bus and walk towards them. They stop 3 seats in front of Laura, where they sit down.
Laura: “Please… not now…”
Maria: “You can either do this here where you are shielded behind the seat, or you can switch seat with Carol.”
Laura definitely does not want to do it from Carol’s seat. From her place, Laura will flash the middle aisle, giving everyone looking back a free view at her. Laura lifts up in her skirt, letting Maria see her pussy.
Maria: “Spread.”
Laura sends begging eyes towards Maria, and spreads her legs, so her slit and clit is visible.
Maria takes a few photos: “Next part.”
Both boys in front of them are now staring at Laura. They have overheard some of the conversation, and are getting curious.
Laura looks back at them while she lowers the skirt. She then looks at Maria again. She whispers: “Please… they are looking at me.”
Maria whispers back smiling: “And you like it.”
Laura: “Noo…”
Maria: “10 seconds, or we will call them.”
Laura reaches for the bottom of the t-shirt. She looks at the boys, as she pulls the t-shirt up past her tits.
Maria takes the photos: “Hold it there.”
Laura is getting very nervous, both boys and the girls are now clearly staring at Laura. They can see her hands with the t-shit lifted, but they cannot see her bare tits. Neither do they know that she is not wearing a bra.
Maria, Carol and Jessica are all smiling at the boys and the girl, making them very confused.
Laura is begging inside her head: “Plleeasse… let this stop soon… and please do not let them come any closer…”
The girl in front of them presses the stop button, and pushes one of the boys to get up, so she can get out: “Come on you two perverts – we are getting off now.”
One of the boys: “Whatever sis.”
The other boy follows the two siblings out of the bus, to Laura’s huge relief.
Maria: “Lucky you.”
Laura: “Can I please cover up?”
Maria: “Yes.”
Old 11-16-2013, 07:35 PM   #273
stubenkueken1984

great story. Keep going
Old 11-18-2013, 07:15 PM   #274
Jessieboo

Please keep going

Dislikes: Humiliation, Wedgies, Pee, Petplay, Hidden Public, Toothpaste, Ice.

Limits: Scat, Blood, Illegal, Family, Pics, Messy, Public, Permanent.

PM DARES
Jessieboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 08:04 AM   #275
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubenkueken1984 View Post
great story. Keep going
Quote:
Please keep going

I am sorry - I has been way to long since my last update. I have been too busy, but hopefully I will be back at more regular updates again.
Old 11-24-2013, 08:06 AM   #276
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 63

The new girl

Chapter 63

A few stops later they arrive at the mall and they leave the bus. Laura feels so vulnerable without her underwear. She knows perfectly well that it will not be any easier this time than last time, she was here.
As they enter the mall, Jessica explains the first shopping task for Laura: “Since you have given all your underwear to Maria, I think we should start in the lingerie shop.”
Laura is thinking: “Nice, I will get some panties and a bra!” In the middle of her happiness, she realizes the catch: “But… but… it will also mean that I will have to… parade in the new underwear…”
Jessica: “Listen carefully.”
Laura: “Okay.”
Jessica: “You go to the dressing room and take of all your clothes. We will then bring you the underwear you have to try. You put it on and come out to parade.”
Laura draws a deep sigh: “…Like last time.”
Jessica: “Exactly like last time. Just this time you will not hesitate or question us. You will parade in whatever we give you, no matter who is present. And of course you will let us take any photos we like.”
Laura knows that she has no other options, than to follow Jessica’s orders: “Okay…”
Jessica: “Good.”
They all enters the lingerie shop, Laura goes to the dressing room, while the others seek out the underwear for Laura.

Laura has entered the dressing room and closed the door. She takes off her clothes and turns around facing the door. It is still quite early, so there are not that many people in the shop. This however does not make Laura feel any better – she knows that she will be posing for strangers in a moment.
Jessica enters the room and gives Laura a matching honey colored bra and panties: “32AA right?”
Laura takes the clothes: “Yes…”
Jessica stays in the doorway: “Go on…”
Laura gets the panties on, they are a little see-through. Laura is smiling: “They fit nicely…”
Jessica smiles back: “Yes.”
Laura tries to get the bra on, but the lock is tricky to lock: “Please help me.”
Jessica: “Okay, turn around.”
Laura turns and let Jessica fix the lock. In the same Laura looks in the mirror and watches the nice underwear, she is wearing.
Jessica: “Now get out and show the others – you look great!”
Laura smiles and is actually looking forward to show Maria and Carol her outfit. She follows Jessica outside, where Maria and Carol are waiting. They stand and talk with two saleswomen in their early twenties.
Jessica goes to the others and looks at Laura, as she is watching around to see who is looking. Around ten other customers are in the shop, and no one seems to notice Laura at the moment.
Laura walks towards the other, and just before she bumps into them, she turns around and walks to the dressing room again. Here is turns around and waits.
Jessica has gotten the approval from the saleswomen to take some photos, so she has taken plenty of Laura’s parade. Now she is walking in front of Laura: “Laura pose for me please.”
Laura is posing for more than ten photos, before Jessica is satisfied.
They all join Laura to check on the underwear, except for one of the saleswomen, who needs to service another customer.
Saleswoman: “It fits you perfectly! And a nice color too!”
Maria: “I like it too.”
Laura is blushing from the attention, but she likes it. She has for a moment forgotten all about that she is standing in a public shop in only sexy underwear and a collar.

Maria gives Laura another pair of underwear: “Go try these.”
Laura takes the clothes and goes to the dressing room to change and undresses. This time there is no lock in the bra, so it is easy to get on. The panties are covering everything and the bra cups are large. The material is white and very soft, almost like silk. Laura is about to leave the room, as she looks in the mirror and thinks: “Nooooo!!!!”
To her horror the material is extremely see-through when connecting to her skin: “OH MY GOD!! I cannot go out there in this?” Laura Goes to the door and opens it a little and sticks out her head.
Maria is standing just outside: “Have you changed?”
Laura: “…Yes…But…but…”
Maria: “Then get out here – we do not have time for your little games.”
Laura: “…I will be nude…”
Maria gives Laura the look: “Laura!”
Laura thinks for a second: “I will get a severe punishment, if I do not get out there soon.”
As so many times before this, Laura resigns and opens the door. It is a totally different Laura that slowly leaves the safe dressing room this time. Unlike last time Laura just stands there, with her hands covering her crotch.
Maria goes to the others and soon signals to Laura that she has to move her hands.
Laura looks down and very slowly moves her hands.
Saleswoman’s eyes are widening, as she sees Laura nude body through the underwear. A gasp leaves her mount, before she moves both hands to cover it.
Jessica has found her camera again, and lets Laura know that she should start walking.
Laura looks straight into the air, as she starts walking. She does not want to know who is looking. Laura’s nipples are rock hard and push against the fabric, making them even more visible. Between her legs, Laura’s clit is even more significant in the panties.
Maria is very happy with the outfit and thinks: “This is a must buy, no doubt about it. We are going to have so much fun with it.”
Soon after Jessica is done with the photos, and Carol is bringing the saleswoman into the dressing room with Laura.

Carol: “Laura please try these.” She gives Laura a thong.
Laura looks at the little piece of clothing. It is nothing more than a string round her and another going from her front, though her slit and to her back. Only a very tiny piece of fabric is trying to cover her front. To prevent Carol making a scene, she just take of the old underwear and puts on the thong.
Saleswoman blushes: “You are going for some… how should I pronounce it… very sexy clothes for your… age…”
Carol: “Yes and she looks wonderful, don’t you think?”
Saleswoman is a little shocked by Carol words: “Oh yes…”
Carol: “Now I need some help with the top part of this outfit.”
Saleswoman: “Yes…”
Carol: “Laura’s tits are quite small, so she needs a pushup bra. Do you think you have any that will fit her?”
Saleswoman: “UUhhhhh… that might be tricky. Normally you need a little more breast to fit a pushup bra.”
Laura thinks: “What are they doing? They talk about me as if I did not even exist… This is so humiliating…”
Carol: “Let’s at least try.”
Saleswoman: “Sure sure. What was her size again?”
Carol: “32AA”
Saleswoman: “I will go find the best suitable. Wait here.”
Laura shakes her head and thinks: “Do they really think I will leave in this??”
Carol: “I really hope she can find good pushup bra for you.”
Laura: “Why?”
Carol: “You want tits right?”
Laura is getting very embarrassed: “Yes…”
Carol: “This is the easiest shortcut for you.”
Laura is still not convinced: “Okay…”
The saleswoman returns with some bras: “Try this.”
Laura puts it on, but it does not fit, her tits are just way to small.
Saleswoman: “I am sorry, I think this is the same.”
Laura feels sorry, both for herself and her small tits, and for the saleswoman that tries so hard to help her.
Carol: “At least try it on.”
The saleswoman gives the other pushup bra to Laura, but as expected the result is the same.
Saleswoman: “I have another option. What about a padded bra?”
Carol smiles and thinks: “I can see a lot of opportunities in this.”
Laura: “But that is like… cheating…”
Saleswoman: “Actually it is not much worse than a pushup in that sense.”
Carol: “Let’s try it!”
Saleswoman gives Laura the first one: “This will give you a nice B cup.”
Laura puts it on and looks at Carol.
Carol: “Nice! Let’s show the others.”

They all leave the dressing room, and Laura poses for Jessica again. The white padded bra has large cups that are covering Laura’s own tits completely. Laura’s pussy is however a completely other story. The blue thong almost highlights Laura’s almost nude state.
This time Laura is brave enough to look around to see if she has an audience. To her pity she has. A group of teenage girls have taken up position to the left of her. They pretend that they are browsing some bras in front of them. But they have a good eye on Laura.
At this moment Laura wishes that she had not looked.
Carol stands next to the Saleswoman: “It is perfect.”
Saleswoman: “Thanks.”
Maria goes to Laura: “What is wrong? You look worried.”
Laura: “How long have they been watching?”
Maria smiles: “Long enough!” Now go change into your own clothes. We need to get going.
Laura does not like it, what will the teenage girls do? She goes to the dressing room to change.
Without notice Maria enters the dressing room as Laura has stripped off her clothes.
Maria: “I will take the underwear and go pay for it.”
Laura: “Thanks.”
Maria: “Your next task is a little different.”
Maria: “You will wait her for five minutes. Then you will go to the shop opposite this one. There you will find a sexy and very short dress. You have half an hour to find the dress, and unless you want a punishment, you better find a dress that we like.”
Laura: “You are not going with me?”
Maria: “No, we have something else we need to do. See you in 35 minutes.”
Laura: “See you…”
Maria leaves the dressing room and Laura gets dressed. She waits what she think is five minutes, as she does not have a watch. Then she leaves the dressing room and goes to the shop where she needs to find a dress. Laura looks around to see if she can spot the other or the teenage girls watching her earlier – but there are no sign of them.
Old 11-27-2013, 08:20 AM   #277
JaneBj

I really enjoy reading the story
JaneBj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 05:23 PM   #278
will i am

Brilliant story so far and im looking forward to reading more soon.

You are a very good writer.
will i am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 12:51 PM   #279
Jessieboo

Oooh please keep writing

Dislikes: Humiliation, Wedgies, Pee, Petplay, Hidden Public, Toothpaste, Ice.

Limits: Scat, Blood, Illegal, Family, Pics, Messy, Public, Permanent.

PM DARES
Jessieboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 02:45 AM   #280
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneBj View Post
I really enjoy reading the story
Quote:
Originally Posted by will i am View Post
Brilliant story so far and im looking forward to reading more soon.

You are a very good writer.
Quote:
Oooh please keep writing
Thanks everyone, hope you like the next part. It is one of my personal favorites.
Old 12-02-2013, 02:46 AM   #281
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 64

The new girl

Chapter 64

Laura has entered the shop and is looking around for a good dress: “I only have 30 minutes to find a dress that fit me, is sexy and short.”
She starts to stress a little: “How am I going to make it?”
Laura looks at more than 20 dresses, before she finds the first dress that might be okay. It is pink and she holds it up in front of herself: “It is much shorter than I like it – but is it short enough for Maria?”
She looks through more dresses and finds a dark green dress. It seems to have the right length, but is so ugly that Laura quickly puts it back in place.
Laura then catches sight of it. This is the one. A royal blue colored dress. She takes it down and again she measures it in front of her: “Wow it is short… maybe even too short? I will have to try it on.”
She goes to the dressing room and strips off her shoes, skirt and t-shirt. Laura steps into the dress and pulls it gently up and puts her arms through the sleeves. She struggles to zip the zipper on her back, and she only manages to zip it a bit before she gives up.
The dress sits tight to her body. When Laura stands still it just covers her ass and pussy, but she is not sure it will be so, if she walks. Laura opens the door and sticks out her head, here she stands and waits for Maria, Carol and Jessica.

Just after Maria has left Laura in the dressing room, the teenage girls are leaving the lingerie shop.
Maria, Carol and Jessica walk to the girls and confront them.
Maria: “Hey!”
Veronica: “Hi.”
Maria smiles: “Have a good time watching the show?”
Veronica: “Yes. Hope she will continue shopping, we could watch her all day.”
Maria: “Sure you could. I am Maria, and this is Carol and Jessica.”
Veronica: “I am Veronica.” She points at her friends: “Teresa, Tammy and Victoria”
Maria: “As you properly have already noticed, the girl is with us.”
Veronica: “Yes… What is she doing?”
Maria: “Can we trust you to keep a secret?”
Veronica: “Sure!”
Maria: “She is our slave, and we are testing her.”
Veronica: “Wow – really??”
Maria: “Yes. And we are a little afraid that someone will kick us out of the shops, if we have a large fellowship.”
Veronica: “I see – You want us to leave. But what is in it for us?”
Maria: “What do you want?”
Veronica thinks for a little while: “We want a photo of her tiny tits”
Maria: “You can have it – but only of her tits, no face.”
Veronica considers the offer for a moment: “Okay.”
Maria: “We will send her into the next shop. You can have the photo afterwards. Okay?”
Veronica: “Okay, we will wait at the tables over there.”
Maria: “See you!”

Laura still stands in the dressing room in her blue dress.
Jessica, Carol and Maria are standing just out of Laura’s sight talking.
Carol: “That was close. But are you sure it is wise to let them take photos of Laura.”
Maria: “Relax. It is just of her tits.”
Jessica: “And it will be so humiliating for Laura.”
Carol: “That is right.”
Maria: “Now are you ready for the next part of the plan?”
Jessica: “Yes.”
Carol: “I cannot wait!”

Maria enters the shop and walks towards Laura, who is following her from the dressing room. But to Laura’s wonder, Maria suddenly turns.
Laura thinks: “What is she doing? Why is she not coming to me? Hey come back – where are you going??”
Maria stops at the desk, where she talks to a male sales assistant.
Laura thinks: “I wish I could hear what they are talking about.” She can see that they are chatting, and Maria is laughing and the sales assistant is smiling.
After a couple of minutes Maria goes to Laura and enters the dressing room with her.
Maria: “Nice dress – let me help you with the zipper”
Laura turns her back to Maria, and lets her zip her back: “Thanks.”
Before Laura can do anything else, Maria takes Laura t-shirt, socks and skirt and puts into her bag: “You won’t need this.”
Laura: “But…but…”
Maria puts a finger on Laura’s mouth: “Listen!”
Laura becomes silent and nods.
Maria: “The dress you have selected is quite expensive. So I have made a deal with the sales assistant on how you can pay for it.”
Laura looks worried now.
Maria: “You will give him a blowjob, and then the dress is yours.”
Laura: “No no no no no… I cannot do that…”
Maria: “You can and you will!”
Laura begs: “Please…”
Maria: “Either you do this, or you find another way of paying for it. Unless you will either steal it or walk out of here nude.”
Laura suddenly remembers that Maria had taken her clothes and thinks: “That is not four good options… I cannot steal… Walk naked – no way… And I cannot pay any other way.”
Maria: “The deal is that you give him one blowjob – and swallows! Nothing more, he cannot touch you or anything.”
Laura: “Please Maria – Can I not have my clothes.”
Maria: “You are a bad slave right now!! Just do as you are told!”
Laura finally realizes that there are no other options, she has to do it: “Okay…”
Maria leaves the room, and walks out of the store. On her way she gives the sales assistant a signal that it is okay.
The sales assistant waits a moment for the path to be clear, before he goes to Laura’s dressing room.

Laura looks at the man entering her dressing room, she believes that he is in his early twenties. He looks quite handsome, but a little shy.
The sales assistant closes the door and looks at Laura. He does not say a word, just stands there and look at her for a moment.
Laura is having a mix feeling of embarrassment and lust. Embarrassed that she is about to sell herself for a dress, and an incredible lust for sex. Laura’s pussy is begging for attention, and she hopes that she can control herself.
The sales assistant puts his hands on Laura shoulders and genteelly pushes her down on her knees, so her head is facing his crotch.
Laura can see that he is already hard, as the bulge in his pants is clearly visible.
The sales assistant slowly unzips his pants and they fall to his knees. He then takes Laura’s hands and guides them to his boxers.
Laura lets her hands move to the boxers and holds them there for a moment.
The sales assistant removes his hands from Laura’s, and nods at her to continue.
Laura takes a firm hold in the sides of the boxers and pulls them down. The rock hard cock is jumping out of the cover in the process, almost hitting Laura in the face. She lowers the boxers to the knees and looks up into the eyes of the man, she is about to give a blowjob.
The sales assistant is so horny that he almost can’t control himself. With no further warning he takes the back of Laura head and pounds his hard cock against her mouth.
Laura reacts by instinct and opens her mouth letting the cock inside.
The sales assistant starts humping Laura’s mouth, almost getting Laura to gag, but for unknown reasons, she manages not to.
Laura can taste the cock and the pre-cum as her tongue circles the tip of the cock. It tastes very salty, more salty than any of the previous dicks she has tasted.
The sales assistant is picking up the speed and is clearly close to cumming.
Laura is ready for it – or at least she think she is. The first load of sperm is huge, and is hitting her deep in her throat. Laura manages to swallow it, but just then the next load hits her mouth, then the next, following by another load.
The sales assistant is holding a firm grip to Laura’s head, so there is no way for Laura to get the dick out of her mouth.
Laura mouth is filling up with warm sperm and she has to swallow again. It tasks far worse than anything she has ever tasted before, the salt level is extreme. Finally she manages to get it down.
The sales assistant is not satisfied yet, he keeps his now semi-erect dick inside Laura’s mouth, waiting for her to clean it.
Laura uses her tongue to do the final work, before she is eventually freed from the intruding cock.
The sales assistant quickly redresses and leaves the room without saying a single word.
Laura still kneeling turns her head looking into the mirror and thinks: “Wow that was intense. I hope that Maria is satisfied, I do not want to redo that task – he tasted so awful.”
She spots a drop of sperm on her lips. Laura closes her eyes and licks it off and swallows a last time with a grimace on her face.
Laura then gets up and looks at looks into the mirror, she lifts up her dress and spreads her legs, so she can see her wet and erect clit: “Hope this will be licked soon…”
She lowers her dress again before leaving the room and the shop. On the way Laura looks at the sales assistant, but he is just standing behind his desk, looking as nothing particularly has happened.
Old 12-02-2013, 03:05 PM   #282
lamington19

wow amaging keep it up best story iv ever read
lamington19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 01:38 PM   #283
Craycray84

I cannot wait to read more on this story! it is literally sooooo good, and it makes me so horny. Hurry and add more please!

Pm me "dare" and give me a dare that will tease and deny me.

Likes: spanking, wedgie, edging, masturbation, corner time, orgasm denial/control
Dislikes: toothpaste, pain
Limits: anal penetration, messy, family, pee, poop, pet, pics, and vid.
Craycray84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 04:20 AM   #284
Igglybabe

this story is quite addictive. I read most of it in quick succession, quite sad that I now have to stop and wait...

Keep up the good writing!
Igglybabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 07:35 AM   #285
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamington19 View Post
wow amaging keep it up best story iv ever read
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craycray84 View Post
I cannot wait to read more on this story! it is literally sooooo good, and it makes me so horny. Hurry and add more please!
I am writing as fast as I can (and time allows me )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igglybabe View Post
this story is quite addictive. I read most of it in quick succession, quite sad that I now have to stop and wait...

Keep up the good writing!
Thanks, I will!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, coming of age, humiliation, truth or dare