Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-07-2013, 02:14 PM   #226
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 54

The new girl

Chapter 54

Sarah looks at Olivia: “Should we have a little break?”
Olivia: “Yes, let’s do that. Irvin get up and stand next to Laura, and do bend over like she does.”
Irvin sniffles: “Yeess…” He gets up from Olivia and moves beside Laura, where he gets into the same position as her. His is no longer erect, and he does not even look at Laura. Irvin just wants the punishment to end.
Olivia: “Let’s go get a snack.”
Sarah: “Good idea – You both stay where you are!”
Olivia: “Yes – no movement, and no talking!”
Both nod before Olivia and Sarah leaves the room. They let the door stay open, so they can hear the two sniffling children, if they disobey them.
Upstairs Olivia and Sarah talk about the next step in the punishment.
Olivia: “Wow it went so well, but what to do now?”
Sarah: “Yes it was good, they took it much better than expected. Maybe we should switch? I could spank Irvin, and you could spank Laura?”
Olivia: “That would be awesome and so degrading for Laura and Irvin.”
Sarah: “Yes!”
Olivia: “Maybe we could also find something to spank them with. My hands are getting tired.”
Sarah: “Let’s look around and see what we can find.”
The two girls look around the kitchen to find some good spanking equipment.
Olivia: “What about this wooden spoon?”
Sarah: “It will be great. I found this dough scraper - I will test it on Laura.”
Olivia: “Nice!”
The girls finish their snack and return to the basement, where two red assed children are waiting.
Sarah: “Missed us?”
No one is answering.
Olivia walks to Irvin and slaps his ass: “Irvin it is impolitely not to answer!”
Irvin: “ARRHH!! Sorrryyyy! No… I did not miss you.”
Laura is fast and answers just after Irvin: “…Me neither…”
Sarah: “Too bad. Olivia will you have the honor to continue the spanking of Laura?”
Olivia: “Yes please, and will you have the honor to continue the spanking of Irvin?”
Laura does not like the sound of this. She already has a very sore butt, and had hoped that her torments were over.
Olivia moves to Laura and fondles her ass: “What a nice smooth ass you have – and it has a nice red color.”
SMACK!! – Laura: “ARRHH!!”
SMACK!! – Laura: “ARRHHHH!!”
SMACK!! – Laura: “ARRRHHHH!!”
Sarah just stands and enjoys the show. Meanwhile Irvin looks to his side, to see Laura gets spanked.
SMACK!! – Laura: “ARHH!! ARHH!!”
SMACK!! – Laura: “ARHHH!! ARRRHHHHHH!!”
SMACK!! – Laura: “ARRHHH!! ARRRRHHHRHHHH!!”
Sarah notice that Irvin it about to get another hard-on: “You like to see Laura gets spanked – don’t you?”
Irvin: “No… please stop it…”
Sara points at Irvin’s dick, so Olivia knows what she talks about
Olivia: “Irvin your little pervert! Control your little dick!”
Sarah: “You really deserve a spanking!!”
SMACK!! – Irvin: “ARRHHHH!! Pleeaaasseee…”
SMACK!! – Irvin: “ARRHHHH!! Nooo…”
SMACK!! – Irvin: “ARRHHHH!! ARRHHHH!!”
Sarah: “That might teach you!”
Both Irvin and Laura are getting their asses beating for the next long time with the dough scraper, the wooden spoon and hands. Olivia and Sarah take turns spanking each of them, until the asses are so red that they cannot take anymore.
Olivia: “The tools seem to work well – look at those red asses.”
Sarah: “Yes, they helped a lot!”
Olivia: “Irvin get up and come over here.”
Irvin turns around and goes to Olivia: “Yes…”
Olivia: “Do you remember what I promised you before we started?”
Irvin has a hard time speaking, as he is still sobbing: “…Yes… If I took my… my punishment as a man… I would be allowed to help… punish someone else…”
Olivia: “I think you did well, so you are now allowed to punish Laura.”
Irvin: “Please… I do not want to…”
Olivia: “Either you punish Laura – or I will punish you!!”
The thread gets Irvin on better thoughts: “…Okay…” He moves to Laura and is about to slap her ass.
Laura: “Please!! No more!! My ass cannot take anymore!! PLLEAASSEE!!”
Sarah: “Laura – I decide when you are done! Not you!”
Laura: “Please!! Please!! Please!! Sarah… Not my ass!!”
Sarah: “If not on your ass, then where?”
Laura: “I don’t know… Anywhere else… I don’t care… Please don’t let him spank my ass…”
Sarah takes the dough scraper: “Turn around”
Laura does so, and to her horror Sarah cares her nipples with the dough scraper as soon as she faces her.
Sarah: “So you are willing to let Irvin spank you titties with this, to avoid you ass to be spanked?”
Laura does not know, she really does not want her ass to be spanked again. But can she allow Irvin to spank her tits? Eventually she nods.
Sarah hands the dough scraper to Irvin: “Give each of Laura’s tits 5 strokes.”
Irvin takes the dough scraper.
Olivia: “Irvin – do it good, or you will get the strokes instead!”
Irvin is scared. He does not want to get spanked any more.
As usual Sarah wants to humiliate her sister just a little more: “Laura put your hands on your head, and ask Irvin for the spanking.”
Laura put her hands on her head: “Please Irvin… Please spank my tits…”
Irvin aims for Laura’s left nipple, and hit it hard.
SMACK!! – Laura bends down and puts her hands to her breast: “ARRHHH!! ARRRRHHHRHHHH!!”
Irvin: “I am sorry!! I am so sorry!!!”
Olivia: “Don’t be Irvin – you did well.”
Sarah: “Get back into position Laura!!”
Laura: “Please… not so hard…” She shows her bright red nipple and gets into position again.
Sarah is surprised to see the red nipple: “Wow… okay Irvin, give the other the same treatment and you are done.”
Laura does not know if she should thank her sister for only giving her one more hit, or she should try to bargain even more: “Thanks…”
Irvin looks at his sister to get approval to hit Laura again. He gets it and aims for Laura’s other nipple.
SMACK!! – Laura bends down again and puts her hands to her other nipple: “ARRRRHHHRHHHH!! ARRRRHHHRHHHH!!”
Olivia: “Good work Irvin – do you want to punish her more?”
Irvin: “Noo.. please no more…”
Olivia: “Okay. Go to your room then.”
Irvin: “Thanks…”
Sarah: “Laura you took you punishment well. Now stay here until I get back. I will just go upstairs and have a chat with Olivia.”
Olivia and Sarah leave Laura alone and goes up to the kitchen.
Sarah: “They really got their punishment today. Let’s hope that can teach them to behave in the future.”
Olivia: “Yeah – Their asses will be sore for days.”
Sarah: “Yes, I am glad I am not the one going to school like that tomorrow.”
Olivia: “I am only wondering about one thing – why did Irvin get a hard-on? He never had a hard-on before.”
Sarah: “Not every day he has a naked young girl in front of him?”
Olivia: “No, you are right.”
Sarah: “I better get Laura home – talk too you later!”
Olivia: “Sure, maybe we can do this again, if they have not learned!”
Sarah: “Yes absolutely!” She goes back down to Laura.
Laura still stands with her hands on her head. Her nipples looks like they have been beaten all day, and her ass is extremely sore.
Sarah: “Laura you can delete the picture now – if you want to.”
Laura: “Thanks…”
Sarah takes Laura’s shoes, socks, jeans and t-shit: “Put those on and let’s get home.”
Laura: “What about my underwear?”
Sarah: “Let’s leave them as a souvenir for Irvin.”
Laura: “Please…”
Sarah starts to leave the basement, and Laura hurries to get her clothes on. They go to their bikes and rides home. Laura has to stand in the saddle all way home, as her bum is too sore to sit.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 04:47 PM   #227
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Ouch .........................

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 05:46 AM   #228
lamington19

Default amazing

loveing this book i check 3 times again for the next chapter
lamington19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 06:42 PM   #229
shola

Yes! I have been checking ceaselessly for an update!
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 02:43 AM   #230
SofieJeske

Still loving it
SofieJeske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:13 AM   #231
The Sly Fox

This is by far one of my favorite stories on here, I check this thread multiple times a day keep up the good work!

Likes: Anal, Spankings, Wedgies, pet play, CBT, Pegging, Forced/non con, light pain, punishment, light humiliation, Bondage/Rope Play, ice, denial. I'm also willing to try anything once

Dislikes (for punishment): Toothpaste, extreme pain, hard humiliation

Limits: Public, Family, Permanent, Scat, Blackmail, Face Pics (might come eventually)

Toys: vibrating butt plug, normal butt plug (small), 8" dildo, prostate play kit, ball gag, o-ring gag
The Sly Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 03:42 PM   #232
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target

I am happy that you like the story. I would wish that I had time to update it more often - but reality is that I do not.
Old 04-13-2013, 03:42 PM   #233
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 55

The new girl

Chapter 55

Laura wakes up Friday morning. Her tits and ass are still very sore. She goes to the bathroom to take a shower.
On her way back to her room, Sarah stands in the door to her own room: “Laura please get in here.”
Laura goes to Sarah room, wondering what Sarah has in mind.
Sarah: “Please take of you robe. I will like to see your ass and tits.”
Laura: “Please Sarah – I have taken my punishment…”
Sarah: “I just want to see how bad it is.”
Laura drops the robe, and reveals her naked body for her sister.
Sarah: “Wow – still red!”
Laura: “…Yes…”
Sarah: “Thanks sis – that was all. Glad I am not the one that should sit on that bum all day.” She smiles.
Laura just picks up the robe and goes to her room to get ready for school.

On her way to school Laura something comes to her mind: “I have to stay at Maria’s place this weekend – what will they say to my ass and tits? Oh no…”
Laura stays for herself most of the day in school, but in the lunch break Maria, Jessica and Carol comes for her.
Maria: “Laura we are so sad, but we have to postpone the weekend for a week.”
Laura is both happy and sad. She is happy that she does not have to show her sore body, and sad because she want to get it over with. Now she has to wait for an entire week to know what they will do to her: “Okay…”
Jessica: “My mom and dad insist that I go with them on a family trip.”
Carol: “I hate it when it happens, but there is nothing to do, when the family calls.”
Maria: “But next Friday, same place and same time.”
Laura: “Okay… I will be there…”
Maria: “Good. We also have another thing to talk to you about. Do you trust us? Trust that we do not harm you?”
Laura is still in doubt: “Yes.. yes I do…”
Maria smiles: “Please hear us out on this, before you say anything.”
Laura is getting a little worried: “Okay…”
Maria: “We would like you to start on the pill. Not because we want you to fuck anyone, but you never know, if you suddenly get the urge, to do it yourself.”
Jessica: “On this on we promise that we do not order anyone to take your virginity.”
Laura: “Thanks…”
Carol: “But only until if or when you decide to have it taken. So take good care of it.”
Laura: “I will.”
Maria: “But we still feel it will be good for you, if you could start on the pill. Will you do this for us?”
Laura: “Okay, I will see what I can do.”
Carol: “I have a contact that is a doctor, she can give you a prescription for it. Then you do not have to bring your mother to your own doctor.”
Laura: “Okay - that would be good…”
Carol: “I will call her immediately.” She walks away for a moment to call.
Maria: “We have so great plans for you, we are looking forward to next weekend!”
In the same Carol returns: “She can see you Monday after work. Just meet her at her clinic at 5 PM.”
Laura: “Okay.” She is happy that she will not do it today. Then her bum might have healed before her appointment.
Maria: “Break is over - Let’s get back to class.”

Laura goes home that day with a mixed feeling in her stomach: “The pill – virginity? Do I really want to lose my virginity?” A ticklish sensation appears in Laura’s slit: “No it is not right.”
The weekend goes by fairly quickly for Laura, her butt and tits are getting more normal for each day passing. Laura also remembers to suck on her dildo each day, and despite this, she does not get any dares from Maria, Jessica or Carol.
Monday after school Laura is standing at the address carol has given her. The time is one minute to five, and she is getting nervous: “What do I tell her? And how much has Carol told her? Does she know anything?” The thought are confusing Laura a lot. Eventually she goes to the door and enters. Inside is an empty reception, and Laura goes to the desk and waits.
A moment later a female in a white doctor’s coat enters the room: “You must be Laura?”
Laura: “Yes…”
Nicole: “Hi – I am Doctor Jones. But call me Nicole.”
Laura: “Hi Nicole…”
Nicole: “Let’s go inside.”
Laura follows Nicole, she is still nervous about what is going to happen. Laura has rarely been to the doctor, so she is not used to this.
Nicole: “Carol told me that you love sex, but that your mother is not so happy about it.”
Laura plays along, still unsure about what Carol has told: “Yes… that is correct…”
Nicole: “Don’t worry, I can help you. But first I have to examine you. Please take of your clothes and let me have a look at you.”
Laura had not expected this: “Why??”
Nicole: “I have to examine you before I prescribe the pill to you. Now hurry up, I do not have all day – it is not that you have something I have not seen before.” She smiles at Laura.
Laura: “Okay…” She takes of her clothes, and as soon as she is naked, Nicole asks her to lie down on the obstetric bed. Laura lies down on her back, and Nicole guides her legs to the leg rests.
Nicole adjusts the leg rests so Laura’s legs are wide spread.
Laura thinks: “This is so embarrassed. I know she is a doctor, but she can now see and touch my privates …”
Nicole sits on her chair between Laura’s legs: “What a nice little pussy you have here, and you are so moist.”
Laura blushes, she hates her pussy, when it gets horny: “Sorry…”
Nicole: “Nothing to be embarrassed about.” She spreads her pussy lips with her hands, and Laura jumps a little.
Laura: “Uhh…” She is surprised by the touch on her privates.
Nicole softly flicks Laura’s clit with her finger and smiles at Laura: “And what a lovely clit you have. Do you play with it a lot?”
Laura feels so humiliated: “When I have the opportunity…”
Nicole: “It all looks good. You have a nice and healthy pussy.”
Laura is happy that Nicole likes her pussy, but still feels very embarrassed to lie here with her legs spread.
Nicole lifts Laura’s legs out of the leg rests: “Get dressed and I will find the papers.”
Laura does not need to hear that twice, and is quickly getting redressed.
Nicole comes back with the prescriptions papers and gives Laura a long talk about how the pill is working and how she should take them.
Laura is about to leave when Nicole stops her.
Nicole: “And make sure to come back in 2 weeks, same time. I need to check on you again – just to be sure.”
Laura nods and leaves.
Old 04-13-2013, 03:54 PM   #234
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Moist, what a dirty word.

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 04-14-2013, 02:40 PM   #235
SofieJeske

I hope you're not about to finish this story
SofieJeske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 02:55 PM   #236
shola

I do too. But I trust you arne't!
Can't wait till the next update!
shola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:37 PM   #237
dickface

One of my favorites on the site, I literally look forward to new posts all day

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 12:52 AM   #238
lamington19

best storie ever amazing i check ever 4 hours for a new update its amazing best storie iv read have u had wrting leasons
lamington19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 02:58 PM   #239
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 56

The new girl

Chapter 56

The next day before school time Maria, Jessica and Carol wait outside the school for Laura.
Carol: “Hi Laura – How did it go yesterday?”
Laura: “Hi… It went fine, I got the pills.”
Carol: “Fantastic.”
Laura: “Yes… I have a new appointment in 2 weeks.”
Maria: “Good, let us know how it goes.”
Jessica: “Laura - I have decided that my dildo dare is done.”
Laura smiles: “Cool!”
Jessica: “It needs to be replaced by another dare.” Now it is Jessica’s turn to smile.
Maria: “We need you to be very very horny next weekend.”
Jessica: “Yes – so you have to edge a lot of times doing the next couple of days.”
Carol: “It is important that you do not cum! If you do so, you will get a very hard punishment! Understood?”
Laura is a little scared: “Yes…”
Jessica: “You have to edge doing the following times: First thing in the morning, last thing before leaving for school, once at each break at school, first thing when getting home after school, just before dinner, just after dinner and finally just before you go to bed.”
Laura stands with her mouth wide open and thinks: “They cannot be serious? That is a lot of times that I have to edge… And I cannot cum a single time…”
Carol: “We really need you to be wet between your legs – do you think you can do this for us?”
Laura: “Yes…”
Maria: “Oh – and one final thing. You need to nude when doing this.”
Jessica: “Good luck with your masturbation – and no cumming!!”
The girls leave Laura standing in front of the school. She is still shocked about the dare. Eventually she enters the school and finds her classroom.

In the first break Laura goes to the toilet and enters a stall: “This is so embarrassed. I am not only going to be naked here in the toilet – I am going to masturbate…”
She takes of all her clothes and spreads her legs: “I am already wet. I am going to explode before this week is over…”
Laura takes her hands to her pussy and starts to rub her wet clit. After just a minute or two, Laura starts to moan: “Mmmm…” She has to stop, so she does not get an orgasm: “What is wrong with me? Do I really want to cum here? What if someone comes into the toilet?”
She gets dressed and leaves the toilet – with a very wet pussy.
In the next break Laura is back in the same stall, once again naked and with her hands in her moist slit: “Mmmm… MMMmmm…”
Just in the last moment Laura manages to stop herself: “That was close…” She gets her clothes on and opens the door.
Maria: “Hi – sounds like you enjoy our little dare.”
Laura is very surprised to see Maria here: “How… How long have you been here??”
Maria: “Long enough to hear you moaning.”
Laura thinks: “Ohh noo… This is so embarrassing…”
Maria: “Glad that you like it – just remember not to take it too far. No cumming!!”
Laura nods and Maria leaves the toilet.

In every break the rest of the day, Laura goes to the toilet to masturbate. The effect is as the girls have planned – a very horny Laura.
After school Laura enters her room, she gets her clothes of and stands in front of her mirror: “I would give a lot to be allowed to cum - right here - right now… It is more than a week since last time…”
Laura’s hands slip down into her slit and on hand rubs her clit and the other finds her hole and enters: “Mmmmmmmmm…” Like the other times, she quickly stops, as she is so turned on that she is almost cumming straight away.
She stands there for a while observing herself in the mirror. Her hands moves to her nipples and she plays with them: “This feels so good. I hope that Carol will play with them this weekend.”
Laura repeats the scene before and after dinner, and now when she is ready to go to bed, she stands here in front of the mirror again: “I wonder what Sarah would do, if she finds me masturbating here. She would probably spank me again… I hope she does not find me…”
Her fingers are stimulating her clit, and for the last time this day, she is getting close to her climax. Laura gets her pajamas on and goes to bed.

The following day is almost a repetition, the main difference is that Laura is getting even more turn on as the time passes. Thursday also starts the same with Laura masturbating two times in the morning and in the first breaks in the school toilet.
In the lunch break Carol is waiting for Laura in the toilet.
Carol: “Laura you have been masturbating in the same toilet stall in all breaks now. It is time for you to do something new for a change.”
Laura: “What do you mean??”
Carol: “I mean that in this break, you cannot masturbate in here. In fact I dare you to masturbate in a place where you are not hiding behind a locked door.”
Laura is really scared now: “No please – what if I get caught? Please nooo…!!”
Carol: “Easy now Laura – I do not ask you to go to the school yard and do it. Just try something new for a change. Be creative. There are other places than in the girl’s toilet.”
Laura: “But where?”
Carol: “That is up to you. Time is running fast, so you might consider finding a place quickly.”
Laura: “But but…” Before Laura can finish her sentence, Carol has left the toilet.
Serious panic has hit Laura: “What do I do? I have to find a safe place. I would rather take a punishment from Carol, than risk to be caught naked her in school with my hands in my pussy…”
She too leaves the toilet and starts to search for a good place: “All the class rooms are occupied, so they are no good.” Laura continues down the corridor, she is walking fast now. She turns around the corner and stops: “Where to go??” Laura looks around in panic, trying to find a place.

In the canteen Carol returns to Maria and Jessica.
Maria: “So how did she take the new challenge?”
Carol: “Not so well, not sure she can do it. She definitely wants to find a place where she feels safe.”
Jessica: “Not many of those places around here.”
Maria: “No, maybe she finds someone to watch out for her?”
Jessica: “Not sure she is that foreseeing.”
Carol: “No, you are right. Looking forward to hear how it goes – or if we have to punishes her…”

Laura is still searching for a masturbation place, and time is running fast. Only 15 minutes left of the break. Then she gets an idea: “The gym, or rather the changing room. Maybe it is not locked?”
She almost runs to the girls changing room, grips the doorknob and turns it: “Oh no… it is locked…” Laura slams her hands against the door and shots: “DAMN IT!!”
Laura looks around her, and luckily no one have seen or heard her. She turns around and leans against the door. Here she looks at the door on the opposite side of the corridor: “What about the boys changing room?”
She goes to the door and once more she grips the doorknob and turns it. This time it opens.
Laura: “No… I cannot do it in here? What if someone is going to use the changing room after the break?”
She looks at her watch, 12 minutes to go: “I have to make a quick decision. Either I give up, and will have to take a hard punishment. Or I go in to the boys changing room, strip down and masturbate…”
Laura takes a deep breath and opens the door, enters and closes the door again. She quickly checks that she is alone and moves to the shower area: “Here I am not visible from the door – if someone should come…”
She takes of her shoes, socks, jeans, panties, t-shirt and bra. Laura’s pussy is already very wet, and it only takes a few seconds before she is turned on: “Mmmm…”
Laura’s mind is spilt between excitement and fear. She is so extremely horny, and masturbating in a public place like this only adds on to her wetness. On the other hand Laura has a huge fear of being caught here – what is she going to do and say, if a bunch of boys enters the changing room?
In the shower area of the boys changing room a naked Laura stands with her legs spread, one hand on her right breast and the other massaging her clit: “Mmmm… Mmm… MMMmmmm…”
*SLAM*
Laura is interrupted in her masturbation, as boys are entering the changing room with a lot of shouting and loud talking. She hurries to get her jeans and t-shirt on, and pulls her shoes on. The rest of the clothes are thrown into her bag. Laura hides behind the wall trying to calm down: “What do I do?”
Panic hits Laura and she starts to run out of the shower area. As she enters, the boys discover Laura and several start to scream.
Boy 1: “A girl!!!”
Boy 2: “What is she doing here???”
Boy 3: “Get out!!!”
Laura runs past the boys, opens the door and runs down the corridor to the canteen.
Maria spots Laura and goes to her: “What happened?”
Laura: “Plleaaassseee do not do that again – please. You promised not to hurt me…”
Maria: “Easy now. Tell me what happened?” She puts her arm around Laura and the walk quietly to the next class, and Laura tells her what happened on the way.
Laura: “I did not know where to go, so I tried the changing room. But the door was locked. So I tried the boys changing room… The break was almost over, so I had no other option. I did strip – And I did masturbate…” She stops.
Maria: “And then what?”
Laura: “… The boys came…”
Maria: “And what did they do when they saw you?”
Laura: “They did not see me… I was hiding in the shower area…”
Maria smiles: “What is the issue then?”
Laura: “I had to run past them – they know I was hiding in there… what must they not think about me?”
Maria smiles again: “You are silly! Where is your bra? Did you leave it?”
Laura: “NO… it is in my bag, with my socks and panties…”
Maria: “Nice – give the underwear to me, and you do not have to masturbate until you get home.”
Laura: “Here? What if someone sees it?”
Maria: “If you make a scene – then someone might see you. But if you just do it quickly, no one will notice.”
Laura opens her bag, looks around to check if anyone is looking and gives Maria her underwear.
Maria: “Thanks. See you after school.”
Laura: “Yes…” She feels very vulnerable without her underwear – especially her bra. But at least she does not have to masturbate more in school today.
Old 04-20-2013, 03:03 PM   #240
Dareholic
getDare Addict

What fun times, getting caught in the other sexes locker room.

Yamask

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, coming of age, humiliation, truth or dare