Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: What did you think about this story
Excellent 28 40.58%
Great 11 15.94%
Ok 9 13.04%
Terrible 3 4.35%
Good but could have gone on longer 18 26.09%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-15-2014, 11:53 AM   #46
slaveboy 95

involve tiff and jess sexually
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...29#post2356529
slaveboy 95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 03:54 AM   #47
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaveboy 95 View Post
involve tiff and jess sexually
I'm not sure I'm able to do that, because of their ages. That's why I'm keeping them out of it at the moment.
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 03:55 AM   #48
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Part 15

Here it is!

CHAPTER 15

“Meels?” Rebecca said, as Adam returned to the lounge. “Take Tiffany upstairs and, while you’re up there, check on the bitch.”

“Come on, Tiff,” Amelia said, holding out her hand, “Let’s go upstairs.”

“Why?” Tiffany said.

“Because we need to discuss adult things down here,” Amelia said.

Tiffany took Amelia’s hand and followed her out of the lounge.

Upstairs, Amelia took Tiffany into her bedroom where Jessica was sitting on the side of her bed.

“Is it time to get up yet?” Jessica asked.

“Not yet, Jess,” Amelia said, “But I want you to get dressed. Take your pyjamas off.”

Tiffany and Jessica quickly took off their pyjama tops and bottoms leaving them both in just panties. Neither of them were developed enough to wear a bra, even a training one. Amelia, however, took in Tiffany’s breast buds which were just starting to peep out and realised that, if Rebecca saw Tiffany like this, she might even turn on the younger girl. That was Rebecca’s way.

Amelia never wanted to go along with Rebecca’s stupid game. She liked Gemma, Tiffany and Jessica, and she thought it would just be a game. Rebecca could be so vicious though, at times, and you couldn’t reason with her like that.

The two younger girls had put on some other clothes.

“It might be best if you stay in your room for a while,” Amelia said, “Play a game or read a book or something.”

“Where’s Gemma?” Jessica asked.

“In her room,” Amelia said, “She has things to do.”

“Homework?” Tiffany queried.

“Yes,” Amelia replied, “That’s right. Homework.”.

Amelia left the girls’ room, closing the door, and went to Gemma’s room. She knocked on the bedroom door. When there was no reply, she walked in and looked round.

Daylight shimmered through the folds of the drawn curtains. The stench of vomit filled the room. She pulled the curtains aside and opened the window.

Gemma lay across the bed, asleep and completely naked, her eyes were still red from crying and wisps of damp hair across her face. She was deathly pale and looked a complete mess.

“Oh, Gem,” Amelia said, “I’m so sorry.”

Amelia bent over the girl to make sure she was still breathing and then shook Gemma’s shoulder. “Wake up,” she said, “You’ve got things to do.”

Gemma stirred and opened her eyes.

“For a start,” Amelia said, “Clean up that sick wherever it is. I don’t want to look.

Gemma closed her eyes again.

Amelia went to the door and then half-turned her head. “Come downstairs as soon as you’ve sorted yourself out.”

Amelia walked out of the bedroom, leaving the door partially open and went back downstairs.

“Well?” Rebecca said, when Amelia walked into the lounge.

“Gemma’s a mess,” Amelia said, “Might be best to leave her up there for a bit.”

She sat on the sofa, sandwiched between Rick and Adam. Rebecca was sitting on one of the arm rests, beside Adam. She was topless and her breasts were being fondled by Adam.

“That’s cool,” Rebecca said, “I want to spend some time with Adam anyway.”

Rebecca put her hand on Adam’s crotch. “So,” she said, “How’d it go with Gemma?”

“Like a dream,” he replied, “She was too scared to put up a fight.”

Rebecca leaned in and kissed Adam on the mouth. His tongue pushed in between her lips. She eventually pulled away from him.

“I won’t put up a fight either.” Rebecca stood up and continued to strip in front of the two men.

“And Amelia?” Rick asked.

“You’ll be okay,” Rebecca said, “She’s willing as well.” She tapped the table with the shoe box on it. “Just make sure you use a condom.”

Rebecca stood in front of the two men, completely naked. She pulled down Adam’s zip and unbuttoned his jeans.

Adam stood up, dropped his jeans and boxers and sat down again, with his erection standing proudly to attention.

Rebecca knelt in front of him and took his cock into her mouth. “Hmm,” she said, “I think I can taste Gemma on it.” She sucked on the cock and then took a condom from the table. Like an expert, she rolled it over Adam’s shaft. Then, she climbed onto Adam’s lap, facing him, positioned herself over his upright shaft and lowered herself down onto it, holding onto his neck for support.

“Condom?” Adam queried.

“We won’t need a condom,” Rebecca said, “I’m on the pill.”

Amelia had been watching the whole thing and it was making her wet.

As soon as Rebecca was impaled on Adam’s cock, she started to ride him.

Rick got up and put his arms round Amelia’s waist. “Well?” he said, “Let’s get on with it.”

“Help yourself to Rick,” Rebecca said, looking up at Amelia, “Condoms are on the table.”

Rebecca, meanwhile, was almost at the point of orgasm. She reached down to stimulate her clit with a finger as she was still riding Adam.

Amelia, not wanting to be outdone, opened up Rick’s jeans and took out his erect cock. She got down on her knees and started to stroke the cock, pumping it up and down, and then she lowered her mouth to it, enveloping the shaft between her lips.

Although she was a virgin, Amelia was no stranger to blow jobs. She knew how to satisfy a man orally and had done so many times before. She also loved the taste of semen. She preferred to swallow.

Rebecca looked to the side to see what her sister was doing, as Adam came inside her. She raised herself up, climbed off his shaft and sat beside him.

“I’m going to get something to eat,” Rebecca said, “And then I'm going to prepare for phase two.”

To be continued...
Old 12-17-2014, 01:12 AM   #49
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for keeping this story going, great chapter
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 02:51 AM   #50
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 16

CHAPTER 16

Gemma lay naked on her bed for a while. She thought her parents had come home but it must have been a dream. She thought the police had arrived but that too was a dream – a dream within a dream.

That meant that James must still be locked up in the shed.

She clambered off the bed and looked round for her phone. It was nowhere to be seen. After realising that it must still be downstairs, she walked out to the bathroom and splashed water over her face.

She had the taste of vomit in her mouth, so she cupped her hand under the running water and took a few slurps of it.

After that, she went back into the bedroom, put on her dress again and then went to check on Tiff and Jess.

Both of her sisters were there, sitting on the bottom bunk, reading. Rebecca must have allowed Tiff to leave.

As she closed the door of her sisters’ bedroom, Gemma remembered how, in her dream, both Tiff and Jess were sitting on the bed reading, just like they were now. She began to wonder if it was actually a dream or if it was a premonition.

She shook the thoughts out of her head and went downstairs to the lounge.

Rebecca and Amelia were sitting on the sofa, eating toast and watching TV.

Rebecca looked up as Gemma walked in. “How’s things?” she said.

Gemma looked round the room. Was the rape a dream too? Did those men really exist?

“Where’s...?” she left it hanging.

“Adam and Rick?” Rebecca filled in the gap. “They’ve gone. It’s just you and us again.”

So they really did exist, Gemma thought, I really did get raped. She sat down on the sfa next to Amelia.

“Who said you could sit down?” Rebecca said, spitting out a bit of chewed-up toast with the words.

It’s still happening, Gemma considered. She stood up. “I’ve called the police,” she said, “They’ll be here soon, so you should...”

“How did you call them?” Rebecca asked, “Which phone did you use?”

“My mobile,” Gemma said, with a look of confidence on her face.

Rebecca picked up a phone from the side of the sofa. “This one, you mean?”

Shit, Gemma thought, she had it all the time. So much for the dream being a premonition.

“Don’t ever lie to me again.” Rebecca stood up and slapped Gemma across the face. “Take off your dress.”

Gemma put her hand to her face; her cheek burned. She slowly unbuttoned the dress and slipped it off, allowing it to fall to the floor.

Rebecca studied Gemma’s body. “Did they both fuck you?”

“Yes,” Gemma said, quietly. “Yes.”

“Good,” Rebecca said. She sat down again. “Now we’re going to play a little game.”

Last edited by Wordsmiff; 12-18-2014 at 08:22 AM.
Old 12-18-2014, 06:44 AM   #51
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Glad to see this continue, enjoying this story.
Old 12-22-2014, 08:52 AM   #52
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Gemma sat on the sofa naked, watching Amelia and Rebecca.

Rebecca had a piece of paper and a pen in her hand.

“What are you doing, Bex?” Amelia asked her sister.

“I’m making a list and checking it twice,” Rebecca answered.

“Are you trying to find out who’s been naughty or nice?” Amelia said.

Rebecca looked her sister in the eye. “Only one person in this room has been naughty,” she said, “And she’s sitting on the sofa awaiting her punishment.” Rebecca returned her attention to the paper in her hand. “Now let me concentrate.”

Amelia looked at Gemma. She silently mouthed, “Sorry Gem.”

Gemma didn’t understand. Amelia had been just as cruel to her as Rebecca had so what was she apologising for? Was something really bad about to happen? What could be worse than being raped twice by two complete strangers? She would rather not know.

Rebecca finally put the piece of paper down and turned to Gemma. “Stand up, bitch,” she said sharply.

Gemma stood up.

“Do you know that creepy old guy across the road?” Rebecca asked calmly.

“You mean the old bloke at number ninety-eight?” Gemma replied.

“Yeah,” Rebecca confirmed, “The pervert.”

Gemma knew about the pervert very well. Every day when they went to school, he was staring out the window at them. Sometimes, he’d ask them to go inside the house for a bit but they always refused.

Once, he had had his windows broken by an irate parent, not Gemma’s, but that didn’t deter him.

“What about him?” Gemma wanted to know.

“I want you to put on your school uniform, so you look really nice, and then go over there and stay there for an hour. Do anything he wants. When you come back, tell us what happened.”

“I can’t do that,” Gemma said, “He’s a pedo. Mom and dad have said not to go anywhere near the house. They’ve warned Tiff and Jess too.”

“Do you know what this is?” Rebecca said, picking up the vibrator that she’d taken from her box of tricks.

“A vi... vi... vibr...” Gemma couldn’t say it.

“A vibrator is the word you’re in search of.” Rebecca switched on the vibrator and held it in front of Gemma. “And it’s a powerful bastard.”

Gemma looked at the device. It was a good twelve inches in length.

“If you don’t do as I say,” Rebecca said, “I’m going to take this vibrator upstairs, shove it up Tiffany’s little tight cunt and put it on the highest setting.”

“No!” Gemma pleaded, “Don’t!”

“Do it then,” Rebecca said, “And no tricks because if you try to be clever, Tiffany gets it.”

“Okay,” Gemma said, “I’ll do it.”

“Oh, and I’ll know if you don’t do it,” Rebecca said, “Because I have been over there and he really is a pedo. He’s got some cool stuff. When you get back, I’m going to check that you’ve been there and done it.”

Gemma nodded. Rebecca was very promiscuous and it was highly likely that she was more than friends with the pedo.

“Go upstairs and put your school uniform on then,” Rebecca said, “And be quick about it. Oh, and no undies.”

Gemma went to the door, then half-turned her head. “Can I see Tiff and Jess before I go?”

“No,” Rebecca said adamantly, “Meels, go with her. Make sure she follows instructions.”

Amelia followed Gemma out and up to her bedroom.

Gemma sorted out her uniform from her wardrobe and laid it on the bed. She quickly put the skirt and blouse on and then tied the neck-tie.“ She felt a bit more comfortable just wearing clothes, even though she had no underwear on. She slipped a pair of soft shoes on.

“Can I just look in on Tiff and Jess, please?” she begged Amelia.

“Sorry,” Amelia said, “Bex’s instructions.”

Gemma sighed and then went back down to the lounge with Amelia in tow.

“Good,” Rebecca said, “No undies?”

“No,” Gemma said.

“Let’s see.”

Gemma lifted the hem of her skirt to show her bare cunt, then dropped the skirt down again.

“Don’t bother putting a coat on,” Rebecca said, “Just go over there like that. Say you’ve come to... keep him company for an hour.”

Gemma sniffed. “Okay, but don’t hurt Tiff or Jess.”

“I won’t,” Rebecca said, “If you do it.”

Gemma went out into the hallway and opened the front door. She stepped out onto the porch and went over the road to number ninety-eight. When she got to the gate, she looked back.

Rebecca and Amelia were watching from the porch.

She looked at the pervert’s house.

A curtain was being held open and the pervert was looking out of his window.

Nervously, Gemma smiled at him and made her way to his front door. She took a deep breath and rung the doorbell.

The door opened almost immediately and the pervert appeared. “Yes?” he said, in a creepy voice.

“Er... I’m Gemma from...”

“Yes I know who you are,” he said with a lewd smile, “What do you want?”

“I’ve... er... come to keep you company for an hour,” Gemma managed to get out.

“You’d better come in then,” the pervert said, opening the door wider.

As Gemma stepped inside, she said, “I can only stay an hour though.”

“That’s okay,” the pervert said, as he closed the door behind her, “That’ll be long enough.”

The pervert, Gemma didn’t know his name, must have been in his fifties. He wore small round-lensed glasses and a scruffy shirt and trousers. He had no shoes on, just a pair of socks with a hole in the left big toe.

Gemma looked back at the closed front door. There was no turning back now.

To be continued...
Old 12-22-2014, 03:03 PM   #53
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I really like this story and as I mention on Peter's story this is a great day on get dare three excellent stories that I am enjoying.
Old 12-30-2014, 03:48 AM   #54
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 18

Chapter 18

As soon as Gemma had gone into the pervert’s house, Rebecca told Amelia to go and release James from captivity in the shed and to bring him back indoors. “Handcuff his hands behind his back before you bring him in,” was her last order to her sister.

While she was waiting, Rebecca went over to the stereo unit and chose a CD to put on. Most of the CDs, she guessed, belonged to Gemma’s parents because they were largely 70s music. She found one by a group called Wings and put it on.

The music was not really to her liking but she tolerated it.

The phone in the hallway rang. She went out to answer it. “Hello?”

“Gemma? Is that you?” It was Gemma’s mum.

“Er, no,” Rebecca said, “It’s Becca from next door. Gemma’s er... having a bath. I’ve just popped round to keep an eye on Tiff and Jess.”

“Oh,” Gemma’s mum said, “Well, can you tell Gemma that we’ll be back later than we planned? Something’s cropped up. I’ll call again when we’re on our way but it looks like it could be another few hours.”

“Yes,” Rebecca said. “I’ll tell Gem, but she’ll be ever so disappointed.” Rebecca tried to stifle a giggle. “Ever so disappointed.”

She hung up the phone and went back into the lounge. “Yes,” she said to herself, “Gemma will be very disappointed indeed.”

The door opened and Amelia came in, leading the naked James. James had his hands securely cuffed behind his back.

“Where’s Gemma?” was James’ first question.

“She’s going to be really suffering if you don’t do as I say,” Rebecca said.

“Where is she?” James repeated.

“Somewhere you’ll never get to her,” Rebecca answered. “Now are you going to do what I say?”

“If it’ll protect Gemma, yes,” James said.

“Good,” Rebecca said, “Bend over.”

“Sorry?”

“Bend over,” Rebecca repeated.

James bent over.

“This is going to hurt me more than it hurts you,” Rebecca said. She went over to him and, with her bare hand, gave him several sharp and powerful slaps across his buttocks. When she’d finished, James’ buttocks were red, but so was Rebecca’s palm.

“Get up,” she said.

James straightened himself up.

“Sit down,” Rebecca said.

James went over to the sofa.

“Not there,” Rebecca said, “On the floor.”

James sat on the floor.

Rebecca got down beside him, with her legs tucked underneath her, and took James’ cock in her hand. She started to masturbate him. “I love cock,” she said, as she stroked James’ one. “But I think you know that already.”

Rebecca lowered her head and guided the cock to her mouth. She started to suck on it, to get it fully erect. As soon as James was sporting a full hard-on, she removed it from her mouth.

Rebecca stood up. “Meels,” she said. “Change that fucking CD. See if you can find one with songs that we know.”

While Amelia was searching through the CD collection, Rebecca started to strip.

The music was switched off halfway through ‘Band On The Run’ and it was replaced by the more upbeat ‘Dancing Queen.’

“Will Abba do?” Amelia called.

“Suppose so,” Rebecca said.

Amelia glanced over at the naked and handcuffed James and then, for the first time, noticed that Rebecca herself was also naked.

Rebecca looked at James. “Do you want you fuck me?”

James was silent.

Rebecca put her shoes on and kicked him hard in the ball area.

“Fuck!” James cursed.

“I asked you a question,” Rebecca said. “Do you want to fuck me?”

“Yes!” James said.

“Do you want to fuck my sister?” Rebecca asked.

“Yes,” James said, “I do.”

“Come on then,” Rebecca said, pulling James up to a standing position. “Meels, come upstairs with us. We’re going to have a threesome in Gemma’s parents’ room. You’re going to lose your virginity at last.”

Rebecca led James out of the lounge and upstairs. Amelia followed on behind.

Rebecca pushed James into Gemma’s parents’ room and onto the large double bed.

“Meels,” Rebecca said, “Take Tiffany and Jess downstairs, set them up with a video and then come back up here. We’ve got plenty of time.”

Amelia went back out again.

“Okay,” Rebecca said to James, “You’re going to fuck me and then you’re going to fuck my sister. Understood?”

James nodded.

Rebecca still had her shoes on. She kicked him in the shin. “I said, understood?”

“Yes,” James said. “Understood.” His hands instinctively went down to rub his shin.

“Good,” Rebecca said, “I’m glad we’re on the same page.”

As soon as Amelia returned to the bedroom, Rebecca smiled at her. “Meels,” she said, “Take your clothes off. We’re going to have some fun.”

To be continued...
Old 12-30-2014, 08:03 AM   #55
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for the update and I'm so glad we have more time to play, however will they keep the little ones occupied that long though?
Old 12-30-2014, 08:41 AM   #56
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklivin View Post
Thanks for the update and I'm so glad we have more time to play, however will they keep the little ones occupied that long though?
How should I know? I make this up as I go along
Old 01-20-2015, 03:47 AM   #57
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 19

Chapter 19

“What are the kiddies watching?” Rebecca asked her sister.

“I’ve put the Lion King on,” Amelia said, “Should keep them quiet for a bit.”

“Meels,” the naked Rebecca said, “Have you got your phone? I left mine downstairs.”

Amelia handed Rebecca her phone.

James was lying naked on Gemma’s parents’ bed with his hands cuffed behind his back.

Rebecca held up the phone and took aim with it. “Just for the record,” she said. “Smile.” She snapped several pictures of James and then handed the phone back to her sister. “Strip off then, Meels,” Rebecca said, “We’re going to have a threesome.”

Amelia took several seconds to strip off completely and she stood seductively in front of James. “Do you like it, James?” she asked. “Do you like my cunt?”

James was silent.

Rebecca slapped him across his ball sac.

“Fuck!” James screamed.

“She asked you a question,” Rebecca shouted. “Answer her, you bastard!”

“Yes,” James said, “I like it.”

“Would you like to lick it?” Amelia asked.

“Yes,” James said, “I would like to lick it very much.”

“Well, you can’t,” Rebecca butted in, “At least not yet.”

“What now then Bex?” Amelia asked her sister.

“First, we make him suffer,” Rebecca said. “Wank him but make sure he doesn’t come.”

Amelia climbed onto the bed beside James and sat with her legs tucked underneath her. She started to stroke James’ cock. “Do you like this, James?” she asked.

“Yes,” James replied.

Rebecca watched as Amelia brought James’ cock to life. “Remember, Meels,” she said, “Slow down when he gets hard. I don’t want him coming yet.”

Amelia let go of James’ erection.

Rebecca picked up her sister’s phone again and took another picture of James with his erection standing proud. She dropped the phone on top of the pile of Amelia’s clothes and handed Amelia a shoe. “Meels,” Rebecca said, “Put your shoe on and kick him in the balls.”

Amelia gave Rebecca a confused look but she obeyed. She slipped her shoe on and stood up on the bed. “Sorry James.” She pulled her foot back and then brought it forward with force to make contact between the toe of her shoe and James’ ball sac.

As contact was made, James screamed and screamed.

Rebecca tried to imagine the agony that James was going through but she couldn’t. She just laughed.

Amelia slipped her shoe off again. “What now Bex?”

“Now, we give him a show,” Rebecca said, climbing onto the bed. Rebecca put her arms round Amelia and kissed her.

The two sisters fell back onto the bed beside James and they entwined their bodies together before changing position.

Rebecca reversed her position so that she was sitting on Amelia’s face and her own face was over Amelia’s cunt. “Let’s sixty-nine,” she said.

The two sisters licked out each others cunts, making exaggerated slurping noises to attract James’ attention.

Amelia started to moan as Rebecca’s tongue stimulated her clit.

Rebecca licked more urgently and, as she did so, she gave James’ cock a sideward glance. As she thought, it was standing to attention and there was a drop of precum on the tip of it. It was twitching of its own accord.

Amelia let out a low moan as Rebecca hit the right spot and, in return, continued to lick her sister’s cunt.

When the sisters had finished their show, they parted. Rebecca smiled at James. “Do you want to come?” she asked him.

James nodded.

“Well you can’t,” Rebecca said.

No sooner had she said it, James’ cock began dribbling semen. He had reached the point of no return.

“You bastard,” Rebecca said. “I told you not to come.”

“I couldn’t... help it,” James said.

“You’ve ruined Amelia’s pleasure now,” Rebecca said, “And for that you must be punished.”

James grimaced.

“Meels,” Rebecca said, “Shoe, balls.”

Amelia knew what she had to do. She climbed off the bed, slipped her shoe on and climbed back up again. She swung her foot back to take aim and was about to take her kick when the bedroom door opened.

“Gemma?” It was Tiffany. “Are you in here, Gem?” Tiffany walked into the room and...

To be continued...
Old 01-20-2015, 03:59 PM   #58
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Worth the wait very good chapter but what lies ahead has my curiosity at its peak
Old 01-20-2015, 10:13 PM   #59
chocolatedispenser

No Tiffany run! get out of there!
chocolatedispenser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 04:43 AM   #60
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 20

Chapter 20

“Gemma?” It was Tiffany. “Are you in here, Gem?” Tiffany walked into the room and, before she saw anything, the hall telephone rang.

Tiffany turned and scooted back downstairs, leaving the bedroom door open.

“That was close,” Amelia said.

“Not to worry,” Rebecca replied, turning back to James, “It might have been an eye=opener for her.” Rebecca gave James’ penis a rough squeeze.

“Shall I close the door?” Amelia asked.

“Find out who that was on the phone first,” Rebecca said. “But put some clothes on first.”

Amelia quickly covered herself up and went downstairs, leaving Rebecca and James alone in the bedroom.

“Okay,” Rebecca said, “Just you and me now.” She knelt beside the bed, wrapped her fingers around James’ cock and started to stroke it back to life. She lowered her head and took the cock into her mouth, sucking gently on it and sensing its enlargement.

When James was almost erect, Rebecca raised her head to admire the shaft with its large purple head.

“I’m going to fuck you,” Rebecca said. She climbed onto the bed and straddled James. Lowering herself, she wiggled her hips from side to side to interlock her cunt and James’ cock like two matching pieces of a jigsaw puzzle.

James slid into her quite easily. Rebecca’s cunt was not a tight one; she had been fucked so many times before.

Rebecca started to raise and lower herself on top of James, taking each thrust in her stride.

Amelia walked back in. “It was...” She stood in the doorway, staring at the scene in front of her.

Rebecca ignored her sister and continued to ride James.

James gave Amelia a sideward glance but said nothing. He winced as Rebecca’s downward thrust put pressure on his still-handcuffed wrists behind his back.

Rebecca took his wince as a sign of pleasure and she began riding him harder.

When his cock twitched and spasmed inside her, Rebecca slowed down and allowed him to come inside her.

Eventually, she dismounted him and smiled at Amelia as if nothing had happened. “Well, Meels,” she said, “Who was it?”

“Er... It was Gemma’s mum,” Amelia said.

“Are they on their way back?” Rebecca wanted to know.

“No,” Amelia said. “She just said that if we want to get something for lunch, there’s some money in the biscuit barrel on the kitchen counter.”

“Cool,” Rebecca said, “Go get it. See how much we’ve got.”

Amelia left the room again.

Rebecca turned to James. “I hope you enjoyed me,” she said.

“Yes,” James said, “I did.”

Rebecca sat down on the edge of the bed and waited for her sister to return.

Amelia turned up with several notes in her hand. “It’s fifty quid,” she said, waving the money.

“Cool,” Rebecca said, “When Gemma gets back, we’ll have pizza.” She picked up Amelia’s phone which was beside the bed. “I’ll order out. Gemma should be back soon and I have another task for her.”

She dialled the number of her favourite pizza place and ordered enough pizza for six people. When she finished her call, she put the phone away. “It’ll be here in about an hour,” she said, “Gives Gemma time to get back.”

“What do you think Gemma’s been doing?” Amelia asked.

“I don’t care,” Rebecca said, “I just wanted her out of the way for a bit.” She glanced at James, “So we could have a bit of fun.”

“Tiff and Jess are watching the movie again,” Amelia added.

“Good,” Rebecca said, “Let’s get dressed and join them for a bit.” She started to put her clothes back on when she saw James’ face. “Not you,” she said to him, “You stay here.”

When Rebecca was fully dressed, she grabbed Amelia’s phone and the two sisters left the bedroom, leaving James alone, naked and handcuffed, and closing the door behind them.

To be continued...

Advertisements
Kink Talk