Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-22-2016, 12:08 PM   #1
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Default This all began with that darn swimsuit

This all began with that darn swimsuit.

You know, my girlfriend Beth has always been a bit playful. You know, mischievous. There’s girls that are mischievous and there’s girls that are sexy and naughty, but she’s a bit of both. She’ll play pranks but then demand to be spanked to be punished and apologise for anything particularly bad with a kiss or a blowjob. She loves sex and I love that she loves it. But until now, she’d confined it to our house.

Beth was going to Scotland for a few days with her friend Kate, who was staying with us to break her journey – she’s from the UK but living in Morocco for a bit, so bounced from there to our place on her way. It’s Friday night and they don’t travel out until Sunday, so we all felt no qualms about going out for drinks.

A pub and a bar later and we’ve just made the last train home. Beth is a bit frisky, but there’s enough going on on the last train to be distracting.
We get back and Beth starts making Black Russians as a nightcap, but then starts out the door.

“Ben, Kate, could you finish these? I need to try something on for you.”

I shrug, still tipsy from the boozing and take over shaking the ingredients together before adding the mixer. I pour generous measures into three glasses and hand one to Kate, who grins at me and takes a sip.

“Mmm, it’s good!”

She heads back into the lounge and I follow, sitting along the sofa from the petite blonde. Some people comment that Beth and Kate could be sisters, but it’s just because they’re both blonde and, um, similarly proportioned.
We chat drunkenly on the sofa until Beth walks in and my jaw drops.

She’s wearing a light blue swimsuit, cut high above the hip and it’s a bit see-through. It’s really tight and I can see her curves and nipples through it. It’s high-necked, but strappy at the back so it exposes a fair amount of skin. As always, I admire her long, shapely legs and good boobs. It’s hot and before I know it, I’m crossing my legs to hide a boner.

“You like?”

Kate claps as Beth spins around and my breath catches in my throat as I see the way it cuts halfway up her ass, showing off a fair amount of my girlfriend’s butt.

Beth turns back to face us and raises one eyebrow.

“Ben? You like?”

“Very much,” I manage to get out and Beth and Kate collapse in giggles.

“Aw, silly,” she says, scooting over and sitting on my lap. “Oh! You do like!”

I blush hard and so does Kate, giggling more.

“Well, since you like it so much, why don’t we play a game? Let’s pretend that you’re trying to keep me in the swimsuit for as long as possible and Kate is trying to get me to change back, ok? Now, here’s a piece of paper and a pen each.”

She reaches over and passes Kate a pad and pen, then levering herself up and sitting on a chair across on the other side of the room from us, crossing her legs, her long, shapely legs, slowly, kind of making me lose focus for a moment.

Then I realise she’s offering me a pad and pen as well, which I take. I refocus and see that there’s a kitchen timer on the table as well, which she fiddles with and sets off.

“Right, as a baseline, I’m going to wear this for another two minutes. Whoever gets this next answer right adds or subtracts a minute from that. Now, please tell me out loud the last sex toy you purchased.”
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to John332 for this post:
Old 10-23-2016, 05:23 PM   #2
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Hmm sounds interesting so far
Likes... orgasm control/denial, Nipple play, going pantyless, edging, quick dares/tasks, body writing
Dislikes/punishment... line writing, kneeling in corner, spanking, clit smacking, toothpaste
Limits. Videos, face pics, social suicide, poo, getting caught, perminant
Toys. I have a few anal plugs, vibes, dildos, and even some nipple clamps
Kik is Amongthorns22
Check me out on fetlife as well
Azarialeigh ❤
Azarialeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2016, 09:42 PM   #3
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

Sounds great please continue writing
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 12:44 AM   #4
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Kate gawps and I take advantage. “A collar and nipple clamps!”

I blush furiously as I make the mistake of meeting Kate’s eye. She looks down quickly

“Very good Ben,” Beth says. “And very fetching they look on you too.”
She twists the timer, adding another minute. I can’t make eye contact with anyone. I’m mortified.

“Ok, ok, Kate, I’ll give you a chance. For the opportunity to add or subtract three minutes – which would take me down to zero right now, get topless.”

Again, Kate looks shocked, but then starts fumbling with her top. But I’m faster and although I’m playing catch-up, I whip my t-shirt off and am topless by the top she’s just pulling her own top over her head, showing off a black, bikini-style bra.

“Ah, Ben wins again,” she twists the dial until it’s on five and a bit minutes.

“But now we’re all a bit cooler, right?”

“Beth, what are you doing?” Kate giggles. “I’m in my underwear”

“I can see that lovely,” she says. “And very nice it is too. Now, let’s make it interesting. I want you to write four things down on the pad in front of you. These will be your stakes that you’re betting. The first must be an amount of money that you would transfer to the winner right now. The second is a number of items of clothing that you would take off if you lost. The third is a number of shots that you would do right now if you lost and the last one is something sexy that you would be willing to perform on someone in this room if you lost. Once you have written those items down, pass your pads to me and there will be four more dares where you can win or lose a bit more than time. Fun, right?”
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to John332 for this post:
Old 10-26-2016, 03:50 PM   #5
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

I like where this is going. Beth is quite the game show hostess...

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 09:25 PM   #6
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

Very interesting. Please keep it up
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk