Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-05-2019, 03:18 PM   #1
kika11

Scissors Lez pushing limits—help me decide?

I’ve been incredibly horny, but denying myself orgasm for a couple of days...I have a large butt plug in at work right now and I can’t stop squirming because it feels so good. And this is a where I need help choosing what comes next... I’ve been putting tasks off at home and feel like I need punished and shamed to get things done...like maybe something messy and humiliating....or some uncomfortable insertion tasks....I also keep thinking about getting fucked by a guy that I don’t know...doggystyle and just left when he gets done... (this would be the first time in 8 years having sex with a guy)... I just don’t know how to go about it.... I have another 2 hours at work then a 30 minute drive home... plz help make my night as humiliating as possible...limits will be pushed.

Hard limits: family, friends, public, illegal, blackmail, pictures/videos with face, poo, vomit, piss, diapers
kika11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 03:23 PM   #2
hoemaster
Account Banned

when you drive home have your pants around your ankles or skirt around waist (panties removed)
100% Degrader
100% Master/Mistress
97% Rigger
90% Voyeur
90% Primal (Hunter)
89% Sadist
67% Non-monogamist
57% Exhibitionist
51% Vanilla
43% Daddy/Mommy
36% Brat tamer
31% Slave
25% Experimentalist
23% Masochist
16% Degradee
2% Primal (Prey)
0% Rope bunny
0% Ageplayer
0% Brat
0% Boy/Girl
0% Submissive
0% Pet
0% Switch
hoemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 03:33 PM   #3
ksoma
getDare Succubus

If you want to push limits, how about we push at public, first.
You should edge twice while at work, if feasible, and once on the drive home, where you have to touch yourself at every red light and try for an edge.

Stop at a store and get some food for messy play. My recommendation would be 2 bananas and some whipped cream.

When you get home, bananas go straight in the freezer.
Shower, do what you have to do for getting home stuff, and then dress in something sexy.

When ready, break out the whipped cream, and set up a camera to record. tease, dance, whatever to feel sexy, and then use the can of whipped cream and fill your panties. Rub to an edge, add more cream, rub to another edge.

Go get the frozen or mostly frozen bananas, and peel them. Using whipped cream as lube, use one to fuck your ass.
Use the other (without whipped cream, if that feel safer) to fuck your pussy, and DP yourself.
You should edge 4 more times, but no cumming.

Eat the pussy banana, and toss the anal one. Wipe yourself clean if needed.
Load up the video on a TV and have it play. At the same time, take a few screen shots that are really hot (or before ditching the bananas, take a pic showing you with both in you).

Now we do something risky, to cum.
Open your phone, select a contact (preferably a male friend, or a lesbian female friend who HASN'T been with you sexually), and load the screenshots into a text message draft.
While seeing the pictures in the draft (but unsent) and worrying about how risky that is, and while watching your play on the TV, you should hover one finger over the send option in the text, and use your other hand to masturbate.
Your finger should be close than an inch to the send button.

You'll have to be very careful with finger control, especially when you finally cum, to make sure you don't press send!
After you cum, you can delete the text message, having never sent it.

So, that involves edging, hidden public, anal, insertion, light pain (from how cold the bananas are), humiliation... and can be argued to push the limits of public, pics and video, and friends.

I hope this task is sort of what you were looking for an appeals to you.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, doggy style, horny girl, inseretions, messy