Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-29-2023, 09:10 AM   #1
angelica_kristel

Default Help 20f train her ass

Hi help mistress and dom train my ass for anal!

This is semi new to me so we will start out a little easy and then get harder.

You can double post and post as much as you want. long term dares and tasks are an option. You can have me do tasks while completing your dare. I have a large dildo, plugs, ginger root, toothpaste, etc. Please make them challenging and different!

The only thing is mistress and dom ask that my ass stays full and uncomfortable until it’s fully trained!

Have fun stretching and using my ass! (This thread will exclude my limit for anal)

First 5 comments pm me for a reward.

Likes: small spankings, few rules, edging, treated like an object

Dislikes/Punishments: wedgies, very long spankings, pacifying/treated like a baby, routines to follow, mouth soaping, examinations from mistress (ass, pussy), soft anal

Limits: scat, nicknames, videos, only some pictures if I choose to, hard anal.
angelica_kristel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 09:15 AM   #2
SirStephen76
Distinguished Member

I think we'll start with 2 hours with a medium plug coated in toothpaste. You may not touch your clit in this time.

Intrigued by blackmail (role playing or otherwise )

Ask for my Obedience details.

kik: sir_stephen_1976
SirStephen76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 09:22 AM   #3
exploring_switch

Then let's add 1 hour of ginger root and during that hour you must edge 5 times

36, male princess

I'm a big baby loser with a locked up dicklet and a big fluffy diaper

Loves: Diapers Anal tasks and having tea parties in my pretty dresses.

Likes: orgasm control, edging, forced orgasms, wam and messy play, light humiliation, light pain

Limits:. Pics/vids, public, involving others, cbt, scat/pee, heavy pain.

Toys
exploring_switch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 09:23 AM   #4
loppa

Default Anal task

Insert you dildo in your ass for 10 min then put in a plug for 20 min, go back to the dildo for additional 30 min. At last put in the plug again for 1h.
loppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 09:24 AM   #5
Soanon

Take some if the ginger and chop it up into small bits. Soak it in hot water and all ow it to cool down to room temp. Drain into another container to remove bits of ginger. Fill your ass with the ginger water and then plug it with your largest plug. Stay plugged for as long as you can handle it. No hands allowed to remove the plug, you have to push it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelica_kristel View Post
Hi help mistress and dom train my ass for anal!

This is semi new to me so we will start out a little easy and then get harder.

You can double post and post as much as you want. long term dares and tasks are an option. You can have me do tasks while completing your dare. I have a large dildo, plugs, ginger root, toothpaste, etc. Please make them challenging and different!

The only thing is mistress and dom ask that my ass stays full and uncomfortable until it’s fully trained!

Have fun stretching and using my ass! (This thread will exclude my limit for anal)

Soanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2023, 09:31 AM   #6
angelica_kristel

UPDATE

mistress and dom have decided that because I am a slave I shouldn’t be allowed to start easy. So you all now have full reign on training my ass! Leave me begging for it to stop!

Dislikes/Punishments: wedgies, very long spankings, pacifying/treated like a baby, routines to follow, mouth soaping, examinations from mistress (ass, pussy), soft anal

Old 05-29-2023, 09:33 AM   #7
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

10 minutes with a plug that fits. Naked and in the lunge position, have your mistress and Dom strap your ass at will, fit hours on the plug should help drive it in a bit.
Old 05-29-2023, 09:35 AM   #8
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

After your ass is a bit red, keep the plug in and find a wooden chair to bounce your ass on, should simulate a mild ass fucking
Old 05-29-2023, 10:46 AM   #9
namesfelix

routine is important, you should start every morning, doing your normal routine, but add 5 minutes of being sat, ass cheeks to floor, on one of your dildos. then take 5 more minutes, and in those 5 minutes you can must ride it, constantly, to a fast pace, think like a 4-4 beat up, then down, then up ect. if at any time you edge or for some reason have to stop thats 100 slaps when your done.

in the evening instead of yourself on the floor, you should be strapped down with your fucking machine, and spend 20 minutes nonstop anal. the same spanking rules apply if you edge or need to stop. do this everyday on top of your other training here, and youll have a lose easy to use ass in no time.

I will IGNORE unreasonable, unrelated, impossible, or otherwise just very bad dares. It isnt hard~
Limits; Scat, Perm markings, family. watersports.

favs; Nipple play/torture, Bondage, Domination, Using my toys, Extreme Edging. Forced orgasms. Ruined orgasms. Painplay. chastity, game-y dares with rules/tasks/challenges.
giving and taking dares.
namesfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2024, 04:56 PM   #10
angelica_kristel

Hi everyone!

I totally dipped on this thread on accident. Which has made Mistress and Dom very upset. So I will be starting this again!

Free reign on my ass again GD users!

Old 01-20-2024, 05:05 PM   #11
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

First, see how many pencils/sharpies you can fit in your ass. Proceed like this: stick a pencil in your asshole, edge once, repeat. When you think you've reached your limit, you can masturbate to orgasm.

And here comes the twist: from this moment on, you're in denial until you repeat the task again AND manage to fit a higher number of pencils in your ass.

We should have you stretched and horny in a few days...

Quote:
Is it still valid now that you've restarted the thread?

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2024, 05:10 PM   #12
angelica_kristel

yes still valid. next 5 to comment pm for reward

The following user says Thank You to angelica_kristel for this post:
Old 01-20-2024, 05:17 PM   #13
jjjks

put in your biggest plug, then get yourself in a wedgie do 50 squats, after the squats walk do 20 jumping jacks then leave the plug in for 15 min after

likes/limits
20m, athletic
jjjks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2024, 06:53 PM   #14
lucy22
Distinguished Member

take your dildo and suction it to a chair. sit on the dildo all the way until your ass cheeks are spread on the chair. enjoy for 2 hours without moving. each squirm adds 5 minutes.

dislikes/punishments(likes too): a lot of spankings, TOOTHPASTE, plug, anal, edges

limits: pics/vids, public, ripping, messy, anything to do with bathroom/diaper play, name calling (other than wedgie loser, etc)

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95292

punishment calendar https://teamup.com/ksqf88w3dtc6hvk8en
lucy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2024, 11:33 PM   #15
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

Nothing will remind you to avoid dropping out of threads like a few minutes with a ginger root.

Make a fig and insert it for 15 minutes

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, anal dare long ongoing, anal training, ass anal butt assfuck, ass anal fuck torture